The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 26-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
xofirexo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Ahhhhh you always never forget your very first experience. Really got a massive hard-on reminiscing and as I typed this post...
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 26-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL thanks bro.

Nahhh partly she didn't stay on was because my parents didn't want her to stay and get impregnated on her off day again. Once bitten, twice shy.

I know it's easy to get lost in our wave of passion and emotions when we are shagging but yeah I didn't want to have a lovechild overseas or making her use it as something to get back at my family. I would have been a massive embarrassment to my family had I shot inside and got a kid out of it.
U were only 18 at that time. It must have been an unforgettable experience. Was there a replacement maid after she left?

This experience reminds me of another thread about playing with fire...seducing the maid at home!

Tq for sharing and will up u with some points.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL thanks bro.

Nahhh partly she didn't stay on was because my parents didn't want her to stay and get impregnated on her off day again. Once bitten, twice shy.

I know it's easy to get lost in our wave of passion and emotions when we are shagging but yeah I didn't want to have a lovechild overseas or making her use it as something to get back at my family. I would have been a massive embarrassment to my family had I shot inside and got a kid out of it.
the important word was "again".. your maid was fxxking outside w/o protection ar... must say u heng that u never caught anything as well..

anyway, upz u...

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 26-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO View Post
1. Sex with my friend's wife
2. Sex with my another friend's gf
3. Sex with my friend's gf's sister
4. Sex with my friend's ex gf
5. Sex with my friend's ex gf's sister
6. Sex with my 40 yrs old milf office co-worker
7. Sex with my with my lady staff
8. Sex with a nurse from a clinic I always visit

Guess that I am indeed a bad ass guy
Time for you to go for a check up.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
U were only 18 at that time. It must have been an unforgettable experience. Was there a replacement maid after she left?

This experience reminds me of another thread about playing with fire...seducing the maid at home!

Tq for sharing and will up u with some points.
From then till now we've had about 10 maids but none were as outwardly open nor as sexually attractive. Thank you in advance bro! Will up you too!
Old 26-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
the important word was "again".. your maid was fxxking outside w/o protection ar... must say u heng that u never caught anything as well..

anyway, upz u...
Ya hor!!! Come to think about it!!!
Now that you mentioned it guess I was damn heng...
Thanks for the up bro. Will return your kindness likewise...
Old 27-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Back with another sexperience. This one happened in 2002.

Knew this stewardess when she was involved in some talent / beauty competition. Me and my cousin were helping behind-the-scenes for extra income since we just ended our NS and were doing odd jobs here and there due to the economic downturn back then. Actually had my eyes on another contestant. Likewise my cousin was interested with the eventual winner, but somehow this one gave me a good impression when she came up to me to offer some cookies she brought during one of the rehearsals. Her warm personality easily won me over. Plus the fact she is fair due to her mixed blood and has a doll-like face you would easily fall for.

Cut the story short, my cousin didn't get the competition winner cos she was an ice queen and eventually managed to win this stewardess over. Fucker didn't tell me he was with her till I found out from her they had been together some months after and had sex a few times in his car as they stared the stars (his old car was a convertible). Worse was he impregnated her and got cold feet till he dumped her. She ended up having a miscarriage afterwards which I felt was fair cos the kid didn't deserve a fucker for a father who didn't want to take responsibility.

I didn't know then if I was her rebound or she wanted to take revenge on him by going out with me after that, cos I was the one who listened to her problems and gave her advice to keep her sanity going during her turbulent period. Initially I didn't feel anything for her cos I treated her like a little sister. Until one day I came to her place cos she wanted me to accompany her to visit her late grandmother at the hospital. When I knocked on her door, she made me wait ten minutes. I was already growing impatient until she opened the door.

