The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Bros,

Is sucking off by a girl under 16 a criminal offense in Singapore? She is NOT a sex worker and she offers to do it, willingly and for free. Shall I wait until she is 16?

What if I reciprocate by licking her?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

haha grossy bottom? XD
Old 30-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bros,

Is sucking off by a girl under 16 a criminal offense in Singapore? She is NOT a sex worker and she offers to do it, willingly and for free. Shall I wait until she is 16?

What if I reciprocate by licking her?

Cheers!

Bro WB

It is an offence bro.

See the link http://www.aware.org.sg/underage-sex...tatutory-rape/

Is it an offence to have sex with a minor under 16 years old?

Yes, the penetration of a penis into the vagina, mouth or anus of a minor under 16 years old regardless of whether she consents to the act is an offence, liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years and / or fine. (Penal Code S377).

- See more at: http://www.aware.org.sg/underage-sex....G5jDYeLl.dpuf

Chiong safe
Badboy
Old 30-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It is an offence bro.

See the link http://www.aware.org.sg/underage-sex...tatutory-rape/

Is it an offence to have sex with a minor under 16 years old?

Yes, the penetration of a penis into the vagina, mouth or anus of a minor under 16 years old regardless of whether she consents to the act is an offence, liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years and / or fine. (Penal Code S377).

- See more at: http://www.aware.org.sg/underage-sex....G5jDYeLl.dpuf

Chiong safe
Badboy
Hi bro Badboy,

Thanks for the info.

I'll wait until AFTER her 16th birthday then. Although licking her is NOT penetrative sex, I'll also wait.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
man6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Well, she's my favourite because of looks and grooming.... She has natural beauty and wore light makeup - just the way I like - and was always well manicured and pedicured. Used to wear stockings daily, with her OL dressing and elegant pumps. She would text me 'meet me at the restrooms' or 'storeroom now!'... and once there she would get on her knees to blow me.... to CIM... She would also go down on me in the car after lunch sometimes, in the carpark or after she made me drive somewhere discreet....

She made my OL fantasies come true basically and I will always remember her for that.

Think I will give her a call soon.... haha....
You, sir, are indeed the champion! Happy New Year everyone!
Old 31-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro Badboy,

I'll wait until AFTER her 16th birthday then.

Glad your big head is thinking instead of e other head.

Its gonna be even better when u wait till she's 16.

Cause tt means u can fuck her real good too!

You lucky bastard

Badboy
Old 31-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Glad your big head is thinking instead of e other head.

Its gonna be even better when u wait till she's 16.

Cause tt means u can fuck her real good too!

You lucky bastard

Badboy
Bro Badboy,

Yes, it will be much, much better. The build-up in sexual tension will be incredible! I'll avoid seeing her for the time being.

Wishing u a happy n prosperous new year!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Reach office very early to rush some reports. Got stress up and decided to go release in toilet since still early. Happily maaturbating than the old Malay cleaner came in and saw as u forgot to lock the door. Saw me n say Aiyoh gf never give last night. I say never n wanna zip up. Crazy idea n I ask her to help me hj I pay her. Since I also talk to her when I free. She came in lock the door n hj me. Halfway she knew down to BJ me till I cim.

FYI she is not a looker. Old n skinny. I regret.

Amazing lah bro! This is also one of my fantasies!

Were the handjob and blowjob good though?
Old 01-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Amazing lah bro! This is also one of my fantasies!

Were the handjob and blowjob good though?
For me as long as when I am horny and don't need to DIY,it's good and I don't mind. But when I finished,I was like wtf! Nowadays when she see me will ask me do I need?she can help FOC.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I agree with toyotarush. When horny, anything will be fine as long as it is not own hands. But after orgasm, holy shit wtf did I just do?!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Happy New Year everyone!

Just happened again in my overseas partner's apartment. I should end it soon. sigh...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

I hope I'm not judged by this. Was an experience to remember but hey, it happened.

Was in KL prior to Xmas week with a buddy, and then as usual we were there for some drinking, shopping and clearing our pipes as much as possible. So one of the nights, it was late and we headed to one of the spas around BB, but was limited as it was pretty late. But we still got what we wanted and it was all good.

On the opposite road of BB, the row of shops and budget hotels leading down to Changkat, we saw alot of trannies standing around for business. We teased a few, hugged a few, high-fived the more male looking ones and eventually my buddy was fixated on one of them. See through netting shirt, I was busy looking for her adam's apple well hidden. Those fake tits though... Wooo.

So we decided after much delibration to go for it, but, first we bargained for a price reduction which she agreed in 2 seconds, and then me saying "Can I join too?"

So we went up, I plonked on the bed as I was pretty tired in truth. She threw her shirt and pants at me and asked for 50rm but I said I was just gonna sleep. She services my buddy, the sounds was just.. Damn noisy. So I took out my 50rm, she was already on doggy position then, stripped my pants, put the 50rm in front of her face with one hand and grabbed her head with the other. CIM while my buddy tried several positions, and basically that's that.

That blowjob though. Wow.
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 02-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
I hope I'm not judged by this. Was an experience to remember but hey, it happened.

Was in KL prior to Xmas week with a buddy, and then as usual we were there for some drinking, shopping and clearing our pipes as much as possible. So one of the nights, it was late and we headed to one of the spas around BB, but was limited as it was pretty late. But we still got what we wanted and it was all good.

On the opposite road of BB, the row of shops and budget hotels leading down to Changkat, we saw alot of trannies standing around for business. We teased a few, hugged a few, high-fived the more male looking ones and eventually my buddy was fixated on one of them. See through netting shirt, I was busy looking for her adam's apple well hidden. Those fake tits though... Wooo.

So we decided after much delibration to go for it, but, first we bargained for a price reduction which she agreed in 2 seconds, and then me saying "Can I join too?"

So we went up, I plonked on the bed as I was pretty tired in truth. She threw her shirt and pants at me and asked for 50rm but I said I was just gonna sleep. She services my buddy, the sounds was just.. Damn noisy. So I took out my 50rm, she was already on doggy position then, stripped my pants, put the 50rm in front of her face with one hand and grabbed her head with the other. CIM while my buddy tried several positions, and basically that's that.

..good one bro..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 02-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got suck off by a lady I get to know in JKT during a exhibition held there.
Got invite by her to party at night with a few of her female staffs.
BTW, she is a Singaporean too

As we are staying in the same hotel, exhibition appointed hotel.
I offer to send her up to her room. Thing happen after one and another.
Told me she is married and does know want to fuck around, but willing to give me a BJ. LOL

For the next few night, I got service by her FOC
Old 02-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post

Yup... won't be judged... blowjobs by trannies are known to be some of the best you can buy.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1