The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Rendezvous Desire

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.
XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Chapter ONE

Sam: ‘我是Ah Sam.’

Xing: ‘哦!进来进来。饭快煮好了。’

Their acquaintance came about from the nearby function in the WeChat app, exchanging days of introduction before she invited him to her place for dinner.

The sight of her daughter, who was at secondary 3, did bother him a little, but the more important person than the girl from Xing’s previous relationship, was the single mum from PRC, whom he had very good chemistry with.

After a few minutes of watching the TV, he turned his attention to her girl, who coincidentally asked her mum to help her with homework, only to be hushed away by the lack of knowledge in her subjects. Sam took the chance and coached her, giving him an express path to create a bond with the teenager, greatly relieving her worry about handing in her homework in time.

Cynthia: ‘Thanks uncle Sam.’
Sam: ‘Just call me Sam. You’re a clever girl Cynthia.’

The alluring aroma of food whiffed up their noses and the three of them ate heartily, sharing more details of each other which they shot down in giggles. Even though Cynthia was more ‘Singaporean’ than her mum, their closeness did Sam a great favour. Better relations meant less problems right?

Cynthia: ‘Mummy. I go wash the dishes.’
Xing: ‘废话。今天是你啊!’

Giggles came from them again and the slender, MILF lady led him into her bedroom, reminding him about his joke about getting a massage from her. Ever since Cynthia started secondary school, she switched to a more humble job in a hawker stall, giving up her massage skills she learnt back in China. As Sam understood that everyone has a past, he trusted his heart to give her a chance to complete her family again.

Stripping his shirt off for him, she made him lie chest down on her bed and switched the lights off. Leaving the night light on to improve the ambience, Sam couldn’t help but recall the rare visits to massage parlours to ease his tensed ‘muscles’.

Working her nimble fingers and elbows down his back, every forsaken muscles started to feel alive again. It didn’t take her long to pull his shorts down, and knead those stiff calves to softness. Soon, his boxers were hanging at his feet, and her naughty fingernails were teasing his sensitive ass cheeks.

Cynthia: ‘Mummy, Sam wants cake?’
Xing (shouting): ‘喂!关门出去!’

Sam kept still on the bed to not worsen their apparent connection, but was slightly turned off by the intrusion. Xing quickly took control of the situation again and revived his erection, that was poking against the bed uncomfortably. She only needed to pat on his hip twice to get him to flip over, and the rising stick made her more excited.

Xing (whispering): ‘你今天要吗?或是找一天Cynthia不在家再做?’

Sam: ‘Do you want to? I’m fine with either.’

The door opposite her room slammed loudly and that was the cue that they would be less audible if anything were to happen. Xing shook her head with a grin and pumped some clear liquid onto her palm, grabbing his penis gently. She only spent less than 5 minutes jerking him off before she felt the size increase, and her knees went over his legs.

Xing: ‘你多久没有做了?’

Sam: ‘About two years.’
Qing (whispering): ‘我就快三年了。’

She placed her hand over his eyes before he felt her mouth going over his dick, filling her lips perfectly with his girth. Her tongue just stayed under his shaft and glided along with her head movements, going up and down to clean the lubricant off. Once she was satisfied and grew impatient at his lack of initiative, the condom went over his cock in a rushed manner.

Xing stood over his body and lowered herself to squat over his dick, devouring it with her abalone that had loose labia. The sudden grip on her wrists told her more than how he felt when he groaned deeply, breaking a smile across her stern face.

Xing: ‘Shiok?’ 爽嗎?
Sam: ‘It is. Let me do the work.’

Sam took some time to switch to a missionary stance, and he was pumping at her once she had her feet behind him. The 37 year old lady suddenly appeared like 19, moaning sensually under his rocking body. The youthful vigour returned to him like travelling back in time, and the whole room was filled with sexy noises coming from their touching hips.

In the other room, Cynthia was listening at her door, to the intense sex her mum was having with her temporary-teacher. Slowly getting wetter, she slipped her hand under her oversized t-shirt and fingered herself, keeping as quiet as she could.

Xing (moaning): ‘我们换个姿势吧。’

He got on his feet to let her roll over, and sat on top of her smooth butt. Lying parallel to her slim waist, his legs spread wide to stick his cock into her tight hole, only to experience a new level of pressure on his eager rod. Jerking his groin faster than before, her fleshy ass provided enough cushioning to let him go all out. Changing to a top-down hammer mode, the different angle made her scream loudly into the pillows.

Xing (muffled screaming): ‘我快不行了。来了!来了!’

Sam (groaning): ‘我也是!啊… !’

Their extended groans lasted long way past his eruption into the World’s Thinnest Condom, pumping his body a few times against the lady trembling in orgasm. He stayed inside her till she recovered her senses, and turned to one side to roll him onto her bed.

Xing (panting): ‘I can’t move anymore.. ‘

Her first English sentence wasn’t China-Chinese at all. In fact, the Japanese-like accent smoothered his heart and he had to ask her to speak English from then on. How lucky was he to meet someone from afar that had a tone similar to the JAV he occasionally watched?

Sam: ‘You’re really tight.. ‘
Xing: ‘I know. And you are bigger than my last husband.’

He tucked her into bed right there and then, excusing himself to leave on his own. Happy with his potential partner for life, he closed the bedroom door and turned around to see Cynthia in her long shirt.

Cynthia: ‘Before you go, can you help me with one last question?’
Sam: ‘Yeah. Make sure to hand in your homework on time k?’

He was shown to a folding chair next to her study table and caught her shirt hiking up her legs when she sat down. Her hand bravely landed on his thigh when she pointed her unsolved equation to him, throwing him into a confusion about that strong hint.

As he computed the workings of the question in his mind, she pulled her collar to her mouth, an innocent move that exposed her shaved clit to him. No one, no one could have missed that sight especially from where he was seated.

When she took the pencil out of his left writing hand and brought it to her Y-shaped groin, he knew she was onto something unmistakable.... ....

Last edited by JEMMA; 22-07-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rendezvous Desire

Chapter TWO

Cynthia: ‘So, can you solve it?’

His middle finger was pushed between her partially spread legs and into her clit, labia completely wet to its core. She was unhesitant about reaching to his zip and wriggling his cock out of his underwear, still sticky and wet from her mum’s saliva-lubricant mix.