There standing before me was her clad in her towel, all wet from taking a shower. She was in the bathroom bathing hence the reason she took some time to open the door. My loins instantly got stirred and when I entered her place I quickly sat down to hide my slowly hardened member from her view. My mind was racing and I was so tempted to pull down the towel to see her in her full glory. I stopped myself cos I always pride myself as being a gentleman and not some desperate pervert though deep down I was. I watched as she entered her room wishing i could run my fingers up her ass and fingering her. Nothing happened that day but I got wet from seeing her like that and she saw the patch on my pants when we were in the bus. We were open with each other and so she spent the whole day teasing me about it.

Eventually I got lucky when my whole family went on holiday overseas and my maid was sent to my aunt's place to help out and I stayed alone for two weeks. One evening she called to say she was downstairs to send some egg sandwiches cos she knew I liked them. We spent some time watching movies at my place and somehow looking at her that day, I thought I would probably never get the chance to bonk her due to her long flights and uneven schedule.

Got into the mood through those romantic scenes we were watching. She didn't resist when from slowly holding her hands, I began to caress her arms and put one arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder as I ran my fingers through her hair and cheeks. We finally had our first kiss and it was electric. She was not busty (neither is she a runway), but her round butt more than made up for it as I rubbed, grabbed and carressed it. I love 69 and we spent a good 10 minutes just tasting each other's member. Can't recall how many times she convulsed from it. Her pussy was meaty and plump so I had a good time with it.

We made love all over the house that evening till it was time for her to go home. Oh by the way I had protection on so I wasn't afraid to cum inside her that day. Think we had about three or four rounds cos I really had that much pent-up lust and feelings for her which I had kept for a long time. We did it again a number of times after that, but soon we reached a point where we felt we were just rebounds to our own failed relationships back then. Plus it was impossible for me to be with her as she still had feelings for that cousin of mine and it would have been awkward at family events. We separated amicably and still remain friends till today. I know for sure I would be happy with her had we gotten together but her experience with my cousin scarred her somewhat. She's happily married with two kids now.

Last edited by TaikoTai; 27-10-2017 at 03:10 AM.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 31-10-2017, 04:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Had a lucky experience last friday. My army friends asked for an impromptu meetup at clarke quay to drink since one of them had relationship problems. So I on my grab hitch to see if anyone I can pick up on the way. Surprisingly there was one girl who looked quite okay on the picture from paya lebar going to clarke quay too. Since same time and good money I thought why not, help me save some petrol money too. Reached her condo and texted her, she said she will be down in 10 minutes ask me to wait for her. I thought wow wtf come here pick you still must wait 10 minutes? As I was not in the rush, I didn't really mind and just used my phone. Not before long, suddenly my car door opened and a nice young lady said "Hi!! so sorry for being late I was putting makeup when you suddenly accepted my hitch." She was quite a looker and her figure hugging dress caught my attention. Her name was Candice.

As we made our way there, we talked throughout. She commented on my nice car as I bought this merc not long ago. I gotta know her better and she just came back not long ago from aus. She was studying there and meeting some of her jc friends for drinks. The more we talked the more comfortable both of us felt. After she alighted, I said "cya" as my standard courtesy without any meaning. She replied "if we have fate yeah." Didn't think much of it at that time.

Fast forward to 3 hours later after consoling my friend about his breakup, he found out his ex was going to zouk. So we went in to look for her. While searching for her at the dance floor, as fate has it, I found the hitch girl with her friends. She was a little high at that time and held my waist whispering to me to join them. We joined them on the dance floor and had a good time. Most of her friends were hot and pretty.

After club, she took my car with her other drunk friend as she was going to bring her home. At that point I was quite sian to have her drunk friend there as I thought I might get lucky that day if we were alone. I helped her carry her friend up to her room and left her on her bed. While I was leaving her place, she suddenly pulled me back and said "Thanks" and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed her back, she closed her main door and we started making out in the living room. Had no idea if her parents was at home but still I tried to make as little noise as possible.

After feeling her body for the whole night in club, I couldnt take it and proceeded to pull down her dress. She quickly unbuckled her bra and wow, I saw one of the nicest shaped breast ever with big brown areola and long nipples, the kind I liked. Played with her tits for 10 minutes while she was fingering herself. As she was starting to moan, she told me "lets go back into the room, my parents are at home." I thought, why not?

