The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Make a criminal case, have a long sentence, 2-3 yrs or above.
have 3 meals a day, and free counselling provided and free medical and can work inside also.
After which link to the "So called" Yellow Ribbon to help you if you are Lucky or even its a real deal to help the Ex convicts. But can try lah...
The 2-3 years inside, get to know as much people as you can.
Inside is "Wo Hu Chang Long" place...(Hidden Tiger Croaching Tiger)
Inside you can see guys with higher IQ than some really successful biz people out there now. Just that the way they make money is so different that the gov dont like lah...

Good luck
Ya, get to know kong hee while you are there, he should be your inspiration on how to make money lol
Old 18-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Just like how many hero die last min in War movies..
Usually the hero gets to piak piak a Syt before he dies on her lap😆
Old 18-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
sexynoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

Hello if u wan eat temple and church provide free food to eat. I have been saving a lot since then I always go eat left over at temple. dun say dying u can go live at changi Airport and survive find a f***ing job,
Old 19-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ya, get to know kong hee while you are there, he should be your inspiration on how to make money lol
Not easy to meet him lah... Unless have common friend to pass msg and say hello first....LoLx...also dont know at which Cluster and Housing...
Kong Hee is rich leh and can request for special cell if he wants leh...

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

TS, u still alive? Pls PM me if u still do I got a lobang for you. Just need you to help me transport something from JB to SG and you can earn quick bucks!!
Old 19-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
TS, u still alive? Pls PM me if u still do I got a lobang for you. Just need you to help me transport something from JB to SG and you can earn quick bucks!!
LOL... I am not sure I want to wish TS luck or to anticipate TS' appearance on the newspaper headline tomorrow.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS,

I feel empathy for you. Please stand up and be strong. The darkest night is just before dawn, so keep holding on and stay strong, nothing lasts forever even though November rain.

I think you go to a wrong place to ask for advice here. If you feel depressed, try to call IMH 24-hour hotline at 6389 2222. I know you will feel hesitant but please try it, you never know if you never try.

Take care bro, I hope you make the right decision.

A brave person is not one who never scared, but one who is willing to face one's fear.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It is good that you are letting your thoughts out via this thread. Talk to someone. Do you notice the suicidal thought appearing for a while before disappearing again (probably replaced by another thought)? The next time a suicidal thought arises, just wait and don't act on the suicidal thought. It will pass. Alternatively, look back in time when you have helped someone. Replace a negative thought with a positive thought.

There are food places besides temples and churches that can provide you with free meals. Just google pay it forward meals. Balestier market has a wanton mee stall. Circuit road has food outlets on this too. Bukit batok too. Let me show you an example. https://mothership.sg/2018/01/bukit-...-meal-project/

Go find a job using job search engines. Even our government has a job portal. https://www.careers.gov.sg

Money can solve your physical needs but we human beings want to feel like we are part of this society too. No one likes to feel forgotten. Go help someone. Help an elderly person cross the road, give up a seat in the bus/mrt. Basically, bring a smile to others and the simple act will bring a smile into your life too.

Staying at home can be quite depressing. When you do not know what to do, just get out of the house and see if life can open doors/opportunities for you.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
prefshaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear desperate and depressed bro,

Don't loose heart and just give up the fight. To start off, you can just try to find a job at kopi shop first. Those are daily wage, near your home and you can get some money while you take stock on your next move. Think about how you land yourself in this situation and not repeat the same steps again.

Meanwhile, since you still have internet register yourself with Indeed.com job portal, you can try and put your resume there and find some jobs.

Don't give up, this world is only cruel to those who are down and out. Empathy is rare even from family and friends, especially more so when one is suffering from depression. Nobody will ever understand how you feel amd what goes on in your mind. Just take a deep breath and solider on. You will get out of this rut and things will get better slowly.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynoob View Post
Hello if u wan eat temple and church provide free food to eat. I have been saving a lot since then I always go eat left over at temple. dun say dying u can go live at changi Airport and survive find a f***ing job,
So can share which temple leftovers taste the best? U nvr jio TS to go together?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 22-10-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
What nonsense. Find job also need money travel and tahan a month?

I don't know if you are trolling or what, either way please go and die.
Wtf, you don't believe also don't need to ask TS go and die. Nothing useful to say then don't say anything, you worthless little shit.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

TS how liao?

actually go nearby mac to work lor or any fast food chain. walk over save transport cost. include jiak also

or any zhup cai png stall get paid daily type of work, ideally include 1 meal.

on the other hand... in here for 15 years liao got think how much paid to piak piak girls anot.

good days never last, this thought arise only when good days ended. irony...
Old 22-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have families, relative or friends? I’m sure they may help u tide over the period?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1