The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
anyone like me sian of fking wife

Married for a few yrs. To be honest since the start of marriage i rather pcc or go find fl than to fk wife. I am a easily bored guy. Even fl svc or body good i alsl also wont go back, i wi rather prefer new. If go back to same fl usually i cannot do 2 shots like the first time.

In short , only new body tits and pussies can turn me on. Problem is my wife is unhappy our sex freq is low, but i am just sian to fk her. Can anyone advise me how to solve it? Pls no suggestions like u can help me fk my wife or smt. Basically i am looking for advice on how to make me not sian of wife.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Married for a few yrs. To be honest since the start of marriage i rather pcc or go find fl than to fk wife. I am a easily bored guy. Even fl svc or body good i alsl also wont go back, i wi rather prefer new. If go back to same fl usually i cannot do 2 shots like the first time.

In short , only new body tits and pussies can turn me on. Problem is my wife is unhappy our sex freq is low, but i am just sian to fk her. Can anyone advise me how to solve it? Pls no suggestions like u can help me fk my wife or smt. Basically i am looking for advice on how to make me not sian of wife.
try role playing, rape, submissive play or anything new or different in style or technique. maybe it will bring out some kinkiness in her. or even yourself.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

Since you mentioned you always want to eat fresh fish
Then why you get married?
Old 18-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
A valid question!
Old 18-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

I share your sentiment, yes very very sian of fking the same woman. Why married becos of kids of course.

I suggest go find a FB someone who is adventurous, no string attach, likes to service you and wouldn’t mind joining you for an orgy session.

For your wife, keep her at home take good care of the kids and home. But try try try fking her at least once a month for quickie let go
Old 18-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be content and grateful to what you have.
Do treasure your wife.
Perhaps you can try to have sex other place than at home (vacation or outdoor). Although it same person but it a new place for you and who knows it may help. Never try you won't know.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

This is your job as a husband. Do your job properly and stop complaining.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:37 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post

seriously? your wife want and you don't?

you know why men find FL for many married men? because the wife don't give, and if they give, they do charity and treat us like old smelly beggars instead of the husbands they love.

man, go fuck your wife or someone else will do it for you. that time you cry father cry mother wearing a huge green hat.

is that enough motivation for you?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-06-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Married just for kids?
And you continues to fuck around?
What if your daughter later grows up follow your footstep
And fuck around?
If i want to fuck around all my life
I wont marry let alone having kids
Old 18-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

MARRIAGE is a commitment for life
And be responsible for your wife and family
You cannot said you tired of fucking your wife
Marriage is not for just the sake of fucking
Its just an excuse to stray
What if the other way round?
Your wife told you she is tired of you
She wants as many men as possible to fuck her
Do you mind?
Think about it
Its a big mistake you get married in the first place
Think with your big head not your small head
Old 18-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

you know why men find FL for many married men? because the wife don't give, and if they give, they do charity and treat us like old smelly beggars instead of the husbands they love.

man, go fuck your wife or someone else will do it for you. that time you cry father cry mother wearing a huge green hat.

Well said. I guess there is a lot of volunteers in this forum to be that someone else
Old 18-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Bro its a mistake.yes if u give me a time machine now i will choose to be single
Old 18-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
I share your sentiment, yes very very sian of fking the same woman. Why married becos of kids of course.

I suggest go find a FB someone who is adventurous, no string attach, likes to service you and wouldn’t mind joining you for an orgy session.

For your wife, keep her at home take good care of the kids and home. But try try try fking her at least once a month for quickie let go
Thanks bro for the advice. Now usually is 1x per mth, which i also force myself to do it. Wife wants more. I always find fl so no skill to get FB
Old 18-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG04AG View Post
Be content and grateful to what you have.
Do treasure your wife.
Perhaps you can try to have sex other place than at home (vacation or outdoor). Although it same person but it a new place for you and who knows it may help. Never try you won't know.
Last time before have kids we go overseas also no mood to f her. Just keep fantasizing of calling fl to my hotel room
Old 18-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Bro yes i am also trying to fulfil my role that y open thread for advice on how to be less sian in fking wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1