Even though he just came, the little head grew up fast in her twisting hand, unsure of the right way to fondle the sensitive prick. Perhaps that was her way of telling him how much she liked him, and had accepted him in the most intimate level.

Sam (whispering): ‘Move up and down. At my speed.’

He rubbed her clit vertically and she reacted to his guidance, sending blood up his manhood that was a little numb from earlier. She proceeded to lie over his lap and gave his shaft a lick, also inexperienced to the art of giving blowjobs. After making a few trips up and down his cock, she sucked on the tip like a baby before moving her lips down to the halfway mark. That was about all she could contain in her maturing jaws.

Placing his hand on her forehead, he lifted her up and let gravity pulled her down, accidentally pushing himself to the edge by touching the back of her throat. Her tongue was motionless in the right spot, and there was no turning back once she got a hold on his tempo.

Sam (moaning): ‘Stop stop. That’s enough for tonight Cindy.’
Cynthia: ‘Cindy? Hehe. I like my new name.’

He pulled his underwear over his tool and asked her to sit on his lap, with her feet on the table. Setting his phone up in self-portrait-video mode, her pussy and his figure behind her was accurately captured in the frame. For the first time, Cynthia watched his strong fingers rub on her clit at high speed, sending random twitches across her legs and kept her toes curled throughout.

Her virgin orgasm with external help came in just a over a minute since he started, and his elbows kept her chest movements visible for her. A thick coat of juices had made webs on his fingers, something that made Cynthia felt dirty then.

Cynthia (panting): ‘Does yours look the same too?’
Sam: ‘Yeah. Probably.’

She dismounted him to get to her bed, and asked politely for him to sit at the edge. She kneeled on the floor in front of him and took his dick out again, this time stroking his shaft from top to bottom. With both her hands pumping the full length, her mouth at the tip only amplified the sensation which he was shaking violently to.

As he had long recovered from his previous ejaculation, the combined attack of her relentless handjob and tempting lips easily pushed him over the edge. Just when he was about to cum, he held her hair and poked the tip into her lips, before his hips trembled to unleash his second wave.

The lost girl started swallowed as he came and by the time he was done, there was no signs of their forbidden acts. Cynthia took a few gulps of her packet papaya milk and handed him to finish the rest. While he wore his pants back, she slipped on a pair of boyshorts as well.

Sam: ‘This is the working. You just need to calculate yourself.’
Cynthia: ‘Wow! So fast?!’

He patted her head and went out of her room, closing it like how he did for Xing. Leaving their house in smiles and worry, Cynthia did not take long to Whatsapp him about her take on keeping secrets.

Cynthia (Whatsapp): ‘My mum never had a guy over before. And I can tell she really likes you. From what I know, she never done any specials for any man during her last job. Marry her k papa? Buy one get one free! xoxo!’

His heart sank with bliss and comfort knowing how sensible she was, and there was no one better than Xing’s own daughter to tell him about the lady he was infatuated with. To have both girls in the same house, without any serious repercussions if he were to fuck them, what else could he ask for?

Sam (Whatsapp): ‘Tuition tomorrow?’
Cynthia (Whatsapp): ‘Blk 512. I end school at 3pm. Let’s finish my homework before we go home. Goodnight!’
Old 22-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

This story is found on http://phantacee.com.

Part 1 - http://phantacee.com/potential-wife/
part 2 - http://phantacee.com/potential-daughter/
Old 22-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

wow nice, im new here! (:
Old 22-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
found09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, please continue TS
Old 23-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Chapter THREE

Sam was on his way back to his condo and doing a routine check of the infrastructure when he happens to be distracted by 2 shadows scuffling in a distance.

Sam (shouting): ‘Oi! Who’s there?!’

He dashed up the empty stairwell towards the top of the stairs, to see two teenagers frantically adjusting their clothes with their laptops and bags on the ground. The condominium was off limits to the public, but these two kids had somehow found their way in. While the guy was almost done zipping his pants, the girl only had pulled her bandage skirt up to her knees, the crop tee barely covering her pussy that had short pubes on it.

Guy: ‘Hurry up.’
Sam: ‘Who is a resident here?’
Guy: ‘She.’

Argh. She? The lousy grammar irked my authoritative mood as her skirt returned to its supposed position. The girl took out her condo access card and I took down the address printed on it.

Sam: ‘Did you register him at the checkpoint?’
Girl: ‘No.’
Guy: ‘Are you going to report us?’
Sam: ‘I have to write an incident report about unchecked visitors. There are a few cases of theft.’

He pulled his girl nearer to him before whispering in a hurried tone, bringing upon a mixed expression on her face. ‘No!’, she whispered louder than him when he finished his words. After a minute more of discussion, I was done with my note taking and was about to lead him to the security gantry.

Guy: ‘If I let you do anything you want to her, can you let us go?’
Sam: ‘I’m not even holding you back. But you need to leave this premises.’
Girl: ‘Then me? What will happen?’
Sam: ‘You will need to redeclare the number of cards and who is holding them. It is protocol to revoke all access pass in the household if there is a breach.’
Girl: ‘Shit. No no. You cannot let my parents know. They will kill me!’
Guy (whispering): ‘Then just agree!’

The petite student then removed her shirt, making it impossible to bring her out of the staircase. Her skirt came off shortly after and before Sam, an almost nude body was clad in just a set of black bra. He shoved her towards Sam and she kneeled on the floor in front of his feet, reluctantly unzipping his pants to fish Sam's cock out.

At that moment, a text came into Sam's phone with the details related to her card’s serial number, indicating her name and date of birth.

Sam: ‘Sherrie. Is it?’
Sherrie: ‘Yeah?’

Sam walked away from her to sit on the top step of the flight and she crawled to his side, leaning on his chest and stroking his dick. Her useless boyfriend just went out of the door, with his belongings right where they were initially. In time, her soft lips touched Sam's hard rod and went down his shaft, sucking it as if her future depended on it.

Sam: ‘Your parents don’t know about him?’
Sherrie: ‘Mmm.’

She nodded with his cock in her mouth and sent a tingle to his toes, head getting lighter as she increased her speed. As part of the administrative side of the condo management, Sam was doing a routine check of the infrastructure before he walked in on them. His thoughts were soon losing sense when she went deep throat, gaggin on his engorged meat.

