The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kazaaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am writing a Gender Bending Adult Fiction...

As in title, I am doing that right now. Just want to gather some feed back before posting some of my works for all to view.

Any samsters keen in this sort of stories?
Old 13-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Researcher's Blunder

Researcher’s blunder
Written by TGeden

Prologue

Greg Choi was a researcher in Trans-aim Research Facilities (in short, T.R.F.). For the past 3 years, the research facilities had given all their allocation of research funds to develop a form of medication that will aid the rejuvenation of the skin with a more youthful looking complexion. This will mean Botox, and all other surgery will casted out of the aesthetic surgery range once it had passed all clinical trials.

Greg, just like most men, has the ideal girl shaped in the imagination of his mind. Not just any woman will fit the bill. She have face with the perfect proportion from the forehead to the chin, a pair of C sized breasts, smooth hourglass shaped body, a clean managed pubic region with a pussy that looked like that of Sarah the Japanese Adult Video actress. Very often, he fantasies that his girl will be like Gina from one of the girl bands in Korea.
Old 14-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Researcher's Blunder

camp here ...
Old 15-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Re: I am writing a Gender Bending Adult Fiction...

But to him, as a researcher, he told himself be realistic. This will not be possible at all. From his teens he never had his ways with the girls at all. Most of the time, he would pissed them off so much, that news will spread to the fellow peers. His name had already fouled from all the gossip amongst the girls.

Even though he did not have his way amongst the girls, he got off his sexual urges with the Real Doll AD. Real Doll AD was the newest selection from the company that produced Real Dolls. Greg had the VVIP Membership card directly from the company management. Living in the private mansion in a remote corner of Gangnam, Korea, his mansion were completely filled with these Real Dolls, all properly dressed up and placed as if they were guests to his home.

The main reason that Greg had the need to fill the house with Real Doll was because he did not want to have a huge mansion to his name without the feeling of a home. Orphaned by the death of his parents during a terrorist attack that took place in Miami, he became isolated. He inherited the wealth of his family, sold off the companies under his name and came back to Korea as a researcher.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Chapter 1: The transformation mix.

“Okay… Add powdered element X, 10g.” Greg mumbled. “Pour in Solution Y, 50ml.”
“Heat it up to 69 degrees Celsius.” He continued mumbled to himself.
“Damn it, please work this time.” He mumbled further.

He placed the prepared mixture on the top shelf of his desk, and immediately slouches in the big armchair. As time sneaked by, his eyelids got so heavy. He could not resist the need to sleep anymore. Due to the facilities’ strict set of rules, he did not have a choice but to call it a day. Hurriedly, he picked only his valuables and left the lab.

Upon reaching the car park, he realized that he left his car keys in the lab. Grumbling nastily, he stomped his tired feet back into the building. Security guards joked with him about him coming back so quickly to the lab, but he just ignored them as usual.

After a arriving at his allocated lab, he fumbled his pockets clumsily for his keys. It did not take him long enough to realize his door was not locked, and his keys were on the desk. He laughed at the forgetfulness of himself and proceeds to grab his keys.

At this time, he kicked his toes into the edge of the lab table. That causes him to be in immense pain. He crashes into table and waited for the recovery from his pain. Little that he know, the solution that he placed at the top shelf toppled from the base ceramic plate. And his head was completely drenched by the solution.

Considering that he is heading home already, he did not wash off the solution immediately. Locking up the lab, he headed back to the car park. Getting back in his car, he drove off. Racing down the empty streets of his neighborhood, he arrived at his doorstep.

After fiddling with the key code lock for a while, he managed to get in. Getting so drowsy, he crashed into the laps of Sonia (second generation Real Doll). And he slept very soundly for the first time in ten years.

The magic of that mixture of element X and Solution Y, was working in Greg as he sleep. He slept so soundly for 2 full days, before waking up due to a full bladder. Greg clumsily walked toward the washroom.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

Almost all the Jav Scenes have been "memorised" by most bros including myself, Please do not zap me if I happen to replicate the scene in the story. I will attempt to keep the story as fresh and realistic.

Any suggestion to the storyline are welcome. Please indicate the nickname that I can put as a part contributor. At the moment, this story is post on Sammyboyforum and TGst*****.com(not sure if I can post the link) up till chapter 4. the rest are underway.

lastly, don't mind my spelling mistakes and grammer. Many thanks
Old 15-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

Chapter 2: The transformation.

Although he could not pin point what was wrong with his body, he cleared his bladder and bowels quickly like he always do. As he was feeling very lethargic, he headed out into his bedroom without washing up.

