The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another classic in the making. Love the pacing in this one.

Looking forward to the next update.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I nodded my head and turned around to face him.

Kilo: Keith?

Me: Kilo?

I acted surprised as I looked at him. He took a brief glance at Steph and turn back to face me. With her cap and sunglasses, he did not show that he recognized it was her.

Kilo: Surprised to see you here. Do you come here often?

Me: my first time. Singapore's too expensive.

He chuckled.

Kilo: Enjoy your game with your girlfriend.

Before he turned away, Steph removed her sunglasses and I could see a shock on his face.

Kilo: Stephanie?

Steph: Hi Kilo..... good to see you here. Are you here for a game?

Kilo: yes....My bad. I had never seen you dressed outside the office before and so I couldn't recognise you.

Steph: It's ok....

He took turns to look at us.

Kilo: Are the both of you dating?

Steph: nope. The company doesn't allow, remember? hehe....

She giggled naturally.

Steph: We came here together as it was something we talked about in the office and we wanted to try it out. Would you like to join the newbies? hehe....

Kilo: errmmm....

He looked at his lane and shrugged his shoulders.

Kilo: sure.... if you guys don't mind.

Me: Happy for you to join.

He gave us some pointers and demonstrated a game while Steph and I sat on the sofa which was meant for our lane but a couple of meters away from the driving patch. The person on the driving patch would be facing sideways to the sofa when he was hitting the ball.

I went next and tried. I was not really good and he corrected my posture as he sat beside Steph on the sofa.

After my rounds, it was Steph's turn as I returned to the seat besides Kilo. I noticed that his eyes were following the movement of Steph closely.

Once I got seated, I knew the reason. Her skirt was so short that when I was seated, I could see the bottom of her butt cheeks peeking out from underneath the skirt. My guess was that, she would have known about this from the time she was seated and watching us.

When the ball was ejected from the tiny hole into the driving platform, she used the club to try to stop it from rolling away whilst her back was facing us. In the process because she had to bent forward a little for the base of the club to reach the ground, the back of her skirt got lifted higher and we could see the lower half of her butt cheeks. The single thread of her white G-string ran down the middle of her butt and disappearing in between her legs.

Steph turned and looked at me, ensuring eye contact with myself, making sure that I was staring at her and continued to put on a show, without being too obvious that she was doing it on purpose. I was confused as to why she looked at me as her performance was meant to seduce Kilo.

With her side to us, she positioned the ball and took a swing. I did not notice where the ball ended up as my eyes were only focused on her body. The action of her swing pulled both her tank top upwards and also her skirt upwards as well. Although it was only a side view, I could see the base of her white bra and also the fabric of her G-string around the side of her thigh.

Steph: oh.... that was a poor one....

She turned around and faced us, giggling. Both of us remained silent as we continued to watch her.

When the next ball came out of the hole, she seemed to mis-control it and caused it to roll in our direction. Immediately she used the club to hook it, preventing it from going further away from her.

Once it stopped, instead of hooking it back, she took a step forward and squatted down, without closing her legs. Automatically my eyes went down to the patch between her thighs. I could see a very lacy and translucent white fabric covering her privates. However, the dark patch of her pubic hair was extremely obvious even though her slit was fully covered by the bottom portion of her undergarment.

She noticed where my eyes were and was satisfied with the effect she was causing to me, she immediately closed her thighs and stood up with the ball in her hand. She went back to the driving patch and continued her game.

I swallowed my saliva before speaking softly.

Me: wow.... did you see that?

My attention was on her and as he was sitting next to me, it would be weird to turn around to see where he was looking.

Kilo: Do you 2 go out often?

Me: not really often.... but sometimes.

Kilo: I see.....

Steph continued to hit the balls and when she did a really lousy hit, she would pout and even stamped her feet once. It was not a behaviour that she did normally. To me, she was obviously going all out to get his attention.

Me: hmmm... I think she would make a good photography model....

Kilo: what?

Me: oh... sorry.... I am into photography

Kilo: oh... ya.... I remembered your CV. It's one of your hobby....

Me: yes...

I turned to look at her.

Me: I would like her to be my model..... look at her figure..... almost perfect.

I was trying to sell the idea to him but he did not answer me. By then, Steph had finished her set and came back to the sofa. Instead of sitting down, she bent down directly in front of us to collect her drink. Her entire top fell opened as I could see the lacy bra and her breasts that were within it, all the way through to her skirt. She straightened up again.

Steph: That was a lousy game. hmmphhff..... Kilo, your turn....

He laughed and went up next as she took a seat beside me.

Me: you put on a good show...... but why are you looking at me instead of him?

Steph: I know....hopefully he noticed.... anyway.... I don't feel comfortable doing it....I think I am showing too much..... hais.....

Me: He is the last one..... after this we are done....

She did not reply and just wore her sunglass, crossing her arms in front of her chest as well as her legs. I knew she was not in the mood to speak further.

He finished his round and I finished mine. Steph went up again and started to put on a show once more but this time, she did not expose herself deliberately.

Me: I have decided. I am going to ask her if she is interested to be my model later.

I did not direct it at him but tried to appear as if I was speaking to myself.

We did not speak about this anymore as we continued our game. Steph had stopped at the 2nd round as she said her arms were aching. I did 1 more set than her and stopped as we watched Kilo complete all the remaining games.

