The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2009, 11:46 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Becos they give it 2U FOC,thats why U dunnoe their charges
No lah what got free.....free also don't want......!

Like me share a encouter with a katoey in Haadyai late last year!

As during one of the trips where I went with my family and staying in Diamond Hotel due to festive session. At the middle of the night , I was hungry and went out to buy instant noodle from the 7-Eleven store just a few blocks away (Closed already now)

After I had finished paying for it and hot instant noodle in my hand coming out of the 7-Eleven, then someone help me with the door......! It is a Kateoy!

Kateoy: Ah Nia......what is your room number?

Me: (Smile and refuse to answer her and she keep following me)

Kateoy: (Now a bit toolan already) Hello Ah Nia, I sleep with you....OK???

Me: (Keep silence and keep on walking thinking that she will go away)

Kateoy: Hello! Ah Nia! (Shouting now) I ALSO GOT CIBAU ONE YOU KNOW...(thus lifting up her shirt and show me her cibau as I turn to see her)

Damn the chow ah kua......!@#$%^&&*&^%$* She only goes away when I says that my wife is in the room......! KNN!

This Ah Kua is tall, dark and fxxking rough skin one....with a deep voice! Sua ah! ( Unlucky night). Saw her again the following night near the entrance of Novotel Hotel.....!
Old 24-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... ha ha ha ha... tomorrow, I go to Penang....... cannot wait for next week la.... Hari Haji holydays, very packed.......

.... so solli, I am the dream maker.... haa haa...hee hee..
Bro,

How come u ended up in Penang. Wah lau, Penang is a dead place ler. Went there few times. Very boring coz the quality of the stock is for uncle standard ler. If you're frequent China and Thai cheongster, really cannot accept the quality there lah. The cheonging rate there very high too despite the poor quality.

I thk KL is the only place can cheong in Malaysia. Other then that, I thk Batam and Balai can anytime better then Malaysia.
Old 24-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,

How come u ended up in Penang. Wah lau, Penang is a dead place ler. Went there few times. Very boring coz the quality of the stock is for uncle standard ler. If you're frequent China and Thai cheongster, really cannot accept the quality there lah. The cheonging rate there very high too despite the poor quality.

I thk KL is the only place can cheong in Malaysia. Other then that, I thk Batam and Balai can anytime better then Malaysia.
No how cum ended up in Penang, la. I no cheong Tiong Cock, so cannot comment/compare. I no longer a Thai cheongster, I ah pek, chee-ko-peking around.....

You are super duper correct, Penang is fcuking dead, if you are a tourist.........

That's why we 'tourist' should do our stuff in the day and spend the night further up North........ 1.5 hours away and walah, the world cum alive........
Old 24-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Well, you can choose not to believe me. You may always do some walking or dial-up for verification. Good luck!

Cheers
Just wanted to be sure. Anyway, I did call up a few bus operators and all replied negative. Just as well, rather not be up there if it's gonna be fuckin' crowded.
Old 25-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there , Brothers,

Any PRC to bonk ?? Any contacts in Hdy ?
Old 25-11-2009, 12:19 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Just wanted to be sure. Anyway, I did call up a few bus operators and all replied negative. Just as well, rather not be up there if it's gonna be fuckin' crowded.
Yeap..that is true everything will go up.....puyings, hotels and sometimes even food...!
Old 25-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeap..that is true everything will go up.....puyings, hotels and sometimes even food...!
... and meet your relatives there, too....
Old 25-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Hi there , Brothers,

Any PRC to bonk ?? Any contacts in Hdy ?
why bonk PRC in HDY? for sure u get sub standard, unless you bluff yourself.
Old 25-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Floods in South easing

Report from The Nation dated Wednesday 25 November 2009 :-

Floods in South easing

The flooding in Songkhla's Hat Yai district and other areas has subsided and
The two major canals - U-Tapao and Ror 1 - are no longer swollen and pose no flooding risks in Hat Yai municipality. The municipality office replaced the yellow emergency flag with a green one, announcing that things had returned to normal.

Mayor Phrai Phatthano said sunshine was a good omen and that things should return to normal in the next few days provided there are no more heavy showers.

Elsewhere in Songkhla, emergency authorities and residents were bracing for possible flash floods due to anticipated rains later this week. Latest reports say that 37 bridges and 192 roads were damaged, with 415 villages in 12 districts being inundated. The damage was estimated at Bt54 million.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 25-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
daredevil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came across this forum – interesting…

I will be in hatyai from 25 dec to 2 jan. If any of you guys are there, maybe we can ‘yam cha’ during the break from bonking. Haha We can also celebrate New Year Countdown there…

I used to frequent Hatyai in the mid 80’s and early 90’s. After that, stopped until Oct last year. Not so alive anymore nowadays but still brings good feelings… and fond memories…
Old 25-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
why bonk PRC in HDY? for sure u get sub standard, unless you bluff yourself.
why substandard ??? is it no syt or no milf or nothing only . what is the damages like ?? any contacts ???
thanks
Old 26-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
why substandard ??? is it no syt or no milf or nothing only . what is the damages like ?? any contacts ???
thanks
for sure sub standard, good one stay at home.

no need for contacts, when you are there, just go to the front of Lee Gardens, they are there. mostly MILF, cmi. Mannerism very questionable.

Never tried PRC in Thailand before. If such need arise, have many nephews want this ah pek to go to tim sum land...... scare scare.

Damage, I don't know. All I heard is that, in Danok, the going rate is around RM300 LT.
Old 26-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,

Bro, how was Taipei?

no sound, so you no go/come tom yam land?

I going to have tom yam food for the Haji Holydays. In PG for few days, rather boring.........

Maybe can join you for Southern Islands tour one of these days. Been to Batam, never have chance to cheong, Balai is one place I just want to go and satisfy my curiosity.........
Old 26-11-2009, 05:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
for sure sub standard, good one stay at home.

no need for contacts, when you are there, just go to the front of Lee Gardens, they are there. mostly MILF, cmi. Mannerism very questionable.

Never tried PRC in Thailand before. If such need arise, have many nephews want this ah pek to go to tim sum land...... scare scare.

Damage, I don't know. All I heard is that, in Danok, the going rate is around RM300 LT.
Aiyo Uncle asks him to go from Hatyai straight for another 1000 kms more than go over to Issan Border......then straight to China...plenty, small, big, young old.....damages....only petrol $$$ KNN!

You own him contacts meh?
Old 26-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Are you sure?

How cum I don't know, I am in Hatyai for a few days liao, and also a few bros cum in and out like no body biz.
Are you sure?
I oso see there's many reports from news and newspaper of heavy flooding from northern malayisia all the way to soutern thailand
You all go in and out by boat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1