The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Any fun ktv/massage/bar to recommend? Heading there this coming weekend
Old 16-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coolpipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75 View Post
well... i know it's a bit confusing to see many threads on Hatyai.
but i personally think more threads always brings more helpful informations on Hatyai and goody FRs.

Hatyai Newbies are always welcome to ask even most basic questions here and i and many kind senior brudders will be very delighted to assist.

i will be starting with lots of info and FRs myself, brudders who went there are also welcome to post FRs here. of coz if brudders hope to know more 'advance' enquiries on Hatyai. There are always lots of seniors like (well he's living in Hatyai)Thaivisitor 's thread 'Hatyai after Dark'.
But I am starting this thread as a pure basic guide for newbies like me in the past.
I will share with all for what i know about Hatyai. But of coz , i have to admit i am not the expert or well-localised. Just standing on a visitor's ground...

Paisei Pasei.....
Bruddersout there, pls give your most truthful advice and suggestions anytime if any brudders see this thread as unnecessary...
Hi, staying at freindlytel Hotel. Can anyone give some advise which places I can go during the daytime or evening for a cool beer and some chicks? Thnaks bro!
Old 16-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi been going Haiyat for the past 3 years. Staying at Aloha Hotel. There is a massage place next to the hotel, where you can choose your massage girl and ask her to go to your hotel room. While in the room if chemistry is right , she will offer for 1.5k to 3k. Most syt are from Myanmar.

Last edited by nice123; 21-09-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Old 18-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Today book coach tomorrow go Hat Yai. First time so last minute. It has been 2 years since I last went. Short getaway and hope for some good adventure.
Old 23-09-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Today book coach tomorrow go Hat Yai. First time so last minute. It has been 2 years since I last went. Short getaway and hope for some good adventure.
How was the experience in Hatyai?

Old 13-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
phantom8300 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom8300 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensomchai View Post
Hi bro, since you in Hatyai, you can add this Lady, NOK who is on Wechat ID: I want....
Service for shot time is only 1K..... maybe worth a try. Kindly write a FR once you have tried her. Missed trying her the last time as am flying off already, Good Luck...
No such user?
or Chg Wechat liao?

In haytai now, bored
Annie,Jing Jing,faye( Haonan)
Xiao mi ( locker)
Wang Li(liquid)
ANAN(new cargodfather)
Xiao YU,Sophie,Xiao Xia, Xiao Xiao H cup,jamie( littlefat)
shuang fei sisters( Nhr69)
Nicole (PL)
Cheryl (Yeehaa)
Michelle( Simone)
Old 13-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
[/B][/COLOR]

It is just around there , further up from the Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3 Rd ( near See Kim Yong 7-Eleven shop ) , just around the corner , just opposite, within your eyesight if you walk a bit further up.
Thanks for the info panda!

Just to be clear, is this "Yaya farm" near Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3 Rd or Channiwate 3 Rd? According to Google Maps, Yaya Karaoke (see pic in the post below) is near Channiwate 3 Rd.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...9#post17362969

Thanks for your help!
Old 14-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Thanks for the info panda!

Just to be clear, is this "Yaya farm" near Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3 Rd or Channiwate 3 Rd? According to Google Maps, Yaya Karaoke (see pic in the post below) is near Channiwate 3 Rd.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...9#post17362969

Thanks for your help!
If u take a tuk2 u can drop at v Hotel and resort and walk in the lane to channiwate 3 Road.. Is on the left side of the lane..
Old 15-10-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice123 View Post
Hi been going Haiyat for the past 3 years. Staying at Aloha Hotel. There is a massage place next to the hotel, where you can choose your massage girl and ask her to go to your hotel room. While in the room if chemistry is right , she will offer for 1.5k to 3k. Most syt are from Myanmar.
Bro, those Myanmar girl qoute u 1.5k to 3k is for overnight or one shot?
Old 15-10-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice123 View Post
Whats The name of massage place u go beside aloha hotel? If king xxxxx I went before but can't choose girl..all aunty doing massage..
Old 15-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
If u take a tuk2 u can drop at v Hotel and resort and walk in the lane to channiwate 3 Road.. Is on the left side of the lane..
Thanks FJ!
Old 21-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99199 View Post
Bro, those Myanmar girl qoute u 1.5k to 3k is for overnight or one shot?
Try the singkie girl....
There is one singkie halfbreed doing FL there.... sometimes she can be found in Yaya or on wechat....... late 20s or early 30s she is malay indian..... a bit bahchai with big boobs.

Fyi...... she is on the run from SPF and taken refuge in LOS..... thus resort to FL to survive there. If you do hapoen to book her..... advise her to return SGP and surrender...... even if she has to spend time in Changi bungalow... it is still better than surviving as an FL in LOS.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Try the singkie girl....
There is one singkie halfbreed doing FL there.... sometimes she can be found in Yaya or on wechat....... late 20s or early 30s she is malay indian..... a bit bahchai with big boobs.

Fyi...... she is on the run from SPF and taken refuge in LOS..... thus resort to FL to survive there. If you do hapoen to book her..... advise her to return SGP and surrender...... even if she has to spend time in Changi bungalow... it is still better than surviving as an FL in LOS.
U got her wchat?
Old 23-10-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99199 View Post
U got her wchat?
If she's working on that day just use the search function. Her wechat changes quite often.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
She commit simi crime? If cuz drug case surrender can mean mati leh. 55555
Dun think it is mati case as she was on 50K bail and absconded.
Capital offences are non-bailable.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1