The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maqbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi guys! New here! Haha love this treaf
Old 01-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maqbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do we have ?to have a chat group to round up all the maids
Old 01-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I just know one maid
I asked for her pic
She told me her hp camera spoiled
But after a week
She started sending me of her pics
What she trying to proves?
Old 01-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 6
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Vesak day encounter...

Holiday free so go lucky plaza walk walk.. before i reach lucky plaza,i saw i sexy maid crossing the road while i going in. I say hi to her as we cross path when crossing. She smiled at me. After crossing. I saw her pausing to see her phone. Hosay liao i gostun and ask her why she alone.. lets go for a drink. She agreed and we walk together to lucky plaza.

Time about 1200hrs when we reach lp. I put my hands on her shoulder to test water.. no rejection and i move to her waist. No rejection also.. but she tell me over drinks that she has a partner in philippines. I tot hong kan liao.. waste time and money.

As i dont want waste time.. aftwr drinks. I just suggest go hotel room rest and watch tv. Surpirsely she say ok.

Know her about 1200hrs..1300hrs my dick alr in her pussy ramming her.. what partner and loyal to her bf etc are all bullshit.. when ramming her.. i ask her be my fb and we fuck whenever i want. She agreed. I send her back to lp at about 1500hrs. Left a happy man.. dont know got other bro f her after me? She tell me curfew 5pm haha. Ang moh boss warn her no bf.. haha but i fb different.. hehe

Btw her name is jxx from holland v. Anyone up this easy sluts before? She claim i am the first one to up her in sg. Dont tink so as she is not very tight.. i enter quite easily..
nearby got hotel? which one?
Old 02-06-2018, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New here! Just came back from studying overseas need to eat local food again. Anyone want to meet up sunday to guide at lucky plaza?
Old 02-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
LP go to Balestier quite near... But I'm only assuming that's where they went...
Old 02-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

dun think too much.... just go with it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I just know one maid
I asked for her pic
She told me her hp camera spoiled
But after a week
She started sending me of her pics
What she trying to proves?
Old 02-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Anyone banging young maid??
Old 02-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
dun think too much.... just go with it.....
Exactly bro.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
Bro Newbie, actually depends on your budget. Orchard Road has many hotels within walking distance. However, if on a budget and you want for a day, try Robertson Quay. For a few hours, Balestair.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys new to maid scene, where do i go inside OT tmr?
Old 02-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 6
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Newbie, actually depends on your budget. Orchard Road has many hotels within walking distance. However, if on a budget and you want for a day, try Robertson Quay. For a few hours, Balestair.
thank you for sharing..
Old 02-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post
hi guys new to maid scene, where do i go inside OT tmr?
go inside ipanema for pinay and indonesian girls. naughty girl for indons.. blue banana for pinays. i personally prefer ipanema. dont go with high expectations...as it can be a hit or miss... need luck.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

What time is the best to hunt in orchard towers?

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 02-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
go inside ipanema for pinay and indonesian girls. naughty girl for indons.. blue banana for pinays. i personally prefer ipanema. dont go with high expectations...as it can be a hit or miss... need luck.
I went Ipanema, the music not nice to dance. Old man prefer those 80s disco music. How's naughty girl's music and dance floor, minah easier to ruba?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1