The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Red face

hahaha,

this topic year in year out can only last for 15 days of the Chinese New Year. Next year, I bet $40 that this topic will be debated fiercely again and again for another 15 days of Chinese New Year.
Nope should be $50 instead...

Only thing this time less debates compared to previous years that Cat80 and Cat150 have "discounts" on timing during the CNY period. Maybe the cheongsters knew or less cheongsters for this category compared to previous years.

Judging from the feedback in this thread, I guess it would be a great idea for AV to set the price to $50 so that many would save the money. And the money doesn't go to "Foreign Talents".

Agree? Or all tiam tiam?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
hahaha,

this topic year in year out can only last for 15 days of the Chinese New Year. Next year, I bet $40 that this topic will be debated fiercely again and again for another 15 days of Chinese New Year.
Nope should be $50 instead...

Only thing this time less debates compared to previous years that Cat80 and Cat150 have "discounts" on timing during the CNY period. Maybe the cheongsters knew or less cheongsters for this category compared to previous years.

Judging from the feedback in this thread, I guess it would be a great idea for AV to set the price to $50 so that many would save the money. And the money doesn't go to "Foreign Talents".

Agree? Or all tiam tiam?

SC

Great idea,,,, also implement 50% discount to foreign worker with valid work permit, this will retain some money in Spore
Old 15-02-2004, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Apologies !!

To all bros out there,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the starting this thread for giving a misleading info.

I know about the 15 day CNY period where the rate will be S$50 but when I was told by the OKT that it will be permanent, I was huh !!!

Anyway, the L8H66 is back to S$40. My regular there (G8) is going back soon. She is one of the best CIM that I had ever had. W/o cap some more. Shoik !!! Luckily I didn't bonk her thru out her stay here for she said that her pussy is damaged. Someone must have bonk too hard, I guess. It takes 1 yr to cure. So no choice have to go back.

Sporelover.
Old 15-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
hahaha,

Agree? Or all tiam tiam?

SC
it would actually be easier to implement withholding tax measures that are already in place for our foreign workers.
employers expected to inform IRAS 1 month b4 their permanent departure, hold their pay until IRAS collect the tax then send them packing.....hehe

paiseh....my zhi ye bing relapse again.....haha....
Old 20-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
L6H70G20

Wanted a nice, no time pressure fuck , so went to L6 H70. Went in around 10 to 11pm, as usual, the OKT is half asleep. Only 2 girls in the tank. chose g20, but knn she ask me to choose her friend. In this house, the laujiao girls always will recommend new girls to you. but i stuck to G20.
looks ok lah, has a sleepy look and easy going attitude. Her age is 30 and name SOM. Looks a bit old actually. Height about 1.63 and 46 kg. Boobs is A-cup only.
Went into room and she mentioned former G8 Pin (went back to Isan liao). KNN only visited this Pin 3 times and last time i go was nov2003. Looks like Pin has been talking about me...
Anyway, in this house body rub in shower is SOP, very nice feeling . dry up, go to the bed. cat bath was sop, no mechanical. put on condom also sop, kinda like gf put for you. Her pussy damn loose, no feeling man. I pumped for like 15 mins, damn shack. wanna give up liao. but then cont. also manage to do soe kissing with her so the FJ felt quite intimate . In doggy style also quite erotic. Her moaning is soft quite natural (although it may be fake).
Any one her tirak? hahahah Maybe will try overnite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1