After reaching his luxurious bed, he stripped naked for continue sleeping. It was his habit from his teens to sleep completely naked in his room. Even the butler and all maids knew that they were not supposed to enter his bedroom no matter the circumstances. But he realized that he was completely without the hairs that were covering his chest, and underarms. He wanted to find out that really happen, but the tiredness overwhelmed him completely.

He fell in to deep sleep almost instantaneously. But during this period of deep sleep, his body was going through a continuous process of molding. He curled up under the sheets in a fetal position. His pelvis bone reformed to that of a woman’s. His adam’s apple disappeared and the vocal cords readjusted. He shrank in height. The one of his right ribs was dissolved. His skull bone reaarranged and formed in the shape of that of the ideal woman of his imginations. His skin turned pale yellowish white in color, and the skin layer thinned out. As all those was taking place, his nipples swell in size. His areolas enlarged to the size of a regular key ring. the fats once were concentrated at his stomach region, now redistributed to give the hips and bum, a fleshlier feel. The new formed breasts grew in size to that of pair of Cs. The only evidence that he was a man undergone transformation too. His penis and testicles shrank in size till they form vagina, uterus and a pair of ovaries. Upon all physical transformation was completed, the brain functions was reconfigured to that of a woman. When the transformation was fully completed, he continue to sleep through till the next morning.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Chapter 3: The awakening

Greg woke up to a warmth of the morning sun light that gave him a gentle peck on the face to wake up. Completely oblivious to the change his body had gone through, He sat up on the bed with the sheets still covering his transformed body. With his eyes closed, he stretched himself like he always did. He feel refreshed, as though he was completely renewed.

He felt the there was a weight on chest. He got out of the bed with his eyes still closed, the sheets brushed his sensitive nipples and there was a surge a pleasure going through his body.

As he walked towards the bathroom, he passed by a large full length mirror and he was thinking of seeing if there were results from the recent training that he picked up three months ago. As his eyes opened, he shrieked.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!!” He shrieked with his new high pitched voice.

He instinctively covered his breast and the hairless mould at his pubic region. He was dumbfounded that what happened to him. Still trying to come to terms with the reality that he was in, he accidentally brushed his middle finger at his new clitoris. A sudden wave of pleasure surged through his body like never before. As a man, he masturbated many time before, each time the maximum pleasure only comes in when you actually blast your load into the inviting pussy. But the pleasure he is experiencing was completely on another level.

“Uhh…” Greg moaned as he pried his slender middle finger into his new found void.

The more he deeper he reaches in him, the excitement escalate. It was not too soon he was on the floor with his finger deeply reaching in his vagina, carressing the little bump. Waves upon waves of pleasure surged through his body, spamsing with the multiple orgasms until he felt so satisfied. He continued to lay on the carpeted flooring with felt a little prickly on the bum.

When he gathered enough strength to stand on his petite feet, he looked into the mirror. Observing every single detail, from the head to toe, he soon realized he looked like the Real Doll AD that he personally configured for his own pleasure. Except he was now her.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

He stepped into the shower and bathed with the body foam that he love smelling it from the neck of the dolls that he made love with every time he wanted to. Gently, he lathered every single part of the body with the body foam. Every time, he accidentally brushed past his erect nipples, he felt like massaging his breast. But he knew he did not have the time to do so. He had some explanation to do, for his disappearance for the past few days.

Carefully he washed off the soap off every part of the body and realized how supple his skin was. The solution was a successful, with a heavy side effect. He wanted to find out if there is a way to change back to be a male. Even though, all he need to do in Korea was to pull some string and all records of him being a male will be gone and he will be a woman. As of what he was, he was female.

Stripping of Real Doll, of their clothes to find a suitable set of bra and panties, but all he could find were G-string, micro bikinis, and silicon cup bras. Unwillingly he took up the pink micro bikini, and began dressing up in it.

He put on the bottom first, tying up the left knot before the right knot. But each time, he felt it was too loose, so he pulled up alittle higher and tied alittle tighter. After a few adjustment he felt that it was at a comfortable fit. He squatted down to pick up the top piece for the mico bikini. Before he could do anything, the thinnest part of the bottom found its way into the slit of the pussy. He squirmed as he tried to get it out. With much diffculty, he finally managed to pull it out. He picked up the top piece and began to dress up the top. Tying the bottom band first, he carefully adjusted so that the cup will be able to cover it nicely without looking out of place. But it was not that simple, the size of his breast made it tough to tie the halter strap in place. After a few tries and adjustment of the cup, finally got it done. But he was not too comfortable. He knew that with a few bumps, the confined C cupped breast will be out to explore the world. But he did not have the choice of underwwear anymore.

