The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Like most bros said, need to have patience when fishing.

After reading so many stories here, I also decided to try the fishing and started last month.

So far to date I have managed to meet 7 pinoys.

1st one - we met on 1st day and went for a movie. of coz we were not concentrate on the movie she was a horny one. We had some hanky panky in the cinema(Seated at last row near corner) Just some kissing, rubbing of her boobs and she was wet when I was about to finger her She was also rubbing my little bro while I fingered her. After movie, we hide one side and she gave me a bbbj. She was damn good at it. She is also good at kissing (Frenching)
This happened twice. All these were done at her own accord. I didnt force her to.

Third time, due to missing her bbbj, I wanted to find a quiet place but she got flare up saying I just wanted to satisfy myself which I also angry coz she also got her own satisfaction also. In end she offered to go hotel but i didnt take her offer coz i was pissed off by her (regret now..) After which, no more contact...

2nd one - have sms quite a while, saying she wanted to hug me as to her, i am like a teddy bear She had off days every sunday but working part time on off days to support her kids back home. met her one day and 1st time is we hugged. she really like to hug me. every meeting, she always hug me. she is also a good kisser. On the 2nd meeting, i proposed go hotel and she agreed but she said that she had lost interest in sex. in the end, we still had sex. She is very nice to me

3th one - met her and her two frens. no action just like normal frens. I am more interested in her fren who is more sexy. Didnt realize when meeting 1st time. is only realize that she is sexy when I see her profile and her pictures. had passed her my contact hoping that she will call me. She dont give me her number, want to look for her, contact the 3th pinoy

the other 3 so far no action and i feel that there is nothing i can do. at most fren. no handy panky. already start to less contact them.

This coming sunday meeting 8th pinoy and maybe 9th one. Met 7th pinoy last monday, very shy, nothing much also.

have to say, if you are nice to them, they will be very nice back to you. till now, i still like my 2nd one. hoping to score on 7th, 8th and 9th ones.

LP really packed with pinoys. packed until you have trouble moving and there are alot of chio ones. very hard to fish from there coz most of them are in grps. and if happened to see one of the previous pinoy, then all gone...

Far East Plaza also can fish as I been there and saw before.

To ask experienced bros here, how to make my 2nd pinoy be interested in sex again? according to her, she had no sex for 5yrs and i am the 1st guy she met in singapore. We are like couple but of coz, cant be seen in public.

If one of your pinoy saw you with another pinoy, what will you do??

Sorry for being longwinded.
Old 22-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

my regular FB maid almost "hari-hari mau"...force me to meet her every sunday of 2-4 hours just to satisfy the her need ....so far RTF 6x sundays already...the rest of the new phioy maid i have to "eat "quietly" on late sunday or weekday ....

suppose to meet 1 this evening but i was busy and fly kite her again....tomorrow got 1 new ask to meet cos she is leaving for 2 weeks holiday...try to fix a time to meet after my this "regular" session...

pai miah ah ....
Old 22-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Like most bros said, need to have patience when fishing.

After reading so many stories here, I also decided to try the fishing and started last month.

So far to date I have managed to meet 7 pinoys.

1st one - we met on 1st day and went for a movie. of coz we were not concentrate on the movie she was a horny one. We had some hanky panky in the cinema(Seated at last row near corner) Just some kissing, rubbing of her boobs and she was wet when I was about to finger her She was also rubbing my little bro while I fingered her. After movie, we hide one side and she gave me a bbbj. She was damn good at it. She is also good at kissing (Frenching)
This happened twice. All these were done at her own accord. I didnt force her to.

Third time, due to missing her bbbj, I wanted to find a quiet place but she got flare up saying I just wanted to satisfy myself which I also angry coz she also got her own satisfaction also. In end she offered to go hotel but i didnt take her offer coz i was pissed off by her (regret now..) After which, no more contact...