Sam: ‘Hey.. that’s enough.’

Stretching for her bag behind us, she brought a condom into view for the next part, and Sam instructed her to cap it on. The untrained hand took some time before it was on, and they moved to the spacious floor in the middle of the landing.

Sherrie placed the empty, padded laptop case under her knees while she bent over in doggy, lowering her chest so she could stick her pussy out at Sam. Under the front, she was hair-free around her anus, all the way to her pinkish vagina. Sam positioned himself behind her and gently stuffed his cock into her, filling her void with his proud reproductive organ.

Though there was a thin piece of rubber between them, her tightness made up adequately with its slippery fluid. In the midst of their unexpected encounter, she was soon moaning to the vigorous thrusts of his hips. Jutting rapidly at her baby smooth ass, her body couldn’t stop twitching randomly.

Sam (panting): ‘Who makes you feel better?’
Sherrie (moaning): ‘Youuuu.. ‘

Sam slammed deeper into her upon hearing that compliment, and hammered her at his fastest speed for the next few minutes. Her back suddenly straightened against his chest, and held his waist onto her hips. The ever-sexy shiver came along with her orgasm, voice murmuring sweet nothings into his cheek.

Sam (panting): ‘I won’t be able to hold in for long you know?’
Sherrie: ‘Then don’t let it go to waste.’

She lifted her ass away from him and pulled him to where they sat earlier. Sitting a couple steps lower, her mouth engulfed his cock again with a new found source of strength. Shoving her head deep down his shaft, Sam couldn’t believe how similar it felt to her pussy. Warm, and wetter. The dangerously audible slurps did not bother him one bit as he felt his limits, unable to give her a fair warning before his load blew into her mouth.

Sherrie kept sucking for as hard as Sam fought back, losing control of his hips to her strong suction. Finally, Sam had no choice but to skip away from her, seeing her desperate face for the first time. Sam gesture to hand her her clothes was unneeded as she was busy rubbing her clit, to relieve the intense pounding.

Sam: ‘C’mon. Let’s get dressed.’
Sherrie: ‘Your number?’
Sam: ‘Wear your clothes back first.’

She finished typing a text and proceeded to put on her clothes, giving no notice to her boyfriend who came in to pick his bag up. She stuck to Sam after gathering her stuff and they went down the stairs to the lift, where they exchanged numbers.

When they reached her floor, she led him to the stairs again, but for a talk.

Sherrie: ‘What time do you end work today?’
Sam: ‘Six.’
Sherrie: ‘Let’s meet at the pool? I know another place.’

They went their separate paths after setting up the next date, which is planned to happen in a utility storeroom around the pool.
Old 24-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Chapter FOUR

Cynthia had never expected to check into a hotel with Sam. He was just a friend, a witty one that always types difficult-to-understand sentences with simple English. They had lunch together, and he helped her finished most of the dim sum he bought for her. Walking across the road without traffic lights, he was too nice letting cars take advantage of his patience. Cynthia couldn’t believe she had to pull him across, and then felt softness of his palm.

‘Hotel?’, Sam popped the question out of the blue, and ‘which one?’ came from Cynthia, as a joke until he pulled her into a hotel which name has two digits in it. ‘Two hours?’, was the time he gave us but Cynthia was confident with less. So Cynthia gave him her answer, ‘I can get you done in 30 minutes’. Sure, Cynthia admit he had guts to take a joke this far, but when he took his wallet out and walked towards the counter, all Cynthia did was to turn back and check the door to see if anyone spotted her.

What was she thinking?! ‘Your IC?’, those words made her felt like she is holding up a queue with an unresponsive ez-link card, and Cynthia hastily handed it to him before realising what she just did. Pulling Sam away from the NETs terminal, she was still convinced Sam was playing a prank, just more elaborate than anything Cynthia have tried.

‘Are you serious?!’, Cynthia was sure her whisper sounded damn loud in the empty lobby, and Sam could even reply her calmly, ‘2 in 4 right?’ Finally, she understood what he meant. He was attached, and so was Cynthia. We ARE the two! Sam held her hand to collect the key from the front desk, and then flung her into his arm hugging her waist. Cynthia heart was already in her throat, and was just THAT close to puking in the hallway.

She figured the best way to get attention would be to throw a fit at the lobby, or along the way, and that was the last thing she needed. Sam clamped her wrist under his armpit until he got the door opened, and she was catapulted again into the bed.

‘Not bad’, her brain did a quick comparison with her worst experience at a stairwell. And this felt way safer. But what the fuck? So fast? Wait wwait. What fast?! Sam walked over to her and dragged her upright on her ass, pulling her long sleeved blouse over her arms which she stupidly raised. The sudden silence from him really scared her, but as fierce as his actions were, Sam was gentle when it came to her bra.

What was Cynthia afraid of? Him? Or her boyfriend? Why are her boobs on display for him? A shove on her shoulders sent her lying on her back, and her shorts were removed like a hyperactive girl resisting bath time. Before Sam could take off her panties, Cynthia caught hold of it and Sam just pulled it till she felt a tear in her tightly clenched fists. Fuck! Would he just tear it if she held on? Her intricately trimmed pubes flashed his eyes, instantly making her wonder if a thin strip of hair was presentable.

Argh! Cynthia can’t be giving in to him like that right? Her eyes couldn’t leave his body as Sam stripped down to his birthday suit, attracted to his display of strength and what lies beyond his violence. Sam laid over her body dangerously (dick almost touching her pussy!) and threw her arms around his neck, which she held tightly for whatever he was going to do.

Sam slid one arm under her legs and carried her to the bathroom, where a jet of cold water hit her as soon as she was seated on the toilet. He too, aimed it at himself and jumped cutely at the temperature shock, before turning off the water to soap Cynthia up. Exactly like a baby, he scrubbed her down from the neck, around her boobs and between her legs. Even her ankles (which she occasionally skipped) got to feel his thorough cleaning. Ashamed was all Cynthia felt when he picked her wrists up, to clean her prickly armpits.

