The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xangel08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post
just had a session with Alice
OKT 11/10 gave me discount cause the timing got delayed and i had to wait
and for alice FR just read the FR from Vitesse its 100% legit
Old 20-04-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
She does look familiar. But I am sure I did not book her before. Frankly, I do not believe she is 1.73m and 43 kg as what the stable advertised. If she is she must be damm skinner which is unlikely 5555..
U mean 48kg? 43kg with that height is too skinny.
But Bro silk said she's that tall. Only 1 way to find out Bro..
GO test drive with a weighing machine
I also find her familiar but check with Bro Silk said never come before.
She looks like Nat the recent one that left their stable I think also tall do AJ girl.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

First blood for Jessie from SS
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=725495

Looks: 7
Resemblance to posted picture is high. One look you can tell is her. Of course skin is not as flawless as per posted picture but still ok for me

Body: 7
Tall girl, height is close to 1.7m. Definitely not stick thin but curvy in the right places. Boobs are au natural for sure.

Bbbj: 9
Gave her a high score here as she is one of the better ones I had before. Will keep on going and execute many pattern and good suction on your little bro.

French: 8
Allows frenching. Gets better once you got her high.

FJ: 8.5
Ate her out and able to get her to moan and jerk. Allows fingering and able to feel her wetness in no time. Pounded her long and hard in missionary and no complaints. Accommodating to my request and not rushing at all. No playing/checking of phone once session started.

RTF: Maybe
Wait for bro SS new incoming girls then see how.

For all bros wanting to try Jessie. Try licking her body and give her a cat bath. She responded by moaning and jerking her body to my tongue. Guess this is her weak point. 😂
Old 20-04-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
FR - ANNA [REGENT LUST]

ANNA - REGENT LUST

Booking Date: 20/04/2019
Booking Time: 0000 Hrs

Had a last min supper session with Anna. Secured a slot with bro SK at midnight and proceed to location.

*Knock knock*
Saw a small petite girl opened the door with a shy smile. Lead me into the room and let me cool down while having a short chat with me.

Outlook/ Body:
She looks around 80 percent like photos. Small petite frame with a average built. Thai- tanned smooth skin with a small "Yant" on her upper back. Boobs are a pair of soft natural B with small and dark colored nipples.

Language/ Attitude:
Anna speaks little English. But attitude is good. Nice demure country girl that is here to earn some money with hard work. Attitude is good and hardworking.

Shower:
Nothing much to shout about in the shower. Not much teasing here. Wash you clean clean from head to toe.

Foreplay/ BBBJ:
This part is fast and furious. Back in the room, removed the towel. Straight attacked me. licking and sucking my nips and catbath down to BBBJ.
BBBJ is above average with DT. Pushed her head down for more DT and she does not complaint or show any signs of resistance.

Sex/ Finishing:
Capped on and she started riding and pumping herself on top of me fast and furiously like her haven fuck for a long time. Stereo effects are cute and consistent. Switched position and pumped her missionary hard and fast.
Awesome facial expression when you go deep on her.

Almost about to blast and got her to get on her knees while and stand and pumped her mouth. Blasted the first shot into her mouth and the rest onto her face. CIM + COF. Swee lah!~

RTF:
Don't think i have time to do so while she is here. already asked her for line. maybe follow up in Thai lorh. Hehe~

*Thanks Bro SK once again for the smooth last minute arrangement.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 20-04-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
teaparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SH69 mystery bonk on (13april) - 1/5

Checked with okt on short notice for available, steady can make it.
Came down and saw it was kat
Room: looks clean enough with shared toilet.
Looks: similar to pics and quite sweet looking, thai tan with blemishes but still can accept kind.
Shower: wash every single part clean and clear
French: need to get her in the noon to start.
Bbbj: Slow and sensual with CIM!
Painting: SHY at the start but gets wet easily
Fj: rides very well. But would prefer grinder type
Massage: never try should be not available though
Gfe: overall Service is good -gfe can be stronger abit more.
Overall 7/10
Rtf: will try other girls from SH since alll quite solid.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
not trying to scare anyone but unfortunately because of earlier exposure std infection is in season.only way to avoid this is to test every fl before work and get them to take preventative medication if available.this is not a solution but better than nothing right guys?okt can increaase the cost of each fl marginally to cover the medical costs.
Good intentions bro 👍🏻 but not so straightforward cos immunisation is only available for Hepatitis B and HPV.

