The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
whitejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raping 2 best friends...

TS you not tired ?
Old 03-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I appreciate when I read a well written story .
Old 18-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, can continue?? I love this story
Old 20-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
batman007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Excellent work bro !!!!!
IT AIN'T EASY BEING A DICK. I GOT A HEAD WHICH I CAN'T THINK WITH. I HAVE TO HANG AROUND WITH 2 NUTS ALL THE TIME. MY CLOSEST NEIGHBOUR IS A REAL ASSHOLE. MY BEST FRIEND IS A PUSSY. EVERYTIME I GET EXCITED, I THROW UP
Old 20-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
scallopbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 20-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

To come upon this is Unbelievable

Lucky i just found my holy grail .. if not have difficulties enjoying the reading . Bookmark. Tonight slowly enjoy.

Thanks for sharing. Will up when i recover

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 20-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raping 2 best friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
R on the other hand, I had tied up to her bed too after she had come with me naked to M's room.
Both girls' phones were confiscated.
I looked through my Gopros and my Sony RX100 cameras. Images were sent to my smartphone via Wifi (Sony Playmemories app).
These were hardcore videos in 4K!
Showing M and R respectively being penetrated and having sex while their tits bounced.
My cock sliding in and out of them RAW! Recorded for posterity!
(I didn't shoot RAW btw, I shot in jpeg).
I forced the girls to unlock their phones. Then I threatened to send the pics and vids to their boyfriends if they didn't comply...
Both girls were green, freshly devirginised and in shock! I isolated them in their individual rooms for maximum psychological advantage..
They obviously complied....
Whao TS , just finished reading . you can write a book man . seriously is this fantasy or for real :confused.
After reading from 1st to last page i still couldn't figure out whether I had just reading a fiction or non-fiction story
Btw, any chance you'll share out the 4k hardcore videos to us ?

Anyway i assume the story is long and haven't come to an end any time soon correct ?

Will definitely up you with 11 green apple once i recovered

Keep writing 👍👍

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 22-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

It was now about 4 in the morning on Saturday. I was honestly exhausted from the multiple inseminations...
Sex can be extremely tiring, and pleasurable...
I wasn't unkind. I confiscated both M and R's phones, then locked them in their rooms.
I provided them with a chance to bathe, and water to drink....
Both girls were ordered not to wear any clothes, and I warned them that I would allow them to sleep till daybreak..
HOWEVER, should they leave their rooms, they would be raped again....

I was honestly tired and that threat worked wonders!
I settled off to sleep on the couch in the living room.....
Old 22-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up at about 9 and peeped into both bedrooms.
Both girls were snoring soundly....
They weren't due to fly out until Tuesday evening, as flights to East Malaysia were lower priced mid-week.
I locked both rooms and took their phones along with me and I went out.
Both girls had access to the toilet and adequate water supply.
I made sure I locked the house too.

I drove my car to around the neighbourhood and stopped by a bak kut teh stall. Had a nice breakfast, checked M and R's phones during this time period and promptly replied to Whatsapp text messages from their mums and boyfriends...

To M's boyfriend - "Love you so much dear. Can't wait to be in your arms again....XOXO"

To R's boyfriend - "Very busy this weekend but still thinking of your sweet kisses... Love you tonnes..."

Kinky..
I could get Diabetes from the sweetness....

Then I headed to a massage joint.
Had a nice relaxing body massage for an hour and fell asleep there.
There was a middle-aged PRC lady trying to give me extras, and she was very frustrated when I refused.
She told me in Mandarin, "Surely you need to release?"

She had no fucking idea!

I then bought some carrot cake and snacks back for the girls, as well as some soya bean and bean curd from the nearby market and headed back to my lovenest...
I am so kind, making sure the girls were well-fed....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 22-07-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice write up, more please.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
MiloGoaSiewDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates .
Old 23-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Culina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story , please continue .
Old 23-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
NaturalSprings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for your updates
Old 23-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (P)

Girls are real...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-08-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster (P)

Girls are real...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-08-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1