The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Military detective Guo Jia

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Wei TS,,
Not bad ley,,
I actually read thru your whole thread at one go!
Looking forward to more!
Same here as well . Reminds me of history lessons .
Old 12-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
Same here as well . Reminds me of history lessons .
Same here too . Wish I study hard on history .
Old 12-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
HeartyItalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story . Hope to read more soon .
Old 13-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Thank for your compliments and sorry to keep you waiting. I do OT for past few days and felt tired. Morning , go to Mcdonalds, but cannot find suitable place to sit and write.

To continue:
Empress Cao went to meet Guo Jia and Man Chong and their men.

Guo Jia kneeled and bowed to Empress Cao.

Empress Cao: rise, (then few minutes later), what do you want ,guys?

Guo Jia: Your Majesty, we want to interview that emperor whom we suspected in involved in murder of Wu Gong zi (fifth master Cao Chong)

Empress: my , my .. you don't address His Majesty with respect?

Guo Jia then told his men to move further away.

Guo Jia and Man Chong looking at Empress, then revealed the secret of Emperor Xian.

Empress was shocked.

Empress Cao knew why Guo Jia fully support the marriage between Ma Ping and herself and that way, she get to become empress and Cao Clans were the real master in Imperial House of Han. and she was grateful to him.

Guo Jia and Man Chong and his men,led by Empress Cao, to the Inner Palace room where Ma Ping was sleeping. She dismissed all the palace attendants.

Empress seated while Man Chong forcefully removed the blanket covering Ma Ping. Ma Ping were disturbed and he opened his eyes to see Man Chong.
Man Chong: get up, Ma Ping.

Ma Ping saw Empress Cao, Guo Jia and Imperial Guards and Secret Police Bureau.

Guo Jia: Ma Ping, I come here to investigate whether you are involved in murder of 5th Master .

Ma Ping shocked ,saying "Cao Chong is dead?"

Man Chong: what audcity!! who are you to address 5th Master by name?
Ma Ping looked at Man Chong angrily, reminding him that he was a soverign of Great Han.
Man Chong spitted to the ground" what sovereign? puppet emperor already dead and you imposed on him.
Ma Ping looked around , then looked at Empress Cao, who expression show that she knew the secret.
Empress Cao: so own up, did you kill Chong er because you are angry with Father ?
Ma Ping: no.. I didn't.. I don't have the authority to do that. Where is my power? look around here, all the palace attendants and Imperial Guards don't regard me as Emperor.

Man Chong and Guo Jia looked at each other, feeling that Ma Ping was telling the truth.

They left the palace and Empress Cao began to show total disregard for Ma Ping and acted like real master of this palace and all palace attendants and guards regard her as Empress and address her as Her Majesty . as for Ma ping, nobody acknowledged him.

Guo Jia at his own manor, with Diao Chan, drinking as he thought hard of this case.. he poured his heart out to Diao Chan, who speculated that sibling rivalry must be the cause.
Guo Jia was shocked and looked very reluctant to investigate as this might offend Cao Cao who pressed Guo Jia hard to seek out culprits involved .
Guo Jia was in a fix now..
Old 13-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Next day, Cao Cao wearing crown similar to Emperor but Emperor's crown is golden yellow and he wear black . See pics

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Anci...424751785.html

He wore black robe with golden dragon with 4 claws . Emperor's is yellow robe with 9 clawed dragons.

He was sitting in silver throne overseeing the court official's below.

Right side -couriers and left side -military officials.

Cao Pi, Cao Zhi , Cao Zhang standing side by side at 1st row,
Cao Ren , Man Chong, Cao Zhen, Cao Xiu, (left side ) 2nd row,
Guo Jia, Xun Yu, and Cheng Yu, Sima Yi (right side) 2nd row..

All kneel down, bowed 3 times, shouting " Qian Sui, Qian Sui, Qian Qian Qian Sui" (Long Live your Highness).. (Cao Cao was now Prince of Wei)

Cao Cao asked them to rise.
Then he looked around , then eyed Guo Jia.

Cao Cao: Libationer Guo, how is the case coming along? who is the culprit?

Guo Jia hestitated for a while,
Cao Ren, Cao Zhen Cao Xiu turned and looked at him , Man Chong simply looked forwards , eyes on the floor.
Guo Jia slowly looked up and eyed Cao Cao with reluctance, latter look anxious..

Guo Jia:... Your Highness... (he paused for a moment)...
(Cao Cao's expression showed impatient..)
Cao Ren: speak up ! if he was murdered on order of Emperor, we will remove this fatuous Emperor and His Highness should take his place.

