The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Bros , Seriously spitting into others mouth is really kinda disgusting . Imagining that you have other ppl spitting into your mouth that would not be a good experience eh
Old 19-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot View Post
Bros , Seriously spitting into others mouth is really kinda disgusting . Imagining that you have other ppl spitting into your mouth that would not be a good experience eh
Okt shld just blacklist those number and account
Less impact on us

Then again what's the motivation for refusing the other bro French did he look like a spitter. It would be easier to make clear kissing only instead of all services, I would be very happy to after that get French as a bonus
Old 19-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Spitting in mouths? WTF? Gross!!!

Don't bros understand the simple concept that if you treat a woman right, she will treat you right?

Last edited by agoodfellahk; 19-08-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 19-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanp View Post
For all bros i just want to share a bit of my experience with bro sistar. I had booking with jin. For those who thinks shes hot better think again. True some okt really keep up with their girls but some really not. Like okt sistar.
I was really really disapointed with last nite apointment.

Firstly, apointment was suposed to be 9pm. I made it 8 50 to the hotel. Said i made apointment at 9 so i had to wait. Ok i wait 9pm i sms again said girl not ready had to wait 5 more minutes. Then 10 mnts. Then 15 mnts. Total i had to wait 45 mnts. Unbeliveable. This is the second time he made me wait like this. I told him already last time you made me wait dont do it again but hes done worse. Last time 30 mnts no 45 mnts. New low standard.

Second, when i entered the room, the girl looked like aged 10 to 15 years older than the posted pic. The foto was absolutely gorgeous chic the real one?? Make me wanna run away and save my 350.

Third, service was really poor n not up to standard 350. I swore other girl okt service way way way better. 2mnt bj, 3 mnt thrusting pain pain pain. No gfe angry face not good mood overal total waste of money.

Not the end yet, i ask the girl why made me wait 45 mnts. She said with honest face okt never sms her, she was free for the last hour. What the ffff.. so okt made we wait arround for nothing and the worse he did that on purpose.

I was gonna book mimi from sistar, but some honest bro already posted she look half the pic posted so granted my exp last nite i wont bother again with this okt. No matter how good the posted pic its all photoshoped n edited.

And for all bros out there who read this n still wish to book jin from sistar, i say go ahead n if you disapointed just remember you read my posting.
Actually, I had the same experience three times like you. Once with Nana, I was made to wait 1 hour because she not ready, then when reach 10 mins before appt I sms OKT who say wait cos got 10 mins before my time. 20 mins later I sms him, he say 5 min, 5 min later he say 15 min. Effectively, almost half hour over my apt whereby I already waited extra 1 hour. With such short time left, I request another gal within same hotel immediately available. He says go another hotel which will take me another 20 mins or wait another half hour for Nana to be ready. If I can go another hotel 20 mins away I might as well wait half hour for Nana. So pissed off, I cancel appt as I meeting a friend soon. The next day book Nana she told me she was free the day before and OKT didn't tell her anything. Business was quite slow.
Second time RTF Nana again, she not ready at appointed time so Sistar ask if I want alternative, Say ok while waiting for Nana, gave me Young after half hour of waiting. Actually, when I reach she is far from the picture advertised even though it is slightly blurred. Really feel and looks like a back up FL for those not available. Service was so so and considered overpriced at $350.
Third time is Sunhwa. I made a last minute appointment for her in half hour time since I am in town for 1.30pm. OKT took 15 mins to reply say 2 hours later. As I was also taking my time to reply, suddenly with 10 mins to my preferred time he say confirm at 1.30pm ask me go now. but I say I need 20 mins to reach he say ok. When reach no carpark I say slightly late, he ok, by the time I sms for room number at 2pm he says I left half hour. Damned, as I am really keen to try her so I say ok. When reach room, press bell but no response. Waited awhile, sms OKT and press bell again. She finally opened the door and when inside she says OKT never inform her got customer. She was up since 8am and I first customer of the day. The saving grace was one of the best session I had thou short.
Old 19-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mitsukihayase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is really sad to hear. Think it needs to be clear here that you're paying for a service, not an object, and as with all services provided, there should be a certain amount of decency and respect accorded.

Hopefully this doesn't end up impacting the quality of girls.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yah I hate it when it's obviously double booked
Timing very important, stick with the confirmed time
Old 19-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, those who spit into other's mouth should just go home and wank it off. This is uncalled for. Spitters kindly respect these ladies, they maybe in this trade but everyone deserves respect.
Old 19-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all bros and please keep this thread going for as long as possible, to protect newcomers. If not for this thread I would been scammed by these OKTs too.

