The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Levelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wedding Night.. The start of it all.

Great story that makes one to keep following
Old 30-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

you mentioned a virgin before marriage but during your flashbsck you let him inside....

hmmmm...I'm kinda confused here by the timeline... but still, splendid piece of work!
Old 30-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
limesmile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice read! well done ts !

maybe inside the ass?:P
Old 30-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

sekali is let him inside the ass leh.. than the pussy still virgin ma. provided the stylus and 1 finger in did not tear the hymen.. but how to not tear.. hahahah

Just kidding Sis!

But nevertheless nice point of view from a female..i could feel the intensity and feelings .. hope your heart condition is better now!!

But if i were your husband and i saw that sms he sent to u on the wedding night. i sure sot and go beat the guy up lol.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

Up your points for the great anecdote. Seriously reading it I can see a tentage built up from my pants. Twist and flashback really kip us in the suspense. Machiam askin a gal to stroke and tickle ur balls den suddenly she stops and says let's get back to slp tat kinda feeling.
Old 30-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cooltrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story Sis. Wow. Can't say I'm 'camping' for more, But respectably waiting for your next installments.

Support..!
Old 30-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 01-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybelee View Post

Alson started to kiss his way from my lips.. to my neck.. and as he moves up and look at me again, he began to unbutton my top, revealing my cleavage.

Alson: black... nice. (he stroked the straps of my black laced bra)
I blushed hard at his comment, and looks sheepishly on the floor. His tongue met mine, and I completely melted.

He shifts his knees a little, in order to spread my legs even wider. By now, my blouse is already on the floor. He fumbled to unclasp my bra and when its finally off, he grunt in satisfaction.

Looking at my naked breasts, I blushed again and this time, he held my face towards his and planted a short kiss on my lips.

Alson: You are beautiful.. Look at your nipples. They are so hard now.. (he reaches over and tweaked my right nipple a little, I moaned..)

He made his way down and inch nearer to my right boob. Smiling at me, I see my nipple disappear in his mouth. I let out a soft moan... It felt so good..

I arched my back and let his tongue do the magic. His hands were not idling as well. One of it on my left breast, the other sliding down between my legs. He began to circle his index finger outside my purple thong which is barely covering my clit.. And it went on for a good 5 minutes.

I could no longer take it anymore, and so I arched my butt up, granting him access. He took the hint really well and whispered,

Alson: You sound so good... Do you like it?
Me: (nods gently) It feels.. g... ahh!
Alson: (slides my thong to one side and inserts his index finger into my already wet pussy) How about this? Does it feel better?
I could only close my eyes and enjoy the moment... while moaning softly..

His lips found its way to mine again and our tongues locked in a sweet embrace. I gently exchanged positions with him below me, and I on top..

Still kissing, I roamed my hands down and pulled down his shorts. I pressed the tip of my index finger on top of his 'tent'. Boy.. he's already hard.

Me: Someone's... hard... already.. (between kisses)
Alson: (hands on my waist) My horny girl...
Me: (Massages from outside his underwear lightly and pulls it down) Actually... I like you too... (smiles and head reaches down.. kissing his manhood softly)
Alson: (holds my head gently and urges me to go further) My dear...

I started to plant kisses from the tip to the shaft.... My right hand reached up and massaged his balls.. I ran my tongue from his shaft back up to the tip again, and stopped.

Alson: Why..?
Me: (without a word, I began to draw circles with my tongue on the tip... making small circles... and gradually drawing bigger circles... until the whole of his manhood disappeared into my mouth.
Alson: (Strokes my hair gently...)

I picked up speed, and looked at him. He was in disbelief, but his gentle warm eyes says it all.
I like this moment... it recaps my sweet memories
Old 01-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Compliments for an engrossing story! Some greenies for your effort! Looking forward to more! Cheers, ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am addictted to this thread
Old 01-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
1+1=3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

such an intereesting read... contiunnue
Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Hdllo Maybel Lee sista, I really enjoy your post, good script writing, the best female posting that i have came across.....and i feel sorry for Alson too....anyway keep it up...
Something wrong with my galaxy tab2, i can't give rep point using it, anyway i doit when i at home with my laptop..
Cheers

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 02-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Temptation - O for Ouch

It was my first time going to a hotel with him, and I was so excited... That will be the first time we could have some intimate times without disturbance. As I had prior appointment, he checked into the room first.

I arrived at M hotel that evening. He came down to fetch me, partly because we'll need the room card for lift access. I could sense the tension in the lift. Once in the room, I was fascinated by the mini couch near the window.

