The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Part 7
Double shots

It was a Saturday morning. Tonight we will spend our night with BIL1 and Stacey at their house. I was so looking forward to it. Thinking about Stacey in white bikini really turn me on! Thinking of spanking that fine ass in her bikini will definitely feel good. Fantasy plus morninghood really made me so hard! My wife woke up at 6 a.m. to fetch my mother-in-law to the wet market to buy fresh vege and stuff. I was left alone in my bedroom. I opened my bedroom door to go downstairs to make myself a cup of hot coffee after I brushed my teeth. As I opened my bedroom door, I saw Jade just came out from her bedroom as well. BIL3's bedroom is exactly opposite of mine. She was wearing a one piece pyjamas, if you can consider that as one. A super long t-shirt that goes down all the way to her thigh. I greeted her with a sweet smile and she replied with a giggle. She was staring at my glorious manhood which bulge up so much. I wasn't ashamed to show off as me and her already have mutual understanding. I stretched my neck a little to look into her bedroom. She understood what I was looking for and replied: "He went out to buy me breakfast." Maybe because it was early in the morning, my mind wasn't functioning at all and my second tiny brain took over. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her! I stopped after a good 3-4 seconds kissing. I looked at her beautiful eyes which was mesmerising. I noticed she wasn't rejecting me and instead she put both her arms around my waist. That was an invitation no doubt. I gave her a second kiss and this time was a wet kiss. Tongues were wrestling on wet caves like two snakes fighting over territory. She locked my neck with both her arms and I really forgotten how long we kissed. I did remember her moaning because my manhood was in between her thigh. She moved both her thigh up and down as if they were giving me a good handjob but this couldn't be called a handjob, maybe we should just call it thighjob. It felt great! Both of us were out of breath and breathing heavily while gazing into each other's eyes. I gave her a sweet smile and smooch on her nose tip to end that first intimate encounter. She replied with a slightly opened lips and a pair of lustful eyes. I purposely left her there feeling like a hungry wolf. I went downstairs to make myself a cup of hot coffee and read newspaper. Jade came down minutes later and looked at me with her bitting on her own lower lips. That was a girl's signal of asking the guy to "get over here!" It was both sexy and beautiful. I did not reply her in any ways because my father-in-law was sitting in front of me sipping coffee with me. I received Whatsapp messages a few minutes later:

Jade: That was the best reality-fantasy I have ever had!
Me: What is reality-fantasy?
Jade: Hahaha! My own terms to describe something wonderful happens in reality which is fantasy-like.
Me: Wow! That was a beautiful term to describe that. You like it?
Jade: Yes! Very much! I was hoping for more just now.
Me: Can't be too long. We play safe ok? Father-in-law was downstair. We find time again next time.
Jade: Ok.
Me: You seemed really hungry just now. No supper last night?
Jade: I don't eat supper la. To keep my figure in place.
Me: No. I don't mean food. I meant sex.
Jade: Hmm... not to say very hungry. Just that the way you treated me with such passionate cares was not available from my hubby. He is the kind of guy who likes quick sex. Directly go in without wasting time. Finish within 5 minutes and leave me hanging.
Me: Oh my gosh! That's rude and really bad. I love to tease a lot before the sexual intercourse.
Jade: Well, I already get used to it.
Me: So I supposed you masturbates after having sex with him?
Jade: Sometimes. I should say, most of the time.
Me: So you never had any orgasm during sex?
Jade: Hardly.
Me: That's really sad.
Jade: Let's see if you could do miracle?
Me: You'll see
Jade: Which panty would you like me to wear today?
Me: How about the lacy black g?
Jade: Ok. I'll wear a white hot pants to make it contrast for your viewing pleasure
Me: Lovely!

That ended our messages for that day. Jade came down and watch TV with me on the sofa. She was wearing the white hotpants as promised. She lifted both her legs up on the sofa, crossed both legs and the gap of the hotpants is shown towards my direction. My father-in-law was repairing some electrical appliances at the dining table so it was safe for me to do anything. From the gap I could see the lacy black g-string. Jade's pussy lips are not fully covered by the g-string at all. It was half shown. Pinkish and puffy! I had a immediate hard on! I switched on my phone's camera and shown to Jade with my eyebrow raised. Jade understood and reply me with a sweet smile. That was a green light! Oh yeah! I took a few shots with some close up shots as well. I promised her that was solely for my personal viewing only. I really couldn't resist the temptation and put my right hand on her thigh. Jade did not push my hand away and so I gave her smooth thigh a few brush before I slowly moved my hand towards her inner thigh. Jade's breathing increased as I can see her breast moving up and down at a much faster pace. I placed my little finger just about an inch away from her pussy lips and kept rubbing at that area for a good one minute or so. Jade tried to move her body closer to my finger but I purposely kept my little finger's distance aweary from touching her pussy lips. My wife and mother-in-law came back so we stopped the teasing. Jade told me later that she was all wet just now and she had to went upstairs to masturbate. Jade seems to enjoy my teasing a lot and I enjoyed doing that for her too.