Guys as usual, took a quarter of the time to soap themselves up, and the cold water sobered her up from the wrongful fantasies again. Sam ran his hands over the areas he lathered earlier and pampered her like never before. In no time, we were dried by his hard ruffling all over her sensitive body.

Cynthia did not think twice when his neck reached her eye level again, holding him by the neck and helping her on her feet. The little squat he did confused her at first, but everything was cleared up with just one word from him, ‘jump’. Sam caught her skilfully and later dropped her at the bed, in the proper direction.

Cynthia body totally betrayed her when she felt her limbs tremble in excitement, pumping adrenaline through every vein. As his body hovered over her, deep breathes made her B cups touched him. Keeping his silence over their secret gathering, his head disappeared south of her view and warm lips sealed around her nipple. His tongue relieved the doubts she had and the rush died down to his gentle flicks, followed her sensual sucking.

Never once did Sam touched her pussy (besides during the shower), and managed to get her moaning with just her nipples. He paid ample attention to both sides, bringing more than enough stimulation to feel the cold air from the air-conditioner.

Her knees rose abruptly over his hands, and the contact of his tongue on her clit forced her lungs to return all the air she breathed in her 18 years of life. Every swipe, every flick, and every pinch (between his lips), sent electric-like shocks through her spine. It was then she realised how foreplay can be more addictive than orgasms, making it last longer than she ever had done.

The last stroke along her wet slit took the longest, and his appearance in front of her calmed and made her yearn at the same time. What was she yearning for? Cynthia didn’t even knew how big Sam was. Just.. how cold the tip was when it touched her pussy. His gaze never left her eyes when the second part of his shaft split her vagina wider, setting the width she was about to feel throughout her innards.

Unlike ‘Sam’, he took his time to fill her up with his cock, lightly touching the right spots despite being shorter. She could feel an orgasm inbound just by picturing his intensity. His chest went above her line of sight and Cynthia felt a kiss on her forehead, along with a deeper reach into her pussy.

When Sam pulled out of her, every nooks and cranks stroked along her walls, driving Cynthia to hold him around his ribs in case he stopped. On his return trip, a 90 degree entry stabbed her groin and pushed along the neglected section of her, that had nerves as sensitive as everwhere else.

Sam's body got warmer as those hips plunged downwards, angle slowly changing with his eyes coming back to her. Like magic, Cynthia's mood and responses adjusted to his speed and direction of thrust, enlightening her with the varieties of pleasure in a single penetration.

At last, Sam settled down on a specific tempo, and jerked his upwards pointing cock at the underside of her vagina. Cynthia's muscles tensed up all of a sudden as he tortured the g-spot mercilessly. She couldn’t let her fingers go from his arms no matter how hard she tried. Was it spasms overcoming her? The grey screen in her vision lightened with every toe-curling thrusts, until she couldn’t see through the white.

That precise moment, she finally felt the pain on her lips she have been biting on, and a brief flash of brighter light hit her with intense power that tightened every muscle she had. At the peak of the death-like sensation, the lights suddenly went out, as if someone had turned the screen off after dropping a flashbang.

Then, Cynthia felt movement inside her. Right. Sam was still there. As those hips resumed their deep pounding to bring her vision back. Every inch of his dick felt much harder, and there was no lack of after-quake shivers from the teasing of bloodshot veins covering his rod.

As Cynthia regained her composure, Sam slowed down to a stop before unplugging her, like how someone would interrupt your classical music by pulling your headphones jack out.

A long series of rapid breathes later, he stroked her cheeks with care. ‘I’ll cum on your tummy k?’ The memories of losing her virginity returned, but only to make Cynthia wished it had turned out this way instead. She nodded at Sam innocently, and he pushed his manhood back into her womanhood, accepting him more readily this time.

Cynthia's ears, eyes, skin, were all on him during the last lap of rhythmic sex. A man, who can appear so calm in control, was the last thing she hoped to see before she settled down. Cynthia bet Sam would willingly make a baby with her if she had asked. Could she ever find someone like him?

Sam gently sent Cynthia to the edge of orgasm without her knowing, and the speed of our clapping hips increased. His strong hands opened her legs wide after he expended his last bit of energy, and a cock popped out from under her pussy as if he was saying hi. Cute indeed.

Cynthia let him rest his cock on her hand and watched his eager expression, sliding faster and faster through her clasped hand. Alas, he groaned and moaned to the firework of cum landing all over her belly. Far, they could reach, but warm they were really. Sam moved at his own pace to release everything onto Cynthia, and she freed him after he stopped.

Not wanting to waste the potent love seeds Sam dispersed on her body, she rubbed them all over her chest, not forgetting her belly button where he fired the first shot at. Like before, Sam towered over her body again, and pecked at her forehead with much more care.

They did not touch each other anymore after that. And he wiped her drier before they went into the shower again. Realising how delicate Sam was behind those smarty brain, Cynthia skin never felt a more comfortable touch since her mum last showered her. If only her man would wash our baby like that next time..

Sam wore her clothes back for her the same way he removed them, except for her shorts which he held under her feet for her to step into, pulling them up her waist like diapers. She returned the favour too, but held his shirt from him until the reminder call came.

For their sake, they left the hotel one by one, and met at the MRT exit when they first saw each other.

‘Goodbye. You must take care of yourself k?’, Cynthia opened her arms for Sam to walk into and he held her really tight. Have they missed each other that much for that long? ‘Be better to yourself. I’m here if you ever need me’, a kiss landed near Cynthia ear after hearing that and they went on their way.

‘Hard on the inside, soft on the outside’, was the man Cynthia saw walked away in the station. Be it on bed or in life, She admired his courage to act, and patience to think. Maybe she’ll never be like him. But he might be in her again, just to remind herself that someone capable of making a woman feel loved, exists.

See you soon, Cynthia hope.
Old 24-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Chapter FIVE

Cynthia: ‘Let me sleep for a while first luh.’
Sam: ‘You can try to sleep.’
Cynthia: ‘I cannot la.’

His hand under her dress had not stopped moving since she went to rest on his bed, lying on her side while he spooned her. Her panties were wet long ago but after a long day at work, she was more tired than horny. There was no better time for Sam to get her in the mood, working past his office hours for the past five days just to get her off his mind.

