The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Self emplolyed / business owners please fall in !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So what is your purpose open this thread? Show off you are rich?
What have i said to imply i am rich?
Old 16-06-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
What have i said to imply i am rich?
So what is your purpose? Business owner
Old 16-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
just saying hi to all?

whats wrong with that
Old 16-06-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
so what business are you in bro?

wish you a good long weekend
Old 16-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
You fall under the category of individuals who are destroying the environment and the natural habitat of the Orangutans.

Pierre.
Oh, the land has been cleared of its organic vegetation since 1980. It was already planted with minyak sawit when i took over.

I hope you have nice long weekend bro
Old 16-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc View Post
nothing of big scale, running a wedding deco and catering business, opening a function hall next month. but we are based in indonesia, jakarta.

doing some small trades, and thats all. selling off the palm oil planatation in pontinanak, wife's family legacy.
nah bro, I think you are just being humble. Catering is a big business, at least in Singapore.

Hope to see you around, wish you good health and wealth, take care
Old 16-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Business owner.
Old 16-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Nice we should meet up for kopi one of these days
Old 16-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just saying hi to all?

whats wrong with that
If said hi why need business owner/ investor? Anybody you can said hi to?

You are
The person who we call holian. So I’m not an owner/investor I can’t said something?

So you looking down on working class, we also earn a decent living no need to borrow from people.

If you are owner why come to sbf to holian? You should go
Somewhere high class, look for high class whore?

Or you should put your picture so everyone knows who you are, who believe you just you saying you are owner/investor
Old 16-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

how about bros/sis that are property agents? lip lai lip lai !
Old 16-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If said hi why need business owner/ investor? Anybody you can said hi to?

You are
The person who we call holian. So I’m not an owner/investor I can’t said something?

So you looking down on working class, we also earn a decent living no need to borrow from people.

If you are owner why come to sbf to holian? You should go
Somewhere high class, look for high class whore?

Or you should put your picture so everyone knows who you are, who believe you just you saying you are owner/investor

Agree to a certain extend with Hayhay,
Looking at it, TS is also doing marketing,
Looks like his tread drives some traffic too,,
His biz need other biz owner as customers ma,,,
Hahaha,,,

We are biz owner ourselves, our biz is in thailand,
Freight Forwarding biz, bought over since 2012 as the company was doing badly due to the sub prime crisis,,
But manage to turn things around and currently expanding well,,

So TS, what’s with your fengshui biz?
My husband studies 易经,,
And we know quite a few “master” in thailand too!
Old 16-06-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Agree to a certain extend with Hayhay,
Looking at it, TS is also doing marketing,
Looks like his tread drives some traffic too,,
His biz need other biz owner as customers ma,,,
Hahaha,,,

We are biz owner ourselves, our biz is in thailand,
Freight Forwarding biz, bought over since 2012 as the company was doing badly due to the sub prime crisis,,
But manage to turn things around and currently expanding well,,

So TS, what’s with your fengshui biz?
Oops sorry not familiar with freight forwarding. sorry not familiar, do you operate as the same model as ninjavan? do you feel the heat of competition with so many entrants to the market? The reason why i asked this is bec my friend just recently sold his logistics biz. he is in singapore not thailand

nothing much abt my fengshui business

So which masters do you know? My master is from China in his retirement years already. We are doing pro bono consultation during weekends

Last edited by angusb; 16-06-2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: which master?
Old 16-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
how about bros/sis that are property agents? lip lai lip lai !
u still agent after so many years?
i rise up become division director within 2 years hor, close one eye easy $5k a mth hor base on kai kia work.
Old 16-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am going to be a business owner soon, once I register my Pte Ltd company. ��

I have been poor for a year, hounded by banks, legal moneylenders as well as loan sharks.

I sold off my house and now have $50k to turn my life around. Been asking around for advice on how to grow the money but not much help it seems.

I am going to register a Pte Ltd company first. Give it a generic name. Then decide what to do.

One thing is to sell a product or products in Amazon using FBA.

This chap is only 22-23 but a millionaire in a year.

发啊!
Old 16-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
I am going to be a business owner soon, once I register my Pte Ltd company. ��

I have been poor for a year, hounded by banks, legal moneylenders as well as loan sharks.

I sold off my house and now have $50k to turn my life around. Been asking around for advice on how to grow the money but not much help it seems.

I am going to register a Pte Ltd company first. Give it a generic name. Then decide what to do.

One thing is to sell a product or products in Amazon using FBA.

This chap is only 22-23 but a millionaire in a year.

发啊!
Hi bro,

I sincerely wish you all of the best wishes in your new endeavour. Really look forward to be able to see you standing up on your feets again.

All the best blessings from all god's to your family,wife, children and you

Chat with you soon.

Remember to do good when you are successful. Gain merits in life so you can have a smoother life.

Tough times don't last, tough man do!!!

You have me to jiayou you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1