Once he was done, Kilo asked if we would like to have lunch at the restaurant. It was about 11.30am and the crowd would be coming in soon as the booking of the entire place would end. Steph had told me earlier that she wanted to get out of the place before the crowd came in as she was not comfortable with how she was dressed, especially in public.

As we settled down and ate, I decided that this was a good time to pop the question. Hopefully she had done enough to warrant him to be interested.

Me: Steph.... I just want to check, had you done any modelling before?

Steph: no... why do you ask?

Me: Oh.... would you be interested to be a photography model?

Steph: hehe.... no one would want to photograph me..... I am not pretty enough....

Me: well I would.....

Steph: thanks but that I don't have any experience. The results would not be good.

Me: You see, I am very much into photography and I think that you would look good in photos. So would you mind to be my model?

Steph: oh....errm.... I don't know....

She looked as if she was considering.

Steph: So what kind of clothes do I wear?

So far, he had remained silent listening to our conversation. I had to take further actions.

Me: anything that you have. Office wear, sports wear or even lingerie....

Steph: lingerie?

Me: yup.....

She caught my hint and played along. We knew that he was interested in photography, just that we needed to know if he was interested in Steph. Based on the profiles that we had on his 2 flings previously, he should be.

Steph: sounds interesting..... Let me consider.

Me: Don't worry.... no nudity.... hahah....

Steph: In that case, it should be fine with me....but you must guide me on how to pose. I am new to this.....

Me: ok....

Kilo: Can I join the session? I am also very much into photography...

Steph: sure.....

Initially he did not join in the conversation and I was a little worried but ultimately since he initiated to join us, I was confident that the fish had taken the bait. Now we just had to reel it in and ensure that the line did not snap.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

On the way back, we had a discussion in the car.

Me: He doesn't seem very interested.

Steph: well, anyway, he had taken the bait....

Me: I think you need to do more....

Steph: More? I think that was a lot....

Me: like I said, I don't think he is very interested....

Steph: I don't know... he's old.... it's like showing myself to an uncle at the coffeeshop. I don't feel comfortable trying to seduce him....

Me: If you don't feel comfortable, we can think of other methods.....

Steph: we don't have any time left. Furthermore, he had already agreed to the session.... I just have to do it once more..... after that, I can have this back....hehe...

She grabbed my dick suddenly and my car swerved.

ME: baby....don't do that when I am driving. it's dangerous....

Steph: hehe..... just that it's a long time since we do it. I had been thinking about that night at your place..... I missed you baby....

Me: me too.

At the range, although he did not seemed too interested in her but based on the context of the previous flings that he had, we believed that he had some issues on photography voyeurism and we plan to make use of that. Our plan was very simple. During the photography session, Steph would to entice him to the point that when I suggest her to do nude photography, he would be unable to resist. I had gotten the PA to check on Kilo's banks account and already knew what was the capped he had. All she had to do was to quote a price that would be beyond him. So if she had done the teasing correctly, he would be desperate enough to offer her other stuffs instead of money, such as the secret dealings he had, if it exist.

The session was set 1 week later as we did not have any time left. The location was Steph's place as I suggested that since this was her first time being a model, she would be most comfortable and natural in her house. On top of that, she had been to my abode but I had not seen hers. It was a good time to see how she was living in the past 5 1/2 months.

That Saturday morning, I brought the photography equipment which the PA provided and headed to Steph's location. I was unable to use my own as mine was back in my own place. I had fiddled around with the camera and had known how to use it. I had also done some research on the different skills required for human photography and with the skills I had on nature, it was not hard for me to pick up. I was confident that I could pull it off and not appear too armature.

I met Kilo at the entrance of her condo at 10am before heading up together. Steph was expecting us and she opened the door on the 2nd ring of the bell. I was surprised that her unit was a penthouse unit and there were 2 levels whereas Sara had given me a small unit.

Me: wow.... nice place....

Kilo: have you eaten your breakfast?

Steph: nope.... I wanted to look good in the photos....hehe....

Kilo: ok....

She went up to change while the both of us set up our equipment. I noticed that he had the latest model of the DSLR which he probably bought over the past week.

Steph came down shortly in a floral dress. It was nothing sexy and we started the session. Her poses were stiffed and he gave her some guidance verbally. Just like in the driving range, he did not touch her. My pictures came out fine and as expected, his was much better. Steph was impressed as in all the photos that he took and she looked beautiful in all of them.

She went to change into another set of clothing and we started the next set of photos around her house.

After a 3rd set with the change of clothes, her poses were starting to get more natural and each set was better than the last. We took a break in her living room and looked through whatever we had taken previously.

Steph: wow... nice pictures....

Kilo: That's because you are getting the hang of it.... how? do you like it?

Steph: yes.... I looked so sweet and demure in these photos.... hehe....

Kilo: yup.... your dressing and poses play a big part to convey the message through the photos.

steph: ok.... I got it....

She went up and changed and came down in short spaghetti red dress that showed off more of her legs and also some of her cleavage.

Steph: ok.... I want a set of sexier photos.... let's see how you guys perform.

Our cameras started clicking. There were more legs and cleavages in this set of pictures. Although the dress was short but she was not exposing herself much and there was still not much of a reaction from him. So she went up and changed again.

