The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WP Holder Got Into Fight Need Advice

My friend, a WP holder working as a sales girl, got into a fight recently with her colleague, another female WP holder, when they were having drinks. She took a glass and hit on the colleague's head after some argument. It was quite serious that her colleague has to be hospitalized for a few days thus it is a police case. They drank too much that night in a coffee shop and there were other colleagues that were witness to the case. Of course she regretted her action but it is too late now. The case is still under investigation, and she is worried that police may press charges against her. She wants to know what she can do to close the case. She still wants to stay in Singapore as she has borrowed money to pay the agent to get her a job here. She is worried that she may go to jail. Any advice is appreciated.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.

Last edited by QQBoy; 26-05-2018 at 01:12 AM.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: WP Holder Got Into Flight Need Advice

Nothing she can do since the police is involved. Let whatever needs to happen, happen. What she should NOT do is to pervert the course of justice. It will land her in more trouble. Foreigners don't know our strict laws. So don't try any pattern such as lying (perjury), bribing, etc. Be humble, apologetic and co-operative with the police - it may result in a lighter sentence.
Old 27-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Can be done, when police charge or appear in court, can said settle amicably outside of court.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 30-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WP Holder Got Into Fight Need Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
My friend, a WP holder working as a sales girl, got into a fight recently with her colleague, another female WP holder, when they were having drinks. She took a glass and hit on the colleague's head after some argument. It was quite serious that her colleague has to be hospitalized for a few days thus it is a police case. They drank too much that night in a coffee shop and there were other colleagues that were witness to the case. Of course she regretted her action but it is too late now. The case is still under investigation, and she is worried that police may press charges against her. She wants to know what she can do to close the case. She still wants to stay in Singapore as she has borrowed money to pay the agent to get her a job here. She is worried that she may go to jail. Any advice is appreciated.
First, seek forgiveness from the victim and then talk to the police begging them not to press charges against her.

Be honest, Singapore is not lack of WP holders. I would wish Singapore would have lesser WP holders who would bring troubles into this little island.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Can be done, when police charge or appear in court, can said settle amicably outside of court.
The decision to press criminal charges or not is completely up to Police, not up to the victim. Settling amicably out-of-court probably means no civil suit but the criminal suit may still go on.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

There’s a free legal clinic in SMU where your friend can look for some advice.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WP Holder Got Into Fight Need Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Does not look good for your colleague..... victim hospitalized for few days is always a serious case. Police will definitely charge her in court.

What your colleague can do now is to make amends to the victim.... apologize, compensation or anything to make the victim put in a good word for her. This is important as can be used as mitigating factor in court and avoid a jail term. Very important to show the court that your colleague is remorseful and gone out of her way to make amends to the victim AND the victim has forgiven and does not hold it against your colleague.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1