The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
There are two Xiao Xiao.

One at 1654A and another at 1606A.

1654A xx is taller but no frenching.
Svc is good but not hard core type.

1606A passionate non-stop frenching until you surrender.
But fake boobs. Svc is first-class. No horse run.
Bro, Xiao Xiao of 1606a is indeed No Horse Run. I bonked her for almost 45 mins and around 35 mins time mark she commented that if i continued to thrust her, i might scare her off. But still she endured another 10 mins till i released. Very professional !! Reminded me of Dong Jing in 2013 whereby she used one hand to push against the bed headboard to withstand my thrusting force till i released after 30 mins .....both had the Professionalism quality that touched me. Still can remember that morning at 0755 hrs when Dong Jing boarded the plane, she called me to thank me for my hospitality to her during her last 3 months of stay.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Still can remember that morning at 0755 hrs when Dong Jing boarded the plane, she called me to thank me for my hospitality to her during her last 3 months of stay.
I recalled that DJ is well versed in Nihongo

Very hardworking girl with awesome service...
Old 01-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Hahaha, too bad, i lost her wechat contact in 2014. Now dont know how many kids she has .....
Old 01-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
................. Reminded me of Dong Jing in 2013 whereby she used one hand to push against the bed headboard to withstand my thrusting force till i released after 30 mins .....both had the Professionalism quality that touched me. Still can remember that morning at 0755 hrs when Dong Jing boarded the plane, she called me to thank me for my hospitality to her during her last 3 months of stay.
Quote:

Yes. My fav DJ. Tokyo with love .............!!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, too bad, i lost her wechat contact in 2014. Now dont know how many kids she has .....
One of them is yours right

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yes. My fav DJ. Tokyo with love .............!!
Oiishi Bijin desu...
Old 01-07-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Had Meng ting (WH17)
Nice body with cup C
Good BBBJ suckion

No kiss
No melon sucking
No playing with abalone.

Only she service you.

After that keep saying Singapore men this and that. I wonder which Singapore men had bluff her.. tell me singapore women don’t give men sex is it?
Singapore men very flower mouth.. etc etc.. until I busy tahan tell her what’s it like for china women..

Anyway she retuning in Aug. I won’t RTF her. Sian. One way traffic.

Side note. Went 2036. Ask OKT tell me the girls name. OKT replied, we don’t tell name or number you want you call.. wa Liao.. business must be very good for him. Girl does look good. But if OKT such attitude I wonder how good the girl service is... first time OKT don’t tell me name of girl..
Old 02-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Had Meng ting (WH17)
Nice body with cup C
Good BBBJ suckion

No kiss
No melon sucking
No playing with abalone.

Only she service you.

After that keep saying Singapore men this and that. I wonder which Singapore men had bluff her.. tell me singapore women don’t give men sex is it?
Singapore men very flower mouth.. etc etc.. until I busy tahan tell her what’s it like for china women..

Anyway she retuning in Aug. I won’t RTF her. Sian. One way traffic.

Side note. Went 2036. Ask OKT tell me the girls name. OKT replied, we don’t tell name or number you want you call.. wa Liao.. business must be very good for him. Girl does look good. But if OKT such attitude I wonder how good the girl service is... first time OKT don’t tell me name of girl..
Bro, your two accounts are so funny to me, i keep smiling after reading them, LOL
Old 02-07-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indichrome View Post
After hearing some field reports on Lucy @1606, I decided to give this petite lady a go.
Standing at 1.50m from Gui Zhou, she has the curves at the right places, but fleshy thighs.

Bust: A+
CBJ. Doesn't have the technique of giving any arousal.
French: No, not even lip peck
FJ:0/10. I've never had this experience where the limbic system didn't even respond to her half-hearted efforts.
Service attitude: poor
GFE: Nil
RTF: No. Gives the feeling that she is owed a living.
Caveat Emptor. Perhaps other brothers had a wonderful experience which this FR is not here to denigrate their personal experience.
雨航and 彩色@1431 for example is the exact polar opposite to my wretched experience with Lucy today.
I have to agree with bro Indichrome about Lucy's lack of service. Actually, it's more like no service (more on that later). I tried her after feeling curious about her since I first saw her right after I upped Yumi the PRC newbie the previous week. First impression of Lucy was good in terms of looks. Pretty face with short shoulder length hair. She had a perky butt although her boobs are rather small, which I didn't mind. However, what happened next after foreplay was a major thing for me to mind.

She had this weird behaviour of not letting me insert my dick into her pussy after the cap was on. At first, I thought she was being choosy for not letting me bonk her until she deemed my dick to be hard enough. After questioning her during the final shower, she revealed that the reason she didn't let me into her was that her vagina structure was unique and she didn't want to hurt herself, which was absolute bullshit to me. What made things more interesting was that she said this also happened with some of her other clients previously. WTH?

