The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Used to carry brick phone around, then dare to travel around.

Now use smart phone, aka "no balls phone"...... become boh LP to travel here, travel there.....

Bro JF, many thanks for the curry fish head......

Our Bro S 6 enjoying fish, crabs, prawns, sotong, vege, satay for 3... only SGD$15....knn.....
Old 29-09-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
stotame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper_22 View Post
Bro, the farm is located at Si Kim Yong, take tuk tuk from lee garden plaza jz ard 5mins. Actually if u gt their(the farms) no, can ask them send gal direct to yo room, bt jz worried if they send u the pork chop. So for the best choice, better u go yourself to the farms and pick.
any bros have the farms number I can call? the we chat thingy seems scary..hehe.. rather have pork chop then wake up kana robbed..hehehe
Old 30-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stotame View Post
any bros have the farms number I can call? the we chat thingy seems scary..hehe.. rather have pork chop then wake up kana robbed..hehehe
Dun bother abt calling farms.. they do not have delivery services.. KFC got. U want? U wan gal, go ask bellboy at the hotel lobby.. they will sure be happy to serve u.. but u got to tell them wat type of gal u wan n can reject if u dun like the gal n u need to give some transport money to the gal too mayb 100 bht. Advisable to go for ST ok... abt 1000-1200bht..
Old 30-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Used to carry brick phone around, then dare to travel around.

Now use smart phone, aka "no balls phone"...... become boh LP to travel here, travel there.....

Bro JF, many thanks for the curry fish head......

Our Bro S 6 enjoying fish, crabs, prawns, sotong, vege, satay for 3... only SGD$15....knn.....
Waaa he go batam got so gd offer for seafoods? Haha... no problem abt the lunch la... haha..
Old 30-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
West Side... a local pub nearby lee garden plaza.walk to odean shopping mall.. n ask ppl hahaha...

Kiss Channel... liveband, but on the ex side... dancers will come to u asking for LDs too..will cost u alot if u got no control.. need to take a tuktuk there..

Nectar pub... liveband n a local pub too.. better atmosphere.. located at Hansa JB hotel.. near to take a tuktuk there.. enjoy..

upped u with my humble pts...
thanks for ur up bro..........kiss channel go before pay for fl haha

nectar club is where all the sao sao go to party........can bring own bottle in

i drive so dont need take tuktuk haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Post Laser Disc should be easy for you to locate...
yeah been there twice many ang moh there

i saw a not bad looking waitress dont know can kio one a not
Old 30-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
if u r looking for wechat gal... dun gv them ur hotel room number first.. meet them at KFC or macdonald.. sometime u will see LB or sometime 2 gals will come at the same time n try scamming u.. if everything is deal, keep ur money n hp inside safe box ok... dun get drugged n later realize u r naked alone in the room la.. im not joking with u.. but juz a precaution..
Hahaha you damn pro sial!
Old 30-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha you damn pro sial!
Sure pro la.. i kena before ma haha.. come 2 LBs.. say wan up together.. i ask them go back n still must pay them transport money lo..m haha..
Old 30-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
warrens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I dun have chance to go and find. is there any number I can call to get them to my room instead... btw, where are the farms? since im staying Lee Garden and Pink lady is beside, can I call them and send gals to my room?
Bro...which hotel u staying? Here is my tip since u afraid of freelancer n no time to go farm.
When u check in, engage the bell boy. When he walk in ur room to carry the luggage, they will usually ask if u 1 sexy show. At that point ask him, whether u want ST or LT.
For hatyai, the price should b about 2500 bath for LT.
Ask him to send at discreet hours. U can also choose stock so let him know ur preference.
they send one or two...if still cant decide...they send another 2.
by then u should pretty much made up ur mind.

Last time i tried turn out the stock was good. Good luck.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
stotame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrens View Post
Bro...which hotel u staying? Here is my tip since u afraid of freelancer n no time to go farm.
When u check in, engage the bell boy. When he walk in ur room to carry the luggage, they will usually ask if u 1 sexy show. At that point ask him, whether u want ST or LT.
For hatyai, the price should b about 2500 bath for LT.
Ask him to send at discreet hours. U can also choose stock so let him know ur preference.
they send one or two...if still cant decide...they send another 2.
by then u should pretty much made up ur mind.

