The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: My Wedding Night.. The start of it all.

Heart attack! At such a young age!
Old 27-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

oh my..
sis may be lee pls continueee..
Old 27-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
Dark Side deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark Side deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more sis ...
Old 28-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Temptation - T for Transition

I chose not to let Alson know about my condition partly because we are just together, I do not want him to know of it yet. That was the biggest mistake. Because of that, Alson became more and more paranoid, and was afraid that there are things that I hide from him.

We are in a relationship, but there are constant quarrelling because we were both afraid. The more we love each other, the more he is afraid to lose me. The deeper I love, the sadder I am. Eventually, I couldn't take it and left. That was when Thomas came into the picture again. He knew of my condition when we were together, and he approached me, wanting to be together again. I agreed. He then took me overseas, and proposed to me then. He didn't mind about my illness, he was very forgiving towards my family status. He loved me.

Deep in my heart, I know I loved Alson. But I couldn't carry on anymore. So I moved on. I accepted Thomas's proposal and prepared for my wedding.

I stopped contacting Alson for awhile (I had since left the company) and so naturally he did not know about the news that I'm getting married, until Reb told me something...

Reb: hey, are you still contacting Alson?
Me: not really.. Why?
Reb: you should. You are getting married and you did not invite your best buddy?!
Me: oh.. You know right.. Me and him..
Reb: yup, that's why you should tell him. Do you want to lose him even as a friend?
Me: No.. Okay, i'll think about it.

Before I left Alson, I had told him before - if I am getting married but have gotten over you, I will invite you to my wedding. If I haven't, I won't.

And I didn't.

After much consideration, I decided to tell him about it. It was a casual conversation, to just inform him that I'm getting married so lets meet up for a meal after that. His reply was short and sweet.

Me: hi, when will you be free to meet? Still busy with work?
Alson: hey! Ya busy.. Should be free next month, wanna ask the others along?
Me: next month I'm getting married, should be quite busy. After that?
Alson: oh, sure. We arrange again next month then

Unspoken words. Intense emotions.
It shall all be over soon, or so I thought.

The wedding preparation was bad. Thomas and I had alot of disagreements. I wanted a simple affair, but his parents were demanding. I still pat myself on the back for being able to endure it all. Deep within me, I know my feelings towards Thomas is gratitude, and warmth. But we have an underlying problem.

We could not have sex.

I was a horny bunny. And Thomas being a traditional man, rejected me several times when we were dating because he believed in only after marriage sex. I got tired of being horny but not getting what I want (he is always tired due to work, and I'd thought there was something wrong with me until I was with Alson). And so I remained a virgin till my wedding night. Although I was with Alson for awhile, we never ventured that far because he was afraid that the intensity might give me another attack again. He took care of me well... But sadly it didn't last.

Finally, my wedding day arrived. I was happy, but I know that Thomas and I would have to settle our problem after tonight - somehow. Everyone was happy for us, but a part of me know that Alson is thinking of me, because our common friends would already have pasted my wedding photos all over our walls.

I was exhausted after the whole day and by the time everything was over and money counted, it was already 5am. I crashed onto the bed and slept away. Thomas did the same. But before I slept, I saw the blinking light on my hp from the corner of my eyes.

It was a message from Alson.

Alson: wei... Congratulations. You have told me before, that if you haven't get over me, you would not invite me to your wedding... Just to let you know, that tonight will be the last time Im messaging you.. I let you go, not because I want to but because I have to. I love you too much to hurt you... I thought the person who will take care of your heart is me... But i have failed to do so. I hope he will take care of your heart for me.. I saw the facebook photos, you looked really pretty today. I love you, Maybel. Goodbye.

I burst out crying, on my wedding night.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybelee View Post
I chose not to let Alson know about my condition partly because we are just together, I do not want him to know of it yet. That was the biggest mistake. Because of that, Alson became more and more paranoid, and was afraid that there are things that I hide from him.

We are in a relationship, but there are constant quarrelling because we were both afraid. The more we love each other, the more he is afraid to lose me. The deeper I love, the sadder I am. Eventually, I couldn't take it and left.

this is so true...
Old 28-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

actually ideal situation will always be with someone who loves you and whom you love and thus aka your first choice.

However reality is there might be cases where you have to settle for your second choice.

i guess this is just life.

nice buildup of your story
Old 28-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 13
aceaceguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraceaceguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It was a message from Alson.