Me: (moves to the couch) wow! Got couch! This is comfy! Good view from here too. (Stands at the window looking out at the scenery)
Alson: yes, pretty view.. Pretty you. (Standing behind me and whispers into my ears)

He hugged me from the back and i could feel his warm breath. He is so near me. We stood in silence for about 10aeconds before he shifts his hands upwards slowly.. And finally stopped as they cupped my breasts outside my silky blouse. I turned my head to meet his eyes and we locked in a passionately wet kiss. Alson then turned me to face him and he laid me gently on the couch, still kissing me.

Alson: shall we move to the bed?
Me: (nods sheepishly)
Alson: i gonna eat you tonight (grins)
I smacked him playfully on the chest as we moves to the bed.
Alson: darling, remove your clothes so they won't be crumpled..
Me: you want to see ah? (Blushes hard)

I gestured him to the bed, and i stood beside it. Slowly, i began to strip. I loosen my bottom and stepped out of it. Alson gasped. I had this on.... I removed my top and he saw a matching bra... From his reaction, i think he like what he saw.

Alson: come to the bed dear..
I crawled on the bed and moved to his side under the blanket, blushing. He took my chin in his hand and planted a soft kiss on my lips, while he's on top of me.
Alson: tonight, you are mine...
Me: (kisses harder in reply)

His hands roamed up and twirls his index finger around the outside of my black laced bra. I moaned softly and hugged him tightly. I felt him pulling the top of my bra down, and touched my protruding nipple. I shivered and moaned.. This feels good..

I slide my hand down and rubbed from the outside of his shorts. He groaned.. I'd missed his groaning so much.

Me: i want you..
Alson: what do you want? I can't hear you.
Me: i want you in me..
Alson: really? You want this in you? (Rubs his penis outside of the laced panties)
Me: (nods gently and moans..)
Alson: im so happy u r willing to give your first time to me.. (Kisses deeply)

In a single motion, he pulled my panties down, revealing my most inner secret place. I blushed, as he ran his finger up n down.

Alson: you are so wet.. (Kisses me while unclipping my bra. In no time, my boobs sprung free.)
Me: you like..? (Tries to cover my breasts w my hands)
Alson: (holds my hands) don't cover.. They look delicious.. (He inched in and suddenly flicked his tongue on my right nipple)
Me: ah..... I want.. (In a tiny voice)
Alson: (suckles harder and making a hmmmm sound) i want to fuck you so hard..

Spreading my legs open, he looked at me with such loving eyes. I bit my lower lip as he positioned his penis just outside me.

Alson: i love you...

He pushed in a little.
Ouch.
He pushed further..
No.. Its painful..
He attempted another push.
Me: no!!!! Pain....!!!!

Alson stopped. I stopped, with tears in my eyes.
Alson: darling u ok..?
Me: cannot.. Pain.. Very painful...
Alson: ok... (Strokes my hair) poor thing..

I sat up and guided him to lie on the bed instead. I gave him a mindblowing bj (as described by him) and we both cuddled each other till the next morning..

~/flashback~

After 20mins, I am still crying. At my wedding night, on my wedding bed. Thomas had already slept soundly beside me. I looked at him, and sighed. I am sorry.. I do love you but sometimes in life, someone will always stay in your heart and mind. They might not be the one we end up with, but definitely one we will never forget.

The room was dark, save for a tiny light coming from my hp. With tears, i typed.

Me: Hi... Thank you for the wishes. I remembered you once said too, that it is wonderful to be looking at the night sky with me. Remember the orion belt? You mentioned that i am the one on the left, and you are the last on the right. But you sigh when i asked 'what about the middle star?' You knew that Thomas is the middle star, don't you? I am looking at the orion belt now from the window, and thinking of you. Sometimes in life, the person you loved the most might not be the one you will marry. Those memories, i will keep them in my heart. Those days when I'm with you, i was really happy. As long as you are happy, i am happy too. You once said that to me as well. I wish that you will find another sun in your life, for I have no more sunshine. Alson, me having heart problems is the only thing I did not tell you. Because I fear to lose you. I love you... I am sorry.. I am in no position to love you anymore. Goodbye... I do love you.. I really do.

With a click of the 'send' button, i broke down once again. I felt guilt towards Thomas, grief over the loss of Alson. I blamed myself for wrecking my own life, why do i have heart problems.. Why can't i be a normal person without serious illness? Why can't i let go of Alson? why am i hurting Thomas too?i am a terrible, terrible girl......

Lights flashed across the room. I peeped at my phone.

Alson: Maybel.. Let's meet when you are free. Our relationship is complicated. We should talk about it. I won't force you if you don't want to. It just pains me to see your msg. You have blamed yourself so much., please don't... Just be happy. Be happy ok?

Next update.. The last part of my story, my true story.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally the installment arrived. Thanks Sis!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cocacola2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It sounds romance to say in life the person you loved the most may not be the one you will marry to, but why creating this kind of complicated stuff? Life is just once, you should go after your dream one, always.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1