Time flies. It was 5 pm and we drove to Stacey's house. We had a wonderful dinner and rested on the sofa to chit-chat. BIL1 went downstairs to get us the admission passes to the pool as the serviced apartment was very strict on visitor using the facilities. pay wife went to the toilet. That was a "perfect" moment for me and Stacey. Just when I was thinking of what to do next, Stacey came over and sat on the sofa handle located on my right hand side. Stacey was wearing a low back jeans which I could see her white bikini shown from her back. Maybe her intention was just to show me her white bikini worn under her jeans but I put my right hand on her stomach and pulled her down to lay on my knee. It was a sudden move that she definitely did not anticipate as she shouted out a bit and quickly cover her own mouth with her left hand. Stacey looked me in the eyes and she was stunned! She was like a doll lying there doing nothing. My right hand was still firmly sticked to her stomach. I could felt her four packs from outside her t-shirt. I could not do anything else as we heard toilet flush. I lifted my arms tofree her and she stood up. We went down to the swimming pool later. BIL1 did not join us because he is not a swimmer. We went to the indoor swimming pool with warm water served. There were no one else there, only the 3 of us. Me, my wife and Stacey. My wife does not swim too. She was there to enjoy the sauna. That left me and Stacey to hit the pool. We went to the bathroom to take a short shower before we hit the pool. I came out first so I sat beside the pool waiting for Stacey while soaking my legs in the warm pool water. Stacey walk to my left side, I turned my head and I saw her cameltoe on her bikini! OMG! Then she gave me a smile and asked: " You like the view?" She did not wait for my reply and jumped into the pool. We swam a few laps before stopping at the side to catch our breath.

Stacey: " You're a good swimmer!"
Me: "You're not bad yourself. I used to have a nickname back in the school days.""
Stacey: "What's your nickname?"
Me: "Dolphin."
Stacey: "Really? Nice."
Me: "You looked great in this bikini!"
Stacey: "Thanks! You look sexy in your underwear, hehe..."
Me: " Yours is even better! That line in the middle... gosh! I had a hard on just now."
Stacey: "Hehe... I purposely did it to tease you."
Me: "Well, you succeded but now subsided already."
Stacey: "How about I make you hard again?"

Stacey wasted no time and grabbed my penis! Massaging it softly. OMG! She was so direct. I of course reply her action by grabbing her boobs. It was firm and bigger than my palm. We both touching each other in the pool for about a minute.

Stacey: "Your penis felt like very big leh!"
Me: " Your nipples are erected too."
Stacey: " I really mean it. I think yours is bigger then my hubby's one."
Me: " It is still in my swim wear, how could you be so sure?"
Stacey: " I'm not and that's why I want to confirm."
(Stacey put her right hand directly into my swim wear and grab my penis and started stroking.)
Stacey: " Oh my god! It is definitely bigger than my hubby's one! I couldn't even hold it with one hand! I felt your pre cum. Haha!"

I put my hand directly into her bikini and touched her pussy. Rubbing it gently. It took only a few seconds of rubbing and I could felt her pre cum too! We stopped after we heard my wife coming out from the sauna room. My wife of course did not saw anything suspicious and we ended the night swimming session.

Whatsapp message:
Stacey: Your wife is very lucky!
Me: Thank you.
Stacey: How I wish to have such big cock to fill me up!
Me: I don't mind to borrow you. Hehe...
Stacey: Naughty!
Me: Come on! Enough with that innocent tone :P We both are way over that.
Stacey: We could arrange a date perhaps?
Me: Sure!

Next...
Part 8
Twice
•A date with Stacey
•Stacey's jittering orgasm
Old 23-07-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Kamsia T.S.
Old 23-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for this wonderful steamy story! Please continue quickly
Old 23-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back ,TS.
Old 23-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, looking forward to part 8.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting for new updates
Old 24-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

really nice write up TS!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 24-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping tent here
Old 24-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
mimax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too .
Old 24-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
clarinet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 24-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, please continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HoweK3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gosh! Please continue. Camping, camping, camping! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
googleflight is one of the Best!googleflight is one of the Best!googleflight is one of the Best!googleflight is one of the Best!

Hoping to read more.
Old 24-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
found09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for the update
Advert Space Available