The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
Tormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Scammer, Fan Xinwen

looks good to me
Old 31-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fanxinwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another scammer gang member. Middle one is the mamasan of palace 8 marina
Old 31-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Another scammer gang member
Old 04-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mamasan are the big scammer. She will scam you to go KTV every night, open many bottles, give more tips, bring the girl go ST to get commission & etc
Old 14-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
moscato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Careful of foreigner girls, that also include man too. All the years we have being writting pay this girls, screw her and thank her. No further relationships actually PT girls too throw the same stunts.

By the way, I saw this all along. The SOB dont wish to serve NS. He is nothing but a traitor.

Controversial teenage blogger Amos Yee has been detained in the US while trying to seek political asylum, according to a media report.

Yee, who was jailed twice in Singapore for his offensive posts about religion and the late ex-prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, was helped in his asylum bid by US-based Singaporean activist Melissa Chen, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) said in a report Friday (23 December).

Chen said Yee, 18, is being detained in a jail near Chicago and that she last spoke with him via video on Thursday. Yee has a tourist visa for his entry into the US, but was detained after he told border control officers that he was seeking asylum, Chen added.
sorry hijacking your thread TS

i just wanna articulate my views on amos yee

though what he is done is rather controversial and has incurred the wrath or even respect of many

i originate from the camp where i kinda respect him for his intellectual ability

when i was 17, i was busy gaming and pcc-ing and never did have such intellectual ability like him

i think he is intelligent, and put to wrong use
Old 15-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Another victim of fan xinwen scam
Old 15-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Old 15-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscato View Post
sorry hijacking your thread TS

i just wanna articulate my views on amos yee

though what he is done is rather controversial and has incurred the wrath or even respect of many

i originate from the camp where i kinda respect him for his intellectual ability

when i was 17, i was busy gaming and pcc-ing and never did have such intellectual ability like him

i think he is intelligent, and put to wrong use
lol... sorry but amos yee is hardly intelligent. hahaha... he is one of the most stupid person i have seen. spoken to him once and i was convinced in a matter of minutes he doesn't even have the slightest idea of what he is saying. he merely takes what you say and twist it into some out of the world logic. he can't measure his actions, lacks knowledge of law, religion, can't communicate ideas, severe lack of depth in his knowledge. he's not even articulate. all he does is blabber nonsense that's not coherent. there are a lot of other people who are truely intelligent out there just that they don't have the media coverage. if you think amos is intelligent then i shudder to imagine where you stand...
Old 15-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You stupid cock.
Don't serve ns isn't a traitor
Not believing or supporting garbagement isn't traitor too.

He won't get asylum but good luck to him cos
Spore failed him. Sporeans failed him
_________
Exchange points stupid cock ma

no. he failed himself. he only has himself to blame. there are many ways to get out of the ns system. novo issue likes serving. including me. but at least have the basic intelligence to know your priorities and cost of actions. amos basically Cannot even have the intelligence to understand what is worthwhile and how to get away from NS. or how to minimize the impact of NS or how to make the best out of NS if you Can't get away. i spoke to him once. he is just one stupid boy trying to look intelligent. i Have dealt with some very brilliant minds before not in Singapore. and i must say... amos is a joke.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
500 dollars to fuck a PRC chicken, you guys are out of your mind.
i agree totally
Old 15-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

These ladies in these touched photos look good to me.
Old 15-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
no. he failed himself. he only has himself to blame. there are many ways to get out of the ns system. novo issue likes serving. including me. but at least have the basic intelligence to know your priorities and cost of actions. amos basically Cannot even have the intelligence to understand what is worthwhile and how to get away from NS. or how to minimize the impact of NS or how to make the best out of NS if you Can't get away. i spoke to him once. he is just one stupid boy trying to look intelligent. i Have dealt with some very brilliant minds before not in Singapore. and i must say... amos is a joke.
Wrong wrong wrong!!!

In future if unsure, ask me.
There's no doubt Amos is stupid.
I don't need to talk to him or read his nonsense to know it. So there's how I'm smarter than u already

But being stupid is not justification to b treated like how garbagement treated Amos. If it is, hundreds of thousands or millions in spore will b jailed including most of the ppl here.

But there's one thing amos got right.
No matter wat excuse he use to keng, saf will not let him keng.

N Even if they LAN LAN have to downgrade him, they'll still find ways to make his life a living hell, which there's no reason to do so. So he's right to seek asylum
________
Exchange points smart ma
Old 15-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanxinwen View Post

Who's the dumb ass.
He too young to b her custy or eat her soft rice . I bet she prefers to b fucked by the young prc guys than him
_______
Soft rice can exchange points ma

Last edited by sadfa; 15-01-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong!!!

In future if unsure, ask me.
There's no doubt Amos is stupid.
I don't need to talk to him or read his nonsense to know it. So there's how I'm smarter than u already

But being stupid is not justification to b treated like how garbagement treated Amos. If it is, hundreds of thousands or millions in spore will b jailed including most of the ppl here.

But there's one thing amos got right.
No matter wat excuse he use to keng, saf will not let him keng.

N Even if they LAN LAN have to downgrade him, they'll still find ways to make his life a living hell, which there's no reason to do so. So he's right to seek asylum
________
Exchange points smart ma
you don't seem bright enough to get the point huh? haha
Old 19-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who's the dumb ass.
He too young to b her custy or eat her soft rice . I bet she prefers to b fucked by the young prc guys than him
_______
Soft rice can exchange points ma
He is propnex property agent, shaun seah wen jun. He look like gay, how he fuck this prc scammer!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1