The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Steve Jobs' last words
He died a billionaire at 56yrs of Pancreatic Cancer and here are his last words on the sick bed:

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and

wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.

Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – "Life".

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading – "Book of Healthy Life".

Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down.

Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends...

Treat yourself well. Cherish others.

As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch - they both tell the same time...

Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag - the amount of money inside is the same;

Whether we drive a $150,000 car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance is the same, and we get to the same destination.

Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine - the hangover is the same;

Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq ft - loneliness is the same.

You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down - you go down with it...

Therefore.. I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth, .... That is true happiness!!

Five Undeniable Facts of Life :
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.

2. Best awarded words in London ... "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."

3. The One who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.

4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
Only a few really understand it.

5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!

NOTE: If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!

Six Best Doctors in the World
1. Sunlight
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Diet
5. Self Confidence and
6. Friends

Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.

God loves you!
Old 08-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Bro TS, read your pm.
Based on whatever you shared, those are what I could suggest.
If those can't help, do let me know more detail about your current plight
Cheer up man.
Thanks for your pm. But if I can have an option not to involve the government I would take it.

Seriously government is the last resort.

My problem right now is a lack of seed money to tide me through my job hunt and last a month to get paid.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
Thanks for your pm. But if I can have an option not to involve the government I would take it.

Seriously government is the last resort.

My problem right now is a lack of seed money to tide me through my job hunt and last a month to get paid.
Bro, Govt help is a safety net for needy.
If you have other resources, e.g. family members, friends, who could be kind enough to loan you a bit to tide you through tough times, do approach them.
But I guess you don't, thus you posted here.
Channels of help and resources are available in your community. It is still your choice whether or not to seek them to tide you through temporary.
hang in there. Tough times don't last, tough men do.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Bro, Govt help is a safety net for needy.
If you have other resources, e.g. family members, friends, who could be kind enough to loan you a bit to tide you through tough times, do approach them.
But I guess you don't, thus you posted here.
Channels of help and resources are available in your community. It is still your choice whether or not to seek them to tide you through temporary.
hang in there. Tough times don't last, tough men do.
Yeah, family and friends can forget about it. Really.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the views of Hi2U. I really hope you will find your assistance here. There are brothers who will help you in kind in this forum. Be patient ....
Old 08-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
Yeah, family and friends can forget about it. Really.
take care bro empathise with you. please be blessed
Old 08-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
take care bro empathise with you. please be blessed
Thank you.

If I ever find my footing in life I'm gonna pay it forward and help those in need.

Seriously if anyone ever hit rock bottom then can understand how fucked up it is to not even have money to take MRT or buy a new pair of glasses or even buy food.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

PM me when you can
Old 08-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bro, I am been in your case before, only less severe since it is a case of post NS and cannot get a job.

No job for almost 1.5 months after sending out letters after letters. Did not dare ask my parents for money as they are not highly paid too. I can only stay at home most of the time. Luckily still can have 3 meals a day.

In the end, I started doing part time first. Serving tables, giving out leaflets. Back then, they only pay $4.50 an hour for serving table and $3 dollars an hour to finish giving 5000 leaflets in 4hours (something like that). I still did it. best thing, they pay by the day. So, after a few hours of work, at least have 10+ to 20+ dollars in pocket. I think you can start from there too. I am sure they pay better now.

As you earn some money each day thru part time, you have lesser worries and can use your free time to focus on finding permanent work.

It will be tough, I promise you. But you will have to put aside your pride and focus on it. Remember this, life can be harsh... but if you face up to it and walk it through, the light at the end of the tunnel makes the difference.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

go distribute flyer first they pay daily next go fast food restuarant most of them provide meals. save your money then change job. no need to die cry here cry there it not the end of the world. focus

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 08-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Dear TS,

天无绝人之路.

Don't think of ending it all as a way out.

Solve 1 issue at a time.

There are many temples that serve free food in SG. Regardless of race, language or religion, they will serve you food. 7am to 7pm.
This might solve the food problem for a while if they are within reach of your place of residence. You should be able to find them on google.

Cycle if need to, can save some money as well.

I'm sure some of these temples accept volunteers as well or you can try asking if they are willing to pay you a part time wage to work in their kitchen or do the dishes.

Solves your food problem and maybe earn some cash to tide you through.

Don't wait to ask for help from your MP or community centres. Go and talk to them.

Hope your situation improves soon.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Mus be Gnnivla's buddy, but tis one say wanna die. Other one just beg for money. Combine together shld be quite lethal combo.

Knn, cos like tis wan go DIE??? Then go DIE la fuck...Cfrm u no BALLS to go die also wan. U tink got no people worse situation then u???? If u wannna die then make sure u donate ur vital organs to people who appreciate life more n not wanna die cos going thru a tough situation.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 08-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog no mean. Only being reasonable, find job for you all will be fine.

Doggystyle was beri poor puppy... school, parents never bothered. Ddog determined to study... moved off from family to foreign land, went hungry all the time. Classmates ate, Ddog study with empty stomach. Parents didn't bother much. Friends asked, with growling stomach, Ddog lied to classmate "not hungry".

Went a long way in life and built own world. Surrounded by beautiful people. Then all shattered with an accident that left Ddog almost paralyzed for life. Not because of selfish reason, but paralyzed from doing a good good deed. Long story.

Healed from beri sheer determination. Picked up life again, from front got to know tons of elites yet helping the poor from behind. You won't get blessed nor good luck from doing good deeds at all. Like this morning, Ddog saw poor grandfather collecting cans, placed $50 in his pocket and gestured 'eat'. You know why?

Because Ddog experienced much hardship and manage to rise above it. No better, no worse than anyone, just have a bit spare change to make a difference.

Last month Bangkok, walk with pretty Siambu, she suddenly missing Ddog, then came running to her panting and smiling. You
know why? because, was helping mother with kids. But gal didn't notice... she don't have to. Until 3rd beggar, she turned her back, saw.... me took beggars hand and placed some money, then told me Ddog different from other guys. She like deep deep, hugged Ddog entire trip that night.

But first, we must help ownself, basic rule #1. Helping others are optional choices (but chics like)

Beri simple advise: get a job, don't give lame excuses

Last edited by ddog; 08-06-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

If you have hands, legs, mouth, you can

1. Distribute Flyers
2. Take on Telemarketing jobs
3. Sell Tissue.

All these are physical jobs which require minimum or zero cost
Old 09-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

camoman,

Want to commit suicide but still want to keep govt assist as last resort.
Pardon me for saying, but I think you are really quite sick, not thinking straight liao...

If you are sick, you cannot work. No work, no $.
Suggest to you seek medical help to get healthy ASAP.

Check out gumtree website part-time jobs or just google part-time job.
Plenty of jobs avail.
Most daily rated. You get your money at end of day.

Goodluck!

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1