The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
HangSeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wedding Night.. The start of it all.

support setting tent
Old 22-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks guys, @ starbuck : i love your story!

Will continue writing tonight.
Old 22-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
sambalsotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up camp
Old 22-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
2011 is a Helpful and Caring Samster2011 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

reporting here
Old 23-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story !
Old 23-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Blushing, I smacked his arm lightly and said, 'ok!' With a huge grin. We both know we were kidding.

Life goes on, till another big project came up. The other colleagues were already gossiping behind our backs about us being together, but we really aren't. Then, Thomas came into the picture.

Thomas is a client whom I met during my internship a few years back. He is a top class honours student, working as an engineer and very decent. He has been asking me out for a few times but I wasn't very interested. We do not have much chemistry, but we were great friends.

When I finally decided to give myself and Thomas a chance, I agreed to be his girlfriend and life was good for awhile. Alson knew about it and was supportive, so I was convinced he treated me as a good pal only.

One day, I was feeling upset over some family issues and I told both Alson and Thomas about it. Thomas was concerned, but I find it hard to communicate with him, mainly because being in a financially okay family, he is unable to understand my issues. So naturally I turned to Alson. I called him on the phone.

Me: hello... Free to chat?
Alson: hey giirl.. U alright? Wanna talk about it?
Me: okay.. (I poured my heart out to him.. And cried over the phone)
Alson: where is your boyfriend?
Me: he doesn't understand...
Alson: ....u want me to come down now? (It was already 1130pm)
Me: no its alright... I'll see you tomorrow in office.
Alson: (after abit of convincing) ok... But relax la. Come i cheer u up, don't be so stressed k? Remember what i said about destressing? Hehe!
Me: Wei! No mood to joke hor!
Alson: don't like that.. Give me face lah.
Well, he made me smile.

Next day in office, he dragged me to lunch even though he knew I wasn't in the mood for any food. Must eat, he said. Seeing that I really isn't eating, he attempted threatening.

Alson: if you don't finish the noodles, I rape you hor!
Me: rape your head lah...
Alson: my head? which? (Acting silly)
Me: .... Hahaha..
Alson: finally smiling ah my dear girl. Eat okay.
Me: yes sir!

Just then, i swept my hand to make a salute sign but accidentally flipped my bowl towards him (he was sitting opposite me) and half of the soup in the bowl landed on his trousers.

Me: oh no! Im am so SORRY! (Hurried to his side with tissue)
Alson: relax, its okay. But i think I need to take leave now, can't go back to office in this state.
Me: (wiping off the soup off his trousers) sorry!! I take leave also k? I'll wash for you k?
Alson: hello miss, where r u wiping? Why so eager?

I didn't notice that the spot I was wiping is near... Very near.. To his manhood. I blushed immediately and stopped, repeating my sorries again. He simply smiled at me, and mumbled 'silly girl'.

We took a cab back to his place and it was quite an embarassing sight as the taxi driver kept looking at us from his view mirror. I must be looking super shy.. Upon reaching his home, I asked him to change into something comfortable while I figured out how to use his washing machine. i have been to his place for a few times already when we worked through the night for projects so I am like a regular visitor to his home.

I was in the kitchen, bending down and trying to read the machine instructions when he approached. After setting the machine to work, we sat down and chatted but i was still blushing from the earlier incident. Sensing something wrong,

Alson: girl, how's ur family situation now?
Me: the same... Sigh. I might not have a place to stay soon. (I started to feel teary again)
Alson: (moved over to my side and put his hand ard my shoulder) its okay, let me know where i can help?
Me: thanks.. (I looked up at him and then.. I felt it. His concerned eyes, his warmth..)

He moved towards me inch by inch, eyes never leaving mine. We were so near each other.. At that moment, I closed my eyes... And I felt his warm lips against me. The gentle kiss quickly evolved into a kiss of hunger.. The burning desire.. I'm not sure if it came from me, or him. But deep within me, I felt comfortable...

He fumbled with the buttons on my blouse while frenching me.. I roamed my hands behind his back.. Still too shy to explore further.

Alson: (between kisses) you... Kiss.. So.. Well..
Me: (lets out a tiny moan) ahh...
Alson: (fingers found their way to my thighs and stroked them gently..)
Me: (became a little daring.. Using my index finger.. I stroke outside of his shorts at his manhood... Stroking up and down.. )

Suddenly, we stopped as we heard a loud beep. Damn, the washing machine.
Old 23-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

nice story. keep it up girl. up u !
Old 23-06-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

Reality hits and I stopped, adjusting my clothes.
Alson: sorry.. I..
Me: thank you... (Smiles)
Alson: huh?
Me: trying to destress me huh? Hehe!
Alson: ..no.. I...
Me: (already walking towards the washing machine) should be ok now!