Last time i tried turn out the stock was good. Good luck.
bro.. im staying lee garden plaza hotel. btw, wats ST and LT? Thanks
Old 01-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro.. im staying lee garden plaza hotel. btw, wats ST and LT? Thanks
Lol... ST is short time. 1 shot n she goes home
LT is long time. Will stay with u till morning. How many shots? Depend on the gal la.. but i think at least 2 times
Old 01-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi gents

I know this have been posted before but just need some kind clarifications so please kindly bear with me.

Nectar is kinda far from our hotel, Post Laser is near but too much ang mos, not really into Kiss as we will already have our puyings, any other nice similar chill out places with the hip crowd like Nectar nearer to Post Laser location? Will appreciate some kind advice.

Secondly there are tons of shopping places & night bazaars in Hatyai, any kind advice on which are the bigger ones?

Lastly, anybody experienced before that your farm puyings did not return after you have allowed her to go off during the day as you do not want her to tag along all your day shopping? I know we can always call back the farm OKT for replacement & such but just wondering if any bad experiences from any samsters there before meaning you did not even get a replacement or the OKT avoided or ignored your calls, which I know happens in Danok before. If this happens only once in a blue moon than it will be attributed to arse-luck but if it is quite frequent than I would rather not take the risk to release them prematurely

Thanks in advance

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Hi gents

Nectar is kinda far from our hotel, Post Laser is near but too much ang mos, not really into Kiss as we will already have our puyings, any other nice similar chill out places with the hip crowd like Nectar nearer to Post Laser location? Will appreciate some kind advice.

Secondly there are tons of shopping places & night bazaars in Hatyai, any kind advice on which are the bigger ones?

Lastly, anybody experienced before that your farm puyings did not return after you have allowed her to go off during the day as you do not want her to tag along all your day shopping? I know we can always call back the farm OKT for replacement & such but just wondering if any bad experiences from any samsters there before meaning you did not even get a replacement or the OKT avoided or ignored your calls, which I know happens in Danok before. If this happens only once in a blue moon than it will be attributed to arse-luck but if it is quite frequent than I would rather not take the risk to release them prematurely

Thanks in advance

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
West side saloon, a thai pub quite near to post laser... abt 100m away from eachother. Liveband.. but quite small place.
There is a pasar malam call per thai which operate only on Wednesday onwards.. u need to take a tuktuk there abt 15mins ride.. other bigger shopping malls r BigC, Tesco.
Runners r everywhere in hatyai now. is depend on ur luck if u get a farm gal. U cant complain to the OKT, they cant even control theircgals now.. U can try ST at pinklady@2000bht, new comers@2400. Or go to nicelady in wanpiang hotel@1200-1600bht.
In morning, u can try going to kim yong market near golden crown plaza.. u can find many local foods there too.. if u wan buy cheap local products, u juz tell tuktuk u wan go to BIG market.. they will bring u there..
Hope this can help u..
Old 01-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Tai Kor, u did not bring me to wanpiang hotel to 6c6c... I Hat Yai newbies 😅

Quote:
West side saloon, a thai pub quite near to post laser... abt 100m away from eachother. Liveband.. but quite small place.
There is a pasar malam call per thai which operate only on Wednesday onwards.. u need to take a tuktuk there abt 15mins ride.. other bigger shopping malls r BigC, Tesco.
Runners r everywhere in hatyai now. is depend on ur luck if u get a farm gal. U cant complain to the OKT, they cant even control theircgals now.. U can try ST at pinklady@2000bht, new comers@2400. Or go to nicelady in wanpiang hotel@1200-1600bht.
In morning, u can try going to kim yong market near golden crown plaza.. u can find many local foods there too.. if u wan buy cheap local products, u juz tell tuktuk u wan go to BIG market.. they will bring u there..
Hope this can help u..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
As per bro jimfairy's comments it's a very heng suay kind of thing.

I only know Hatyai/Dannok Farms not interested in repeat business.
Just want to make a deal quickly and don't care about after sales service.
They not so pro as Dongguan KTVs.

Farm hunting is like buying 4D.
Sometimes you hit first or consolation prize.
Sometimes you bet 500 sets of numbers also don't get back S$10.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Tai Kor, u did not bring me to wanpiang hotel to 6c6c... I Hat Yai newbies 😅
Aiyo Bro.. u bonked so many times in pinklady liao.. still wan go nicelady meh lol.. next time i hold ur hand n bring u there la haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1