The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
nuckfuckle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpool2 View Post
Bro WB,

Such an auspicious day and thread.

This method posted below was used by many expert gurus and plenty of common sense. If you are keen to lend your ears but still keep in contact with her then chances are you get to be her bf pretty soon.

Understand a gal in depth will help to bring the relationship to blossom earlier. Gals are very sensitive and delightful creatures. Gal often loves her man to know her inside out.

When a gal fell loss and you can be savior then she will remember to love you for life.

When my target gal was still undecided if she wants to be my gf and she was so touched that I flew in to visit her and mother after her dad passed away suddenly. She was very sad but touched by sincere love to her. The rest is history.

Always spend time to understand a gal if you think she is worthy of the time and effort.

Hope all can learn more from GURUs here.

Please enjoy a good week ahead.
Fully agreed.

I also hope to learn more from bro WB and other gurus here.

Cheers.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
chocganache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
To all samsters:

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your ophthalmologist, your psychiatrist, your cardiologist, your urologist, and the Income Tax Department.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your love handles, and your stocks never fall, and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count, your weight, and your property assessments never increase.

May you be sensitive to the needs of others and may you create within yourself a balance of your own needs.

May you laugh at yourself and realize if you were supposed to touch your toes while exercising, the Lord would have placed them further up, and may you realize the reason that so many people take up jogging is to hear heavy breathing again.

May what you see in the mirror delight you and what others see in you delight them.

May someone love you enough to accept and forgive your faults and be blind
to your blemishes, and tell the whole world about your virtues.

May you live in a world at peace, with an awareness of the beauty of every sunset, every flower, every child's smile, and every wonderful astonishing beat of your own heart.

If by laughter I can cause you to wipe a tear from your cheek, that will be my reward.

Above all, may you continue to smile, may your life be filled with laughter, and may you never forget the words found in the Book of Proverbs:

"A gloomy spirit rots the bones; but a merry heart is like good medicine."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Bro WB

Bro WB

Never thought that I will read your thread and arrived at Jan 1, 2011.

I totally agreed that is better to have a clean bill of health than to have all the money in the world and cannot enjoy life.

This message was important and many knew but didn't take care of their health. Knew a few friends and relatives passed away before 60 birthday. Read that you are senior and you called yourself "lau chi ko pek".

At your age you still very much healthy and sexually inclined. This is something that many men at your age may not be able to do.

A person should be happy everyday and no reason to be sad. A happy guy always lives longer and also luckier with pretty gals.

Will dwell further into your marvelous thread and comment if any.

Since is not new year today let me wish you enjoy a great day. May your laughter and good health keep all your LPs fully satisfied.

Cheers buddy.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
JinHoSeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJinHoSeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocganache View Post
Bro WB

I totally agreed that is better to have a clean bill of health than to have all the money in the world and cannot enjoy life.

This message was important and many knew but didn't take care of their health. Knew a few friends and relatives passed away before 60 birthday. Read that you are senior and you called yourself "lau chi ko pek".

At your age you still very much healthy and sexually inclined. This is something that many men at your age may not be able to do.

A person should be happy everyday and no reason to be sad. A happy guy always lives longer and also luckier with pretty gals.

Since is not new year today let me wish you enjoy a great day. May your laughter and good health keep all your LPs fully satisfied.

Cheers buddy.
Great thread by bro WB.

Wishing you have a good day too.

Hope to learn more from here.

Cheers.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A thread with tons of knowledge and experience . A real insight . Thanks you so much for sharing .
Old 18-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dufined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoStone View Post
A thread with tons of knowledge and experience . A real insight . Thanks you so much for sharing .
Fully agreed . Eye opening experience . Very nice thread here .
Old 19-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

tartlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good morning!

Yes, all mummies r parasites, but some of them r beneficial parasites, hehehe. At long last I hv found a group of mummies who will attempt to intro the prettiest gals to me, unlike the previous ones.

I had used mummies H n K for over one yr n they didn't intro one gal I like. Not one! A bro explained that they were afraid I would take the prettiest ones off the market thus depriving them of 摇钱树。Really?

I came back to SG 1 1/2 months ago n on my very 1st outing I got 2 gals to sit w/ me, both brought by the new mummy. And both gals agreed to be BY-ed within a wk, hehehe. There is another gal, also intro by the new group, but I dun even hv time to follow up. In fact, there was a 4th one but she had since returned to PRC.

I often give details of my RS w/ my mistresses to illustrate some points n to present them as problems for further discussions n analysis. Esteemed bros could comment n give me pointers. I shall remain a faithful n diligent student, always eager to learn, to improve n better myself, to achieve my dream of Absolute Dominant Self Mastery.

