The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
kertua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
If I not wrong the M'sians voted for GST .
GST = Goh Shit Tong?
Old 10-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Actually it happen in our shore ten yrs before 9 May 2018. I remembered George Yeo. He done the most evil thing by openning the door for the ang mo to fly home. He followed by giving statement that the ang mo was returning home to seek medical treatment.

Yesterday, I guess the real issue is MH370. 4 yrs the most powerful man of that country did not close the case. He could have issued death certificates to the families in order to claim issurance. Did he done it with reasons?

Opp worked on voters feelings, angry and emotions. It worked!
Old 10-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

I thanked our Mdm in telling us to be united as one people. My feelings for the day where we write the next chapter in history. It is none other then born locals lose our jobs to FTs.

We build 24 mrt stns at JW and, the industry hire more FTs, PR and new citizens then born locals. What gov do we are watching. Try us to find out what we are capable of.

Mine friends! If it happen our president will form a new gov within 24 hrs. Pls do not be alert. We can handle the situations with the help of SAF and Home teams.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
sohola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I thanked our Mdm in telling us to be united as one people. My feelings for the day where we write the next chapter in history. It is none other then born locals lose our jobs to FTs.

We build 24 mrt stns at JW and, the industry hire more FTs, PR and new citizens then born locals. What gov do we are watching. Try us to find out what we are capable of.

Mine friends! If it happen our president will form a new gov within 24 hrs. Pls do not be alert. We can handle the situations with the help of SAF and Home teams.
Agree with your points, but please improve your command of the English grammar before making them. It’s more convincing that way.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We can handle the situations with the help of SAF and Home teams.
HT. Cant even handle Little India episode.

Thank you
Old 11-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.

For those who I miss out, please drop me a PM. Thanks

8 points for exchange. All are welcom
Old 11-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it? I thought they voted for PH?

Thank you
Old 12-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Is it? I thought they voted for PH?
What I mean is that the M'sians voted no for GST .
Old 12-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

It's like ‘holding two full-time jobs’: How MPs cope with parliamentary duties

Parliament sittings are getting longer and longer, according to data tabulated by Channel NewsAsia. From no-pay leave, pay cuts to a perennial sleep deficiency, MPs tell us about the sacrifices they have to make.

By and Nicole Chang

12 May 2018 06:36AM (Updated: 12 May 2018 08:26AM)

SINGAPORE: A Member of Parliament's life revolves around two key places: Their constituencies, walking the ground, holding Meet-the-People Sessions and spending time with residents; and in Parliament, where they undertake their role as legislators and seeing to the national interest when Parliament sits.

And in recent years, Parliamentary sittings appear to be getting longer.

“In the old days, we used to sit from 1.30pm to 7pm,” said MP for Chua Chu Kang GRC Zaqy Mohamad, who became an MP in 2006. “But now, it can start at 10am, and run to 7.30pm or 8pm.”

“There’ve been a few times when a 1-2 day sitting became 4 or 5 days because there were a lot of topics, or something controversial came up,” he added. “That caused a lot of commitment clashes.”

CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS

Indeed, data on the Parliament website bear out Mr Zaqy's observations.

Each sitting usually begins at 1.30pm, but some have started as early as 10am.

Attendance is compulsory, and MPs will have to seek permission from the Speaker of Parliament if they wish to be absent from a sitting.

The letter of the law as set out in the Constitution of Singapore is clear: If an MP is absent for 2 consecutive months from Parliament sittings or any committee of Parliament to which he or she has been appointed without getting permission from the Speaker, the MP’s seat will become vacant.

Channel NewsAsia tabulated the numbers from Jan 2006 to Mar 2018, and found that Parliament sat for an average of 28.45 days each year between 2006 to 2017. While there was no discernible increase in the number of days Parliament has sat, the total length of time in terms of hours has gone up.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-jobs-10120268

If attendance is compulsory why are there empty seats ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

PAP MPs complain: Parliament work feels like full-time job

May 12, 2018

Complaining about long working hours, PAP MP Zaqy Mohamad said he felt like working in a “full-time job” whenever he attends Parliament. The PAP MP said he used to work only 1 or 2 days a week, but now he sometimes has to attend a 4 or 5 day work week like an employee:

“In the old days, we used to sit from 1.30pm to 7pm. There’ve been a few times when a 1-2 day sitting became 4 or 5 days because there were a lot of topics, or something controversial came up. That caused a lot of commitment clashes…I also honestly can’t remember the last time I had a social gathering. I’ve lost contact with a lot of my friends, unless they’re in the same industry. It’s really like having two full-time jobs.”

According to state media CNA, the Constitution says a PAP MP can be absent for up to 2 months. Technically, a PAP MP needs only report in Parliament for only 6 times in a year.

Last year in 2017, the ruling party PAP government had only 25 days of work and clocked only 182 hours of work. However, this is less than 10% when compared to the average working hours of 2,340 hours Singaporean employees clocked.

The state media also revealed that the shortest Parliament seating is only 25 minutes, and that sitting was for useless puppet President Halimah Yacob’s recent speech prepared by the PAP Ministers.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/05...full-time-job/

So if a PAP MP complain that he/she got too much work maybe that person is not capable enough and hence since resign and let someone else who can do the job.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

25000 locals has benefited from the Adapt & Growth. Ask them four Qs. No bullshits questions and answers.

1 Are they happy at their jobs- No
2 Do they reports to PMETs who are FTs, PR and new citizens- Yes
3 Does this PMETs bully them at work, and contempt our country and leaders?- Yes
4 Are they planning to search for other jobs, this time by pass Adapt and Growth?- Yes

No need for the 5 Q.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
25000 locals has benefited from the Adapt & Growth. Ask them four Qs. No bullshits questions and answers.
SPH own and control by the govt. Its their mouth piece. Only the 70% retard would buy such news.

Thank you
Old 13-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
SPH own and control by the govt. Its their mouth piece. Only the 70% retard would buy such news.
Heard that SPH is now losing money under a General . Just recently they retrench 13 local workers . Is this how they treat their own local workers ?
Old 18-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

How come so many of our young men are dying while serving and protecting our country ? Something is not right .
Old 18-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Parliament: 4G leaders will listen to people's views, launch discussion series: Heng Swee Keat


The fourth generation leadership will listen to Singaporeans "with humility and respect", and launch a series of discussions with different groups of Singaporeans to seek their views, Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat announced on May 18.

Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat pledged to reach out to Singaporeans at different stages of life.

Published 4 hours ago

Tham Yuen-C

Senior Political Correspondent

SINGAPORE - The fourth generation leadership will listen to Singaporeans "with humility and respect", and launch a series of discussions with different groups of Singaporeans to seek their views.

Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat announced this on Friday (May 18), wrapping up the debate on the President's Address with a call to partnership between Singaporeans and their leaders.

He pledged to reach out to Singaporeans at different stages of life - young Singaporeans, Gen X, Baby Boomers and Pioneers.

The 4G leadership will also engage different segments of society, such as workers, volunteer groups, and hobby groups, covering people of different occupations and people who have different interests and passions.

The aim is to give all Singaporeans a role to turn good ideas into actions, he said.

"We will partner Singaporeans each step of the way in our journey of building our future Singapore," he added.

continue reading here : https://www.straitstimes.com/politic...heng-swee-keat

Sure or not Mr Heng ? Or is this like another wayang show just like the select committee on Fake News .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1