Alson: wei... Congratulations. You have told me before, that if you haven't get over me, you would not invite me to your wedding... Just to let you know, that tonight will be the last time Im messaging you.. I let you go, not because I want to but because I have to. I love you too much to hurt you... I thought the person who will take care of your heart is me... But i have failed to do so. I hope he will take care of your heart for me.. I saw the facebook photos, you looked really pretty today. I love you, Maybel. Goodbye.

I burst out crying, on my wedding night.
wow, a story where all parties get hurt because of u
Old 28-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
Koke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Wedding Night.. The start of it all.

Very gd story!!!

Thai+SG=ME
[SIGPIC]
Old 28-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

I know this feeling where your heart freezes and sours and you can't control the tap that trickles down your eyes.

Go on. waiting for more.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is one super awesome story !
Brings back lots of mermories of my own lost love and the rather unhappy state I am in right now.....

Please continue and don't keep us waiting for too long

Thank you
Old 29-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Temptation - I for Inside

~Flashback~

Reb: Alson and Maybel, time for meeting.
Me: Coming!
It was a meeting with the director about our design ideas, and at the same time a discussion to solve some of clients' complaints. But I was very much distracted during the meeting. How to when Alson's running his feet along my feet up my calf when I was speaking?

I shot him a 'stop it!' Look and he returned with a 'you can't stop me' smile.
That was it.

I stood up, walked to the projector and presented my idea. while speaking, I walked towards Alson's side slowly and paused just behind him. Just then, I stopped my presentation at the perfect timing and asked 'any questions?'. I hqd 'accidentally' dropped my pen beside him at the same instant. While colleagues start to raise question, I bend down for my pen.

Alson knew what I was up to. I smiled seductively while looking at him as I bend down, picked my pen. giving him a generous view of my cleavage (I'm a C) and brushed my palm on his 'tent' before standing straight up. Luckily the table was high enough to shield whatever I had done.

When the meeting was over, I received an email. It was Alson, my boyfriend.

Hi sexy,
That was damn sexy back there. I'm hard for you now.. How?
Love you, A

I replied.

Hi handsome,
That was damn teasing back there. I'm wet for you now.. How?
See you this evening.
Laughing, M

~/flashback~

We were so in love. That weekend, we booked a room for a couple getaway.

And that weekend, I gave myself to him.
I let him, inside.
Old 29-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

I was a horny bunny. And Thomas being a traditional man, rejected me several times when we were dating because he believed in only after marriage sex. I got tired of being horny but not getting what I want (he is always tired due to work, and I'd thought there was something wrong with me until I was with Alson). And so I remained a virgin till my wedding night. Although I was with Alson for awhile, we never ventured that far because he was afraid that the intensity might give me another attack again. He took care of me well... But sadly it didn't last.

Dun get it, thought alson didn't get that far?

Quote:
Temptation - I for Inside

~Flashback~

Reb: Alson and Maybel, time for meeting.
Me: Coming!
It was a meeting with the director about our design ideas, and at the same time a discussion to solve some of clients' complaints. But I was very much distracted during the meeting. How to when Alson's running his feet along my feet up my calf when I was speaking?

I shot him a 'stop it!' Look and he returned with a 'you can't stop me' smile.
That was it.

I stood up, walked to the projector and presented my idea. while speaking, I walked towards Alson's side slowly and paused just behind him. Just then, I stopped my presentation at the perfect timing and asked 'any questions?'. I hqd 'accidentally' dropped my pen beside him at the same instant. While colleagues start to raise question, I bend down for my pen.

Alson knew what I was up to. I smiled seductively while looking at him as I bend down, picked my pen. giving him a generous view of my cleavage (I'm a C) and brushed my palm on his 'tent' before standing straight up. Luckily the table was high enough to shield whatever I had done.

When the meeting was over, I received an email. It was Alson, my boyfriend.

Hi sexy,
That was damn sexy back there. I'm hard for you now.. How?
Love you, A

I replied.

Hi handsome,
That was damn teasing back there. I'm wet for you now.. How?
See you this evening.
Laughing, M

~/flashback~

We were so in love. That weekend, we booked a room for a couple getaway.

And that weekend, I gave myself to him.
I let him, inside.
Old 29-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

Hi ahseng, it will be revealed in the next update
Thank you for noticing it
Old 29-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Ohh a twist in the story. hmmm interesting keep it coming
Old 29-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wowww really like those taiwan drama show haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1