The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fanxinwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scammer, Fan Xinwen

Anyone know this scammer?
Old 18-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Re: Scammer, Fan Xinwen

This is the scammer
Old 18-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Sounds slutty I like to fuck her
Old 19-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know her. Used to be popular girl at club century. I went hotel with her several times. The damages was around 300.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseking View Post
I know her. Used to be popular girl at club century. I went hotel with her several times. The damages was around 300.
Old 19-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
300 for this girl? Not worth it la.
Old 19-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9026 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanxinwen View Post

Anyone know this scammer?
You tio con ah? 欢场无真爱,您没听说过吗?牛不喝水,压不的牛头低!
Old 20-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
300 for this girl? Not worth it la.
Yalor. 300 really not worth. China massage girl only charge 120 only .
Old 24-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

The scammer gang
Old 24-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Scammer, Fan Xinwen

Careful of foreigner girls, that also include man too. All the years we have being writting pay this girls, screw her and thank her. No further relationships actually PT girls too throw the same stunts.

By the way, I saw this all along. The SOB dont wish to serve NS. He is nothing but a traitor.

Controversial teenage blogger Amos Yee has been detained in the US while trying to seek political asylum, according to a media report.

Yee, who was jailed twice in Singapore for his offensive posts about religion and the late ex-prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, was helped in his asylum bid by US-based Singaporean activist Melissa Chen, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) said in a report Friday (23 December).

Chen said Yee, 18, is being detained in a jail near Chicago and that she last spoke with him via video on Thursday. Yee has a tourist visa for his entry into the US, but was detained after he told border control officers that he was seeking asylum, Chen added.
Old 24-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Careful of foreigner girls, that also include man too. All the years we have being writting pay this girls, screw her and thank her. No further relationships actually PT girls too throw the same stunts.

By the way, I saw this all along. The SOB dont wish to serve NS. He is nothing but a traitor.

Controversial teenage blogger Amos Yee has been detained in the US while trying to seek political asylum, according to a media report.

Yee, who was jailed twice in Singapore for his offensive posts about religion and the late ex-prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, was helped in his asylum bid by US-based Singaporean activist Melissa Chen, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) said in a report Friday (23 December).

Chen said Yee, 18, is being detained in a jail near Chicago and that she last spoke with him via video on Thursday. Yee has a tourist visa for his entry into the US, but was detained after he told border control officers that he was seeking asylum, Chen added.
You stupid cock.
Don't serve ns isn't a traitor
Not believing or supporting garbagement isn't traitor too.

He won't get asylum but good luck to him cos
Spore failed him. Sporeans failed him
_________
Exchange points stupid cock ma
Old 25-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nabeh, like this 300? Even 150 I also need to think twice.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanxinwen View Post

The scammer gang
I know the right one. She was also working at club century, xiaoxia, number is 209. The damage higher, around 500. I heard she also having sham marriage / marriage of convenience with a Singaporean.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

This type of fxxk face $300 also no (.)(.)
Old 27-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know the right one. She was also working at club century, xiaoxia, number is 209. The damage higher, around 500. I heard she also having sham marriage / marriage of convenience with a Singaporean.
500 dollars to fuck a PRC chicken, you guys are out of your mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1