Guo Jia lowered his head ,saying " not an Emperor . I have already investigated and asked him, he was powerless , under close watch by Her Majesty and Imperial Guards, he didn't know that 5th young prince was dead.
Man Chong spoke out ,saying he agreed with Guo Jia.

Cao Cao: then who was the culprit?

Guo Jia: I need to investigate all angles in details. Pls don't be offended if I let you know my theory..

Cao Cao: speak! speak ! speak!
Guo Jia: we have rule out murder on the order of Emperor. I like to ask other Young Masters to see whether they murder their young brother out of jealousy because of his genius level of intelligence and he was chosen heir.

Cao Cao was shocked and he get headache. and shutted his eyes.. then he gave Guo Jia full go ahead and asked all the Caos .

Cao Zhi, and Cao Zhang looked at each other, only Cao Pi was in listless state.
Sima Yi lowered his head and mumbled..

Guo Jia asked Cao brothers ..
Cao Zhi was 2nd favourite because he was talented poet and possessed high intelligence.
Cao Zhi maintained that he was not interested in politics , only poety and good quality wine.

Cao Zhang was not interested in being politician but he was interested in fighting wars, and not smart in strategising.
Guo Jia then looked at Cao Pi, his eyes look wierd and he was expressionless.

Cao Pi maintained that he love his brother too much,

Guo Jia got strange feelings about Cao Pi..
Then he said " if 5th prince who was His Highness favourite and chosen heir apparant was killed, then eldest prince who benefited the most.''
Cao Pi looked at Guo Jia with strange expression, Guo Jia smiled wierdly..

Guo Jia proposed to Cao Cao that 3 of them must stand sentry at Cao Chong's coffin at night tomorow..

Cao Cao approved and he dismissed the court with saddnes..

Sima Yi look worried and plan to kill Guo Jia

At secret room of Cao PI's manor, Sima Yi sat on the floor with Cao PI and Guo Zhao kneeling in front of him.
Cao Pi express his thought and fear but Sima Yi ensured that he would deal with Guo Jia.

(Next post will be last segment which Guo Jia was killed by Sima Yi's witchcraft before 3 brothers stood sentry at Cao Chong's coffin..)

Next story will be on futuristic Tang Dynasty who was ruled by Empress Wu in modern clothings ,her bisexual acts with kidnapped students by her agents...Private detective Di Renjie investigate missing children by their parents..)
Old 14-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Sima Yi perform riitual and then he danced and asked Cao Pi and Guo Zhao to cut finger to drop at the cup.

Then he sat and mediate..

Cao Pi and Guo Zhao began to feel the cold presence in the air..

Then Sima Yi open his eyes and jump about like Monkey King.
He then drank the cup. and mumbled something..

Then he spit out..

Finally everything went back to normal.

Cao Pi and Guo Zhao: Master..
Sima Yi: everything is all right now. Guo Jia will die few hours later.

Guo Jia was at his manor , with Diao Chan , reading poetry while solder came shouting report..
Guo Jia receive report and read about Meng Huo , tribal chieftain desire to surrender..
He thought for a while as to whether surrender was genuine.
and decide to report to Cao Cao next day..
when he slept with Diao Chan..

Diao Chan suddenly felt cold..
Nevertheless she felt asleep.

Her sleep was so deep that she cannot hear Guo Jia coughing , coughing.. and grasping for breadth.

Next morning, she woke up and saw Guo Jia eye open, face pale.

She screamed . everyone was alerted..
In court session, Cao Cao lamented the death of his pal who was one of the best strategists, Man Chong kneeled down overcome with grief..
Cao Cao asked Imperial Doctor, who said Guo Jia's cause of death was related to sex . Man Chong eyes lit up in anger and rushed out..
He and his secret police troop seized Diao chan who plead innocent and that they did not had sex on that night. Man Chong killed her..
Sima Yi's eyes glowed with delight..
Guo Jia was killed by succubus who acted on her dealing with Sima Yi..
From then on, Sima Yi had manipulated events leading to the Sima family becoming supreme leaders who unify China and started Jin Dynasty.

The End..

(the story had to end with Guo Jia's death.)
Old 14-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
hondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great writing. No words to described but "swee".
Old 14-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Support Ts story

**If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything**
Old 23-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope your work isn't overwhelming you... Waiting for your posts!
Old 26-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

thank for your support.
I will continue part 2 of this series - this story will focus on 3 Sima -Sima Yi, Sima Shi and Sima Zhao.

Currently I am writing fantasy story about Empress Wu /Di Ren Jie,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1