Her 5th change of clothes was more revealing as she wore a pair of yoga shorts and top that wrapped around her body, fully showing off her figure. Because the clothing was tight, in some of the pictures, we could even see her camel toes. Even though she showed off more skin at the range compared to now, but this was equally mind blowing especially with some of her sexy poses. I was getting turned on by her but apart from wiping his forehead twice in short succession even though the interior of the house was fully air-conditioned, there was not much reaction from him. I began to wonder if we were correct to think that he had a photography voyeurism problem.

Once that was done, we sat down on the sofa as she viewed the pictures.

Steph: wow.... very nice..... these photos showed the sexier side of me..... hehe....

Me: well, that's because you are sexy....

She hit me on my arm playfully.

Me: how about even sexier?

Steph: like what?

Me: Shall we do the lingerie shoot now?

As we speak, Kilo continued to snap photos of her. She looked at me as if she was considering my proposition.

Me: don't worry. You can stop us any time you don't feel comfortable....

Steph: I am ok.... I am just thinking what to wear.... I think I've got it..... I'll kill the camera... hehe....

We did not discuss what she was to wear as I did not know her wardrobe. I had left it to her to decide on her own and I wondered what she would wear. She started to get up and Kilo offered us an energy drink each.

Kilo: Steph, you didn't have breakfast.... you need some energy for the shoot. Let's do the shoot in your bedroom later. You'll be more comfortable.

She nodded as she took a few sips before heading up to change and he went back to his equipment. I looked at what I had taken. She looked pretty and sexy in almost all my shots even though I was not an amazing photographer.

Kilo: what do you think of her?

Me: I think she is a fast learner and a good model.

Kilo: no.... I mean her character....

Me: oh... she is sweet and demure....

I told him honestly about what I knew about my wife.

Kilo: do you like her?

Me: I think she is a nice person......

Kilo: no.... do you like her?

Me: ermm... do you mean like feelings?

Kilo: yes....

Me: I see.....no.... at least not yet....

Kilo: ok. Good..... but I think she likes you..... haha.....

I was surprised.

Me: why do you say so?

Kilo: The way she was dressed in the driving range and the way she looked at you....

I did not know what to say. To me, Steph was just looking at me normally and I did not catch any other vibes from her. So I was stumped.

Me: I don't think so..... I didn't catch any signals from her....

Kilo: At the range, you guys didn't know I was coming. So her dressing was for you. can't you tell that she was deliberately showing off herself to you?....haha....

As far as I could tell, she was acting naturally and I did not know how he knew she was doing it on purpose.

Kilo: If her little show was not for you, then she must be feeling horny or an exhibitionist..... hahaha.....

He showed me a photo in his camera that he had just taken while I was speaking to Steph. He zoomed in on her crotch and there was a very tiny wet patch between her legs.

Kilo: She was not wearing anything underneath when we were taking this set of photos, if not this would not show.

During the last session, I did not suspect that she was naked underneath her clothes as she did not expose anything, but apparently he was observant enough. I looked again at the wet patch between her legs when she sat on the sofa talking to me.

Although he seemed nonchalant during events at the driving range and now the photography sessions, with him being so observant of her, I knew now that he was interested in her and would fall into the trap once I raised the subject of her nude photos.

Me: I think you are right.........

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Steph: You guys can come up now.....

We heard Steph calling us from her room and we headed up. She had drawn the drapes and had switched on the all lights.

As I stepped into the room and saw what she was dressed in, I knew that he would not be able to restrain himself. Even I was stunned and I wondered if she had ever worn it outside before. She had definitely chosen the right lingerie.

It was a tiny and flimsy lingerie piece which showed off a lot of her skin behind the lacy material. Just like a bikini, her bra was held together by 2 strings behind her back and one around her neck. Her G-string was held up by 2 strings tied around her waist. She had taken proper care to adjust herself so that her nipples were well hidden but some bits of her areola could still be seen as the small opaque flower on her bra was not large enough to cover entirely. Her pubic area was clean shaven but her slit was hidden behind some opaque design on her G-string. Other than that, every part of her body could be seen.

She watched his eyes but they did not give off any hint that he was ogling at her body. He looked around the room.

Kilo: the lights are too bright.... the effect won't be good...

We stood there and continued to sip our drinks as she directed him to the switches. After some adjustments, he finally managed to get the lightings that he wanted.

Kilo: This is the right ambience.

We resumed our session. She started to pose around the room and she used the same poses that she did earlier. It was nothing elaborate and she was careful to ensure her juicy bits remained well hidden behind the fabric.

We stopped after a while.

Kilo: Keith, have you done lingerie photography before?

Me: errrm...no.... why?

Kilo: what do you think of these photos?

He showed us the ones that he had taken. Of course, they were well taken but there was some missing element and the photos turned out to be dull.

Me: not bad but I think it's missing something.

Steph: agreed.... but I think they are lacking somewhat.

He smiled.

Kilo: exactly..... you need to relax yourself.... remembered what I told you? about how you are the one to make the photos come alive? You were relaxed when we were downstairs and the photos turned out fantastic. You are too stiff now.....

Steph: hmmmm......

she looked at me and I nodded. If even the photos turned up dull, there was no way she will be able to get him interested. She seemed to understand that and nodded as she finished 3/4 of her bottle of drink.

