The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Little Black Book

Hi samsters, it’s been a couple of years being a silent reader and I think it’s time to recontribute to the community. Had started some threads earlier but was kept busy with activities of the past half-decade. Now that I’ve collated enough experiences (that I jotted down their names) to share, I thought I might keep you entertained with them for a while. Hope you all enjoy!

***Only names have been obscured to protect all parties’ identity, since it’s been years ago. Events are otherwise factual***

Last time I left off, it was after I first graduated and started my coming of age rituals with the dating apps. It didn’t really matter if my new work place was male dominated or my hours were shadowed by terms like “100-hour” or “magic roundabout”. The dating apps were just on the rise and so did my luck. I’ll start with CT…

CT wasn’t one of the first few I met online, so by then I had some experience deciphering through angled and filtered photos. She was sweet looking and seemed decently proper. We matched at the start of the week and didn’t took too long to hit things off, but only thing that held us back was our work schedule. But the fateful day came at the end of the week, as they call it “TGIF”.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

Although the weekend was beckoning, we both were stuck at work past dinner, she at a big 4 and me finishing up a conference week. All hopes almost seemed lost as CT was not keen on meeting me straight after work. She felt she wanted to be nicely presentable for a first meet and at least wanted to head back to wash up. Nevertheless, eventually I convinced her with my own magic roundabout proposal that I’d pick her from her place and we’d head out for some drinks to smash the week behind us. If you’d know anything about magic roundabouts, this was considered one since I was at Marina Bay and she at Bishan and back down to the common watering holes.

My post work drinks with the team passed relatively quickly as my mind was kept occupied and heart fluttering with excitement of meeting someone new. Soon, it was time to depart to pick CT, it was just after 10pm. On the way, I was reading through our chats to recall facts I may need. CT is a Malaysian who’ve come to Singapore to work at a Big 4. Living with her aunt in an HDB, she’s hardly had time to meet people given her schedule or progress the night further given the lack of privacy. As my thoughts ran on to how the night was to be, the cab pulled up at a block and a lady in blue turned those thoughts to reality.

CT was dressed in a royal blue dress with some sequins and lace that lined her shoulders, hugged her waist and flared at the bottom. As her pictures depicted, her dressing seems to be demure yet not overstepping as conservative; sexy yet not slutty. I opened the door and let her in when I realised her back was partially bare with a peekaboo hole behind. The drive back down to Zouk was uneventful with small talks but soon the ice was broken and we were joking about like old friends. It essentially consisted of the bitching about the week we just had and how glad we found “random” company for a night out.

As we alighted, I walked her down the long Jiak Kim road while putting my hand on the small of her back. Didn’t’ want to get overly excited grabbing her waist or having skin contact in that little hole yet. But it was appreciated with her walking closer having her shoulder fit just under my arm pit. I was 1.75m while she was around 1.65m with some heals. And judging from my slightly arrear position, albeit the heals or not, she seems to have quite a perky butt as her dress hung off it and dangled with every step. CT had an alluring scent, something that was sweet and musky at the same time. We chatted and laugh along the walk, with her occasionally slapping my thigh for my adult humour. This kept sending signal pulses through my body and I could feel my crotch stirring and tightening inside. Thankfully for the dark of night and my dark colour slacks, the partial bulge was not to be seen, only felt.

Unfortunately, as we reached Winebar, hoping to start the night with some grubs and beer, it was packed to the brim. Since it was already 11pm, without any coaxing, we both agreed to start the night at Phuture. So, off we went as the bouncer waved me through.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 17
marc169 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarc169 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Little Black Book

I fast fast chop seat with pop corn and beer .
Old 05-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Once we’re in, we settled into a corner on the dancefloor nearest to the bar. (This was before the move to Clarke Quay, eagle-eyed samters would realise). The crowd was starting to stream in but was still relatively empty around the dancefloor. Continuing our earlier posture except we were face to face now, we conversed taking turns whispering into each other’s ear about what we should be starting the night with. There was something arousing, as innocent as it looks, about keeping my hand on the small of her back, but with much less distance between us and our pelvis gently touching each other’s. With every whisper we made, the contact increased in pressure and reverted and we leaned back again. I was definitely starting to stir much more, but before losing my cool, I headed off to get our starter drinks as CT stayed behind to secure our spot and rest her clutch on the wall shelf.

I came back with a tray of 2 beers, a dozen sour plum shots and half a dozen tequila disguised in the midst. Almost immediately, CT grabbed a pint and we cheers to the start of the weekend. It didn’t take much chatting before we were done with our beers and ready for something to up the tempo. I did realise that downing our beers on an empty stomach for CT and me on my third round of drinks, did the trick of getting our blood rushing and face flushed. The thumping bass behind me perhaps helped too. That was when we decided to be start playing some games for the remaining drinks.

