The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Saw this young (20+?) maid on the MRT just now. Her chest is as flat as board... But she is so good looking that i feel like if she gave me a BJ i will come immediately.
Got a pic?
Old 22-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnthlm View Post
What apps do you guys use to find maids? Badoo doesn't seem to work well anymore. Help a first timer bros.
Skout
Wechat
Tagged
Old 22-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Maid black black and skin rough from doing too much housework. Whats fun with haveing sex with maids? Anyone can tell me
Old 23-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up this chick before?
Old 23-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post

Anyone up this chick before?
This one dying for sex but she is not a maid... she is under police investigation cuz her friend brought her over for work and went MIA. She is working under indo embassy now. She doesnt have WP but has this Special Pass so need 1 ID for hotel.

One bro approach her in the group and say she has HEAVY body odor. She is ok with raw and cum inside so adventurous bro here can try her .
Old 23-12-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
This one dying for sex but she is not a maid... she is under police investigation cuz her friend brought her over for work and went MIA. She is working under indo embassy now. She doesnt have WP but has this Special Pass so need 1 ID for hotel.

One bro approach her in the group and say she has HEAVY body odor. She is ok with raw and cum inside so adventurous bro here can try her .
Can't wait to up her. She seems super horny too. So for hotel she can use her special pass right?

Last edited by touzanihan07; 08-01-2018 at 01:26 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

My newly found Myanmar maid hooked up at Redhill market. Another innocent young maid in town less than 3 months only. This one obviously below 23 but don’t know why still can make it to work here. Nevermind her young age but good fuck buddy and easily wet.

She told me she’s only 20 next birthday and I’m here second man only. Sneak into her house yesterday night when she call me to come over. She’s is taking care of a bedridden old lady living in the old 3 rooms flat. Few blocks away from Redhill mrt station. Told me her master, the old lady Daughter only come over twice so far to give her salary and money to maintain their living. Very sad. She not seem other people visiting them. Quite relax for her so long she remember to feed, bathe and move the body of the old lady regularly. Old lady also mentally unsound. Only spend not more than an hour the first day with the old lady Daughter teaching her how to take care of the old lady.

Sadly she has no rest day but was paid quite well compared to other maid salary so still reasonable I think. She’s definitely not much experience in sex but Super horny. We started off chit chatting after exchange contact the first 2 days and after that, is history

Yesterday was our first night in her room have to teach her how to do blowjob on me. I think I will spend the next few nights of my Christmas holidays with her “educating her”. Had sex with her thrice times since last night and I think she’s a virgin although no blood but from my experience fucking a virgin, she definitely fits the criteria. Merry Christmas!

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644715

My personal pictures collection

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=646189
Old 23-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome find bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post

My newly found Myanmar maid hooked up at Redhill market. Another innocent young maid in town less than 3 months only. This one obviously below 23 but don’t know why still can make it to work here. Nevermind her young age but good fuck buddy and easily wet.

She told me she’s only 20 next birthday and I’m here second man only. Sneak into her house yesterday night when she call me to come over. She’s is taking care of a bedridden old lady living in the old 3 rooms flat. Few blocks away from Redhill mrt station. Told me her master, the old lady Daughter only come over twice so far to give her salary and money to maintain their living. Very sad. She not seem other people visiting them. Quite relax for her so long she remember to feed, bathe and move the body of the old lady regularly. Old lady also mentally unsound. Only spend not more than an hour the first day with the old lady Daughter teaching her how to take care of the old lady.

Sadly she has no rest day but was paid quite well compared to other maid salary so still reasonable I think. She’s definitely not much experience in sex but Super horny. We started off chit chatting after exchange contact the first 2 days and after that, is history

Yesterday was our first night in her room have to teach her how to do blowjob on me. I think I will spend the next few nights of my Christmas holidays with her “educating her”. Had sex with her thrice times since last night and I think she’s a virgin although no blood but from my experience fucking a virgin, she definitely fits the criteria. Merry Christmas!
Old 23-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great find bro, bet you enjoyed yourself.
Old 23-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post
She has been sending me pics and videos. Can't wait to up her. She seems super horny too. So for hotel she can use her special pass right?
Bro share with us her pics and videos
Old 23-12-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

!
Good Find Bro

I Do Agree With You Too Duno How Come Those Myanmar Maids Can Work Here Under 23

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour

Last edited by bigbirdbird; 23-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good Fine Bro

I Do Agree With You Too Duno How Come Those Myanmar Maids Can Work Here Under 23
Hv already up u back due long time ago.

Looks like its time to hunt myanmar maid.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 23-12-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My newly found Myanmar maid hooked up at Redhill market.
Bro she spoke Mandarin?

Good catch tere indeed

Thank you
Old 23-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Meeting a pinoy maid tonight.. Will try and recce for a quiet spot see if can get her to 'eat' me dry... cross my fingers
Old 23-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hv already up u back due long time ago.

Looks like its time to hunt myanmar maid.
Thanks Bro

Good Luck To You For Your Hunting ... Go Peninsula Shopping Centre ... Lots Of Them

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1