Kilo: go easy on that.....

She looked down on her tummy and rubbed it.

Steph: See? my tummy is still flat....hehe..... let's begin.

She went over to the dressing table and put her hands on the table top while pushing out her butt and leaning her head back. Immediately she looked more relaxed.

Clicked.

Kilo: Good.... good..... relax yourself.....

She made some poses there and although still not much but she was lifting up her butt more and pushing out her bosom. Our cameras clicked repeatedly.

She took the dressing chair and sat in it, spreading her legs apart and put her hands on her neck, while using her elbows to push her boobs together, forming a deep cleavage.

Clicked.

Next, she put a leg on the chair and grabbed her boob with one hand, while sticking out a tongue from the side of her lips.

Clicked.

Kilo: very good.... very good......

She was starting to get into it. In almost every shot, she started to grab the underside of her boobs, showing them to the camera. Due to that action, her bra was misplaced and her erected nipples popped out from behind the opaque flower and stuck out between the laces. I was not too sure if she knew about it as she continued to change pose non-stop and did not adjust herself. She was either pouting or showing us the alluring looks and seduced our cameras. She was having an effect on me as I started to get an erection. I wondered if he noticed her nipples as well and if he did, his expressions remained unchanged. I was starting to get worried.

Finally we stopped.

Steph: phew.... that was intense.

Even though there were no physical activities but she was breathing rather heavily. She finished the drink while we looked through what Kilo had snapped. As the screen on the camera was small and they did not zoomed in, she had not realized that her bra was still mis-aligned. In our close proximity as she looked through the photos, I noticed that his eyes were not on the screen but focused on her exposed nipples.

I was contemplating to tell her when suddenly his hand went up to her breasts and used his finger to touch the erected nipple. Immediately she took a step back and her hands shot up to cover her breasts.

Steph: what's that for?

She asked him but I could not sense any anger in her voice. He chuckled and zoomed into the photos.

Kilo: look.....

When she looked into the zoomed area of her breasts in the photos, she realized that except for the first and 2nd pictures, her nipples were clearly visible in every one. Shocked, she cupped her mouth and left one breast free.

Steph: oh dear..... it's in every photo..... why didn't you guys let me know!?

He chuckled again.

Kilo: I want you to be natural and not think of anything. You were relaxed which is excellent. I don't think you even knew about it, right?

She shook her head.

Kilo: Don't you think that you look very sexy in the photos? Look at his crotch.

Both their eyes turned and look down at my pants and immediately they could see the erection I had within. I blocked off their view with my camera. She giggled and turned around trying to adjust her bra.

Kilo: Steph, don't bother. Every time you move your nipples will fall out.

Steph: yes...but......

Kilo: Anyway, both of us had already seen them..... haha.....

When she turned back, I could see that she adjusted herself but was a sloppish job. I could see her nipple squashed on the side of the little flower that was supposed to be protecting it. Without thinking, I raised my hand and used a finger to poke it behind the fabric. She did not shy away as I was her husband as she merely allowed me to do so. She was about to adjust the other side when his finger did the same to her other nipple. I was surprised as she did not move as he poked it in.

Kilo: Shall we continue? We still have the bed.....

Without a moment of considering, she hopped onto the bed as he chuckled under his breathe. I could barely hear what he said.

Kilo: It never failed.

Old 23-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

As Steph had cut her hair short for the mission, there was nothing to conceal her nipples. So once she hopped onto the bed, her bra got mis-aligned again and she pushed her nipples back behind their protective cover.

Her first pose was to put her legs behind her, forming a W shape, and with her hands on the bed, she pushed her breasts out. Out came her nipples.

Clicked.

For the first 3 shots, she would push her nipples back but she realized that once she strike a pose, her nipples would pop out again. So from the 4th shot onwards, she stopped adjusting herself.

Kilo: very good..... very good.....that's it....just relax and don't be bothered of your nipples...... beautiful.....

He chuckled and continued to encourage her as he snapped away. I could see that she was getting into it again.

Kilo: your nipples are sleeping..... make get them erected.....

She looked down and cupped her breasts.

Kilo: no... don't hide your nipples..... show them to the camera.... show me those beautiful nipples....

She giggled at the expressions he used. She moved her hand to the side of her breasts and pushed them together while using a finger to tease her nipples. Immediately they became erected again.

Kilo: good.... good.... very sexy.....

Clicked.

Kilo: ok.... now.... bring your breasts out of your bra........ I want to see your sexy breasts........

He gave a direct command to see her breasts. I expected her not to comply as part of our plan. However, she probably thought that he had already seen it and there was no reason to hide them anymore. She pulled back her bra and allowed her flimsy cups to rest underneath her boobs as she cupped her below breasts, pushing forward her nipples towards our camera.

clicked.

Kilo: good... very good..... try to lick them....

Her breasts were only B cups but she pushed her nipples towards her tongue even though she could not reach them and her tongue flicked the air in a few futile attempts.

clicked

Steph: hmmmppphhff....

Unable to lick them, she got frustrated and started to twirl them with her finger tips again. A soft almost inaudible moan escaped her but I did not miss that.

Steph: um....

Kilo: good.... good.... play with them.... Make them hard..... make yourself horny.......

