The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 04:12 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro baileys so poor thing one, always disappointed n denied sex by his wife..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
But her reaction can't be like that if she just gotten a good massage...hopefully you are right...

Bro Ricky now then you know....a piece of juicy pussy lying beside you but I have to go toilet to pcc...
Only lonely married cocks will know that kind of feeling, can see cannot touch.

That is why eat outside is a way to release these pent-up frustration if not the amount of sperm will kill our brain cells.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Was about to clear my gallery trash when I saw this pic that I was playing around with some apps....tell me what will you do if you happen to see my wife in this position ?

Old 21-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Was about to clear my gallery trash when I saw this pic that I was playing around with some apps....tell me what will you do if you happen to see my wife in this position ?

Simple lah. Flip, grab and push! Ahh.....
Old 22-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Simple lah. Flip, grab and push! Ahh.....
Bro Sexcision....thanks for your comment...maybe this pose of my wife not sexy enough to attract more comments. Lol
Old 22-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Sexcision....thanks for your comment...maybe this pose of my wife not sexy enough to attract more comments. Lol
Bro Baileys, tis type of view of the ladies from the back will sure to arouse any guy...no meh ?? ...which man honestly can withstand such a view if presented rite in front of him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Baileys, tis type of view of the ladies from the back will sure to arouse any guy...no meh ?? ...which man honestly can withstand such a view if presented rite in front of him
Bro Ricky.....I like your reply...
Old 22-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Ricky.....I like your reply...
...why leh ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
...why leh ?
At least you telling me your honest opinion after you saw the photo ma....

Last edited by Baileys; 22-07-2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wow how can I missed this update ?
Bro Sexcision before I do what you have described I will move behind her slowly then finger her until she bei tahan so that she wouldn't resist me entering her.
And when I am fucking her I will smack her butt to make her even more aroused.
Bro Baileys thanks for the pic.... more please
Old 23-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Wow how can I missed this update ?
Bro Sexcision before I do what you have described I will move behind her slowly then finger her until she bei tahan so that she wouldn't resist me entering her.
And when I am fucking her I will smack her butt to make her even more aroused.
Bro Baileys thanks for the pic.... more please
Ha ha bro thought you no longer support my wife thread liao....always looking forward to your comments. Lol
More pics ? Let's see how it goes lah....
Old 23-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Great to see a new post from you, Bro Baileys. Hope things are getting better in your relationship with her. Take care!
Old 24-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Great to see a new post from you, Bro Baileys. Hope things are getting better in your relationship with her. Take care!
Hi bro Yardstick
Thanks for your concern....yup we are find, she told me that her friends were the ones that ordered the male masseur for her without her agreement. She was brought to the room and asked to undress and lie on the bed to wait for the masseuse.
She did as she was told and lying under a blanket with only her g sting on her....then to her surprise, a male masseur walked into her room !
She was surprised and asked if he has came into the wrong room.
He replied no and was specially requested to come into this room. From this, she knew that her friends have played a plank on her again but she don't want to reject the guy so she reluctantly let him do the massage on her.
She said that he seems to be quite experience and his every touch and squeeze at all the hot spots were just nice making her very "comfortable"....
Have to stop here and get back to work....tell you more later...
Old 24-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi bro Yardstick
Thanks for your concern....yup we are find, she told me that her friends were the ones that ordered the male masseur for her without her agreement. She was brought to the room and asked to undress and lie on the bed to wait for the masseuse.
She did as she was told and lying under a blanket with only her g sting on her....then to her surprise, a male masseur walked into her room !
She was surprised and asked if he has came into the wrong room.
He replied no and was specially requested to come into this room. From this, she knew that her friends have played a plank on her again but she don't want to reject the guy so she reluctantly let him do the massage on her.
She said that he seems to be quite experience and his every touch and squeeze at all the hot spots were just nice making her very "comfortable"....
Have to stop here and get back to work....tell you more later...
Damn u bloody cock teaser......how can you stop there?
Old 24-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story keep up the good work
Old 24-07-2018, 10:13 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

grab her butt cheeks, squeeze them tight, then rub her pussy through her panty, pull it to one side when you feel the wetness. takeout your cock and plunge into her wet pussy. The rest is just enjoy the outcum.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1