Cynthia (whispering): ‘Hey.. ‘

Cynthia slowly turned to him, and tucked her hand into his underwear. Feeling his hardened state in her palm, she gasped loudly and held him for a moment, to feel the warmth of his stored energy. Sam felt an immediate relief coming over him, and let her return the favour he did for her.

Her agonisingly slow hand movements drove him crazy after just two minutes of teasing, and he abruptly pushed his finger into her wet hole. Cynthia’s chest rose in shock and the demon took over his wrist first. Fingers shoved deep into her body made her give off the most intense moans, contracting her muscles around her waist till cramps started coming.

Cynthia (moaning): ‘Stop stop.. My stomach hurts.’

Sam paused inside her that moment to let her breath, and only dared to go slow after. The change in mood led her into his pace and his lips met the softest mouth ever, tongues licking each other playfully.

Cynthia: ‘Can you do the work today?’
Gordon: ‘Of course. You just need to get some sleep after that.’
Heidi: ‘Thank you baby.. ‘

She lovingly watched his beloved cap himself with the ribbed condom, and squeezed a tiny bit of lubricant over the reservoir tip. Letting him raise her opened knees to each side, the familiar sense of security made up for the vulnerability she was in. The next thing that took her breath away, was the gentle and composed entry of his cock, sliding through the gate of pleasure to her deepest spot where everything was bright and warm.

Sam (sighing): ‘Ohhh! It’s sooo good.’

Then Cynthia under him just bit her lips when he got into gorilla mode, both hands clenched and pushing hard against the mattress right next to her neck. His chest remained completely still while his hips ‘scooped’ into her vagina, excavating air out of her lungs as he swung deep and far. Her sensual moans were compliments to his ears, urging him to push her hips together so she could scream louder.

Throwing her calves on his shoulders, he leaned forward to expose her pussy so he could reach as deep as before. Her futile resistance around his thighs went to waste when a sharp scream came out of her mouth, from the forceful thrust that ripped through all her sensitive spots in one go.

Sam could not believe his ears when the girl went frantic to his repeated pounding. There was no turning back when he almost knocked her unconscious with his speed, moving way too fast for her to process each orgasm.

Sam (shouting): ‘Fuck! I’m shooting!’

Before he could do anything else, the spectacular finale had came for him, and mini hip thrusts sent his cum into the condom. Still moving slightly, Cynthia kept moaning for him till he was done, panting rapidly as he felling over her body

Cynthia: ‘So much?’

She helped him with the condom and tied a knot around the O-ring, holding the sagging white pouch for them to see. Sam had no more strength to smile after that climax and laid still, falling asleep before Cynthia even did.

Cynthia (whispering): ‘Goodnight baby. *Muacks*‘
Old 24-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Chapter SEX

After another routine infrastructure check around his Condominium, Sam happens to pick up a pink flowery booklet that's lying near the pool area.

Flipping through the pages, Sam realised that this is diary belonging to Sherrie's, the teenage girl whom he had a rendezvous time with recently.

As he flipped further, he found the contents of their rendezvous.....as...

This is a recollection from Sherrie's details authenticity of her recent recount.
----------------------------------------------------------
It came so natural when I dropped my bag on the ground. Sam pushed me to a wall and grabbed my boobs, while I ran my hand along his zip to feel his erection. The moment I felt his dick trying to unzip the pants from inside, I couldn’t help but rescue it from outside. When I felt his heartbeat through the cock in my hand, I thought I got a little wetter then.

Sam pulled down my shorts (with netting so I can skip wearing panties) under my school skirt to ‘check’ for me, and it turned into a short session masturbating my clit till I was close to screaming. I couldn’t keep my hand on his cock when he sunk his finger into me, confirming that I was wet all the way inside. Most of our clothes were kept on out of fear, given my age then and the unmistakable uniform I wore.

I couldn’t be bothered with the dirty floor when he made me lie on my back, knowing well that he would continue to finger me till he was tired. I loved how he made my vision blur with his fast hand movements, and I couldn’t think straight after I came. All Sam said was how much juices I leaked when his fingers got stuck during my orgasm, and I really wished he never need to pull his hand away.

For some reason, Sam was always thicker and longer than I have seen. When Sam lay down on top of me, I could sense myself getting tighter just so he could experience my virginity all over again. That distracted look on him, and the agonising squint of his frown, was all so cute when the first part of him entered me.

My breath was sucked away by the air when he finally reached my deepest spot, and I couldn’t control my moans no matter how hard I tried. Each thrust he made would get me to moan in sync, panting deeper and deeper for air whenever he unleashed a chain of deep strokes.

His manly groans was indirectly controlled by my tightness, which I know would get more intense the faster he went. It was nice to see how the guy I love fall prey to my inactivity, working so tirelessly to achieve his own orgasm at my advantage.

‘Doggystyle?’, his casual mention for a change got me on my fours, shaking my butt naughtily to tease him further. His impatience got the better of him and he shoved his cock deep into me, overwhelming my thoughts for an instant. I gradually lost control of my strength as he slammed his hips loudly at my ass, piercing deep into my pussy.

I came within minutes in the new position, body concentrating all its energy to squeeze my vaginal muscles a little bit more. Sam detected the tension immediately and lost control of his hips, reaching new depths into my pussy. My mind went blank from the instant orgasm and he just kept going until he froze.

A few seconds were all I took to calm down and relaxed, before he pulled out of me. I turned around and planted my bare ass on the cold floor, while he stood over my lap in front of me. Like a hungry bitch, I devoured his cock and let him guide my head as deep as he liked, partially gag-free from our countless quickie blowjob.

Sam just let his demon take control of the speed and knocked my nose so hard, until he left my lips around the tip of his dick. I gave his shaft a few strokes and a second later, his semen flowed into my lower jaw, filling my hunger with his protein shake. As it was all under my tongue, I could barely tell how it tasted.

I took a moment to prep my mind before I swallowed them all down, gulping a few more times to make sure there was nothing left. Once he was done relieving his ‘stress’, we left the staircase with satisfaction, bottomless under my skirt.

This spot looks suitable for our future after-school ‘dates’.
--------. ----------------
Sam begins to look forward towards this new found adventure.....
Old 24-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

More original stories can be found on http://phantacee.com, in their entirety without modifications.