Her fingers moved around her nipples faster and she seemed to be trying to follow what he said. I had never seen her like this before. I wondered whether if she was still conscious that this was just a show. If she was trying to turn him on, she was doing a fantastic job as he wiped his brows again, but so was I. I was memorized by her performance had trouble to focus with the camera.

She took a breast in each hand and started to roll her nipple between her finger and thumb, teasing them. I could see the goose pimples forming around her areolas.

clicked.

Kilo: Steph are you feeling horny now?

She looked at him with half closed eyes and made a seductive noise.

Steph: mmmm....

Kilo: I want you to show me how horny you are.....

She reached out behind her and tugged at the strings of her bra, removing it totally. Without his prompting, she lay back topless on the bed with her legs facing us and continued to play with her breasts. She seemed oblivious to the camera now.

clicked.

Kilo: are you getting wet?

Steph: mmmm.....

One of her hands dropped down between her legs as she started to rub herself there. With the fabric compressed tightly against her groin, I could clearly see the outline of her outer lips and could tell that she was rubbing the top of her slit where her clitoris sits.

clicked.

I did not stop her as she continued to do so and she seemed very engrossed with her performance. I watched on as a damp patch slowly started to form on the fabric of her G-string and she was giving off soft moans of pleasure, exactly the same sound that when we were making love in the past.

Steph: um...um....um....

She continued to rub her clit until the entire bottom of her G-string was darken with her juices.

He stepped forward and pushed her unwilling hand away before sliding his thumb across her slit once. She let out a more audible moan.

Steph: ernnnnn.....

Kilo: Steph.... look at you... it's so wet..... do you want to show me your pussy?

Steph: errrnnn....

That was the cue. According to our plan, she was supposed to stop immediately and demand a large amount that he could not afford to pay to see her in the nude.

She lifted her head slightly off the bed and looked at him with half closed eyes as he removed his hand from her crotch. Instead of closing her legs up, she spread her legs wider and pulled aside the wet fabric that was protecting her last bit of modesty and showed him her pussy. It was very wet as her juices had coated the entire area around it.

I was dumbfounded by her actions. She was not sticking to our plan here as my glazed alternated between snatch and her face but her eyes were closed and we did not make visual contact.

Kilo: Do you want me to touch you?

My eyes went back to her pussy as I watched her opening her folds and showed him her well lubricated hole. This was not the wife I knew. Previous in CK case, she pretended to be asleep and was passive, but now, she taking an active approached and was spreading her pussy apart in front of him. Furthermore she had told me that she was not comfortable to show her body in front of him. Totally confused I was not sure what her plans were. Perhaps the PA had told her another of his plan and she was sticking to it.

His hand did not move and she reached out for his wrist. He pulled away from her, leaving her frustrated. She started to insert her own finger into her hole.

He chuckled and I caught myself from panicking.

Me: Steph.... steph?

She did not respond to me and continued to finger herself. Her hole was so wet now that there was even a slopping sound as her finger went in and out. With her free hand, she removed her G-string completely and laid totally naked on the bed.

Me: what is happening?!

Kilo: I told you she was horny....

Me: what did you do?

Kilo: I didn't do anything. The drink I gave her was merely an aphrodisiac and it helped to relax her mind.

Me: And it caused her to be like this?! She don't seem to be aware of what is happening!

Kilo: why are you panicking?

Me: I.... I don't want to be accused of spiking her. I think you spiked her.

He chuckled again.

Kilo: Steady Keith..... steady.... the concoction merely caused her to loosen her inhibition. Our mind is bounded by our inhibitions and the society at large. For example, if you nose is itchy, you will not dig your nose in public because the society feels that it is disgusting. Just like sex. Our society deemed that sex is taboo but why? Having sex is to procreate and some studies had shown that man is never supposed to be monogamous but our laws were formed to protect the woman and we conform to these. So our mind is bounded by these inhibitions.

I tried to understand what he was saying but Steph continued to make tiny sounds of pleasure. It was difficult to concentrate.

Kilo: It is not a date rape drug so she is definitely aware of what is happening but she can't control it. Based on the show she gave at the range and what happened downstairs, I knew she had pent up sexual thoughts but her mind was blocking those thoughts away even though her body wants it. So I merely freed her mind to allow her body to get what it craved. I can assure you that the drink would not work if she was not horny in the first place. Her body had now taken over her mind and she is unable to control her lust any more.

Words were stuck in my throat.

Kilo: Look at her wet cunt..... have you seen such a wet pussy before, Keith?... haha... I had never.....

He laughed and she briefly glanced at him before closing her eyes and resuming to pleasure herself.

Kilo: Looking at this bitch, I can tell you that she is very horny.... probably no sex for a long time...... haha....

I remembered her grabbing my dick in the car that day but I was still not convinced.

Me: I still think you spike her....

Kilo: you really think so? haha..... Steph... do you want me to fuck you?

She shook her head dreamily.

Steph: no... I don't want you.... I only want keith...........

I looked at her and she was looking at me with lustful eyes as she grabbed her boobs with both hands.

He chuckled again.

Keith: you will want me later..... haha....

He turned back to me.

Kilo: so are you convinced now? If I spiked her, she would not be able to differentiate between you and me. I told you she likes you.....