I hv some new thoughts on COS n sex mastery which may be controversial. Of course a man can use his tongue n fingers only to give a gal endless COS. No big deal really as even a female or eunuch can give her the same pleasure. In my personal experience, using my tongue n fingers is only the prelude to the real thing. Perhaps it's more psychological than physiological, but some of my mistresses appear to derive more pleasure when I'm fxking them long n hard. They never seem to hv enuff n always want my didi in their pussies for longer!

Unfortunately, I seldom last longer than 20 min. According to some gurus, a man needs to last 60 min or longer to really rock a gal's bottom.

I went to see a mistress of mine the other day. She was very horny bcos I had not fxked her for 5 days due to her Big Auntie. She still had minimal spotting so I refrained from use my tongue or finger to pleasure her. After she gave me a great BJ, I entered her, changed a few positions. She had several violent orgasms but begged me to continue slamming her...her face contorted, eye rolling up...AAAAHHHH...voice quivering n stammering...不不。。。要。。。停停。。AAAAHHHH...but how to tahan? Her pussy was so tight n she was gripping my hips w/ her hands n thrusting her pelvis while moaning loudly...I did my very best but lasted less than 20 min. She couldn't hide her slight disappointment. I knew I had failed. I hv a very long way to go before becoming a sex master.

According a Jewish guru, the prerequisite to be a sex master is a man's ability to fxk a gal for a least 60 min vigorously n continuously, the longer the better.

The 1st step to sex mastery is PC exercises...which I started doing yesterday. It's NEVER too late to learn to improve, even for a lao chi ko pek, hehehe.

Separately, my RS w/ my no1 gal TC is not exactly smooth. It's wonderful! We hv had our share of arguments n differences...she is brutally candid which I like. The other day she made some disparaging remarks abt my looks n advanced age (I'm much older than her dad). She quickly added that you're amazingly well preserved n virile, must be all the expensive herbs u hv been taking...I just listened reflectively n said calmly: 我明白你,我了解你 n excepting for momentary displeasure, I remained totally unfazed, unmoved n unflappable, hehehe, behaving exactly as prescribed by the Ang Moh guru whose writings I posted just days ago. I know I'm inducing emotional dependence (addiction?) in her subconscious mind. She later asked me if I was unhappy or angry, I just laughed it off. She has treated me better ever since. She also told me she likes the weather here n may want to settle here. I told her to marry a young man who has a good job n who loves her. She looked at me n said: 那你怎么办?I replied: 我没事的, 你幸福就好了。She was speechless. Hahaha, this is called reverse psychology. Too bad she is leaving soon, otherwise I'm confident that she will fall for me. She is human n she can't help it.

Incidentally, I believe TC n I are predestined to be together. She has brought me very good luck from the very day we consummated our deal, hahaha.

Feedback n criticisms from esteemed bros here will be appreciated.

Hv a great day!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I like your thread and like to comment the post below. So hope bro will bear with me if I not courteous.

Very exciting life you have and very detailed describing your sexual relationship and actions. Not many old man can last longer than 20 mins and even 15 mins. Unless the old man had been having sex regularly every day or even twice daily. So long your partner is fully sextified and orgasm then job done.

Here like to comment on your relationship with TC. Let us get real here.

TC and you are just money transaction. Without your money she will have to ditch you and go to find money. She may have to open legs to many dirty old men. IMO, luck can change pretty fast and depend on your year or month.

Whether it is mummy or hostess any of these gals are here to earn as much as possible at the shortest time. I seen enough of generous men who will part thousands of moolah just to hold hands with their hot gals. It is the process that the old men do enjoy and not just final encounter.

I had never believe everyday is rosy and everyday is bad.

Keep all your great postings coming and don't stop.

Please keep up your sexual exploits too.!!
Old 19-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
cuntwombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuntwombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartlet View Post
Bro WB

I like your thread and like to comment the post below. So hope bro will bear with me if I not courteous.

Very exciting life you have and very detailed describing your sexual relationship and actions. Not many old man can last longer than 20 mins and even 15 mins. Unless the old man had been having sex regularly every day or even twice daily. So long your partner is fully sextified and orgasm then job done.

TC and you are just money transaction. Without your money she will have to ditch you and go to find money. She may have to open legs to many dirty old men. IMO, luck can change pretty fast and depend on your year or month.