Me: what are we to do with the remainder?
CT: haha, we can play five-ten or something
Me: nah, that’s too boring. How about “I’d rather”?
CT: sure, but how do you play?
Me: we take turns asking either or questions, the other has to pick one of the two questions and give a good reason behind it. If it’s not good enough, then drink
CT: you’re on!

I don’t really remember what was the sequence or all the questions, but I know it slowly progressed with questions that broke the conservative barrier. And as the drinks dried up, we went on to a second dozen of sour plums. What I do remember, as follows:

CT: my turn! Would you rather dresses or skirts?
Me: are you asking cos you’re wearing one of them? I choose dress anyway
CT: haha, maybe? And why?
Me: there’s less to remove *smirking and giving her look top to toe and back again*

CT gave a shy smile and tucked her head down. I knew we were getting somewhere but her supposed reservation made me more aroused actually. When we were down to our last few shots, we decided to savour them switching to “never have I ever” which only up the ante of suggestiveness. By then we had spilled our thoughts in the earlier game and barely had any reserved.

CT: Never have I ever had a true one-night stand…
Me: what makes you think I have? You drink!

CT gulped a shot down and looked over gleaming for me to dish the next challenge.

Me: Never have I ever had a Brazilian wax
CT: eh!

She looked aside undecided to take a shot or not but eventually slowly reached out to one and down it, looking back at me again with that shy smile. I guessed she wasn’t prepared to reveal so much yet. By now, we had our earlier empty glasses clears, leaving the few shot behind, and back to our original position with her slightly leaning against me and I holding onto her back.

CT: that’s not a fair one. You shouldn’t be knowing!

When she said that, I had a felt a rush to my groin and unknowingly pulled her all the slightest closer. Whether or not she’s now clean or had let it grew, she was more open than I expected, compared to the dressing she puts on.

CT: never have I ever worn a condom! Hehe
Me: sigh

I knew she was onto something here, I silently took my punishment. But revenge is best served cold.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, do continue
Old 05-06-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Me: Never have I done this here before…

I leaned in and whispered softly into her ear. Then upon finishing the sentence, I lick her earlobe, circling around to the back of her ear and down slightly to her neck. Our bodies were now lightly pressing against each other with barely any space in between as the crowd slowly eked away what breathing room we had. CT arched her head back as though to put more pressure on my tongue and let of a soft moan. As I broke away from our facial embrace, I saw her eyes closed and biting her lower lip slightly like she was savouring the moment further. She then smiled shyly again, picked up a shot and gulped it down.

CT: that was quite a cheap shot! But at least you kinda made up
Me: don't blame me, babe. You started with it!
CT: and I'll continue with it. Haha. Someone’s gotta finish up these. Never have I ever gone commando
Me: really? Never? I thought otherwise!

I picked up the next shot and performed by duties. At this time, the drinks had melted away many last bits of inhibitions. I slowly slid my hand down to the start of where her dress flared and ran my fingers along, gently caressing the top of her perky butt at the same time.

Me: I'm rather curious what's under then, if for sure if ain't commando

I tried hard to get hold of a seam tracing my fingers around but to no avail. My last ditch effort was to get a bit more daring. Tracing my middle finger from the top of her butt crack, I guided it down along slowly, applying only a slight pressure to sense what lies beneath her thick dress. As I continued the slow trace, I stared deep into CT's eyes that were slowly closing up and her mouth ever so slightly parting letting out a silent moan of pleasure. When my palm got to as far as it could reach, just barely cupping both her butt cheeks, I caressed them and gave them a good feel.

Me: I guess it’s my turn now. Never have I ever worn a g-string

I knew it was the only possibility, eliminating all others. CT reached for the shot glass but just as she was about to down it, I took it from her and emptied the contents into my mouth. With a firm hold on her butt, I pulled her close in feeling her full front against mine. I leaned in and tilted my head, connecting our lips for the first time. Our lips slowly parted and my tongue the sweet sour liquid across into her. Not wasting another moment, my tongue followed suit and made contact with hers.

Our French kiss was complemented with a soft sensual embrace but a tinge of eroticism. As the game stopped, our bodies started moving to the music. Continuing our lip lock, CT raised her hands above my shoulders to hold onto my head. I had both hands cupping her butt cheeks and swaying them, pressing against my crotch. At this point, it was no longer just and arousal but a raging boner. All the more I’m sure CT felt it. I turned ourselves around so that her back was against the shelf to hide the mischief I had coming.

