The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
Tried 154 just now as 1026 is packed. For me, i always feel RnB is a water bed place, therefore i took the RM238 package. Didnt know increase price liao as last time is RM218 (only rm238 during cny).

Looks: 9/10 (Really chio. very white teeth and nice smile.)
Height: abt 160cm.
Body: 8/10 slim and abit no ass i feel.
Boobs: Enhanced C to D cup. Very light shaded areola and eraser nip.
French: Can french but she not pro.
BBBJ: 7/10 slightly above avg BBBJ!!!
Skin tone: very fair.
Catbath: water bed rules.
AR: 7/10
Painting: she is trimmed. but i feel like she shaved and it grew back.
FJ. 8/10. quite Tight! Did only 2 position nia as she is damn chio i cannot tahan!!!
AJ: Nv try.
Massage: didnt try
Communication: can speak chinese
GFE: more like friend
RTF: of cos.

First FR mentioned got AR, confirm?
Old 11-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rich and bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
First FR mentioned got AR, confirm?
if you tried waterbed before before, you know they will use jelly for AR and it gives you the cold and shiok feeling.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post
Also tried 1020 like Sky Macro. Tall girl maybe just shy 170cm. She was wearing platform heels so hard to tell. Pretty face and dresses well. Very nice eyes and smooth skin.

Pick her from line up. She act very Dao in lineup, look very bored, like can’t be bothered to smile at customer. A bit worried but damn glad I took the chance.

Inside room wow, she grab my shirt and tell me strip. Who am I to say no right? Gives a playful tweak of my nipple. She slips off her dress in a cute slinky manner. Small a boobs but wow, pinkest nipples I’ve seen. Can’t resist plant a kiss on one of them. She squeals and slaps my butt.

Go into shower she washes me thoroughly. Have hardon with her washing my balls and didi. About to exit but she pushes me against the wall and takes me in her mouth. Damn. Bbbj already in shower. Good technique and suction. Nice to view this pretty leggy lady sucking on my little brother like it’s a lollipop.

She runs her fingers gently across my thighs and goes deep. I’m average 5 to six inch and she has no problem and goes to the root. It feels damn good but I don’t want to shoot from bbbj so gently move her into the room for the main festivities.

By the way the room is pretty simple. A thin mattress on the floor. Each room is a partition with its own attached bathroom area. At least not too tight like some other shops where you can touch both sides of the room with arms outstretched.

She fondles my didi and tells “wo Yao”. Ok full steam ahead and soon piak piak in cowgirl. Fantastic to hear her soft moans. Pussy tight with very trimmed bush. Fresh odorless. She’s ok with DATY and quite patient. No complaints as move from cowgirl to missionary to doggie. Finally shoot in doggy. She got some flesh in her ass and really nice piak piak. Damn, sweating like hell.

After finish tie up condom, talk cock sing song and then shower and bye. Not time watcher and no rush again to recover after an awesome bonk. Once out of the room though, she again act quite dao just walk off no look back or anything. Will definitely rtf. In the room she’s an animal but seems outside a bit distant.
What's the boob size? I am going tmr
Old 22-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for 1026

looks – 8.5 (pretty syt... not sure if she has gone under the knife before.. i would like to see her without make up though)
Boobs – 9 (36D... comparable to 136... in size)
Body – 8 (just enough meat... smooth and fair skin)
BBBJ - 7 (sensual)
FJ - did not try
GFE – 5 (perhaps this is the GFE standards of the gals in this joint.. similar to 136.. they are mostly veterans)
Service - 8 (friendly and can accommodate to most requests... lose to 136 slightly)
RTF – depends... maybe will try their sister shop which is just a 3 min walk from there (OKT told me)
What is the name of sister shop anyonr can pm me?
Old 22-10-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
Never took note of the shop name but it is on the same row as BKK Spa and Saigon 1...... counting from BKK spa which is at the corner unit..... next is Saigon 1...... then is followed by the sister shop. Next time when I go there I will take note of the name for you.

In case you are interested..... there is a 3rd sister shop at the end of the same row too..... almost reaching the junction.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Never took note of the shop name but it is on the same row as BKK Spa and Saigon 1...... counting from BKK spa which is at the corner unit..... next is Saigon 1...... then is followed by the sister shop. Next time when I go there I will take note of the name for you.