Whether it is mummy or hostess any of these gals are here to earn as much as possible at the shortest time. I seen enough of generous men who will part thousands of moolah just to hold hands with their hot gals. It is the process that the old men do enjoy and not just final encounter.

I like the description too.

Very great thread, thanks bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Money is the glue that binds any WL/ML relationship during the initial phases. Heck, even real husband/wife relationship is largely money driven.

That said, these girls are human afterall and do have longer term desires like every girl out there. It's the exception to the norm of course and who can blame them given what they see on a day in day out basis. If a guy is good to them, even the most mercenary of girls would fall for him. The money gravy train would always be important, but they also yearn for happiness in the long run.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocganache View Post
Bro WB

Cheers buddy.
Bro,

Tks for your post.

Your chronological age is meaningless. What really counts is your biological age and metabolic age. How youthful and healthy you're.

Google metabolic age.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro, tks.

That was a long time ago. I'm learning Taoist sex and should last much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Money is the glue that binds any WL/ML relationship during the initial phases. Heck, even real husband/wife relationship is largely money driven.

That said, these girls are human afterall and do have longer term desires like every girl out there. It's the exception to the norm of course and who can blame them given what they see on a day in day out basis. If a guy is good to them, even the most mercenary of girls would fall for him. The money gravy train would always be important, but they also yearn for happiness in the long run.
Bro, tks.

Well said.

Another auspicious morning!

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius

Many bros hv brought up the subject of human relationships as money and biz transactions. I couldn't agree w/ them more.

I hv given my views extensively in the past. I'll just summarize it here.

IMHO, ALL human encounters, activities and relationships are forms of transaction and exchange of tangible and/or intangible things.

Why do I say that?

Supposing your dad disowns you and kicks you out of the house. He leaves zero dollar and asset for you in his will. He stops all communication w/ you and forbids any family members to contact u. Will your love for him change?

Many bros spend time posting at SBF to gain something, in the form of knowledge, info, rep points, expressing long-held beliefs, boosting ego, etc. It's a form of money exchange or transaction. Time is priceless to me. So you're spending money here.

Long-term BY-ing of a very chio SYT involves tiny money when compared to a legal marriage in which more than half of a man's assets are at risk. Additionally, he may even lose custody of his beloved children to his ex-wife.

If his SYT mistress gives birth to his kid, he will need only to support the child. It's his moral and legal obligation.

Quote my more recent posts. I was a different man 8-9 years ago.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, tks.

That was a long time ago. I'm learning Taoist sex and should last much longer.

Bro, tks.

Well said.

Another auspicious morning!

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius

Many bros hv brought up the subject of human relationships as money and biz transactions. I couldn't agree w/ them more.

I hv given my views extensively in the past. I'll just summarize it here.

IMHO, ALL human encounters, activities and relationships are forms of transaction and exchange of tangible and/or intangible things.

Why do I say that?

Supposing your dad disowns you and kicks you out of the house. He leaves zero dollar and asset for you in his will. He stops all communication w/ you and forbids any family members to contact u. Will your love for him change?

Many bros spend time posting at SBF to gain something, in the form of knowledge, info, rep points, expressing long-held beliefs, boosting ego, etc. It's a form of money exchange or transaction. Time is priceless to me. So you're spending money here.

Long-term BY-ing of a very chio SYT involves tiny money when compared to a legal marriage in which more than half of a man's assets are at risk. Additionally, he may even lose custody of his beloved children to his ex-wife.

If his SYT mistress gives birth to his kid, he will need only to support the child. It's his moral and legal obligation.

Quote my more recent posts. I was a different man 8-9 years ago.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for sharing taoist sex. Will read up and practise.

Fully agreed that getting up every morning is lucky and privilege day.

Haven't read finish to current year so will try to catch up.

Thanks.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hatga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks.
Taoist sex, interesting. Will read up too.

Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

octogenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

After 2 months of fxking TC, I still find her highly attractive n sexy w/o makeup, in her bedroom...Rashomon effect? Gong Tao? Luckily she is leaving soon.

I like to share a recent article by another Ang Moh guru:

Before and After Photos of Victoria’s Secret Models

You see a beautiful woman, and you instantly freeze up. You feel like you *should* be doing something, but instead you just stand there with your dick in your hand.

One thing to keep in mind, is that a pretty face is usually a PAINTED face.

The face you see on the pretty girl is typically not the ACTUAL face you get in the morning.

And the girl you perceive as being a “9” or a “10” is simply a good trickster and actually more like a “7” in actuality.
Miranda Kerr

As an example, I present teen sensation and Victoria Secret’s model Miranda Kerr.

