The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

its your duty to make them happy and fulfilled (pussy filled with sperm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Ok I have the "maid addiction" also. I have had 3 maids in the last 6 months, and one nurse ask me to make them a baby. The first one had all sorts of requests, baby needs to know her father, you have to visit us in PHIL, etc...but no financial requests. Second and third had no reuqests other than making the baby, but not now, in the future. Nurse same thing.

So...how do I handle this. Well, the maid with all of the "conditions"...when we screw, I make it clear that I'm happy to put a load or 2 in her, but if she gets pregnant, I won't meet the conditions...and she understands and we don't have unprotected sex during her fertile time...and she gets a morning after pill all the time from me..and I watch her swallow it. She has a very wet pussy and wants me to pump loads in it..how can i resist.

The other 2 maids....they are up front about their menses...and if there is any question, we use condoms or the morning after pills. I do love cuming in their tight, brown filipina cunts though (prefer brown girls).

The nurse...we will see.....

Got a new maid lined up for my sept visit yum...another brown one!

But overall..i find filipinas willing to have sex at the "drop of a hat" hehehe..good for us.
GG
Old 29-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Have a question to ask the Pros here, why philipino girls wear a string with a bell attached at the waist? whats that for?

PS: Pardon me if i ask stupid question as i really dont know.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Ok I have the "maid addiction" also. I have had 3 maids in the last 6 months, and one nurse ask me to make them a baby. The first one had all sorts of requests, baby needs to know her father, you have to visit us in PHIL, etc...but no financial requests. Second and third had no reuqests other than making the baby, but not now, in the future. Nurse same thing.

So...how do I handle this. Well, the maid with all of the "conditions"...when we screw, I make it clear that I'm happy to put a load or 2 in her, but if she gets pregnant, I won't meet the conditions...and she understands and we don't have unprotected sex during her fertile time...and she gets a morning after pill all the time from me..and I watch her swallow it. She has a very wet pussy and wants me to pump loads in it..how can i resist.

The other 2 maids....they are up front about their menses...and if there is any question, we use condoms or the morning after pills. I do love cuming in their tight, brown filipina cunts though (prefer brown girls).

The nurse...we will see.....

Got a new maid lined up for my sept visit yum...another brown one!

But overall..i find filipinas willing to have sex at the "drop of a hat" hehehe..good for us.
GG
while i cant condone sex with no condom i do it often enough my self,the temptations to shoot your load into there holes like going to the bathroom feels sensational
Old 03-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sinofasin is Cool - loads of Potential

any maids to recommend? cheap bonk also can, feeling horny these days
Old 03-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
senja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
any maids to recommend? cheap bonk also can, feeling horny these days
bro
cheap bonk is hardly the right word to describe maid chasing. definitely not suitable for horny guy like you who are in a hurry. read more and you will see that effort has to be put in.

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 03-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
when a pinay wants to get pregnant, and want to me single mother, she mean it .. well, I have crossed path with such girls .. - And they just want a baby, and an exotic mixed blood is better for beauty pageants and modelling .. LOL

And they strongly believe the shit that Beauty pageants, talent contests, et-al can make them rich .. regardless where the girl grow up - cemetery or otherwise ..

And oh, the tests can be not every 3 months- sometimes MOM can send random test request ..

outatowner: Well, taste like honey ? that reminds me of the guy who's gf pussy smelled like strawberry .. and that's another story BTW
I think we sg men think we can have our cake and eat it. Pinoys as a culture does not condemn single motherhood unlike here in Singapore where it is frown upon. I have well educated Pinoy friends here who would just keep having children even the fathers are boyfriends.

In the end, you got to ask yourself, who is the losing end? Do you have more to lose or her? Or bear to see more social burden around us?

Do raw and you will know the consequences have ripple effect.

My 2 cents.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro...it become she screw me...not me screw her....i dont like long hour bonking, torturing...for man it is not enjoying la...any bro like to have many shots continuously in the row meh? dick will be swollen la....
finally we had our 4 hours bonking last sunday...the timing was fully utilised where i really have not rest time...macam like raped by her...when she saw me never come, keep on many positions and working really hard ..and 80% of time she was like pumping me......just like very hard working type doing house work...me just be passively let her performed on me...well, we just like japanese AV fighting so hard..bbbj and ball sucking was her best show...end of the day i unloaded x3 and super tired ....supposely to meet another chio and matured pino 8pm but have to flykite her.....i think she tulan me already cos flykite her 2 times already...

I think i am stuck with this maid...she like me too much and keep on demanding to meet and have sex...guess what...she bought me 2 polo Ts and health care products....wah...die liao die liao.....must find a way to escape....
Old 03-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MoUnTaInChIcKeN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOAH lucky man
Old 04-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.....I think i am stuck with this maid...she like me too much and keep on demanding to meet and have sex...guess what...she bought me 2 polo Ts and health care products....wah...die liao die liao.....must find a way to escape....
Bro, getting too sticky liao.......
Old 04-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After long time chatting with an indonesia maid, I propose for a meet out and she agreed. First time meet her, I request to hug her, no reject. Then Slowly hold her hand on me and chat with her, but her next move shocked me she touch my rod and request to see it unzip and show her a bit after few request from her, and she straight away give me a slight bbbj, the problem is we are at the playground park. Hope not much ppl see us although there were few ppl around
Will try to arrange another meet out with her, and see if i can go further
Old 04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got any to share? Feel like trying out on maid too!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Adolph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah i amm interested as well.
but cannot screw my own maid
Old 05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
finally we had our 4 hours bonking last sunday...the timing was fully utilised where i really have not rest time...macam like raped by her......well, we just like japanese AV fighting so hard..bbbj and ball sucking was her best show...end of the day i unloaded x3 and super tired ....supposely to meet another chio and matured pino 8pm but have to

I think i am stuck with this maid...she like me too much and keep on demanding to meet and have sex...guess what...she bought me 2 polo Ts and health care products....wah...die liao die liao.....must find a way to escape....
You are very lucky to have a sex maid

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
listen2u4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today i scouted some areas, saw nice pinay maids but their guardian old peks are beside them, haiz.....
Read almost all tis thread posts but still haven get 1.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

recently noted a few of my targeted maids got bf already due to my slower-ness and slow response...a bit sad la...they attached to indian...aiya...some of the maid are very pretty and sexy...is just that i am too slow and passive...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1