Independent, author-owned websites are dwindling in numbers due to plagiarism, diverting traffic from their sites towards self-proclaimed 'one-stop shops'. The seemingly simple experience of reading erotica, actually involves the website design, layout, fonts, and some functionality for interaction.

Running a website takes money, and the lack of advertisements signifies passion, duty, selflessness. The only way an author knows someone is reading, is through the visitor count. Take that away, and all that's left with be the Tumblr sites, over-saturated with more images and videos than texts.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Chapter SEVEN

Sam was out for jogging with his new found FB, Sherrie...

Sherrie (panting): ‘Can I go up now?’
Sam: ‘NO! Two more rounds.’

The curvy girl darted off in a white jersey and pink FBT shorts, threading lightly on the toes to quickly complete the last two laps. Once she returned to the bench where Sam was waiting, she brisk walk in front of him, only to be stopped at each electronic gate where his card was needed.

Upon reaching the house, the poly student dashed straight for the toilet, releasing a powerful jet of pee against the ceramic bowl.

Sam (shouting): ‘I want to see you in it when you’re done!’
Sherrie: ‘Okayyy.. ‘

She pulled her shorts up over her hips and stepped out into the bedroom opposite, where Sam was sitting on her bed and on his phone. After he set his phone down, she removed her wet shirt, revealing the leather straps that bound her boobs tightly. As her damp shorts came off too, the momentary relief of the single strap on her pussy relaxed as well, but not for long.

He spun her around and bent her arms to bind them behind, securing them with belt-like latches at an awkward height.

Sam: ‘Down on your knees now!’

She let him support her arms before going down, and watched listlessly at him stripping his shorts off. Once half naked, he brought her face to his dick and stuffed it in, shoving her face repeatedly in his groin to pleasure himself with her mouth.

As monotonous as it sounded, the gentle tugging of her straps pinched her clit non-stop, causing her to get wetter apart from the constant rubbing. Gradually, her head moved faster on its own, to the assistance of her master.

Once he had enough of her blowjob, he yanked hard on the straps for her to stand up and she quickly did so, afraid of abrasions that he might cause. Tipping her over the bed, he lifted her ass up to bend her knees, getting into a doggystyle without too many moves.

For protection’s sake, he still put a condom on, but it was to prevent the edges of the leather around her pussy from cutting him. The condom rolled in place in under a minute and all Sherrie could do was to bite her lips, as he mercilessly plugged her pussy with his erection.

Sam: ‘Good?’
Sherrie: ‘Yeah?’

He placed his feet at shoulder’s width on the ground and began pounding her, slurping noises filling up her room with her moans, partly relieving the aches she had all day from the inner wear. Orgasms somehow came easier from the whole day of clit teasing, sending her into loud moans as he plunged deep inside.

Just five minutes of mind-blowing doggy later, he was done before she could climax again. Forcefully, he flipped her over on her back and painfully arched her knees wide open. Automatically ramming his cock into his personal sex doll, her desperate expressions did little to make the whole session more romantic, only driving him crazier when he saw how much she was enjoying.

Well, that slut was supposed to feel used and objectified, not pleasure. Still, he ignored the girl’s desire to be loved and fucked faster and faster. Digging deep into her vagina, Sherrie succumbed to more powerful orgasms in this position, rendering herself weak earlier than usual.

The robotic thrusting did pleasure the both of them, and Sherrie was long accustomed to his sexual abuse – though willingly.

Sam: ‘I’m gonna cum soon.’

He abruptly pulled out of her, ending the sensual mood suddenly and sat at the edge of the bed. Sherrie knew exactly what to do and hopped out from bed, kneeling between his legs for him to use. A peck on her forehead was all the affection she received that day and the next thing she knew, her face was once again slammed over his cock.

Cheeks puffing in and out from his hi-speed attack, she relaxed her throat to direct him in. Tasting his raw cock and salty precum, her mind clouded up with lust. It was like an auto-response to her fate of a sex slave. While he was mouth fucking her, Sherrie was also about to cum.

Sam: ‘Here.’

A calm voice warned her of the incoming hot semen that poured into her mouth, in measly quantities since it wasn’t the first load of the day. His second cum dump was completed in a minute and he got up casually, wearing his shorts back and heading out into the living room.

Sam (shouting): ‘Once you’re dressed, go buy milk and eggs, we’re out of it.’

Sherrie wore her FBT shorts back, and threw on a fresh set of t-shirt. Right before she left, Sam tightened the straps on her shoulders, sinking that particular strap across her pussy deeper between her legs.

Face completely flushed and inner netting soaked, she stumbled out into the corridor and braved herself in the lift, making her way to Ching Shiok Ching Song right under her flat. Now, what kind of man is Sam exactly?

If you guys have seen a weak legged girl shopping in one of those supermarket, she might just be Sherrie. Try to go easy on her k? Though I believed Sam put that gear on her to deter rapists – or attract them?
Old 24-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Chapter EIGHT

Working as a part-time lifeguard in a peaceful neighbourhood swimming pool, Sam bade farewell to his regular visitors before going back to the Olympic-sized pool. Stripping his yellow shirt off, he dived into the cold water where Brenda, a daily visitor to his pool, was doing her laps.

Together, they did a five sets of fifty metre laps before she stopped at one end, marking the end of his day as well. He wasn’t highly educated, but his social skills were great, keeping the place alive with returning customers.

Sam: ‘Shall we?’
Brenda: ‘Yupp! I’m done.’

He pushed himself out of the water with his muscular arms, followed by lifting her out of the pool in one move. They had become friends from meeting daily, but he was a man she knew the ladies always spend more time around.

Going into their own separate changing room, he had his own favourite cubicle where his favourite bottles of soap waited. Since he was always the last to go home, he did not shut his door, and Brenda coincidentally did the same thing too. Halfway through the tranquil but wasteful rinse of water over his head (down his body), her voice went over the walls into the gents, asking him if he had extra body wash.

Sam (shouting): ‘Yeah! I have! Wait a while.’
Brenda: ‘Uhh.. just behind you.’
Sam (surprised): ‘What! So kan cheong ah? Nah.’

She snatched the bottle and stepped into his cubicle, sending him into a corner out of decency. Brenda did not think twice and walked up to the confused guy, kissing him and cupping her palm over his cock that was enlarging.

