The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sjozeph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Secret fetish confession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmeh0987 View Post
It’s sunday. Last day of weekend. Due to my menses, I can’t do anything yet I’m hungry like a wolf.
Going a date later in town
How’s my amour for the heat?
You are great... What a support to SBF Bros
Old 17-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Secret fetish confession

Quote:
It’s sunday. Last day of weekend. Due to my menses, I can’t do anything yet I’m hungry like a wolf.
Wow!! Beautiful!! Can go on date with you?
Old 17-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
delicious!! would love to give it a lick
Old 17-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the support no action since on menses.
Bought new bikini cause it’s on sale.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
123456789poiuyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Any bottom shot? Hehe
Old 18-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the support no action since on menses.
Bought new bikini cause it’s on sale.
wow I have been missing out...

great new pics...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Although I’m a nympho I’m more submissive nympho. I crave for sex but I don’t say it out loud. Making small advancement urging my bf to take the lead and fuck me hard
damn.

I haven't had a nympho in ages...

I did date a few back in the day, those were good days...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-06-2018, 01:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
I can actually do all of that if it’s not for my relationship. It’s getting stale slowly. I love the sweet words he shower me but I love sex more than sweet words.
I would do anything to have a lady like you

public holidays, long weekends, nights, days would be filled with just immersion in your scent, presence, love bits...

unfortunately I am pent up and frustrated with my sex life.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I would do anything to have a lady like you

public holidays, long weekends, nights, days would be filled with just immersion in your scent, presence, love bits...

unfortunately I am pent up and frustrated with my sex life.
Why thank you. But too bad I belongs to someone else
Old 18-06-2018, 01:42 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Why thank you. But too bad I belongs to someone else
yes. the good ones are always taken...

like the Cantonese saying goes, good stuff is to be snatched, if you wait to take action, it's gone.

sigh...blue balls monday
Old 18-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes. the good ones are always taken...

like the Cantonese saying goes, good stuff is to be snatched, if you wait to take action, it's gone.

sigh...blue balls monday
hahaha then try to make it empty balls monday
Old 18-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
hahaha then try to make it empty balls monday
sure...can you send a picture of your sexy body and voluptuous tits so I can hit the high notes with?
Old 18-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure...can you send a picture of your sexy body and voluptuous tits so I can hit the high notes with?
i will post it if i have one :P
Old 18-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
thank you darling...it makes my day when you do...

and I am sure many bros here...lol...
Old 18-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
many ppl in que to cure their blues ball now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1