The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

So many requests for her contact,
Why not the 1st one who guess correctly which is her (PM me) gets the contact
Clue: I said already her BJ is awesome and neh neh is huge hor

PS: please do not quote the picture... Thanks

Please, I don't exchange point...

Last edited by cupid xpress; 31-01-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Contact given...
Thanks and good luck
Please do not PM anymore

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=tnkaki;16976006]Most of the maids working oversea are either separated, single mother or widow, it is not easy for them to work oversea, to leave their kids & family at home. Some of the maids I chatted had their house damaged during the recently thunderstorm in filipine. I only help them if they can proved they are telling the truth, to me it is just money, I can work hard to earn it back but to them sometime it is life & death, and just a small sum of money it may bring some happiness, laugther & some light to them. Of course there are some who just want your money but we are the one who approached them first not them so we cant blame them totaly, they have needs to take care. My conclusion is treat them well & they will treat u well back. I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls if I was not married. I believe most bro would agreed too once you start to understand them well. No offence to all bros, that is only my personal view on them. Have a nice Wednesday bros.[/QUOTE

Similar thoughts from me.
The good ones must treat them well, really not easy for them.

I also don't mind marrying a pinay.
But i will avoid the ones w many family members.
Old 31-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

I have no chance in fking maids but based on Bros experience are they very wild and sex craved? Are they like Super horny kind?
Old 31-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Bro Timetogo,
this I fully agreed with you, i had helped some maids too, some I had bonked with them & some I have not, some had went back to filipine but they still msg me once a while whenever they are in their town cos most of them they dont have wifi or data at their home town. Most of the maids working oversea are either separated, single mother or widow, it is not easy for them to work oversea, to leave their kids & family at home. Some of the maids I chatted had their house damaged during the recently thunderstorm in filipine. I only help them if they can proved they are telling the truth, to me it is just money, I can work hard to earn it back but to them sometime it is life & death, and just a small sum of money it may bring some happiness, laugther & some light to them. Of course there are some who just want your money but we are the one who approached them first not them so we cant blame them totaly, they have needs to take care. My conclusion is treat them well & they will treat u well back. I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls if I was not married. I believe most bro would agreed too once you start to understand them well. No offence to all bros, that is only my personal view on them. Have a nice Wednesday bros.
Yes I agree w u treat them well n they treat u too cos weather help them or not it own decision so jus play safe n smart nothing free in d fisihing game
Old 31-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello brother tnkaki,

I fully agree with you, i had helped some maids too, some I had bonked with them & some I have not, some had went back to filipine but they still msg me once a while whenever they are in their town cos most of them they dont have wifi or data at their home town. Most of the maids working oversea are either separated, single mother or widow, it is not easy for them to work overseas, to leave their kids & family at home. Some of the maids I chatted had their house damaged during the recently typhoon in filipine. I only help them if they can prove they are telling the truth, to me it is just money, I can work hard to earn it back but to them sometime it is life & death, and just a small sum of money it may bring some happiness, laugther & some light to them and their families back at home. There are some who just want your money but we are the one who approached them first not them so we cant blame them totaly, they have needs and responsibilities to take care. My conclusion is treat them well & they will treat you well. I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls from my country, if I was not married. I believe most bro would agree too once you start to understand them well. No offence to all bros, that is only my personal view on them. Have a nice Wednesday bros.

Similar opinion from me too brother tnkaki. Let us be kind and thoughtful to the maids who really deserve help.
Old 31-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I have no chance in fking maids but based on Bros experience are they very wild and sex craved? Are they like Super horny kind?
They are just like any other ordinary singaporean girls, they are not fuckers or sex crazed people. However the way they make personal sacrifices for their families can put many singapnrean girls to shame.
Old 31-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't agree more with you bro. You are a good man. There are good bad and ugly in all nationalities/races but it's not easy to work in a foreign country as a maid especially when your family is over dependent on you. Instead of stereotyping we can use your discretion. Remember life is a two way street..
Old 31-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
They are just like any other ordinary singaporean girls, they are not fuckers or sex crazed people. However the way they make personal sacrifices for their families can put many singapnrean girls to shame.
from all the postings here i read are they so wild and pro in bed that put many sg women to shame as well? how are they in bed?
Old 31-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 22
bluechicken2 is a glorious beacon of lightbluechicken2 is a glorious beacon of lightbluechicken2 is a glorious beacon of lightbluechicken2 is a glorious beacon of lightbluechicken2 is a glorious beacon of light

