The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

in sg usually will inform.

but when i go bkk, i just cum inside w/o telling. usually i will continue pumping for a good 10 mins (although no feeling liao) to ensure she wont find out
Old 26-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
in sg usually will inform.

but when i go bkk, i just cum inside w/o telling. usually i will continue pumping for a good 10 mins (although no feeling liao) to ensure she wont find out
I find it difficult to believe she didn't know. If not immediately, I'm quite sure she will know a few seconds later due to excessive wetness or increased warmth inside. Soon after you pull out, the vagina closes the space which your penis was occupying, and like a toothpaste tube being squeezed, your semen is squeezed out.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I find it difficult to believe she didn't know. If not immediately, I'm quite sure she will know a few seconds later due to excessive wetness or increased warmth inside. Soon after you pull out, the vagina closes the space which your penis was occupying, and like a toothpaste tube being squeezed, your semen is squeezed out.
thats why u carry on pumping lo. when u keep pumping, the semen plus pussy juices will combine in those foamy white white stuff. furthermore, if u keep pumping her, u think she will focus on increased warmth meh.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurehuntin View Post
Everyone thought they were having a exclusive deal.
End up the lady is a public toilet.
All tio KC thinking they are only the exclusive ones. 😂😂
Old 29-11-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

First time don't tell them, act blur
Second time ask for it, they will always agree
Go fast like a machine and before you shoot, lodge deeply and fire off!
Best experience with girls in massage shop. They can't moan too loudly
Old 29-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Ya. Love that felling to see them wan to moan but cannot.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Ya. Love that felling to see them wan to moan but cannot.
I like petite ones
Carry them to bonk, loud piakpiak sound in the room but they can't scream or moan
Old 03-12-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Rolex26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I like petite ones
Carry them to bonk, loud piakpiak sound in the room but they can't scream or moan
Petite with b boobie is the best.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 19
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

a man got to mark his girls... gf says no but still cip... she still takes it everytime. obedient liao.. its either cip or cim. did all 3 holes
Old 03-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like petite ones
Once had a tall fb, about 175. I’m 168 only. Quite horny and accommodating. One night supposed to meet her. Ask her wear dress and suggested to go ecp find a bench to bonk. She ok. But when picked her, was raining and suggested go her place. Her father was those strict type and in their family, cannot close door when sleeping. Went to her room. She had to leave her door ajar. Seeing this, we Frenched and I licked her over. She shuts her eyes tight, hands grabbing my hair, can see she enjoying and fought hard not to make any noise. While frenching, rubbed my dick on her clit. She was so wet. Suddenly pumped into her pussy fully. She let out a huge moan. Lucky her fed didnt wakes up.

Rest for a while and had 2 rounds that night. All inside her.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Marked a ML two weeks ago. She returned to chengdu and just sent me messages over wechat that she might be pregnant
Sent photo of pregnancy kit which shows positive hehe
Old 05-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

CIP is the best ...when I say I am coming, her body language will tell me what to do... sometimes she will increase the rhythm and allow me to shoot inside her...

Sometimes she will move and let me CIM...both equally sexy..
Old 05-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Oh my... How now? Any follow up action from you bro?

Quote:
Marked a ML two weeks ago. She returned to chengdu and just sent me messages over wechat that she might be pregnant
Sent photo of pregnancy kit which shows positive hehe
Old 05-12-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another successful shoot to add to the collection.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah agree with you. They cannot moan loud and when they trying to control
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1