Looking at the scenario, my mind could not catch up. I was not too sure how she became to be so horny as if she had lost her mind. However her sluttiness aroused me greatly.

Kilo: Steph, when is the last time you had sex?

She took a while before replying.

Steph: 6 months ago?

I quickly stepped in before she gave away our relationship.

Me: so where did you get the concoction?

Kilo: it's from one of my Indonesian friend. Nothing you could get over the counter.... haha.....

Old 23-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

I was talking to Kilo and was not concentrating on Steph. Suddenly, I felt my berms being unzipped as her fingers pushed her way through the opening, past my boxers and held onto my erected dick.

I gasped as she pulled my dick out of my pants. Kilo chuckled again.

Still on the bed and on all fours, her mouth engulfed my cock and started to suck. The feeling was electric. Even though Gem was much better but as I watched my dick entering into the mouth of my beautiful wife, a shiver went up my spine.

Me: ahhhhh........

At the same time she was sucking my dick, she started to unbuckle me and let both my berms and boxers fell down around my ankles in a heap. With her free hand, she used it to massage her breasts and nipples.

In the meantime, Kilo set up his camera on a tripod.

Kilo: shit.

After fiddling with it for a while, he gave up and started to remove his pants.

Kilo: Steph, are you horny?

Between mouthfuls, she nodded her head.

Steph: ommphhff...

He chuckled again. When he got his boxers off, I had a shocked. When I was in the army, I already knew that mine was already larger than most of my camp mates, especially my girth. However his penis was monstrous. Although his was about the same length as mine, his girth was thicker.

As he stood next to me, I suddenly knew how Steph felt when she saw Gem's boobs. I felt inferior. Absolutely inferior as he positioned his dick next to mine and near her face. He chuckled again as he pushed his dick towards her face. Her eyes were closed as she was sucking my dick and did not know anything about it until the monstrous thing touched her cheeks.

When she opened her eyes, I could see that she was shocked but her shocked quickly became astonishment as she realized what it was. She let go of my dick and grabbed his instead. Her hand circled around his dick and her finger and thumb could not even meet each other.

She stuck out her tongue and licked his peehole tentatively before placing his dick into her mouth. Even as she deep throat him, half his dick was still out in the open. Her eyes remained opened in amazement as she started to suck at it.

Looking at her, my cock almost shrunk back into my balls. The complete feeling of being smaller and defeated.

He tapped my arm.

Kilo: go behind her..... pleasure her.

Knowing that I am secondary now, I went behind her and bent down as I started to lick her clit while sticking a finger into her wet pussy.

Steph: ummppphhhfff.....ummppphhhfff.....ummppphhhfff.... .

Suddenly she released his dick from her mouth and let out a moan.

Steph: ugggghhhhaaaaaa......

Her juices were starting to dribble down my chin as she had gotten so wet.

Her bottom was moved away from me and I realized that he had turned her on her back. As he pulled her legs towards him, he positioned himself between her legs.

Realizing that he was going to fuck her and I had become redundant, suddenly a thought came into my mind. I got out of bed and took my camera and set it into video recording mode as I stood there silently.

Kilo: Steph.... I am going to fuck you.....

She did not reply him as she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips. He held his dick and positioned it outside her nether lips, not penetrating her. He started to use his helmet and stroke it along her slit. Every time he reached the entrance of her hole, he would stop for a second and she would tensed her body up, preparing for his entry. However, he would just slide it downwards and then upwards again, teasing her and causing her to anticipate. Her hands went up to her boobs and started to knead her breasts.

Kilo: tell me..... earlier you said you don't want my cock. Do you want me to fuck you now?

With his free hand, he started to massage her clit while he continued to slide his cock up and down her slit and he stopped at her entrance once more. This time, he did not move away but slowly pushed his helmet into her. I watched as her inner lips spread to their maximum to accommodate the large thing.

Steph: aaahhh.......

Then he stopped. Totally not moving but just stopped entirely and waited. He stayed there for about 30 secs, with just his helmet inside her pussy.

She lost patience first as she started to wriggle her hips, hoping to entice his dick to fill up her hungry pussy. She released her hand from her breasts and held his hips, trying to pull him down into her. He held firm. Knowing that her attempts were futile, her hands went back to her breasts and she let out tiny moans of frustrations.

Steph: mm...mm.....mm.....mm....

Kilo: just tell me you want me to fuck you.....

She said softly.

Steph: fuck me.....

he chuckled and his dick moved in her pussy.

Steph: ern......ern..... ern......

Kilo: who?

Steph: Kilo... fuck me....

Kilo: louder..... and beg me to fuck you....

Steph: Kilo..... please fuck me...... I beg you to fuck me.......

Without warning, he plunged his entire dick into her pussy.

Steph: URRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his thing impaled deep into her, her eyes rolled back and she grabbed her breasts tightly as her head pushed back against the mattress. She opened her legs wide as his girth spread her lips to their maximum. He started to pump her slowly.

Steph: ughhhhh.....fuck me......ughhhhhhh...fuck me...... ughhhhh.........

His hips gyrated faster but I could tell that because he was much older and did not keep himself in good shape, he did not have the stamina to go even faster but that his size made up for it.

Within 5 strokes, she reached her orgasm.

Steph: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!...................