she also screamed spontaneously with pleasure. Lovely to have a girl with you. I will definitely see the sexy girl again and will not wait . I did not want to let this go so far and after she deeply blew me again, we fucked nicely.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kop10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my opinion it's not that they are wild or pro in bed, just that most of them especially pinoys are not shy in expressing their sexuality and probably believe it is their duty to please a man
Old 31-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Had a tryst with a maid 2 weeks ago that lost contact for a while.. Saw her at lucky plaza and she immediately recognised me and tried to siam.. Followed her closely and close up beside her and ask if she still recognised me?

She replied yes but felt guilty as she now has an AMDK sailor bf that she gonna meet 3 weeks ahead.. Seeing her curvy arse , cant help but to press onto her rear which she felt horny soon after..

Suggested going to my place and she reluctantly agreed..

Fast hand fast leg brought her home and she simply remove my berms and knelt down giving me a super wet and sloppy BBBJ until I almost cant take it..

Remove her undies , turn her around and doggied her on the sofa deeply..

After 10 mins of super deep pounding, erupted into the CD after hearing her slutty moans and feeling the wetness of her tight cunt..

Wat an awesome Sunday!!
Old 31-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kop10 View Post
In my opinion it's not that they are wild or pro in bed, just that most of them especially pinoys are not shy in expressing their sexuality and probably believe it is their duty to please a man
Äctually i too have fuck with many philipino maids and all of them have different response in bed. Some are shy-passive, some are expressive, theres one very skillful.

I too have fuck indonesian maids. It so happen that one of them was a pious indo muslim, always like to wear headscarf. A pretty slim great body indo maid with nice nipple, not those with big dark nipple type. This pious maid not easy to bring her to bed but i manage to do it. After the 2nd time fucking her, she was more used to me and she began to show her feelings during fucking. When fucking her, i use alot of force to open both her legs with both my legs and she will use all her force to resist. And then whilst forcing her leg wide open, i fuck her whilst she use all her force to twinge and resist and enjoy. And then when she cant take it anymore, she use her strength and climb on top of me and fuck me, and so i just lay on my back, relax, and let her fuck me whilst at the same time i just keep using my mind to control myself not to cum, and its the first time i experience a women fucking me, in out in out and then suddenly plunging her cheebye deep into my cock and start to move her cheebye in a circular motion grinding round my cock, she keep fucking me in this way until i explode into her cheebye. Fantastic fucking.

The beauty of fucking with a non prostitute is that we are fucking with a girl who also enjoy the same type of thrill and adventure of fucking as you are.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Äctually i too have fuck with many philipino maids and all of them have different response in bed. Some are shy-passive, some are expressive, theres one very skillful.

I too have fuck indonesian maids. It so happen that one of them was a pious indo muslim, always like to wear headscarf. A pretty slim great body indo maid with nice nipple, not those with big dark nipple type. This pious maid not easy to bring her to bed but i manage to do it. After the 2nd time fucking her, she was more used to me and she began to show her feelings during fucking. When fucking her, i use alot of force to open both her legs with both my legs and she will use all her force to resist. And then whilst forcing her leg wide open, i fuck her whilst she use all her force to twinge and resist and enjoy. And then when she cant take it anymore, she use her strength and climb on top of me and fuck me, and so i just lay on my back, relax, and let her fuck me whilst at the same time i just keep using my mind to control myself not to cum, and its the first time i experience a women fucking me, in out in out and then suddenly plunging her cheebye deep into my cock and start to move her cheebye in a circular motion grinding round my cock, she keep fucking me in this way until i explode into her cheebye. Fantastic fucking.

The beauty of fucking with a non prostitute is that we are fucking with a girl who also enjoy the same type of thrill and adventure of fucking as you are.
Excellent detailed report please keep all your experiences coming in kudos!
Old 31-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
legnaznov is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any diff if i dressed up as a French or Japanese maid?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1