I reached the hem of her dress and reached under running my fingers up her thigh, then inner thigh and back out cupping her bare butt cheek. Playing around her ass crack, I realised it was some lacy kind of g-string. That was when our kiss broke.

Me: sure wasn’t expecting something so sexy
CT: it’ll be sexier if it’s off

For someone who looked so demure and innocent, initially I wasn’t sure I was hearing her words correctly. But her actions spoke louder. As one hand held onto her waist, and the other continued exploring under her dress, CT reciprocated my indecency pressing her pelvis against mine, grinding along with the music. As my member rubbed against my underwear, I could feel the precum being smeared all around. What was even more pleasing was that I realised, CT does have some sizeable assets up top. Though she’s leaning back but projecting her groin at mine, there was not much space still between us. That’s when I made a mental not she should be a C cup.

CT the took my naughty hand out of her skirt and turned around placing it on her tummy. We continued grinding in this position and I could’ve blown my load right there and then. Her perky butt was such a turn on and it was extremely comfortable embracing her. Just when I thought I couldn’t get enough, as I started snaking my right hand down to her hem, she slow grind her way down to a squat, dragging her entire back across my erection. As she got up, she did a weird step which I realised why soon later.

CT reached into my pocket and stuffed something down. Upon checking my pocket, I felt something like a damp silky cloth. It was her g-string! It got me to maximum horny mode and our grinding became nearly dry humping. I found my chance and reached under, dragging my fingers up her inner thigh. CT leaned her head back on my chest as she let out a soft moan. She was holding my neck with one hand now while her other held my other hand over her belly. I licked down on her ear and guided my tongue further to her neck. Next, my busy hand found it’s way finally to her treasure cave.

What a splendid surprise! She was soaked around her pelvis from all the grinding. Making the surprise even more pleasant was that I couldn’t feel any hair. I was sliding my fingers all around, spreading her juices, running by her labia. CT bit her lip and looked up at me with yearning eyes. It was as though they were begging for more yet too shy to ask. I granted her her wish. My middle finger gently slid down her clit and started making circles around it. As it pressed harder and harder, it made space between her pussy lips and found her entrance to her love cave. Keeping the vibrating pressure on her clit, I made my finger disappear slowly into her pussy. At this point, she was moaning out loud that I can hear some of it amidst the drowning music.

We kept at this for a good five minutes as her hands gripped tighter and tighter onto me, digging her nails partially into my other arm and neck. Almost on cue, as the thumping got louder, suddenly her knees buckled and I could see her mouth wide opened. She cummed. Her juices were flowing down my finger to my hand. My other hand was semi holding her up now as her convulsing pelvis seemed to be chewing my engulfed finger up. After she regained some composure, CT turned around and faced me, leaning against chest.

Me: did you enjoy that? *smirking while whispering into her ear*
CT: you’re so bad! I’ve never done such things before
Me: in a club, no. But elsewhere in private, I think there’s more you’ve done
CT: hey! What makes you think so?!
Me: you know your moves and you seem prepared! Haha.
CT: I just haven’t been with anyone in a while
Me: what say we break both our dry spells with a wet wet night?
CT: how?
Me: let’s get out of here now then

I turned around and guided us out of the crowd. This time we were walking hand in waist. Not sure who was supporting who but we were both tipsy, uninhibited and horny. It was only just before 1am.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
saikungslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story man, camping for more!
Old 06-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
Please carry on. Great sharing.
Up you towards your 1st power.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support, bros and sis. Will try to regularly update and keep it (you) cumming. Just a note, as these were all over a few years, order in which I met the ladies might’ve been jumbled but definitely penning down the more memorable ones first.

We made a beeline for the taxis, and boarded almost immediately. I sat near the middle with CT cuddled under my right arm, hugging onto it like a bolster. My upper arm resting down on her breasts felt like heavenly pillows. I was still wondering how come they’re so soft, only to discover her inner wear secrets later. As I reached for the hem of her dress, she gripped onto my hand as though to stop me…

CT: please? Can we wait?
Me: ok, I promise I won’t be too naughty, just continuing your pleasure
CT: ok *she dug her face into my chest in anticipation*

With her behind the driver seat, I had all the semi privacy I needed. I hiked her dress up inch by inch to reveal her glistening pussy. Under the street lights flashing past, the reflection of her wetness created initially was undeniable. The puffy beauty squeezed together with her legs closed put my tool into full attention. I reached down and slid my second and fourth finger down the fold where her thighs met. Slowly reaching down and stroking her clit and opening with my middle finger. With the tip at her entrance, I was about to enter when she stopped me.

