The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Sl I think of you are still trapped and waiting for breakthrough, please continue writing.
Old 15-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for J to make the next move, right sl?
Old 16-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 6
The courtship I

That same night, I decided my outburst may be a relief for me but ultimately, it could also be rather damaging for us. And I was right.

I sent a simple “sorry about last night” message that very night without a reply. It wasn’t 3-4 days later that I sent her a greeting message. All read, no reply. For the next few days, I sent some more forwarded messages to her. Again all read, without a reply. After almost a week, I wrote a message over whatsapp and sent to her. It goes:
“J, Im very sorry. I went way overboard that night and you have every right to be upset and angry with me. Sorry alone isn’t enough but its the least I can do now till you give me a chance to make amends. Can we at least be friends? Nothing more than that. I don’t want us to remain as strangers for the rest of our lives. Let’s buried the past between your sis and me, shall we? It shouldn’t be the reason for you to be uncomfortable. Whether seeing me or not isn’t going to change anything. Your sis has already moved on. Then why are we holding on to the past?
Meeting up with you in London was the best thing that happened to me in a long time. It brings me so much joy just hanging out with you. I really enjoy the companion of a great friend and I don’t want to lose one when I see one. I treasure this friendship a lot, believe me. Can we be friends?”

I must have written, re-written and corrected the above message over 10 times. Not to be too pushy, to be as straight forward as possible and more importantly, to sound sincere that I only want to be friends.
Everything was true, except one thing: I wanted to be more than friends with J…

The message was read but no reply. The next morning, I sent a simple “good morning” and voila! She replied good morning to me too! Having found my head above the water, I knew very well I had to thread very carefully.

I chose to control my urge to contact her for about a week. One week later, I sent a request for dinner and was rejected. Couple of days later, sent a request for drinks and got rejected as well. This was followed by another 2-3 rejections. I was getting no where and felt a little antsy and lost.

I thought to myself: am I reading just too much into that nick on the bottle? Could it be that she just loves the name given by me and not the giver of the name? Has she really moved on without feelings for me? Does she just said we can be friends to appease me? Or am I stuck in this friendzone that I have ‘nicely’ set up for myself forever? Fcuk

All the self-confidence and made beliefs slowly evaporated every single time I got rejected for a catch up. The fear of facing more rejections set in and I was more melancholic with every passing day without seeing her. Have I read too much and lost the plot?

I was helpless but I wasn’t about to give up. I continued messaging J every couple of days. There were a couple times she gave a smiley emoji for funny forwarded messages but nothing more. All date requests were turned down for the next 1 month or so.

Then one day, I struck gold…

I remember it was a Friday night and past 9pm. I was at home trying my nth time asking J out over the weekend. The exchange goes..

Me: “J, I have free movies passes tomorrow given by one of my company sponsors. Wanna catch it together?

J: “Sorry I can’t. I made arrangements already”

Me: “any dinner plans?”

J “ya it’s the whole day. Can’t make it.”

Me: “no worries. you have a great weekend”

I throw the phone to the furthest corner of my bed and was prepared to go to bed early. Another rejection, I thought to myself.
It must have been 15mins later that I got a ping on my phone.

J: “are you free now?”

Me: “of cos. Wanna catch supper or something? Im game”
J: “Nay, I just finished a function and I cant get a cab or Grab for over 30 mins. If its convenient, would you come and pick me? Its raining very heavily here”
I was smiling when I call her to tell that I can reach in 10mins or so. I arrived and spotted J in a distance. I turned on the hazard light, took the umbrella and run towards the building. J only saw me when I was almost approaching the shelter she was under and her face lit up to give me the sweetest smile I haven’t seen for ages.

J: you don’t have to walk over.

Me; I don’t want you to get wet

J: I am already drenched running from the function room to this place so that its easier for you to pick me up

I sheltered J with the umbrella, one arm over her shoulder as we scurried back to my car. I haven’t been this close to J for years..

She went on to apologise for troubling me but I brushed it off. I was heading towards her place when she told me that she has been living on her own for over a year. She had rented a small unit in a condo near her workplace. the journey was so short and before we know it, we reached her condo. It was still pouring heavily.

J: “thanks for the ride. Lets catch up soon.”
I kept quiet and refused to reply, just giving a weak smile. J opened the door and just as she was able to close the door, I stopped her.

Me: “Hey, can I self-invite myself up to your place for a coffee?

J must have found it too hard to reject me this time. She nodded.

J’s place was a small one bedder. She excused herself for a shower as she was rather wet. I made myself a drink in her kitchen waiting for her to be out. She was soon out with an over-sized T-shirt and shorts. It was only at this point that J noticed that the entire left side of me was drenched while sheltering her.

J: Gosh you are so wet too. You want to take a shower or change to something?

Me: I don’t mind changing but I doubt you have a t-shirt that is big enough for me.

J: ok, the biggest I have is the one im wearing. I will change to something else and pass this to you

I agreed. J walked to the bathroom with another t-shirt. She closed the door but didn’t remove the toilet door stopper, leaving a small gap visible from the sofa where I sat. From the gap, I could see the clear mirror reflection of J taking off the T-shirt. It must have only been less than 5 secs of seeing her only in bra, but thats all the time it needed for me to have a full hard on...
Old 16-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Waiting for J to make the next move, right sl?
Unfortunately, I hardly had any luck in women making the first move on me all my life.

But I am a hunter.. if I spot a prey, I won't let go.. but thats my younger, wilder days. Can only reminisce once in a while lol
Old 16-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story! Pls cont TS
Old 16-04-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, sl favourite sound is ping.
Old 17-04-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
carmegedd0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 17-04-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Unfortunately, I hardly had any luck in women making the first move on me all my life.

But I am a hunter.. if I spot a prey, I won't let go.. but thats my younger, wilder days. Can only reminisce once in a while lol
Do you consider J making her first move on you? hehe?

Yes once a prey is spotted must be able the sign and grab the opportunity or else will live with regret.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
HorYiPeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story and waiting here next
Old 18-04-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Do you consider J making her first move on you? hehe?

Yes once a prey is spotted must be able the sign and grab the opportunity or else will live with regret.
I have to say yes, she made the first move. But she deeply regretted it especially when we journeyed to a point of no return. I have described in detail in my earlier posts of yester years
Old 19-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
I have to say yes, she made the first move. But she deeply regretted it especially when we journeyed to a point of no return. I have described in detail in my earlier posts of yester years
I think both of you are fated to meet in this life so try to make full use of it, hehe.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
waukesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates pls.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
wombu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS very good story, hoping to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1