Picking up a set of office clothing from the wardrobe, he was once again limited by the choices. the skirt was okay. It fitted perfectly. But the only problem was the slit at the back, it was dangerously revealing. And finally, he put on the office wear. It fitted nicely at the torso area, but once trying to bottoned up the first 3 buttons, it felt like the shirt was going to tear. Reluctantly, he left the first 2 buttons un buttoned. And finally he picked up a pink 6 inch heels that accentuated the slender legs of his.

Standing in front of the mirror again, he took a huge sigh. What he saw in the mirror was a flirty OL (office lady) . Leaving without a choice before he missed the chance to meet up with the CEO of Trans-aim Research Facilities, he strutted out in the 6 inched heels. It feels all natural for him to be in this attire.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Chapter 4 : Time with the gynecologist

Upon arriving in the premises of the facility, he found out that the guard were ogling at his breasts. He thought to himself.

“Maybe I should get used to that, since I am gorgeous.” He thought to himself. With that, he headed straight up into the CEO office.

Just before stepping in the office, he gave himself a female name.

“Tasha Kim. I will be her from now until I change back to myself.” He thought to himself.

(Author’s Note: From now onward, she will refers to Tasha Kim.)

As Tasha approached the glass doors of the CEO’s office, she felt a sense of nervousness in her. Gathering up all her courage, she pressed on the door bell system on the wall.

“Annyeong Haseyo. This is Tasha Kim. May I have a word with CEO Lee? Please.” She greet and asked politely.

A voice replied through the system, “Please come in, the door is not locked. “

Entering the office of Mr Lee for the first time in 3 years of service in T.R.F., it felt very uneasy.

“Annyeong Haseyo CEO Lee.“ Tasha greeted, bowing 90 degrees in front of CEO Lee.

“Annyeong Haseyo Ms Kim.” CEO Lee replied. “I believe this is the first time, we met. Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

“CEO Lee, I have an urgent matter to notify you. It’s about the research done by Mr Choi.” said Tasha formally.

“You have my attention now. Quick speak up, I don’t have a lot of time. “ CEO Lee replied with a hurried tone.

“Before I describe my situation, Please take a look at this.” Tasha handed the identiy card to CEO Lee.
“CEO Lee, due a accident in lab, three days ago. I am now a woman.“ Tasha said with a formal tone. “I have not found out what was the variable that created this mess. But I will work on it to find out.”

“Wait! You mean you are Greg?” CEO Lee interrupted. “Greg Choi from USA.”

“Yes.” Tasha replied with a disappointed look.

“Stand up and turn one round for me to see.” CEO Lee asked with a curious look on his face.

“How would I know if you are really Greg?” CEO Lee questioned further.

“CEO Lee, you met me at the wake of my parent’s funeral.” Tasha replied. “You gave me a job on that very same day, and paid for my airfare.”

“Okay. I will give you my trust that you are Greg.” CEO Lee responed. “In return, you will have to agree to three of my request. And I will expect no complaints from you.”

“Komapsu Hamida, I agree to your conditions, CEO Lee.” Tasha replied. “CEO Lee, will you write a letter for me to transfer change me name to Tasha Kim, at the Local office.”

“Here comes my first condition, go to the medical centre in the facility and get yourself a full body check-up.” CEO Lee ordered. “And here is the letter of guarantee.”

“Komapsu Hamida, CEO Lee. I will take my leave then.” Tasha replied thankfully.

“Annyeong Gaseyo CEO Lee.” She bid CEO Lee goodbye.

Upon stepping out of office, she walked toward the direction that leads to the medical centre. Along the way she drew much attention from the male researchers in the factility. She soon find herself standing in front of the main doors of the medical centre.

Standing in the medical centre, she felt uneasy as she knew that for the full body check to be done she have to strip naked before the eyes of the male doctors who will examine all of her body. But she did not have a choice, she wanted to know if anything when wrong with the transformation too
Old 15-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

She got herself admitted in the medical centre. The nurse handed to her a green patients gown without any bottoms. The thought of wearing the gown with nothing under scares her a lot, but at the same time there was a naughty thought that made her crotch wet.

She went to the changing room to get herself dressed in the patient gown. And proceed to the first station. Station after station, she did not had to bare herself to the doctor. But the time came, it was the gynecology department.