Went into her room and realised her drunk friend was sleeping on her bed. But it was getting too steamy at that time no way both of us were going to stop. She started to give me a bj while I played with her clit. After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore and positioned her in missionary position. "You don't mind if I don't have a condom right?" "It's okay, you are so big I want to feel it in me today." Honestly when a guy hears that its an ego booster. Proceeded to give her the hardest pump ever. Felt weird at that time cause her friend was sleeping right beside and she was moaning loudly.

Halfway through pumping her, not sure what got into me but I pulled down her friend's dress as well to fondle her tits while fucking Candice. Candice didn't stop me either but asked me with the moaning voice, "you like hers more or mine?" Not wanting to disappoint her, I said "of course is yours darling". "Then fuck me harder and don't stop please". Unfortunately I couldn't last and cummed onto her boobs right after.

I collapsed onto her and realised the bed was quite cramped with 3 person. Shifted her friend more towards the wall and I slept in the middle between them. Was so tired at that time with all the alcohol and sex taking effect. Woke up few hours later and was shocked to see her friend fully naked and fingering herself. I cheekily asked her if she knew what happened last night, she said she was conscious despite sleeping most of the time and enjoyed me touching her tits. She didn't want to join us as she thinks threesome is degrading for a girl. I decided to help to finger her but she pushed my hands away and told me she has a boyfriend and didn't want to do anything more than this. Afterall, she already gave my eyes a treat. I pulled her hand to my manhood and said "Why not you help me then?" She obliged and said "this will be the maximum okay?" Halfway through the handjob, I guessed we were too horny and she started to give me a bj while I played with her boobs. Her nipples are really cute, with small light brown areola but her boobs is at least a b+ while candice's was slightly smaller. At this point of time, candice woke up and said good morning guys. We got a shocked and her friend quickly stopped. I asked her if she wanted to join us but she said "nah its okay, I had my fun last night already it's esther's turn". She wore a t shirt over and went to the toilet to wash up while we continued.... to be continued
Old 31-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share.. cant wait to see more
Old 31-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Had a lucky experience last friday. My army friends asked for an impromptu meetup at clarke quay to drink since one of them had relationship problems. So I on my grab hitch to see if anyone I can pick up on the way. Surprisingly there was one girl who looked quite okay on the picture from paya lebar going to clarke quay too. Since same time and good money I thought why not, help me save some petrol money too. Reached her condo and texted her, she said she will be down in 10 minutes ask me to wait for her. I thought wow wtf come here pick you still must wait 10 minutes? As I was not in the rush, I didn't really mind and just used my phone. Not before long, suddenly my car door opened and a nice young lady said "Hi!! so sorry for being late I was putting makeup when you suddenly accepted my hitch." She was quite a looker and her figure hugging dress caught my attention. Her name was Candice.

As we made our way there, we talked throughout. She commented on my nice car as I bought this merc not long ago. I gotta know her better and she just came back not long ago from aus. She was studying there and meeting some of her jc friends for drinks. The more we talked the more comfortable both of us felt. After she alighted, I said "cya" as my standard courtesy without any meaning. She replied "if we have fate yeah." Didn't think much of it at that time.

Fast forward to 3 hours later after consoling my friend about his breakup, he found out his ex was going to zouk. So we went in to look for her. While searching for her at the dance floor, as fate has it, I found the hitch girl with her friends. She was a little high at that time and held my waist whispering to me to join them. We joined them on the dance floor and had a good time. Most of her friends were hot and pretty.

After club, she took my car with her other drunk friend as she was going to bring her home. At that point I was quite sian to have her drunk friend there as I thought I might get lucky that day if we were alone. I helped her carry her friend up to her room and left her on her bed. While I was leaving her place, she suddenly pulled me back and said "Thanks" and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed her back, she closed her main door and we started making out in the living room. Had no idea if her parents was at home but still I tried to make as little noise as possible.