In case you are interested..... there is a 3rd sister shop at the end of the same row too..... almost reaching the junction.
Ok thanks i go see tmr
Old 22-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
wira reflexology
Old 22-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
wira reflexology
Ok thanks go see if there are huge boobs haha
Old 07-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

1026 and 154 sister still working??
Old 25-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
wira reflexology
No separate thread for the Sister shop?
Old 26-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here still got those hot cold bath and sauna right?
Old 11-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went in on sunday night to look for some excitement for a great release together with afew of my bros. Its my first time to this place as the signage caught my attention afew years back and didnt had the chance to go in due to work.

We went into the parlour and was sat at the lobby while waiting for the girls to come out. For the first time I was so decisive in choosing girls, i picked 154. Definitely a looker for me and her huge assets is like calling out for me.

Held my hands to walk up to second level. Disappointed with the room decor but hey, what can I ask for with just 198RM yea?

Asked me to remove the clothings and enter the shower first, talk to her abit and polish the front headlights and found out its fake (but I had the expectation that its fake already)

Shower was SOP. Not much talks going on, maybe shes just tired from work as it was already 12am+..

Cut the story short,
She did some piano massage on my back to loosen my muscle. (As expected)

Then started to apply gel on herself and my back and start going around with B2B massage. (Expected)

Then she started using her mouth and tongue to go all over my back, itchy but the feeling is damn song, and at the same time the pink nippies keeps tickling me as well. Her tongue actions and mouth suction is... DEVILISH.... Her suction is always there dont need to restart and the TONGUE is flexible like a snake! Must be a 蛇妖..!!! (Not quite expected!)

Turned me over and repeated the same thing to me and as its travelling towards my 2IC I felt like doomsday, I thought i couldnt survive through the coming calamity... siao liao.. closed my eyes and felt sudden warmth.. opened my eyes and saw her slurping my dick like sucking on a flavoured ice stick.. her mouth with the spiral movement of the tongue and the constant suction is getting me to ... to .. heaven..! This is the best BBBJ that I ever had. Nowhere in SG has it.. her stamina is damn good at all this sucking and stuffs, for a good i think 8-10mins non stop action ..! (DEFINITELY NOT EXPECTED that someone can be so good with the flexible elastic tongue alike!)

Capped me on, ready for war!!! But.. Anti climax, I felt that the lubrication was wearing off so i told her to help me with her mouth but she say cannot use mouth after using showercap, ok lor handjob. Handjob is mechanical, disappointing.

Looks 8/10 (Age 25, that what she told me)
B2B 9/10 (I think if the boobs are real would be better)
BBBJ 11/10!!! (Blown out of my mind)
FJ 5/10 (No feeling and she just lie there)
HJ 5/10 (use own hand better)

RTF : YES I will just ask BBBJ and CIM in future !
Old 12-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
No separate thread for the Sister shop?
Yes have..... but more active in the other forum than here.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
jayjam85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Rich and bitch

Share my FR

Number: 110
Looks: 8/10 (Girl next door. My type)
Height: Maybe 155cm
Body: 8/10 fair, smooth & slim body
Boobs 8/10: Natural C. Nice shape
DFK: 9/10 Can french. During foreplay I attempted 3 times teasing her, put closed my mouth to her mouth but not much reaction. However during Fj I tried DFK her again and I surprised she allowed. This time her respond very passionate and sensual. Mouth locked till i cummed
Pussy: 8.5/10 Tight & clean. Easy wet. Small pussy shape, my mouth can cover the whole pussy. Little hairy around pubic.
BBBJ: 8/10 above average.Do it while 69 post
Painting: 8/10 clean,no smelly. She love it. Do while 69 post.
FJ: 9/10 her reaction & respond during FJ high.
Massage & B2B: 5/10 just normal. piano type
GF: 9/10 high GF
RTF: For me 100% yes
Old 24-12-2018, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
YeeYU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any good recommendation for couple erotic massage ? Plan for to9 as part of Christmas Eve plan .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread