The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 23-10-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Great update bro! Naise write up!
Old 24-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

One of my best fb is the gf of my subordinate.....one of my donkey years good fren ( i tot he was) screwed w my gal so i screwed a few of his gals and one of them til now still keep in touch.
Old 24-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

It happend just last evening after a couple of drinks with an ex colleague. Young milf 40. Sent her back to her place in Woodlands at around 1am and walked her up to her door, opening her door halfway she turned back and planted a kiss of my lip, instinctively I held her by the her slim waist and we frenched. I’ve always wondered what’s behind the short body hugging dress she wore to office daily and boy it was sexy.

I roamed my left hand up onto her B cups and she replied with some soft moans. After a good 5 minutes of frenching I pulled her black off shoulder dress down a little to reveal the B’s held by black lacey half cups. My lips like all other men found my way to her nipples and started nibbling on it. I think it simulated her or it may be she was in need, but it certainly made her high, she squatted down to unzip my pants and gave me a blowjob on my already hard rod. I returned the favour by pulling down her pastel pink panty and was surprised to find cleanly shaved vagina, she knows her maintenance well. Dived in for my supper and she was using her hand to cover her mouth with her eyes squeezed tightly closed. Went in for the kill after a good 5 mins of orally pleasuring her and pumped her doggy style raw. Withdraw after pumping her for a while and she automatically squatted down and took my rod into her mouth when I was about to cum. Sucked me dry and licked my rod’s head before swallowing.

A total surprise for a catch up dinner and drinks to update each other on the industry that ended up in mindblowing sex right in front of her HDB doorstep! We just texted as I’m typing this and it seems we may catch up again real soon
Old 24-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
It happend just last evening after a couple of drinks with an ex colleague. Young milf 40. Sent her back to her place in Woodlands at around 1am and walked her up to her door, opening her door halfway she turned back and planted a kiss of my lip, instinctively I held her by the her slim waist and we frenched. I’ve always wondered what’s behind the short body hugging dress she wore to office daily and boy it was sexy.

I roamed my left hand up onto her B cups and she replied with some soft moans. After a good 5 minutes of frenching I pulled her black off shoulder dress down a little to reveal the B’s held by black lacey half cups. My lips like all other men found my way to her nipples and started nibbling on it. I think it simulated her or it may be she was in need, but it certainly made her high, she squatted down to unzip my pants and gave me a blowjob on my already hard rod. I returned the favour by pulling down her pastel pink panty and was surprised to find cleanly shaved vagina, she knows her maintenance well. Dived in for my supper and she was using her hand to cover her mouth with her eyes squeezed tightly closed. Went in for the kill after a good 5 mins of orally pleasuring her and pumped her doggy style raw. Withdraw after pumping her for a while and she automatically squatted down and took my rod into her mouth when I was about to cum. Sucked me dry and licked my rod’s head before swallowing.

A total surprise for a catch up dinner and drinks to update each other on the industry that ended up in mindblowing sex right in front of her HDB doorstep! We just texted as I’m typing this and it seems we may catch up again real soon
lucky bro. hope to read more from ur nx encounter soon.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Quote:

I roamed my left hand up onto her B cups and she replied with some soft moans. After a good 5 minutes of frenching I pulled her black off shoulder dress down a little to reveal the B’s held by black lacey half cups. My lips like all other men found my way to her nipples and started nibbling on it. I think it simulated her or it may be she was in need, but it certainly made her high, she squatted down to unzip my pants and gave me a blowjob on my already hard rod. I returned the favour by pulling down her pastel pink panty and was surprised to find cleanly shaved vagina, she knows her maintenance well. Dived in for my supper and she was using her hand to cover her mouth with her eyes squeezed tightly closed. Went in for the kill after a good 5 mins of orally pleasuring her and pumped her doggy style raw. Withdraw after pumping her for a while and she automatically squatted down and took my rod into her mouth when I was abt to cum. Sucked me dry and licked my rod’s head before swallowing.

Live right now...followed up from previous meet up. Headed out to Holland V kanpai for dinner and drinks, spent the night with her at her place. 2 rounds last night and starting the day right with good morning sex. Gonna prepare for work together now
Old 02-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Live right now...followed up from previous meet up. Headed out to Holland V kanpai for dinner and drinks, spent the night with her at her place. 2 rounds last night and starting the day right with good morning sex. Gonna prepare for work together now
Lucky guy....
Old 02-11-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

great write up bro. keep them cumming please.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

nice story, keep them coming!
Old 02-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
edenwaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro, hope to read more FRs
Old 12-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
MsNaNaLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyWan View Post
That's a one in a million chance
He found me on nearby. I stay Bukit Panjang and he stays CCK. Maybe not so difficult.. but he didn't realise it's me until we chatted for awhile cos it's been a week or two and only one glance.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,you can attracted 6 bee in a month .
I started playing WeChat that month and had 100+ msgs every other day due to the people nearby function. But I only met up with like 10 guys or slightly more.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
wow sis, seemed to me that u actually look younger than ur real age...ur guys are all younger than u! but thanks for sharing!
I look younger than actual age. Else also won't eat 10yrs my junior one..
Old 12-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNaNaLim View Post
I started playing WeChat that month and had 100+ msgs every other day due to the people nearby function. But I only met up with like 10 guys or slightly more.
If is a pretty girl, 100+ msg every other day is a norm. My WeChat friend also show me her chat msg similar to you.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNaNaLim View Post
Wah... Share WeChat ID leh...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
If is a pretty girl, 100+ msg every other day is a norm. My WeChat friend also show me her chat msg similar to you.
Mai hiam buay Pai la lol every alt day wake up to 100 msges

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1