The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eminem91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lor 8 H66G

anyone visited this house before..thai cat 50 too...

FR: Gal No.6 nv ask her name due to hurry

Looks: 7/10 (tanned but still look innocent)
Body: 6/10 (slim ...nice firm boobs to hold too..)
BJ: 9/10 (Slow & steady)

GFE: 10/10 (wa seh keep cuddle with me until buay tahan go for 2nd round..)
CIm:automatcially took my cock and swallow all my cum..
RTF:maybe..so mani choices still

Sammy bros may feel free to share their experiences of Lor 8 H66G here too..THKS...
Old 13-07-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
addofall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 8 H66G

try no. 23 just now not very happy with her service very rush and not friendly at all. Was there with a friend having drink near by there fore drop by there but only left 2 gal... so no choice each get one. The gal service me No.23 at first still ok but after the shower start to go to the point to cap u on and ride on me. and when ask her to slow down or change position she refuse.

GFE: NO
Look: so so
BJ: a bit only and stop
FJ: can not change position she always want to control
RTF: never
Old 14-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
alvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should try G98. she is my favourite.
Old 25-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

jimmymarkx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited lor 8 66G.
Noted 3 to 4 small size thai lady with at least cup C which suit my appetite.
Wanted to try something new so was recommend by OKT that a new comer No:8.
A decent looking kampong girl.just came only 2 weeks ago.
she know english and will accomodate to ur need and request.(maybe she is green here).She dun rush for time and will serve u slowly and some dialogue.hehe..
Her manners and politness will make me visit her again.

Name : Forgot to ask
Look : 7/10 ( average looking but a good mate to look for)
Body : a bit plump (she use to be slim as she show me her photo)
Height : about 1.6m
Boob : C
BBBJ : 8/10 (Shiok especially the way she look at u when she does it)
FJ : 9/10 (very accommodating and she really make you feel like she needs ur cock in her)
Massage : 7/10 (Short as time shortage)
RTF : YES!
Old 25-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

jimmymarkx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i rem there is a no: 16 which is good.
i dun see any no :6??

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminem91 View Post

Sammy bros may feel free to share their experiences of Lor 8 H66G here too..THKS...
Old 13-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

G1 is leaving soon and I am going to miss her many many. I have cheong cat 50 so many years and I think she gave me the best "real" sexual experience with a pros.

I think she's really cute with all the make up and the to die for tits .

Visited her a few times already and she didn't give me any KC shit, just pure good sexual experience like you will have with a lover or fuck buddy. No commando service though. so you may want to give her a miss if you are into hardcore stuff.

nice tits, cute looks and good sex...........wonder how i m going to find another cat 50 girl like her after she's gone..........

(one man's meat another man's poison)

good bros please recommend.
Old 13-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G1 is leaving soon and I am going to miss her many many. I have cheong cat 50 so many years and I think she gave me the best "real" sexual experience with a pros.

Visited her a few times already and she didn't give me any KC shit, just pure good sexual experience like you will have with a lover or fuck buddy. No commando service though. so you may want to give her a miss if you are into hardcore stuff.

nice tits, cute looks and good sex...........wonder how i m going to find another cat 50 girl like her after she's gone..........

Agree she's v power.. Love her service..
Old 13-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:

whoa!!! sigh lah abi too late should have recommend us earlier. btw she give bbbj and fingering allowed?
Old 13-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

I know BBBJ is quite standard in this house. But any girl in this house provide CIM? Would like to give them a try thanks
Old 13-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Lor 8 H66G

she swallowed all your cum brother you must be very handsome to have such services!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminem91 View Post

Old 13-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8 H66 G1 Jeap

Quote:
G1 is leaving soon ... best "real" sexual experience .. really cute ...nice tits, cute looks and good sex....

G1 Jeap
- great services/cute - in my highly recommended list. Will be missed. Wishing her all the best. Cheers.
Old 13-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
whoa!!! sigh lah abi too late should have recommend us earlier. btw she give bbbj and fingering allowed?
there were several FR on her in the big tits thread few months back so if you are into big tits you would have read her FR It's still not too late to try her service. but if you get hook then jialat cos she leaving very soon. I always take 2 sessions (1 full hour) and always had lots of fun with her.

no BBBJ but who knows if she gives to her regulars.

while waiting for G1 the oKt keep asking me to take G2 saying her tits big and good bla bla....then i ask is g2 tits real, he said yes. then knowing i only go for real big tits, he said G1 tits is fake... I can confirm it's real and it's a 9/10 for me in terms of size , proportion , shape and firmness. it might get a 10 if it's pink nips. lol...

OKT won't buzz until about 30mins......so pretty worth compared to those 20/25 min house.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 13-07-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 23-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
JJcola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never post liao...just done on 66G/26. The photo very chio, like those of 150/90/2 type but real person so so..

Arrived there and see at least 8 gals on stand by but my regular G1 is working and there is sQ waiting for her. Went over to 45/45, no luck also.so LL went back to 66G n see 2 small size n delicious gals, 7 n 26. Took 26 cause more chio but more tan.wtf just try.

Overall not bad...but no bbbj n light kissing only cause she was angry w me for not choosing her when I first came in. And keep asking yo was waiting for G1...

She told me now 7 was the Ang pai liao instead off 1.don't know true or not, any bro can comment on that???

But confirm will try G7 ON my next visit, but I found that most gals now dint provide bbbj liao..all those commando all die liao....
Old 24-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJcola View Post
Long time never post liao...just done on 66G/26. The photo very chio, like those of 150/90/2 type but real person so so..

Arrived there and see at least 8 gals on stand by but my regular G1 is working and there is sQ waiting for her. Went over to 45/45, no luck also.so LL went back to 66G n see 2 small size n delicious gals, 7 n 26. Took 26 cause more chio but more tan.wtf just try.

Overall not bad...but no bbbj n light kissing only cause she was angry w me for not choosing her when I first came in. And keep asking yo was waiting for G1...

She told me now 7 was the Ang pai liao instead off 1.don't know true or not, any bro can comment on that???

But confirm will try G7 ON my next visit, but I found that most gals now dint provide bbbj liao..all those commando all die liao....
Was there around the same timing.....
Old 24-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

ANyone ON with G1 recently ? I have no luck so far.........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1