Charging $350? The girls and service had better be good. I just don't understand why they want to scam?! They can only scam each brother once. After that, they learn their lesson and never come back.

Suggestion to OKTs: lower the price of these Koreans a bit, give an honest description and picture - sammyboy community will reward you with regular business.

Suggestion to bros: Until OKTs up their game, let's just boycott.

After 3 years as a cheongster, I now realise there's no point being soft. Recently, I went to a Thai FL - I already got discount from OKT from $160 to $140. When I arrive she ask for $160. I say "No $140". She say "You ring boss". I just walked out. OKT SMS me "oh sorry I told the girl wrong". I reply "tough shit". These girls and OKTs had better start giving proper service and treating this like a proper business if they want to get my money.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for FR on new half jap
Old 20-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3817 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SioniX View Post
Waiting for FR on new half jap

Swee it's like Japanese on a budget. $350 nia, will try
Old 20-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanp View Post
For all bros i just want to share a bit of my experience with bro sistar. I had booking with jin. For those who thinks shes hot better think again. True some okt really keep up with their girls but some really not. Like okt sistar.
I was really really disapointed with last nite apointment.

Firstly, apointment was suposed to be 9pm. I made it 8 50 to the hotel. Said i made apointment at 9 so i had to wait. Ok i wait 9pm i sms again said girl not ready had to wait 5 more minutes. Then 10 mnts. Then 15 mnts. Total i had to wait 45 mnts. Unbeliveable. This is the second time he made me wait like this. I told him already last time you made me wait dont do it again but hes done worse. Last time 30 mnts no 45 mnts. New low standard.

Second, when i entered the room, the girl looked like aged 10 to 15 years older than the posted pic. The foto was absolutely gorgeous chic the real one?? Make me wanna run away and save my 350.

Third, service was really poor n not up to standard 350. I swore other girl okt service way way way better. 2mnt bj, 3 mnt thrusting pain pain pain. No gfe angry face not good mood overal total waste of money.

Not the end yet, i ask the girl why made me wait 45 mnts. She said with honest face okt never sms her, she was free for the last hour. What the ffff.. so okt made we wait arround for nothing and the worse he did that on purpose.

I was gonna book mimi from sistar, but some honest bro already posted she look half the pic posted so granted my exp last nite i wont bother again with this okt. No matter how good the posted pic its all photoshoped n edited.

And for all bros out there who read this n still wish to book jin from sistar, i say go ahead n if you disapointed just remember you read my posting.
Either you have very high standards, or is there a possibility of a 'spare' lower grade FL who is standing in? This particular okt is well versed in photoshop, and I've decided to steer clear of her postings. There are other options out there, some of them cheaper and okt post pics that actually resemble the girl.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smileleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Hanna from bro Iconick stable ... She is much prettier than the photo and has a body to die for. One thing to note - she is intellectually fun, she speaks with polished English and studied in international school. You need to interact with her with clever conversations in order not to make her lose interest in you
Old 20-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had hanna as well from iconick

First time trying this stable, felt like some kimchi so I originally had meiji iin mind, she was off today so the okt offered hana. I guess yeah you know what why not?

The place is very very posh, 5 star hotel, although a bit hard to reach if you take public transport, very nice, clean and super spacious, almost feel weird as the room is huge.

Hana is very pretty in real life, very sexy body with (seems like) real boobs and nice ass. Her attitude is very good too, very seductive and gets the mood on. Very accommodating to fj position and we moved around from the bed to the sofa etc, very very good and passionate session, one of the better ones I ever had as she was very tight and wet (no lube required) and she loves to French while fj. English very good with the International school student accent, very sexy and when she moans it's super hot!

Total damage was 250, I thought it was very reasonable. Thanks to the okto for the easy arrangement!
Old 20-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

i guess the other thread on wagyu beef got deleted!

i didn't know the price for korean gals in usa/malaysia was only us100/rm160. So by right it should be roughly sgd$160 here going by bro iconick's pricing.

seems like okts has been following singtel's pricing of world cup subscription.....inflate inflate as much as possible!
Old 20-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itypeonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Korean Girls Review !

reason its 350 here is because okt gets 150. girl only got 200.

better to negotiate with girl directly if possible. 200 is reasonable for kpop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1