Her hands reached out to his hips and pulled him deep into her as she cum. He did not stop but continued to fuck her in his own pace as her orgasm subsided.

After her first orgasm, he knew when her second was approaching and anticipated it. Just when her body started to tense, he stopped moving, leaving his beast within her. Without motion, her climax was stuck. This time she was frustrated.

Steph: don't stop.... please don't stop......

Kilo: call me darling......

Steph: darling... please....please fuck me....fuck me now..... I need your cock.... I want your cock.....

She begged him loudly as her frustration of unable to reach her climax mounts.

Pleased, he started his motion again and allowed her to cum. This time, her orgasm was more violent as her hips pushed upwards against his body.

Steph: UGHHHHHHHH....... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............UGHHHHHHHHHH....... ....

Still keeping the camera rolling, I felt sick that my wife was violated but yet my dick felt like exploding. I wanted to just walk out the room but then I thought of what I did with Gem and realized that because of the concoction that Steph had taken, she was unable to control herself. I watched on as he completely destroyed her.

As her 2nd orgasm subsided, I could tell that he was tired.

He pulled his dick out of her and I could see that the humongous thing was coated with her white sticky liquid.

He lay down on the bed.

Kilo: climb on top and fuck me ......

She realized what he expected her to do. She got up unsteadily as she mounted him as she held onto the base of his shaft. She slowly lowered herself into it. Even though he had penetrated her fully earlier, she still slowly took in inch by inch of his dick until it was fully inside her. She started her straddling actions, milking his dick with her pussy.

I watched on as her juices started to flow down his shaft like a stream of white glue.

Steph: errnnnn....errrnnnn...... errrnnn.....

Her eyes were closed as she was focused to satisfy herself, to release all her inner needs that had built up within her. Her breasts bounced freely and he grabbed them as she continued her actions.

She was not getting much of an excitement as this was her first cowgirl session and she got tired easily. She soon dismounted him and laid on the bed exhausted. He turned her around on all fours but her hands could not support herself as she laid face down on the bed. He pulled her hips up and used 2 fingers to spread her open. I could see that her hole was fully stretched by him as it was still gaping even when his dick was not inside her.

He positioned himself behind her and ploughed his penis into her pussy.

Steph: arrrghhhh.... arrrghhhh... fuck.....fuck......

In this position, it was easier on him and his tempo increased. She pushed backwards towards him as he plunged into her. The whites of her eyes showed as her eyeballs rolled back in their sockets. Her mouth was wide opened with her tongue hanging out uncontrollably.

Steph: arrggghh..... arrgghhhhh....... ohhh....ohhhhh....

He leaned forward and grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples. I could tell that this was the end game and as expected, they came in tandem.

Steph: UGHHHHH!!!!!..... UGHHHHHHH..!!!!!

Kilo: aghhhhhh......

When he pulled out his dick from her pussy, a thick drop of white liquid flowed out from her pussy. She dropped down on the mattress, entirely spent.

Kilo: hahaha... that was good....

He did not clean himself but just started to wear his berms. I quickly wore mine as well.

Kilo: Keith, the bitch is still horny.... you can have the next round if you want..... I have to leave.....

I was disgusted with him and did not reply. He turned to Steph.

Kilo: Steph, you have a very tight cunt. I like it..... Let's have another session next week.... haha.....

Without speaking further, he packed up his camera and went down. I waited until I heard the sound of the main door closing.

She was still lying down on the bed as I went over to her. She was sobbing badly. Gently, I put my hand on her shoulder.

Me: baby.... it's ok.... it's ok.....

She did not looked at me as she spoke between her sobs.

Steph: sorry baby..... sorry.....

Old 24-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 24-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The mission

Bro pussluver. This is my first ever comment since i became a member for almost 7 years. I want you to know that u are one of the greatest writer in this forum. I can confidently say that you are in the same league as bro ilock, hardaway, javlooking, and pyrokinet(some of these names might be unfamiliar with you, but their writinga are undoubtedly top notch quality). As for this particular story of yours, i would like to thank you for effort. Very delicious and succulent. I am your biggest fan. Please keep it up!
Old 24-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MoonShining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothersummer View Post
Bro pussluver. This is my first ever comment since i became a member for almost 7 years. I want you to know that u are one of the greatest writer in this forum. I can confidently say that you are in the same league as bro ilock, hardaway, javlooking, and pyrokinet(some of these names might be unfamiliar with you, but their writinga are undoubtedly top notch quality). As for this particular story of yours, i would like to thank you for effort. Very delicious and succulent. I am your biggest fan. Please keep it up!
Well said bro, I enjoy reading too!
Old 24-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
balai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here. Hope to read more updates.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

I helped her to the toilet to wash up and when her crying stopped, I got her seated downstairs in the living room with me.

Steph: sorry.... I can't face you..... it's not supposed to be like that.....sorry.... I couldn't control.... I lost total control......

Me: sssshhhh...... you did your job..... it's ok.....

Steph: no.... it's not what we planned. I fucked him... I asked him to fuck me..... it's my fault.....

She shook her head violently and covered her face with her hands as she started to cry again.

I went over and hugged her shoulders.

Steph: sorry baby.... if you leave me.... I deserved it.....sorry...

Me: hush.... hush.... I am not leaving you....

