The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New rules for GL girls

Fully agreed that in GL, it is really fucking prostitute and sometime have to wait for long que for the one you chose and after you, people will soon take over girl from you. It feels like shit waiting one by one. However in hotel, you can be relaxed and the girls would not watch time so to push you let alone the push fro out. Could enjoy the meeting and fucking with your girl friend.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Bro I think u just suay... I have both my fair share of good and bad from FL and WL
But lately the FL stocks really a lot worse... especially PRC pricing i feel in chaos
I have been a long time FL person and only after that then I start going to gl..

To me it not just choices...
It a different feeling meeting a FL at her hotel and a WL at a legal house..
I used to find going legal house very awkward whereas going to FL doesn't
I also used to cheong massage parlours & engage FLs from internet.
But due to recent raids, i thought going to fish tank was safer.
Sadly, no kissing/frenching/painting/bbbj/69 really kill off all the fun.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I can't really stand MP for several factors... I nv rtf any MP gals
Raid is one thing but should be minimal factor..
MP bed is really not for sex... positions restricted
And the 50 ' entrance fee '

Regarding services u mentioned u need to roam the forums more.
Find those hot AP that are labelled by many.. they can usually do those services
Old 13-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I can't really stand MP for several factors... I nv rtf any MP gals
Raid is one thing but should be minimal factor..
MP bed is really not for sex... positions restricted
And the 50 ' entrance fee '

Regarding services u mentioned u need to roam the forums more.
Find those hot AP that are labelled by many.. they can usually do those services
he didnt see the joker list
Old 13-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha,, raids are always there, i kena caught in the raid a few times.

see my very old threads, i even start a few on "what to do if caught in raids"

not worth the dollar spent, that is why i cheong geylang.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

All brothers, please do not worry about those new cats lately behaviors and I believe they can be trained if we spend more efforts on those new cats please new cats instead of old cats and RTF them more often. I also learned that there are a quite lot brothers who could be a good trainer. We should have confidence on those new cats in view of our sustainable and enjoyable sex life in GL.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
tengku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If cannot french cannot paint then there is no fun for me
Old 15-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
All brothers, please do not worry about those new cats lately behaviors and I believe they can be trained if we spend more efforts on those new cats please new cats instead of old cats and RTF them more often. I also learned that there are a quite lot brothers who could be a good trainer. We should have confidence on those new cats in view of our sustainable and enjoyable sex life in GL.
"How to train your dragons ...?"
Old 16-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

things like frenching... painting... how to train?
i think its about the gal's mentality whether they wanna do it

i have met gals who told me very honestly that they dont like doing some services but they will do it because it is part of their job

the same things goes for us.. we go work, there are alot of shyt that we dont like but we still gotta do it because its part of our job
Old 16-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
praypray2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently, i revisited GL & was surprised with the new regulations from the new batch of working girls.

1st girl tried was PRC cat 150 = cannot french ( she toldme cos of regular checkup & all gals in the house also cannot) , cannot paint, luckily her regular services were still there with BBBJ.

2nd gal was Thai cat 80 (40min) = cannot french also ( even we had good chemistry but managed to stole some kissing while FJ, cannot paint also & only can BJ).

Is this a new norm from the authority?
So boring....

I have been in GL since 30 years ago... This rules have always been there since Day 1. The authorities will keep telling them this rules. End of the day its the girls want to do this or not. Attitute issue, Faced this issue before what i did was dress up and walk out of the room immediately. Face the OKT, tell them their girl not out to work. If need be, pay the money and walk away. If there are other customer dont be afraid to raise your voice to let them know the standards of the girls they are giving.
Old 16-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: New rules for GL girls

Go straight to the point. Bad service write honest FRs, make sure every persons inluding customers heard it. Inform the girls and her operators you are a member of this website.

This generation we ruled!
Old 17-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.....new regulations from the new batch of working girls.

1st girl tried was PRC cat 150 = cannot french ( she toldme cos of regular checkup & all gals in the house also cannot) , cannot paint, ...

Is this a new norm from the authority?
So boring....
Who is this she you are talking about? Sounds more like "her" regulations.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
... xx"wolf" page. SGD80 for 40 minutes onwards for some C cuppa, SGD120 for an hr seems a good deal (although risk having a gal not same as photo) or SGD180 for a premium one. SGD250 and you can get a very pretty one at some hotel in Tanglin.

But i have stopped patronising these FL due to the last few scares and surprises. many are worst than "public toilets", bros come one after another. before i can finish my shower she rush me and says next customer coming.

Spot on, which is why I stop going to FL and turn to GL these days.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: New rules for GL girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Spot on, which is why I stop going to FL and turn to GL these days.
Health risk

Raid risk

Hygiene risk

Timing risk

High risk but people still patronising

Old 17-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Health risk

Raid risk

Hygiene risk

Timing risk

For me, it is more "product" price vs quality risk ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1