Here’s a glamour photo of Miranda with professional makeup and lighting.

In my opinion, her face at least is a solid 9 or 10. Pretty enough to sell women a dream, that they too can be sexually desirable.

Here’s a picture of Miranda with professional makeup, but under more normal lighting. Still very hot. If you saw her walking down the street, you’d think to yourself, “Wow, wicked cute!”

Now let’s take Miranda under normal lighting and WITHOUT makeup. As you can see, she’s still cute, if only because of her sheer youth. BUT she pretty much looks like any other college chick you’d find on any college campus.

Quite often, it’s almost purely the MAKEUP, her painted face, that is what makes a woman “pop” and look “hot”.

This isn’t come kind of new phenomenon. Take a look here at before makeup and after makeup of Marilyn Monroe. Professional makeup literally makes her look twenty years younger.

Don’t Be Fooled!!

Women can easily fool the male brain into thinking she has more reproductive value than she actually does – making her look much younger and healthier than she really is.

The reality is, most women eat poor diets that makes their skin unhealthy and look bad, and they lead sedentary lives that leaves them lanky with bad postures or get fat.

Women use the fast magic bullets of their clothes and makeup that mask that and fool naïve men.

That’s why really pretty girls are often VERY FRIENDLY to your advances. The WOMAN knows how she REALLY looks back to home without all the dress-up, and she’s actually very INSECURE about her looks.

You can exploit this “glitch in the Matrix” to your advantage...

And that’s why when some guy comes up and opens her directly with a compliment in a relaxed style with a smile, she’s typically quite attracted. The beautiful woman is typically looking for approval of herself from men, and they’re easily attracted to direct men who go for what they want.

So don’t let that pretty face fool you. Treat women the same, and you’ll break through the painted exterior to the real woman underneath.

Mr. Guru

Bro WB

Thanks for a wonderful thread and also a wonderful day too.

I agreed with you that Rashomon effect that once too long with a ger and man will find it stale. Sometimes need to find new ger for new challenge.

Love your example Victoria Secrets' model Miranda Kerr

A ger may only look good for a few years and after that may look terrible if you get to know her better. I dislike gers who have poor sanitation habits, pooer personal hygiene and poor public manners. In fact livingtogether is never easy and lots of compromise.

I hope my comment are valid?

Please comment.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers!!
Old 21-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Unhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support very good thread by Bro WB.

Have a nice weekend
Old 22-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks.
Bro, tks.

Don't forget to give us an update on how Taoist sex has benefited you and your girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatga View Post
Taoist sex, interesting. Will read up too.

Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Bro,

Taoist sex will fulfil trait no. 3: Supreme sexual confidence and enlightenment. If it doesn't make your dream gal fall for you and addicted to you, nothing else will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octogenarian View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for a wonderful thread and also a wonderful day too.

I agreed with you that Rashomon effect that once too long with a ger and man will find it stale. Sometimes need to find new ger for new challenge.

Love your example Victoria Secrets' model Miranda Kerr

A ger may only look good for a few years and after that may look terrible if you get to know her better. I dislike gers who have poor sanitation habits, pooer personal hygiene and poor public manners. In fact livingtogether is never easy and lots of compromise.

I hope my comment are valid?

Please comment.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers!!
Bro,

Thank you for quoting this excellent article.

Miranda Kerr is not my type even when she was 18.

Actually, only very, very few 16-19 yo SYTs look youthful and cute without makeup. And they will lose their youthfulness and cuteness very quickly. 有如昙花一现。I'm being brutally honest and objective. I only want THE prettiest and cutest SYTs w/ good character, above average intelligence, frugality, persistence, etc.

I see many HFJ patrons who like to hang big flowers on singers who look old and ugly, despite heavily painted face, extensive plastic surgery, repeated injections on the face and various other parts of the body and limbs, augmented boobs/butt, fanciful hairdo, beautiful long party gowns and 15-20cm heel platform shoes and the beneficial effect of dim light.

The only thing that is attractive to me is the dress.

AND, most of the successful singers are narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic gold diggers.

Why do these patrons hang big flowers?

Ego boosting is the primary reason. A patron could quietly transfer 1 Billion USD to his girl, without anyone knowing it. The other reason must be money laundering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unhanged View Post
Support very good thread by Bro WB.

Have a nice weekend
Bro, tks.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks.

Don't forget to give us an update on how Taoist sex has benefited you and your girls.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I did tried Taoist sex but wasn't very successful. I managed to pull out but still shot my load before I can try to use my 3 fingers to press the perineum.

Will try again after have more regular sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1