Steph: you should.... you should...... he.... took everything away.... all those that I planned to do with you after this job..... he took it away..... I hate him.....

Me: no...he didn't.... I am still here and I am not leaving. He did not take everything away.

For the remaining half the day, I spend time trying to calm her down but she still blamed herself for betraying me. Finally, I decided to tell her about what had happened between Gem and I and she flew into a rage initially but she calmed down a fair bit after an hour.

Steph: I still can't believe you did that with Gem and did not inform me. You made me blamed myself. I hate you....

Me: I don't.... I love you....

I hugged her tightly in my arms and finally she hugged me back.

Steph: I love you too baby..... but sorry, I screwed up our plans.

Me: no.... he screwed us up. He already had a plan and used it on you. Anyway, the whole thing, I could tell that he was not interested in sex. He just wanted you to fuel his ego. He wanted the sense of power.

Steph: har?

Me: let's not get into the details.... at least not now.... but anyway, I already have a plan.

As I told her my plan, she started to brighten up again. That night, we got the PA to put Steph up in a hotel as she could not stand going back into her bedroom again. Although it was not her ovulation period, we got some pills from the doctor for her just in case.

The following day, I texted Kilo and he agreed to meet me.

I headed to the location alone as it would not make sense to bring Steph along.

As he walked into the restaurant at Dampsey, I could see that his mood was happy.

Kilo: what's up Keith? want to tell me the exploits you did with her after I left?

I did not reply him and showed him a segment of the video I took.

Kilo: wow....nice video.... can you send it to me? I would like to keep it. Unfortunately mine ran out of battery and did not record a single shit. I should have left it to charge overnight when I got the camera.

Me: What will happen if your wife sees this?

Kilo: Don't worry, I will store it properly for my own consumption ok?

Me: What happens if I send this to your wife?

Kilo: are you joking?! she would divorce me! hey.... wait... are you threatening me? Don't forget, I am your boss.

Me: I am not threatening you. Do you want to buy back this video?

Kilo: Buy back? So you are blackmailing me?

Me: 1 million.

Kilo: 1million! I dont have that money.

Me: I'm sure you have.....

Kilo: no I don't.

Me: then this is going to your wife.

Kilo: why are you fucking with me?

Me: I needed money....

Kilo: ok..... I don't have the money but I had some contacts.

Me: like what?

Kilo: Those leads you are working on. You can pass them to these other company and if they win the deals, they will pay you more than the commission that you will receive from our company.

Me: how much?

Kilo: looking at your prospects in the pipeline, I think the amount should be just right.

Me: I'll consider about it.....

Kilo: so, I gave you the opportunity. Can I have the video back?

Me: I already told you this is my property, at least until I have decided.

Kilo: If it gets to my wife, I will never let you off.

Me: It will never ever. Just give me a few days to consider.

I just walked out of the restaurant as he continued to curse me.

With all the information I had, I went to the hotel to find Steph. We called the PA once I was there and gave him the report about Kilo.

Satisfied, he told me that he would settle our immediate resignation from the office and he would update "The Boss". As Steph and I did not have any belongings when we started staying in the apartments, we could to stay in the hotel until he had the order from The Boss.

A week later, "The boss" turned up but it was not Sara and instead Matthew. He mentioned that she had some other important stuff and could not get away.

Matthew: good job guys. It must have been tough.

Steph: yes...it was.....

Matthew: here's your cheque.

I took it from him and realized that there were an additional 1 million on top of what was promised.

Me: The figure is wrong. It's too much.....

Matthew: haha......we know what you had been through. It's a bonus for you. Anyway, here is the keys to your own house and your phones. Unfortunately the lines had been terminated and we had gotten you new numbers. I'll get going.....

Once we had banked in our cheques, we headed back to our own house.

As we opened our door, our next door neighbour came out to look at us. He was an old man and looked about 60 years old.

Neighbour: hi.... Are you the new neighbours? I had not seen you for 6months..... I thought you had sold the house.

Me: oh.... ya.... we are.... I am Keith and this is my wife Steph....

Neighbour: Nice to meet you..... I am uncle Tan......feel free to come to me if you need any help.

A few days later, I read from some online forums that Kilo had resigned from the company and had went over to Indonesia for another opportunity. After that, I never ever hear about him again.

Over the next month, we got our normal lives sorted and pieced back together. We could not buy another place as we needed another 4.5 years before we could consider. Uncle Tan was a nice man and he popped over more than once.

We found out that he was living alone as his wife had long passed on. He had sent his children to America to study and they had since settled down there. Staying on the other side of him was a guy called Sam. I had noticed that there were 2 identical sisters that visited Sam almost every day.

Steph still had occasional mood swings ever since that day but she was getting better and returning back to her sweet self. However, our sex life had not commenced after that ordeal. She said that she wanted a break before she was ready to do so again and I gave her space and time.

With the money we had, we planned to give ourselves a 1 year rest before we start to plan what we were going to do.

I thought that everything had ended and our lives would be normal from now onwards. But I was wrong.

Old 24-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

bros, thanks for your reply.

I appreciate your responses as it tells me that I am doing something right and gave me the motivation to post the complete the story.

Note that the story had not ended yet. For some historical information on Uncle Tan and the other neighbours, please read the previous story that I had posted a few months back.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1