CT: I won’t be able to take it. Please, give it to me later
Me: you’re all soaked and yearning, you sure you want to wait?
CT: the reward will be greater if we abstain now. Hehe
Me: I’ll get to at least rest my hand comfortably there right? It looks very pretty...
CT: *nodded silently* why do you think I didn’t want to meet you straight after work?
Me: you mean you went back to get “prepared”?
CT: silly boy, I don’t know where tonight might lead us but I need to be ready for my first time out with someone in a while
Me: I won't let it go to waste…

By now, my mind was in a frenzy, aroused yet confused. Was I the prey here? But the thought of her going back and specially shaving herself clean for me sent throbs through my balls. Knowing her pussy was freshly cleaned and how good it will taste turned me on even more. My fingers withdrew their assault but remained cupped over her pussy. She had opened up her legs slightly from the gentle stimulation. My middle finger just circled around her clit in gentle circles, stroking it but barely putting pressure. Just then, my left hand reached into my pocket to feel the present I took away from the club. It was her damp g-string. It sent another bolt through both heads, imagining how she probably picked out that piece in anticipation of tonight. Every moment went by as my palm got wetter and wetter against her groin, gradually secreting more and more of her love juice. As I got lost in thought about being up close to her smooth pussy and how delectable it’ll taste and feel against my shaft, we came to a stop. We reached my place.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more ts, it's really nice story.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Sneakily, I covered her lady parts back up, paid the fare and exited hand in hand with her. As we hurriedly made our way up the stairs, the flaring of her skirt with every step made it irresistible and I reached in for a feel. CT gave me a naughty smack on the hand. Once we reached my room, without delay after closing the door and turning the AC on, I pressed her against the wall and engaged in a furious tongue fight. It was like the anticipation for the past few hours were fully unleashed at once. Our hands were just roaming all over the place feeling up each other outside of our clothes. The alcohol high was just hitting us since we got up of our rest position in the cab. I was grinding my hard on hard against the front of her pussy and every circle it went, she let out a soft moan into my mouth.

Unable to resist further, she started undoing my belt buckle and releasing my pants to my ankles. CT then reached behind and with her thumbs tucked under the waistband of my trunks, she guided me to a rhythm against her. To reciprocate her desperation, I hiked her dress up and let my erection rub against her moist groin. I could feel the warmth and wetness coating my underwear as the top side squeezed in between her pussy lips. Her legs parted further for more contact of our nether regions while I moved my lips away from hers, down to her neck giving some good licks. Her heavy breathing filled the room, accompanied by the rising and falling of her chest which my hands were groping onto. I realised why now her bosoms felt so soft, it didn’t feel like she had any bra on but perhaps just nipple tapes. The bareness of her back didn’t make it a necessity but she was out to seduce that night.

Massaging her breasts over her dress, my kisses made their way down to her breasts and gently biting her nipples over it. CT arched her back to push it further into me while my hands had ventured further south along her curvy waist and under her dress. Having full contact with her assets below first time that night, her ass was indeed perky. I kneaded her butt cheeks open and close and giving her pussy light strokes at the entrance as I did that. Soon, I was down on one knee, ready to find shelter in her flared dress.

CT rested her hands on my head in anticipation of the coming pleasure. Lifting the hem of her dress, I made my way to her pussy, licking her pubic region wherever the moistness lay. Then, with some pressure, I guided my tongue from the top of her vaginal crack right down covering her clit. The tongue lapping on her aroused clit made her jerk on contact. I lifted her right leg to rest over my shoulder to get better access. Her pussy was now spread opened for my eating. Tickling her labia, my tongue circled all around, lapping up the musky flavour she’s been producing all night long. Finally, it found its right full position just having my mouth cupped over her clit and my tongue going into furious flicking. CT was moaning louder and louder out of control by now. She ran her hand through my hair and grabbed them tight to find some support. She was near.

I ignored my raging hard on for a while longer as it was a bigger turn on for me seeing her pleasured. And I always believed to give the pleasure first for it to be returned. My hands went all around her thigh feeling the softness of her skin. Although she wasn’t athletic, she was meaty just right. Her clit had swelled significantly and I continued my attack on her. Out of nowhere, CT exploded in a massive orgasm almost sending her crumbling to the floor. She moaned out loud and pulled my hair pressing my face tighter against her pussy. Left panting, I slowly stood up resting my erection against her pulsating pussy.

CT: ahhh, omg, I was not expecting that tonight
Me: *smiled with Ng face close to hers* you can expect more as long as you can take it
CT: were you expecting all these?
Me: maybe, why don’t you find out?
Old 06-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Bro,
Please carry on. Great sharing.
Up you towards your 1st power.
Thanks, bro! But don’t mind me asking a noob question, power is for what ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1