The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Deleted deleted deleted

Last edited by Timetogo; 03-09-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Since bros requested.

[/URL]

[/URL]
Damn daring at stair case. For me is hide into male toilet. Nv been to female toilet so far.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiacar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Must have did with others also lah. I nv ask. I also think other did raw to her, that is y I scare till no mood. My experience, 10maids I talk to, 8 can screw n no protection. I am not talking abt those ugly ones u see on street, these r syt, can bring out as gf can get married type, abit of ktv gal standard. I think these maids u cannot talk logic to them one, they have problems understand u. Juz screw n praise them, whatever they tell me, I heck care.
Hi I highly recommend you go for a std hiv test. Just to be cautious as this maid is that open minded I believe she maybe high risk exposure to you.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiacar123 View Post
Hi I highly recommend you go for a std hiv test. Just to be cautious as this maid is that open minded I believe she maybe high risk exposure to you.
No need, nv even touches it. Juz that I feel I will have to stop for the time being. Too tired too risky n work life also affected. Let those retiree have chance to meet them n have some fun. Thanks
Old 04-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
give me...give me...give me...
hehehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 04-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiacar123 View Post
Seriously ????

Any woman who goes for casual sex is high risk, and so is any man who goes for the same ..

And don't forget, BBBJ can also transfer love diseases !!

Which means, if you are so health conscious, try to reduce your visits this board !!
Old 04-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 20
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Seriously ????

Any woman who goes for casual sex is high risk, and so is any man who goes for the same ..

And don't forget, BBBJ can also transfer love diseases !!

Which means, if you are so health conscious, try to reduce your visits this board !!
Haha... agreed. Avoiding this forum is the way to go.... haha
Old 04-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

These maids don't think they are having casual raw sex. They thinking it is normal to have sex if the men likes her. It is Juz like some single woman changes bf, having raw one after another until they get the right cock . It is nothing wrong to do that.

I have one getting sticky. Keep bombard me in whatsapp in my spare phone. keep saying want marriage from me. See how long I can tahan n cut it off. I also broken the rule in screwing. I fallen for one n has faster cut it off with pain. It going to take sometimes for me to get heal.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have one getting sticky. Keep bombard me in whatsapp in my spare phone. keep saying want marriage from me. See how long I can tahan n cut it off. I also broken the rule in screwing. I fallen for one n has faster cut it off with pain. It going to take sometimes for me to get heal.
bro dont just cut suddenly, slowly intro bros here to her and let others take away her attention hehe ...

i am willing to help you if needed
Old 04-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
keep saying want marriage from me
Danger
Old 04-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
Danger
Yes danger I know. The problem she face, is all guys she met, Juz want to screw her n mia. Only I have not screw her yet cos I am there to fish out as many info from her as possible. I have learnt the importance of money from her. After all info I am interested to know, has fished out, I will cut it off.
So far, i know there are many hunting n screwing happily, Reading n gather info to brush up their hunting skill but did not contribute their stories here. These Bro are the real old bird hunters
Old 05-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Come in ssrr. Not hunting maids for the mean time. There r many apps to hunt for other prey. The number of gals in many type of chat apps looks infinite, more cocks needed for reinforcement. Seems like we have more cb than penis nowadays. U know I know their intention in those apps.

Last edited by Timetogo; 05-09-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
A divorcee with 2 kids staying around north east, working in Shentin Way ?

You are a lucky guy
Hmm I am confused. A maid can stay in North East n works in Shenton way? Unless u r talking about local divorcee?
Old 05-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes danger I know. The problem she face, is all guys she met, Juz want to screw her n mia. Only I have not screw her yet cos I am there to fish out as many info from her as possible. I have learnt the importance of money from her. After all info I am interested to know, has fished out, I will cut it off.
So far, i know there are many hunting n screwing happily, Reading n gather info to brush up their hunting skill but did not contribute their stories here. These Bro are the real old bird hunters
Yea, already got a 2hrs date tmr. Happy hunting bros 😊😊
Old 05-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good catch bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1