‘Mmm!’, he mumbled some words that she completely ignore, going on to stroke him up and down. The tanned, 37 year old was in a little shock over what was happening, but his erection was undeniably huge. Brenda would be wet even without a shower, sensing how strong his pulse was on the thick pipe.

Sam (groaning): ‘I didn’t know you are so wild.’
Brenda: ‘Are you as wild?’
Sam (excitedly): ‘I think so.’

He led her out of the cubicle and threw a towel over the old wooden bench with double-pronged clothes hook overhead. When he bent her back forward, she knew what position he was into and climbed onto the spacious bench for him. Shaking her butt to tease him, the shy gentleman adjusted his grip on her waist a few times before guiding her back, for his dick to tear straight into.

Brenda (groaning): ‘Arghhh! Fuck! You’re so big!’
Sam (groaning): ‘You’re not the first to tell me that.’

He stood skin-to-skin against her perky ass and kept her hips firmly in place, ramming his 7 inches right into her deepest spot. Her sexy moans turned into loud groans, finally turning into breaths of hoarseness. He was confident of him own stamina and never stopped hammering her, making the athletic young woman into a victim of good sex.

Brenda felt so helpless in his strong thrusts, pumping adrenaline and euphoria into her brain with every jiggle of her boobs. With his looks far away from his actual age, he was the ideal man to own, no matter the age gap. Her vision began to fade into white as he shifted her body lower, letting her legs hang over the edge while he fucked in half-squat doggystyle.

Sam (groaning): ‘You! You’re too.. I can’t take it anymore!’

Brenda was harshly flipped over on her back like a dead fish before she let off another moan, to his cock piercing into her. His hips jerked at hyper-speed for another few minutes, giving her another orgasm that blew her mind even harder than ever before. Her sight got narrower as every muscles tensed up from the intensity, including his penis that disconnected without warning.

The only sound she could hear was his bear-like growl before a hot load of cum splattered over her chest, distance and force decreasing in relative to the streaks over her groin. Done, he was so. Not only he was still hard, he could princess-carry her into the cubicle and supported her wobbly posture.

Sam: ‘Shower?’
Brenda (panting): ‘Wait outside for me?’
Sam: ‘Take your time.’

She leaned onto the push-knob button to start the water, washing away all the kinkiness on her chest. There was hardly anything more satisfying than a cold shower after sex, and she couldn’t believe how close she was from crumbling to his size and brute force. Images from their romp kept surfacing, somewhat like a subtle reminder to ‘get desperately more’.

He waited outside with her clothes for her to be done and watched her make up into a gorgeous beauty. Finally, they were done and he locked the place up, heading for their favourite western food stall at a coffee shop nearby.

Brenda: ‘Am I too daring today?’
Sam: ‘Daring? No la. I will do the same thing too. (murmuring) If I can.’
Brenda: ‘Haha! Don’t think I didn’t hear that. You can try tomorrow if you want.’
Sam: ‘Crazy. Let’s finish up. I’m getting tired.’

The gurgle from their empty cups signalled the end of their supper and they went home. Brenda couldn’t help but get wet imagining Sam appearing behind her with a raging hard on. She would be so ready to scramble into a corner, so he could hopefully.. well..
Old 24-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Chapter NINE

Sam's boss decided to send Sam to sign a contract in China. Therefore it's a business trip for Sam... ...

Here we see Sam just arriving at the airport, looking for the company's representative......

Sam: ‘淑靜?’

The jacket-clad Chinese girl waving my Chinese name in front of him dropped her laminated A4 sheet and smiled widely at him, while standing in the middle of loud, eager Asians rushing to their families who were at the airport to pick them up.

淑靜: ‘Sam! Welcome to Beijing, China. They sent me to pick you up. My English is considered the best in the company.’
Sam: ‘Best? You?’
淑靜: ‘Don’t be mean, Sam.’

She took his hand carry which contained all his important documents and led the way out into the smog filled outdoors, a sight to behold for a first timer in the land of opportunities. Hate to wonder if their land would outlast the ‘opportunities’ they were so hopeful for.

In the midst of dust and dry air, girls in short skirts and tiny tops were a common sight, and she wasn’t too far off too. Wearing a mini denim skirt and a black, satin spaghetti top, complimenting her curvy yet attractive figure perfectly.

淑靜: ‘The taxi is here.’

Sam sobered up from the overwhelming sight of the foreign land and hopped into the passenger seat, right beside her who was busy fanning herself with his name ‘card’.

Sam: ‘Where are we going first?’
淑靜: ‘To your hotel. Then we will walk to the office building. It’s not far.’

Stepping into the hotel was the best thing that happened so far, checking in and heading into Sam's room, the air still smelled a little burnt no matter how clear the air looked. I briefly unpacked his luggage and wiped his face down, gathering a brownish patch that settled on his naturally oily skin.

Sam: ‘Okay. I’m done. Let’s go.’
淑靜: ‘So fast? We will be too early. It’s at 2pm. Go get a shower first.’

Feeling a little impatient, Sam sat down hard on the bed and took his blazer off, loosening his tie as if he was done with all these nonsense. When he stepped out of his shoes, she got up and reached for his collar, removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. The urgency to get this thing done with was slowly disappearing as cold air flowed into his chest.

Still feeling a little weary, Sam let her undo his shirt and got up to do the rest of the work, only to have her unbuckle his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles.

Sam: ‘You can take a nap first. I will be taking a long shower.’

Sam went into the spacious bathroom and stepped into the bathtub (of course after taking off my underwear), leaving the door unlocked in case she needed the toilet. Barely ten minutes after Sam laid in the tub waiting for the water to fill it up, she entered in her laced black bra and panties, taking his breath away with another view of China.

Catwalking towards him, the rest of her clothes formed her trail and they were only soaking their hips, with her back towards Sam between his legs. She grabbed the complimentary bottle of body wash and poured everything into the tub, right where the water was hitting the surface.

Bubbles quickly covered their privates with rising tide and they were finally in warm water after fifteen minutes, chatting in fluent English about where Sam came from. Once the taps were shut off, she turned to him and dunk a netted scrub underwater, cleaning from his feet up.