After feeling her body for the whole night in club, I couldnt take it and proceeded to pull down her dress. She quickly unbuckled her bra and wow, I saw one of the nicest shaped breast ever with big brown areola and long nipples, the kind I liked. Played with her tits for 10 minutes while she was fingering herself. As she was starting to moan, she told me "lets go back into the room, my parents are at home." I thought, why not?

Went into her room and realised her drunk friend was sleeping on her bed. But it was getting too steamy at that time no way both of us were going to stop. She started to give me a bj while I played with her clit. After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore and positioned her in missionary position. "You don't mind if I don't have a condom right?" "It's okay, you are so big I want to feel it in me today." Honestly when a guy hears that its an ego booster. Proceeded to give her the hardest pump ever. Felt weird at that time cause her friend was sleeping right beside and she was moaning loudly.

Halfway through pumping her, not sure what got into me but I pulled down her friend's dress as well to fondle her tits while fucking Candice. Candice didn't stop me either but asked me with the moaning voice, "you like hers more or mine?" Not wanting to disappoint her, I said "of course is yours darling". "Then fuck me harder and don't stop please". Unfortunately I couldn't last and cummed onto her boobs right after.

I collapsed onto her and realised the bed was quite cramped with 3 person. Shifted her friend more towards the wall and I slept in the middle between them. Was so tired at that time with all the alcohol and sex taking effect. Woke up few hours later and was shocked to see her friend fully naked and fingering herself. I cheekily asked her if she knew what happened last night, she said she was conscious despite sleeping most of the time and enjoyed me touching her tits. She didn't want to join us as she thinks threesome is degrading for a girl. I decided to help to finger her but she pushed my hands away and told me she has a boyfriend and didn't want to do anything more than this. Afterall, she already gave my eyes a treat. I pulled her hand to my manhood and said "Why not you help me then?" She obliged and said "this will be the maximum okay?" Halfway through the handjob, I guessed we were too horny and she started to give me a bj while I played with her boobs. Her nipples are really cute, with small light brown areola but her boobs is at least a b+ while candice's was slightly smaller. At this point of time, candice woke up and said good morning guys. We got a shocked and her friend quickly stopped. I asked her if she wanted to join us but she said "nah its okay, I had my fun last night already it's esther's turn". She wore a t shirt over and went to the toilet to wash up while we continued.... to be continued
power! upz you
Old 31-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1. Tuition teacher during sec sch time
2. exbf's friend
3. exbf's dad
4. exbf's cousin
5. exboss
6. Taxi driver
7. Gf's bf
8. Gf's husband
9. exColleague
Old 31-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Impressive bang list...
Old 31-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
1. Tuition teacher during sec sch time
2. exbf's friend
3. exbf's dad
4. exbf's cousin
5. exboss
6. Taxi driver
7. Gf's bf
8. Gf's husband
9. exColleague
Impressive indeed!
Old 01-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Single divorced mum of mine (Ex colleague)

Bonked her in office, her home, my room, went overseas a few times. Her Blowjob was awesome, eye contact and saliva drooling type. Can CIP anytime

__________________________________________________ ___________

The same ex colleague friend from her dance class. Pri school teacher, once sent her home a bit tipsy, started to take my hand feel her boobies and pussy. she also reached over unzipped me to handjob for me. Bonked her a few times while sending her home carpark and in my room

__________________________________________________ ________

Another friend of the same ex colleague, was a clinic assistant. 3 of us in this clinic assistant's house hanging out, casual chit chat a bit of wine. My ex colleague fell asleep on the ground. Her friend tipsy by then and was talking to me, nothing sexual until she mentioned "U know sometimes when I go clubbing, I'm a big player too. are you".

Off came the underwear and bonked raw while my ex colleague was zzzing on the ground.

These were my 3 top never thought of bonks.

Last edited by ceeko; 01-11-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1