2nd one - have sms quite a while, saying she wanted to hug me as to her, i am like a teddy bear She had off days every sunday but working part time on off days to support her kids back home. met her one day and 1st time is we hugged. she really like to hug me. every meeting, she always hug me. she is also a good kisser. On the 2nd meeting, i proposed go hotel and she agreed but she said that she had lost interest in sex. in the end, we still had sex. She is very nice to me

3th one - met her and her two frens. no action just like normal frens. I am more interested in her fren who is more sexy. Didnt realize when meeting 1st time. is only realize that she is sexy when I see her profile and her pictures. had passed her my contact hoping that she will call me. She dont give me her number, want to look for her, contact the 3th pinoy

the other 3 so far no action and i feel that there is nothing i can do. at most fren. no handy panky. already start to less contact them.

This coming sunday meeting 8th pinoy and maybe 9th one. Met 7th pinoy last monday, very shy, nothing much also.

have to say, if you are nice to them, they will be very nice back to you. till now, i still like my 2nd one. hoping to score on 7th, 8th and 9th ones.

LP really packed with pinoys. packed until you have trouble moving and there are alot of chio ones. very hard to fish from there coz most of them are in grps. and if happened to see one of the previous pinoy, then all gone...

Far East Plaza also can fish as I been there and saw before.

To ask experienced bros here, how to make my 2nd pinoy be interested in sex again? according to her, she had no sex for 5yrs and i am the 1st guy she met in singapore. We are like couple but of coz, cant be seen in public.

If one of your pinoy saw you with another pinoy, what will you do??

Sorry for being longwinded.
wow bro.. u r gd.... 1 mths hook up with so many maids... me 2 mths plus yet only 2 so more 1 is pending.. hahaha.. nice job..
Old 22-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

oh... i realized i no longer under moderate liao..!! able to post n chat liao..
Old 22-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
my regular FB maid almost "hari-hari mau"...force me to meet her every sunday of 2-4 hours just to satisfy the her need ....so far RTF 6x sundays already...the rest of the new phioy maid i have to "eat "quietly" on late sunday or weekday ....

suppose to meet 1 this evening but i was busy and fly kite her again....tomorrow got 1 new ask to meet cos she is leaving for 2 weeks holiday...try to fix a time to meet after my this "regular" session...

pai miah ah ....

I wish to be in your shoe. no such luck for me
Old 22-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
wow bro.. u r gd.... 1 mths hook up with so many maids... me 2 mths plus yet only 2 so more 1 is pending.. hahaha.. nice job..
Just lucky. takes time and patience
Old 22-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Just lucky. takes time and patience
yup agreed... luck, patient and time these combination is v important....
Old 22-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
pai miah ah ....
Bro, that is not pai miah....That is super song...

I kenna before, in one special month, 4 sunday, 8 different maids, I morning sesson and 1 afternoon session, wa lau, leg soft liao

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 22-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, that is not pai miah....That is super song...

I kenna before, in one special month, 4 sunday, 8 different maids, I morning sesson and 1 afternoon session, wa lau, leg soft liao
Brother, if continue to serve 1 sex baby is considered as" slave"... if your every session having different dishes, different boobs size, cunt, slim, plumb, tall or short or thin.....then so called adventurous and fun and song....
Old 22-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ricardo42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whi wants to exchange contacts i have 2 pinoyswilling to xchange
Old 22-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I always be the

1) Platoon Commander
2) Scheduler
3) Co-ordinator
4) Time controller

So I made sure I have things all under control

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmenlam View Post
Y screw maids? Screw me.. 94552982
dear sis?

sure or not? or sabotage by giving someone number?
Old 23-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
iloveoversea is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveoversea is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveoversea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, may i ask something that's not too relevant? Have you guys heard virginity soap b4?

Have been ask to get it so when they return to their hometown their guys there will not know what they have been doing

Any kind souls will point me to where to get it? Thanks
Old 23-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got such soap? so it make the lady bleed again like a virgin doing for the first time so that her guys think she virgin? quite incredible if thats the case...
Old 23-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ricardo42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone wants to exchange contacts ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1