With a seductress in the same bathtub, how did you think Sam’d react? By the time she reached his groin, Sam was hard as rock and she did not hesitate to stroke him while cleaning his shoulders and chest. The amount of care she took not to scrub too hard, almost tempted Sam to marry her then.

Sam: ‘It’s my turn to clean you.’

The scrub floated immediately and she laid back for him, letting him do the same for her. From her feet, Sam was feeling her smooth skin despite them bathing in deadly PSI levels, up to her groin where a trimmed landing strip marked where he should touch down.

Those firm boobs almost melt in his palms when he squeezed them, pinching and rolling her nipples just to test her ‘water’. Soft moans met the splashing waves as they put up a little fight, trying to keep their hands on each other to make each other give in.

After a long while of sensual teasing in there, Sam pulled the drainage plug and they washed dried themselves, making their way nude to the bed. Jumping under the sheets in coldness, she was quick to pull the blanket away and over her shoulders, while Sam laid in the open. Parking herself between his legs, he had a perfect line of sight to her beautiful face partialy hidden by her long flowing hair, and a pair of fair melons in the background. Holding his freshly washed cock, her sexy red lips kissed and devoured the cockhead, going down as far as she could take.

Sam abs suddenly tightened and started shaking, all thanks to her long, slippery strokes she was executing along his shaft. Her tightly pressed lips, repetitive teethless laps and playful swirling tongue, was milking him of his vitality before he even came. Sam mind soon went blank to her deepening distance, almost kicking her away when she sucked really hard on his pee hole.

淑靜: ‘You like it?’
Sam (weakly): ‘Oh yes. You’re really good at it.’

She crawled into his arms like a little girl and they pecked a few times, before he got on his knees over her body. Nibbling on her nipples, the seemingly ambitious girl (from her classy but well-thought attire) squealed sexily as they became more sensitive. She pushed his head lower her body as he got fiercer, reaching her opened legs that had a glimmering pink centre. The mesmerising scent of lavender body wash, brought his mouth to her clit that he to pry open for its full glory.

The instant he came in contact with her sweltering love jewel, she clamped her thighs on him before he had to convince her to relax. Moving in circles, Sam's tongue poked at that vulnerable spot and wriggled to her delight. Juices started flowing like a broken tap and he couldn’t help but quench hus thirst with it, sucking everywhere that might get him more.

淑靜 (moaning): ‘Sam.. enough.. enough.. ‘

Almost a full five minutes into it, Sam stopped feasting to see her holding a towel they used, going over to have hus mouth wiped clean of her sauce. Once he was spick and span, she magically took a condom from behind the pillow, waving it like a good idea in front of him.

淑靜: ‘我帮你穿。’

She skilfully rolled the rubber over his erection and pushed him down her belly, to hold his cock right at her entrance. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Sam was slammed into her pussy in one move that made her smile with her eyes closed, looking kind of hysteria.

Sam wasted no time and held her hips together, sitting upright and sliding his ass along the smooth bedsheets. In and out his cock slurped, extracting her bodily fluid with increasing passion. His hands couldn’t tear away from her boobs once his knees took over squeezing her hips together, enhancing her moans into screams.

Sam (whispering): ‘You’re too loud!’
淑靜 (moaning): ‘You are too good!’

As Sam went on hammering the breathing girl, she got incredibly tight and he could feel his rod heating up from the suffocation of blood.

Sam (in agony): ‘You’re getting too tight. I can’t move anymore.’
淑靜 (screaming): ‘Oh fuck! I’m cumming!’

She perched her body up on her elbows and rocked her ass in his direction, effectively dipping me deeper than ever. In ten strokes, she threw herself into his arms and the violent convulsion was contained in his hug, painful sounding groans getting right into his ears.

Pushing him down onto the bed, she mounted on him and spread her knees wide, boobs supported in her kneading hands. Grinding him fast and furious, the one making the most noise was still her, getting all the climaxes while he was building up his momentum in this undesirable position.

Like how time is the best medicine, she gradually stirred up the sensitive areas on his shaft and Sam was feeling the urge approaching.

Sam: ‘淑靜.. I’m going to shoot soon.’

Behind all those loud moans, she heard him and slowed down, pushing him to the edge before finally stopping. After she dismounted, the condom was unrolled and she laid on her back, waiting for him to finish it.

淑靜: ‘Come on top of me.’

Sam placed his knees beside her chest and she took hold of his cock, jerking it while he worked on those assets of hers. The mixture of spermicide with her saliva soon worked wonders on his incoming load, and he was shivering in her mercy just after two minutes.

淑靜: ‘把全部射出来。’

Sam heard her and let her continued all the way till his first squirt landed across her face in a long streak. The pumping of his dick only got faster as more cum sprinkled across her neck, firing range reducing to her cleavage before the last few bits jetted onto her boobs.

The taps on his thigh signalled him to get off her and Sam did so promptly, watching her smear his cum across her C cups breasts. And those cum on her face? She swept them with her fingers into her mouth, swallowing as she cleaned her fingers up.

Once they were done and completely satisfied, she brought him into the standing shower and got him refreshed, fetching his clothes to him like a king whom just fucked the horny princess who was betrothed to him.

By then, it was ten minutes to two and they just strolled leisurely to the building, where a panel of high-level staff awaited him in a meeting room.

Boring bits aside, the contract was signed and then did Sam realise it was a five year deal, which gave that sportswear company their last chance from hitting the sewers. Because of the Chinese New Year season, Sam got trapped in a never-ending exchange of apologies and gratitude when they shook his hand. Somehow, they imagined that he would be offended by the lack of activities as a highly regarded guest, but he couldn’t think of anything else besides sleep.

For the next three days of meeting, 淑靜was assigned to take care of his every need, only to be excused when he was engaged in serious discussion of some details the boss has left out for him to play around with. Still, they managed to get him drunk each time he exited their office, leaving him to 淑靜 who would dearly care for him once they got back to the hotel.

Three days of non-stop pleasure, half of it done in drunken mode, Sam guess it wasn’t too bad. And for the return trip home, she was tasked to follow him back, staying in a BnB apartment close to his place until work officially starts here. What more could Sam ask for?

Perhaps make another routine visit to that office again???
Old 25-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Visit http://phantacee.com for more stories from the original author, unedited in full integrity.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1