The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please stop giving FAKE IC info and protect our playground!

I don't even give my NRIC at legal joint... why there is a need to give at illicit joints? So funny 😂
Old 19-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ThomasGay9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGenius View Post
Dare to go play don't dare to put real info. Then when exposed, accuse ppl to be spa owners. Fking ballless idiot.
Go and fuck yoruself cheebye dog. Hope your Spa kena raided and close down. Fucking cheebye. I already know who you are.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

always wonder why cannot give genuine info ?
Old 20-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKG6263B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dare to go play don't dare to put real info. Then when exposed, accuse ppl to be spa owners. Fking ballless idiot.
I just zapped you fucking asshole bitch fucker dog.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fking jokers zap all u want. Remain losers your whole life and keep on dreaming and assuming I'm a spa owner. Really full of jokers and delusional idiots in sg. Lol
Old 20-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGay9 View Post
Go and fuck yoruself cheebye dog. Hope your Spa kena raided and close down. Fucking cheebye. I already know who you are.
Know who am I? By saying hope my spa close down means you really day dreaming. How come I got spa I also dunno. Damn funny from a smart Alec. Pls tell me. Who you think I am? Lol
Old 20-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
I don't even give my NRIC at legal joint... why there is a need to give at illicit joints? So funny 😂
Ya, totally fine cos it's your choice . All I'm saying is, we can help to do a part by making these spa have an easier time when dealing with police. You wanna do it anot I can't force. Not that you die die must do that. I'm just sharing.

Those fkers so easily triggered are confirm losers who are guilty of their own miserable life, that when others just share simple things, they get triggerred. Failures. Kanna blame alrdy, point fingers, then start to make up stories like I own a spa. Lol.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Cny7822 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Ya, totally fine cos it's your choice . All I'm saying is, we can help to do a part by making these spa have an easier time when dealing with police. You wanna do it anot I can't force. Not that you die die must do that. I'm just sharing.

Those fkers so easily triggered are confirm losers who are guilty of their own miserable life, that when others just share simple things, they get triggerred. Failures. Kanna blame alrdy, point fingers, then start to make up stories like I own a spa. Lol.
Do what fucking part? It's already illegal to offer sexual services in the first place.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
always wonder why cannot give genuine info ?
I also wonder why must give genuine info....just go for massage wtf.....u go bkk massage need to register and shit ?

and it's not just any info....it's your IC number and real name.....why do they need to know that ? for CRM ????
Old 20-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Cny7822 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I also wonder why must give genuine info....just go for massage wtf.....u go bkk massage need to register and shit ?

and it's not just any info....it's your IC number and real name.....why do they need to know that ? for CRM ????
Just put fake one la... Who will Know if you write real or fake? Nobody can find out! And any benefits if we write real info? Got $10 discount or not?
Old 20-07-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ThomasGay9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I saw your Wife at Geylang. Asked her for a HJ for $30 she agreed, she said you are a bad Husband.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGay9 View Post
I saw your Wife at Geylang. Asked her for a HJ for $30 she agreed, she said you are a bad Husband.
So damn mature reply. Ok lah. 100 points for you. You must one of those idiots who is so disgraced of your own name your parents gave u. Why not change name? Or too stupid to know how to change name, so all you know is replying off topic jokes which makes u look like a bigger joker when u can't provide valid arguments?

U gay boy? So Thomas gay? Didn't know spa got provide services to gay leh. Lol
Old 20-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

That's why man. I also think this requirement is damn lame. We Go geylang also no need ic. We go massage worse than going geylang. Lol
Old 20-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cny7822 View Post
Do what fucking part? It's already illegal to offer sexual services in the first place.
Are you dumb, or just too stupid that you can't read. How the hell do you even link to the part of sexual services? U cockster in making?
Old 20-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1