The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of
Re: ��The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
FRs of gals from non sponsor here will be removed.

FRS of gals from sponsor here , whether they are bad or good is allowed and protected.
Thank you sir for your reply . Can I also make a suggestion that all advertisers stick to their own sponsored thread ? I have seen a few and their clones running all over this section .
Old 15-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Here to show my SUPPORT for this thread & TS Bro BIG SEXY

Also to SUPPORT Jenny / Aileen of Ye Zi Spa @ Golden Mile Tower

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 15-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Also to SUPPORT Jenny / Aileen of Ye Zi Spa @ Golden Mile Tower
Jenny sure has a lot of supporters here in SBF...

Yet to try Aileen though...
Old 15-04-2017, 07:16 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Sponsors cannot advertise outside of their thread(s).. they are however most welcome to make post that are unrelated to their business in other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoot View Post
Thank you sir for your reply . Can I also make a suggestion that all advertisers stick to their own sponsored thread ? I have seen a few and their clones running all over this section .

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 9
Reputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud ofReputation has much to be proud of
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Dear Samsters

Let's have a thread where honest FR(good or bad) can be shared. This thread WILL be immuned to removal and zap. No post will be removed or zap unless it falls into the category of spam or flamming.

if you have been negged in the thread for posting a FR, simply drop me a PM and necessary actions WILL be taken..

We look forward to your FR sharing.
Awesome post!! Thank you very much, lots of honest samsters went hiding because of many great rivalries.
Old 15-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

FINALLY A REAL THREAD !!!

Welcome back the good old days of DELPHI FORUM!!! That was went The REAL SAMMYBOY forum gained popularity!! These days the Sammyboy threads are like Yellow Pages - full of advertising crap and everyone is not sharing and asking for rep points n only share thru PM ! Whatta load of shit!!!

Thanks Big Sexy for trying to bring back the old Sammyboy forum!

Those that do not share openly and flame should be banned from this thread!! That's how we revive the good o days!
Old 15-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know why kenna zap 4 pointer in this thread.... post New thread got deleted...post comments got zapped... ..
Old 15-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Don't know why kenna zap 4 pointer in this thread.... post New thread got deleted...post comments got zapped... ..
Maybe ook do not like u for whatever reasons?!
Old 15-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Maybe ook do not like u for whatever reasons?!
I don't know.. anyway the joker can zap all he want... I'll be angry if points can exchange for Ntuc vouchers cos times are rather bad now......
Old 15-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
thomas888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Then I assume if we post FRs of WL from sponsored threads here, they will not be deleted. But if I post FRs of WL NOT from sponsors here, they will be deleted?
Give u a clap , nice observation. this is a another thread to promote the sponsor and advertiser gal. Just a sugar coated reason to lure people to post more "GOOD" FR for the advertiser

You cannot post any gal that is not advertised or you are u are considered "advertising " and will be deleted

Haiz
Old 15-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
thomas888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
FINALLY A REAL THREAD !!!

Welcome back the good old days of DELPHI FORUM!!! That was went The REAL SAMMYBOY forum gained popularity!! These days the Sammyboy threads are like Yellow Pages - full of advertising crap and everyone is not sharing and asking for rep points n only share thru PM ! Whatta load of shit!!!

Thanks Big Sexy for trying to bring back the old Sammyboy forum!

Those that do not share openly and flame should be banned from this thread!! That's how we revive the good o days!

A REAL Thread ?

Are u serious bro, only sponsor gal are allowed here not any other gal. Do u read properly

You must give the advertiser or sponsor business before you can post a real FR

If it is real , them should not limit on which gal we wish to share
Old 16-04-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dear Samsters

Let's have a thread where honest FR(good or bad) can be shared. This thread WILL be immuned to removal and zap. No post will be removed or zap unless it falls into the category of spam or flamming.

if you have been negged in the thread for posting a FR, simply drop me a PM and necessary actions WILL be taken..

We look forward to your FR sharing.
ok noted..good idea.
Old 16-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas888 View Post
A REAL Thread ?

Are u serious bro, only sponsor gal are allowed here not any other gal. Do u read properly

You must give the advertiser or sponsor business before you can post a real FR

If it is real , them should not limit on which gal we wish to share
u are also correct, must try the advertised plc first, that mean give business, then write a fr.
the objective here is welcome both
Good and BAD, fr,
Bad report will NOT be deleted.
unlike last time .
Old 16-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Jenny sure has a lot of supporters here in SBF...

Yet to try Aileen though...
a good massage plc, fr comin in.
soon.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In the PAST, the sponsors are protected, they can remove or request to remove thread/post that is not to their advantage.. .. that wont happen in this thread.
you r genuinely BIG .. got immunity
So far....I do like PingPing....though a bit far for me
from jurong west to her place in kovan area...
i sometimes wonder why can't other mls do likewise...bring out some seedless grapes....since most nt homebased....but in mp ? since whipping up food is NG

i visited #-spa in jw 5 times in 2months... i feedback to the mls can't the boss brew ginger tea?...they no hew ...
how can 2 storey shopunit no pantry to wash the porcelain wares? they still at end of session give plain water in throway plastic cup.

in malacca, the ml ask me if i prefer chinese tea or ginger tea or warm water.

will try a FR once i get rtm @yezi with aileen.....the one with that infectious sweet smile. so funny...it was jenny who prodded me to try her younger partner aileen as i was leaving when i caught sight of aileen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1