The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojana22 View Post
bro owner go jail? u sure
At minimum fine, name publish in newspaper..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojana22 View Post
300 2h overprice lao .. last time 100-150, max 200
Last time 50$ guarantee BJ in TP or PM. Now spend 300 $ LD in BMD bar no guarantees of anything.

So I humbly believe 300 not high in today climate with limited supply.

So to enjoy Pinay GFE, I still don't say 300 too high. Bit high side but better than the 500 pinay in Brix ask sometime.. I know, the Brix ones wear 500$ but don't mean I become sponsor...

On other hand flight ticket to PH cheaper
Old 15-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got to know a maid from badoo. After a few chat, the chat start to get wild she said she like to be lick n dont mind for all holes. Really hope to meet her this sunday. Experience bro know of a cheap n good hottel location.

Last edited by Manofwar; 15-08-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 15-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 16-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackLotus99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice tits and nipples 😍😍😍👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 16-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kpk80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Wah. after reading so many replies. I miss my maid ex gf. she is 12 years my senior and her boobs are what attract me. How i miss being single and can relax at LP and ask their number and see their bouncing boobs.

For all married bros,
how to let your OC give your "off day" at sunday?

PM and share some tricks.
Indonesian
Flipino
Vietnamese
PRC
Taiwanese
HK
Mongolian
Korean
Laotian
Cambodian
Near miss: Azerbaijan
Target: Central Asia, European (esp scandinavian babes), Jap

To conquer with my armies on their country.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLotus99 View Post
Nice tits and nipples 😍😍😍👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Can see tits and nipple?

Where?

Old 17-08-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojanaben View Post
really sweet good old memory

my neighbor in 90s always say last time maid how good, but never say old time maid can fuck lai ...
poor thing need jio maids? hahaha taste so low class
Old 17-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpk80 View Post

For all married bros,
how to let your OC give your "off day" at sunday?

PM and share some tricks.

Why not you give your OC off instead so she can have her own private activities and you got yourself freed.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Got to know an indon maid near my workplace thru wechat. Its walking distance to her place. First meet up just outside her gate ,but she came out and we french kiss and touch all over. I was shocked, she has 38C boobs, and her ass is so fine nice to grab with, with a small waist line. Love to fuk her outside but shes scared people see.Next day i meet her, ask her if can enter the house, she says Ok because the owners and children of the house went out to already. She tease me not to let me in when i was at her door.after she let me in, i sat on the couch, she sat on my lap, we french kiss slowly, she remove her clothes, there they are 38C boobs soft and to be lick, i cant help it, remove my pants, and fuk her, it was so warm and very wet, shes not been touch more than 5 years since her divorce. It was hardcore , bcoz she wants to get wet more. Now every week i will meet her and fuk 3 to 4 times during my lunch break. Sorry for the owners of the house,but i wont break anything.
Old 17-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Got to know an indon maid near my workplace thru wechat. Its walking distance to her place. First meet up just outside her gate ,but she came out and we french kiss and touch all over. I was shocked, she has 38C boobs, and her ass is so fine nice to grab with, with a small waist line. Love to fuk her outside but shes scared people see.Next day i meet her, ask her if can enter the house, she says Ok because the owners and children of the house went out to already. She tease me not to let me in when i was at her door.after she let me in, i sat on the couch, she sat on my lap, we french kiss slowly, she remove her clothes, there they are 38C boobs soft and to be lick, i cant help it, remove my pants, and fuk her, it was so warm and very wet, shes not been touch more than 5 years since her divorce. It was hardcore , bcoz she wants to get wet more. Now every week i will meet her and fuk 3 to 4 times during my lunch break. Sorry for the owners of the house,but i wont break anything.
But you have already Broken IN to the house, good catch and free quickie but just be careful as you can be charged for intruding into someone premises.........
Old 17-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 992 / Power: 15
eating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to beholdeating is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYewnara View Post
poor thing need jio maids? hahaha taste so low class
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyy View Post
hi Wayne Lim Yen Yew aka MrMuscleman aka AhYewnara, why you still in sbf and not go back home, do you still need your family? your heart-broken wife Rojana Ben is looking for you desperately now. she come from Thailand and sell my body here for you when you in jail. she think she is happy with you and created her facebook account luckyrojana : https://www.facebook.com/luckyrojana , do you know what it means? you fight with other here and she afraid you will be in jail again soon.

She want to confirm your following details and hope you will go back home with her asap

====== Wayne Lim Yen Yew 97870719 / MrMuscleman / AhYewnara =======

You are Wayne lim yen yew and your mobile is 97870719 , you have several clones but I only know the 2 now : MrMuscleman / AhYewnara

your name Wayne lim yen yew are mentioned in the following news because you like to bully old people and young kids, and you are canned and jailed for that. Rojana feels shamed but seems wayne you are shameless for what you have done

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...d-coins-at-car

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jai...-drink-can-car

Your facebook is here, but after your ID is exposed in this sbf website my facebook receives lot of naughty messaged everyday, i just hope my daughter will not like me and be ok in the future

Wayne lim yen yew 97870719 aka MrMuscleman / AhYewnara facebook here

Search Wayne Lim Yen Yew in google actually can find more information abut you dear, even the following video that also have my family photos, i really feel embrassed but you never told me before marrying that you are ex-prisoner.

search your mobile number 97870719 in google can find more information about you and your work place

Republic Auto: 209 Pandan Gardens Level 3 (map)
Contact No. 65672000
Contact Name Wayne Lim 97870719
go home and fight yourself
Old 17-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fouling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is a good catch bro!
Old 17-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
But you have already Broken IN to the house, good catch and free quickie but just be careful as you can be charged for intruding into someone premises.........
Not only broken in but also 'raped' their maid
Poor maid must have got frighten and need some comfort. Please pass the contact after you play tired of her, I believe she needs alot of comforting now
Old 17-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Not only broken in but also 'raped' their maid
Poor maid must have got frighten and need some comfort. Please pass the contact after you play tired of her, I believe she needs alot of comforting now
agree bro, i second in queue to comfort her
Old 17-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro if u screw her in hotel it not offence cos both do it willingly but u do it employer house be careful later u get in to trouble my two cents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1