Anyway, I just wanted to get out of there ASAP, even though she volunteered to do HJ on me, which I downright refused because I had decided to find another WL to release the tension instead. I guess this is the risk when we samsters try out newbies. To quote Forrest Gump: you never know what you're gonna get.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, your two accounts are so funny to me, i keep smiling after reading them, LOL
Laugh at my agony.. sigh. Wanted a nice body one last night. Saw zhen zhen and Tian Xin at W04 but Meng Ting dress too sexy and has a foxy look. Regretted should have gone for W04
Old 02-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=dbhh;17523986]
Tried Lucy in mid March when she said she just in SG for 1 month. I have written a FR on her, feel she like Paige Chua. Overall i got the basic service i want like french and bbbj. Didnt expect after 2 weeks, her service deteriorated so much. Like that she wont stay long here.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Laugh at my agony.. sigh. Wanted a nice body one last night. Saw zhen zhen and Tian Xin at W04 but Meng Ting dress too sexy and has a foxy look. Regretted should have gone for W04
Bro, Lol, sorry, quite funny to me ......pai seh

W04 Tian Xin gives good service and has very good attitude. In Jan 18, she endured all the way for 40 mins of thrusting till i released.Then she said didnt want to meet me again due to my beast long sex. But still rewarded me with her panty and now then i remembered, lol. Forgot where i kept her panty ....... (so i have 4 Nos now) She has this professional attitude !

Zhen Zhen i bonked in Feb 18. Pretty with nice figure. A quiet girl, aimed to please, accomodating to all sex positions, has good attitude.

Meng Ting, i have not met yet.

I shall rtf newbie Xing Xing (星星) around 9 days later. Though is still a bit green, she is attractive to me and gives me a warm GND, gf feeling. Accomodating, aiming to please and giving me a shiok bonk previously.

Last edited by DPOWER; 05-07-2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Lol, sorry, quite funny to me ......pai seh

W04 Tian Xin gives good service and has very good attitude. In Jan 18, she endured all the way for 40 mins of thrusting till i released.Then she said didnt want to meet me again due to my beast long sex. But still rewarded me with her panty and now then i remembered, lol. Forgot where i kept her panty ....... (so i have 4 Nos now) She has this professional attitude !

Zhen Zhen i bonked in Feb 18. Pretty with nice figure. A quiet girl, aimed to please, accomodating to all sex positions, has good attitude.

Meng Ting, i have not met yet.

I shall rtf newbie Xing Xing (星星) around 9 days later. Though is still a bit green, she is attractive to me and gives me a warm GND, gf feeling. Accomodating, aiming to please and giving me a shiok bonk previously.

This week will rtf my beloved San San (1856). Her birthday falls on this Thurs and probably will bonk her on that day.
Tried zhen zhen, yes she is nice

Haven’t tried Tian Xin before. Next time try I ask for her panty and pass you again bro? Steady right?
Old 02-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried zhen zhen, yes she is nice

Haven’t tried Tian Xin before. Next time try I ask for her panty and pass you again bro? Steady right?
Hahahaha, Bro, its not that easy to get a panty. U will know what i mean after trying ......
Old 02-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha, Bro, its not that easy to get a panty. U will know what i mean after trying ......
I believe you bought from her right
Old 02-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Hahahaha....Bro, i never buy panty.She agreed to give me due to good chemistry before fuck actions. At the end, she gave because she kept her promise. At that moment, i also had not tipped her yet.

Have u watched the movie
"Predator" ?

To me, there is great thrill and satisfaction to get the panty from a WL who impresses me.

It usually means one or more of the followings to me :
1) she likes u
2) she wants to keep u as regular
3) u do something that makes her happy at that particular moment
4) good chemistry

I still remembered in one of the sessions in 2017, i said something that made Shuang Shuang (16W04) keep laughing non stop and then we had a very steamy hot bonk and after that, in a pleasant mood, she gave me her panty willingly upon my request.

U need to request for it at a good timing. Else they have tons of reasons to reject politely.

Usually i dont make such request as i am more concern of my beast mode satisfaction. But sometimes i am in the mood to try for the sake of thrill and fun.

Of course i have also received rejections.

Usually, if i feel that there is good chemistry with the WL, and the WL is appealing to me and i have that surge of burning lust fire, i will make the request to make the bonk experience more memorable. For example, i made a request to Yi Yi (2047) as i enjoyed so much to be with such a sexy pretty lass.

I request from San San (1856) because she gave me this super special GF feeling .......

That small piece of cloth is valuable to me if i got it from the above mentioned scenarios but is worthless to me if it was exchanged with money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1