The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 05-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

just sharing short FR for Jin (from adams apple? is adams apple the same with the other one - avoyeur?)

Had this very pretty (and sexy) lady today

Looks: Very very pretty, looks actually (for me) nicer than the photo, very nice reddish hair (smells nice and very soft) and she actually put on make up too for my session. Really happy with the way she looks and smells, snowy white skin, not much boobs but ok as it is proportionate to her rather small and slim profile. Very sexy pink nipples and nicely trimmed down there. Very pretty lady, someone I'd try to pick up if I meet in a classy bar. Her room is very tidy too, unlike another FL that I tried previously (whose room looked like everything was just thrown in). Her room shows her personality - a very neat person!

Attitude is where she really shines - I had experience with FL before who really seemed to rush, for Jin she was very accommodating and patience. I was pretty tired after a long day of work (and maybe not at my best performance) but she was very accommodating with different positions and even allowed me to french kiss her all the way while doing her in many different position. Very nice tight pussy although she had to add a little bit of KY jelly in the beginning.

BBBJ : My goodness she is really good and patient! I nearly blew off within the first 10 minutes of her bbbjing me, had to ask her to slow down. Very nice! And those eyes....

Overall had a very very pleasant experience with her. Will recommend her. Very pretty girl with very good attitude. She rates as one of the most pleasant experience so far that I ever had. Worth Every single dollar. If i have extra money will definitely return for her one more time for a second round.

Would love to take her out to dinner (overnight?) as she seems like a very pleasant company to be with - thats if I get a bonus anytime soon ha ha ha...
Old 05-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hornybastard777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Emma from avoyuer? Is she really European or Asian look?
Old 06-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Re: What's PINK & TiGHT & FEELS GOOD? Playtime is ON- Ravishing Euro Model TIFFANY & (Avoyeur)

Tried her yesterday

Face: 7.5/10 – CFM look
Body: 7.5/10 – slim
Boobs: 7.5/10 – felt original(not enhanced), just nice size.
BbbJ: 7.5/10 - Good suction, deep throat until nearly choke. Alot of saliva.
FJ: 7.5/10 – good and tight
Overall - 7.5/10.
RTF – yes

thanks for arrandement
Old 06-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for updates.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

re-post from few days ago

Wanted another Euro from Mr P's stable but busy ... offered Christina, no regrets. Arrived on time this time despite jam and got rm number ASAP. Nice place - rooms bigger than the old place.

Really tall girl ... 175 cm is about right
Mr P does not photoshop his pictures, and again, much better looking in real life. She says she is 22 yrs old. Dark haired beauty with sharp features. Super slim like a high jumper, long long legs (my weakness), small firm breasts with small dark nipples. Claims she is Russian and very little English, but enough.

Very warm smile at first sight. Wearing skimpy white shorts and black tube top. Got me a towel, I showered, came out and she was already walking around in her birthday suit. Shaven below with neat flaps. Obviously went tanning in a bigini recently.

TCSS first, then CBJ followed by cowgirl then Asian cowgirl, doggie on bed and she walked to the dressing table for another doggie session (thought she wanted to answer her phone) - finished with butterfly. Turned down my offer for DATY.

Body 9/10 - very tall, slim, athletic, small firm A breasts, not for breast lovers
Face 9/10 - model like with strong features
BBBJ 8/10 - worked hard and took it deep
FJ 10/10 - various positions and will make suggestions for you
GFE 9/10 - asked for tip and happily tipped
RTF - Yes

One of the best Euros so far in Sg
Thanks Mr P
Old 07-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
ThunderBlue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderBlue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried eurokings?
Old 09-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderBlue View Post
anyone tried eurokings?
wondering the same thing - sofia looks interesting!
Old 11-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
delight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Julia.... She seems hot!
Old 11-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DickieOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delight View Post
Anyone tried Julia.... She seems hot!
julia from where?
Old 13-03-2014, 02:57 PM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro adam for the arrangement.

Location: 6/10 bath room is too small to fit in 2person, kinda prefer the other location with big room and bathtub. i don't mind paying for more on the room.

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 (nice to grab & lick)

Figure: 9/10 busty & sexy

BBBJ : 10/10 (sucking machine)

Fingering : Yes

Frenching : 7/10

Ass: 9/10 (firm, nice to grab)

FJ: 8.5/10

GFE: 9/10 (wild & very playful, she speaks good english too so communication was not a problem.)

Overall: 9/10 (very good attitude)
Old 13-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thtty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have any bros tried sensations. The girls sure looks hot.

The girl Hong reminds me of 1 of kbs girl.
Old 14-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet168 View Post
Thanks bro adam for the arrangement.

Location: 6/10 bath room is too small to fit in 2person, kinda prefer the other location with big room and bathtub. i don't mind paying for more on the room.

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 (nice to grab & lick)

Figure: 9/10 busty & sexy

BBBJ : 10/10 (sucking machine)

Fingering : Yes

Frenching : 7/10

Ass: 9/10 (firm, nice to grab)

FJ: 8.5/10

GFE: 9/10 (wild & very playful, she speaks good english too so communication was not a problem.)

Overall: 9/10 (very good attitude)
bro which girl is this? I didnt see the name?
Old 14-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Hong used to be under KBS - Yuri. Charges was only $270 then.
Old 14-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Yes, tried Sensations - Inn. Fantastic. She has returned home. Not sure if the other gals provide as described services.
Old 16-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Any bro tried Euroking yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1