Entering the gynecology department, Tasha felt nervous and fearful. The gynecologist points to the inclined examination bed with the two leg rest spreading apart. Unwillingly, Tasha got herself seated on the examination table and the nurse helped her to buckle her leags to the leg rest.

Her hairless pussy was in full view to anyone standing before her. She noticed the numerous surgical tools to pry the vagina open. And a wide range of vibrators, dildos and massagers were laid beside those. The nurses took a alcohol soak sponge to wipe her pussy and the stinging coldness crept her spine.

The doctor who just completed documentation of the previous patient now turn around and put on the surgical gloves. His eyes were mesmerising for her to resist. Assisting the doctor, the nurses wheeled the curtain and covered her from seeing what the doctor was going to do.

“Tasha Kim?” The doctor asked to comfirmed her name.

“Yes… Doctor.” Tasha replied.

“Tasha, you will need to relax and trust me. I will conduct a few test and you can go back and rest for the day.” The Doctor reassured.

“Begin recording.” Doctor ordered the nurses.

The doctor took a padded vernier caliper to measure the size of her pussy. As the metal part of the vernier caliper touches the sensitive skin on the mould of her pussy, Tasha trembled. The nurses took down the details on the examination form. The slit of her pussy started to glistened with her sweet juices.

Tasha trembled more when the doctor spreaded her hidden clitoris that was already swollen. The doctor got his index finger lubricated with lubricant before brushing it against it. She moaned softly, each time he did it and she knew she will definitely cum before the end of the medical examination. It was not long before her clit was already numbed.

Gently, the doctor slid his finger into her wet pussy. At first it was only one finger, then two fingers. And those finger worked their way to the G-spot, and they keeping rubbing against it. Tasha felt violated by this action. But it was her first time to the gynecologist, so she thought it was part of the procedure. She moaned loudly this time. The nurse took a piece a cloth to gag her and prevent her from moaning too loudly. The skilfully fingers of the doctor made her hit her first orgasm and she squirted like there was no tomorrow.

But that was only the beginning of the examination. She breathing heavily from the first orgasm that she got from another person’s hands, with so many eyes and a camcorder recording. Not allowing her to catch the next breath, she felt a big cold object sliding into her vagina. She heard the sound of tightening of a bolt, along with it, she felt her insides were pried open forcefully. It was the vaginal speculum. Tasha remember seeing this thing as work in her collection of adult videos, but she never thought the feel of it expanding and stretch the vagina could be so crazy. She cannot wait for the thing to be remove out of her. The doctor began to take some samples of her sweet juices and place them in the plastic sampling container. Instead of loosening the bolt, the doctor decided to give Tasha her largest thing ever pulled out of her pussy till now. Tasha screamed as loud as she could. But nothing came out except some muffled voice due to her gagged mouth.

“Tasha, please relax and enjoy the two item that I will insert into your vagina. It will help you complete the preparations to the last stage of the examination.” The doctor explained to Tasha.

“Uhh…” Tasha moaned as the waves of pleasure subsides.

Buzzz….. The vibrator within the small sized dildo vibrates loudly with the humming sound of its vibrations. As Tasha’s pussy was completely soak with her juices, the dildo slided into her easily. With a continuous motion of sliding in and out, Tasha could no longer control her desire anymore. And the doctor was fast to notice that her toes were relaxing and the holding of both thighs together were non existance already. Signalling to the nurse, he handed the dildo to the nurse and he proceed to undress his pants.
Old 15-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

Preparing for the entrance of his penis into Tasha’s vagina, he signalled the nurse to stop and with draw the dildo out from her pussy. With one swift thrust of his hips, he slided his rod into Tasha. Sensing that the tool in her vagina was different, she was trying to move the curtain aside. But all these was stop by the nurses. She struggled but it was in vain. The tool in here pussy was too big for her to comprehend. And the constant hitting of her crotch against a hairy base was suspicious. After 3 minutes, the nurses remove the curtains. She had the shock of her life. Doctor was fucking her.

Tears welled up instantenously, and she was trying to move away. But the doctor’s strong thrusts and his big rod was hitting the entrance of the uterus. She knew she could no longer push him away any more. He grunted a few times before he cummed directly into the uterus. The doctor withdraw his rod out, and cum combined with blood flowed out of here pussy. The nurse assisted her to do the wash up.

After washing up and dressing up, Tasha sat in the waiting room and waited for her medical checkup results. The doctor reappeared and explained to Tasha that she was found to be perfectly fine and she was a 100% girl.

Holding the report in her hands, still trembling from the experience she had in the medical centre, she headed to the CEO office.
Old 19-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.. Camping for more

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1