I was trying to hide my nervousness and 'smoothen' the awkward situation. One wrong move from any of us, the friendship is gone. I have to be extra careful. I left shortly after.

At night, Alson texted.

Alson: hey girl, i just wanna say sorry for just now..
Me: its okay, men have needs, i understand. No hard feelings, no worries.
Alson: thanks girl, see you tomorrow.
Me: good night.

I stepped into the bathroom, thinking of his kiss. As the warm water hits my skin, I realised... That the kiss felt different from kissing Thomas. With Thomas, it felt warm. With Alson, I felt a burning desire. It is as though he wants me really badly...

I turned off the shower tap, squeezed a little shower gel and lather all over my body. Placing my right hand between my legs, i gently rubbed my clitoris.. In circles.. Imagining Alson's fingers rubbing me.. His lips against mine... And roaming down to my twin peaks which are yearning for his touch badly. I turned on the shower again and moaned gently.. And as the warm water rinses off the foam on my body, i climaxed..

Why am i thinking of Alson instead of Thomas?
What is wrong with me?
Deep in my heart, I knew. And this is just the beginning of the word - temptation.
Old 23-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
wonders84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story lady. Camp for more
Old 23-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story.
Old 23-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Temptation - T for Traces.

How could I be thinking of Alson instead of my boyfriend? Is there really something wrong in my relationship?

My relationship with Thomas has been ups n downs. We have been quarreling for awhile now, mainly due to his inability to understans my family financial situation. I was frustrated with him trying to blame my parents for causing all these issues. No doubt they are the ones who started all these debts, but why cry over spilled milk? Why not channel all energy to solving them instead?

After a couple months, I decided I had enough. I want out. I spoke to Thomas and we agreed to be away from each other for a while. I was upset, but i need to stay strong. For my family, for myself. As for work, a new big project is coming up and what a great timing, i thought. I could focus on it instead. My partner for the project is of course - Alson.

Alson: babe, we are partners again!
Me: ya (recalling his joke about being sex partners.. And blushed)
Alson: love it when u blush, u looked adorable. But most importantly, i knew what you were blushing about.
Me: wei! (Grins)

Its been months since I stepped into his house. Ever since that incident, i find myself avoiding going to his place for fear that history will repeat itself. But today, i had no choice. We need to submit the designing project by tomorrow.

Alson: make yourself at home, as usual. (Smiles)
Me: sure. Lets start!
We worked till 430am that night.. And both of us were dead beat as I tossed my wacom stylus pen aside to declare that the last bit of project is done.
Sinking into his sofa with him beside me,

Me: finally..... DONE! Hi-5 panda!
Alson: haha hi-5! Tomorrow there will be 2 pandas in the office.
Me: yeah... (Already drifting to sleep)

I felt something warm against my cheek. Is he.. Kissing me? I dare not open my eyes, yes i think its his lips.. It felt familiar. The warmth traced my lips.. He's planting kisses on my lips... Something warm is at my chin.. His fingers r travelling from my chin.. To my neck... Down between at my cleavage.. And...They stopped.

Suddenly, he hugged me so tightly, i was forced to open my eyes.

Me: hey..
Alson: you are mine tonight....
Old 23-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Aaawwwwwww....

Awesome yea! Lol...pls carry on
Old 23-06-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

Temptation - E for Entrance

In the dark, i struggled to see him, to no avail.

Me: I'm tired, sleep la (still in a daze)
Alson: i want you tonight.
Me: (slightly awake) are you crazy?
Alson: Crazy for you...(he whispered)
Me: sleep. (Totally awake)

He started kissing my neck, sending tiny kisses down.. Between my peaks. I didn't push him away, i was actually enjoying it. I was too tired to complicate things anyway, so I simply laid there and relaxed in his arms.

He pushes his tongue into me once again, and it felt right.. It felt like that day... i had melted in his arms, as he peeled the layers of clothing off me.. And we are down.. Skin to skin.

He groans softly as he rubbed his manhood against my body. I love men who groans. Instinctively, I spread my legs a little. He seemed to catch my hint.. As he rubbed his tool against the outside of my pussy. His lips found their way to my already hardened nipples and suckle on them like a baby. I am wet... I know.

Suddenly, his body left mine, and then i felt a little thrust at my lower body. He is asking for permission to enter.

The Entrance.

I laid there, lost in thoughts.

Me: No Alson (i whispered), sorry, i can't.
Alson: why..?
Me: ..i am still a virgin.
Old 23-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Thanks ts for you updates on your story i really enjoy it please do continue with your story cheers
Old 23-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
president86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more! I m hoping there is a squirt in your story babe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1