The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
twist_shout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would u stay in a toxic relationship just for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
To be honest. I wont. There are tons of pretty gals around. But do share the girl with the bros here. Lol...
Jus curious, u share your ex gfs around b4?
Old 22-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist_shout View Post
Jus curious, u share your ex gfs around b4?
I did. Shared an ex with a so-called brother. Pass him her number and he called and asked her out right in front of me.

The next day he shared with me the details of him making out with her.

Next next day, how he fucked her 3 times in a night.

What a slut. While the feeling was shitty, it was also kinky at the same time.

Oh yah. Not in contact with the 'bro' anymore. Fxxker lol.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Back to the toxic relationship, i did with a pretty and sexy divorcee 2 years ago.

First 3 months was great, sex was awesome and she was so sweet.

Next 3 months was a nightmare, flaring up at me for no reason. Only thing is, i fucked her so much with CIM and COF, i couldnt bear to go.

Finally, I woke up after an overseas trip with her where she kpkb again over nothing, we come back singapore and i kissed her goodbye at the airport.

Fucking last time i ever saw her. Kept texting me after that but i blocked her.

great thing is, i had tons of our sex videos which i can always go back and wank over her perky ass. I certainly wish her current bf/husband best of luck.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U have a good looking gf and sex is great. But relationship is so toxic that u are not happy anymore and won't Marry her and it's a waste of time especially when u r not young anymore.

Just wanna know what are your opinions here.
Unless she is begging for u to marry her, else I will keep it as an one sided open relationship. Continue to date around while fucking her.. until I find the next better player.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

from personal experience, enjoy the sex while it lasts but the mental torture is not worth it in the long run. had an ex sq girl who was drop dead gorgeous, horny and sex was great. but everything else wasn't so broke up after 6 months.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nagasaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES, if sex is good.

Toxic waste cannot lah.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
feenicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where toxic waste?
Old 24-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just fuck and find a better 1 at the same time.. two time her lol
Old 24-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Back to the toxic relationship, i did with a pretty and sexy divorcee 2 years ago.
great thing is, i had tons of our sex videos which i can always go back and wank over her perky ass. I certainly wish her current bf/husband best of luck.
Did u really love her and thought of settle down or it’s jus like a play play relationship ?

How long after u broke up and start to watch those videos again? Wouldn’t it make u think of her more and feel shitty?
Old 24-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyew View Post
from personal experience, enjoy the sex while it lasts but the mental torture is not worth it in the long run. had an ex sq girl who was drop dead gorgeous, horny and sex was great. but everything else wasn't so broke up after 6 months.
Do u really love her or just playing around?
Old 30-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Just fuck and find a better 1 at the same time.. two time her lol

TS.. This is awesome idea... Keep yr current gf as a replacement car!.. Till u find a better one
.. Then dump her! Meanwhile u can stop investing so much feelings and money on her liao.
Old 30-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did u really love her and thought of settle down or it’s jus like a play play relationship ?

How long after u broke up and start to watch those videos again? Wouldn’t it make u think of her more and feel shitty?
I was prepared to start a family with her before she went crazy. i mean, i wouldn’t mind coming home to a perky ass and angel face (that i can cum on) every day.

I’m glad it wasn’t meant to be.

Of course the broke up hit me for a few weeks before i got over it. Can’t rem when did i go back to the video reviews, but it wasn’t too long. I love to imagine her current beau fucking her good while watching our shows. In fact..... now if i ever bump into her and her guy i would get turned on. If he’s a friendly dude i will shake his hand, give him a thumbs-up and say ‘You are such a lucky ass to have her *smirk*’
Old 30-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I was prepared to start a family with her before she went crazy. i mean, i wouldn’t mind coming home to a perky ass and angel face (that i can cum on) every day.

I’m glad it wasn’t meant to be.

Of course the broke up hit me for a few weeks before i got over it. Can’t rem when did i go back to the video reviews, but it wasn’t too long. I love to imagine her current beau fucking her good while watching our shows. In fact..... now if i ever bump into her and her guy i would get turned on. If he’s a friendly dude i will shake his hand, give him a thumbs-up and say ‘You are such a lucky ass to have her *smirk*’
Make the relationship to F&F. Fuck and Forget.

Keep phone number for future fucks when both of you hungry, and you wanna play with that fine piece of perky ass again.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Break up, dude. It's only fair to yourself and to her. Even if you dun care about her, you should still not waste your own time. I was in the same situation.

I knew the relationship was dead when I cannot bring myself to say "I love you" even though I was banging her several times a week. And she had killer boobs too and I'm a boobs lover. The sight of her lying on me with her boobs spilling out of her bra still remains in my mind after so long.

But I had to end the relationship after the unhappiness could not compensate for the sex. Anyone who tells you otherwise probably was never in the same boat.

Quote:
U have a good looking gf and sex is great. But relationship is so toxic that u are not happy anymore and won't Marry her and it's a waste of time especially when u r not young anymore.

Just wanna know what are your opinions here.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Better to stop the toxins before it is too late. There r plenty of opportunities ard. Im already in a position tt backing out is not a option tt i can solely choose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1