Taking antibiotics too often will eventually lead to resistant strains like "Super Gonorrhea"
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-46809526
https://www.businessinsider.sg/super...8-5/?r=US&IR=T

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
who worry?some OKT in dome1 really get them tested. i knew a few of them.no need to be so careless.everything got limit.you don't think its current practice does not mean that everyone thinks like you.
Great to know that some OKTs do get their girls tested, but from what I see it's mostly for HIV. On our side, cheonging bros also got to take some responsibility and know common symptoms to look out for and where to get treated la.

Reminder also for bros with families and girlfriends: Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia don't go away on their own. Remains in the body (throat, reproductive organs etc) and can cause infertility if left untreated.

Last edited by jayded; 20-04-2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

For the benefit of bros who haven't been following the previous conversations

Confirmed STD cases in Dome 1:

March 2019
- Gonorrhea x1
- Chlamydia x2

Bros who prefer not to post openly can PM me directly (Name of STD, when detected, which domes/stables visited in the last month)

I will compile and update on the sexual health board thread https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=18598150

UPDATE: A few other bros have come forward with symptoms, still awaiting test results.

Strongly advise active bros to CAPS ON even for BJ during this period, and get checked immediately if:
- pain when urinating
- itch near urethral opening
- visible discharge when squeezing penis head. Best results before peeing.

Last edited by jayded; 20-04-2019 at 10:54 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
eng81157 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kikz

Kikz looks much much better IRL than her photo. Got make-up on and look closest the the first pic. Short hair - shoulder length now.

Quick FR

GFE 11/10
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 10/10 with dirty talking

RTF: definitely; it’s not often you find a gal with high sex drive around
Old 20-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

GIFT (SH69)

Mystery bonk FR (1/5) on 18/04 @ 11.30pm.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=724136
https://sexhouse88.weebly.com/gift.html

Gift is a mid-20s event promoter from Mukdahan.

Stands around 5 ft. 6-7" tall, slim and medium built with a small cute butt. Fair-skinned and smooth complexion with a couple of freckles & pimples due to the hot weather. The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Natural B- boobs with brown eraser nipples.

Speaks minimal French. She gets very wet easily from painting & fingering once you hit her right spot and rhythm. Offers BBBJ and CIM. Her BBBJ skills are pretty straightforward with plenty of room for improvement and too short for my liking.

FJ. A young, shaved and tight cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Good rodeo but gets tired easily. Only muffled moans from her coz she is simply too shy to let her housemates hear her as they were chilling outside the small hall.

Gift is friendly, always smiling & giggling and shy lady.

Speaks minimal English.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 20-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BlazingAngelas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anne ss
Bro silk good response fast reply clear instructions
Location central quiet
Looks 7/10
Body 8/10 slim soft nice
Bbbj 8/10 sloppy in a good way very wet
Aj 10/10 must try tight
Fj 10/10 surprisingly tight try and u know what i mean
Gfe 7/10 easy to converse like those funny gfs
Sound 10/10 those who like moans have to try this
Old 20-04-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tonyblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MO from MANSION

Had MO from mansion on Good friday evening.Exactly same as pics, first impression will be her wonderful fair skin and her big boobs. The rest is hardcore history.

Looks: 9/10 ( 90% same as pics, definitely a looker)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (those D cup melons are worth to die for)
Body: 8/10 (slim slender body with no body fats, smooth fair skin)
GFE: 10/10 (i tio GT by her already, totally falling in love with her right now)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( DT, Lots of licking and slurping with balls sucking)
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Able to accomodate to most positions. love her cowgirl as her stamina is really good, rides non stop)
Service: 9/10 ( Looking to impress u from the minute u step in, top notched, not a moment of dull , always satisfying you)

RTF: CONFIRM, this girl i will bonk her until she goes back, bros please try her, shes that damn good!
Old 20-04-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
Sodannett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=724910

FR for Alice VIP888

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
French: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: Yes

In my opinion Alice is sweet young thing who is like a Uni crush. She is not very experience but fulfills a older man's desire to go back in time to make love to a young girl again. She is a typical xiao meimei. Good to cuddle good to tcss even better to fuck because she is submissive and really really tight down south. A little shy thou.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
MrWonderful12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=724708

FR for Anne Silk Stockings.

Finally had the chance to have a session with this much talked about Anne. All the hype about her commandoness are so true. No need for me to give any ratings since many senior bros had commented on her.
She is born and built for bros who are into BBBJ, AR, AJ and the dream of seeing a lady who swallows semen like soya milk. She even cheekily show me my vitamins and gleefully down them and open her mouth again to prove that she had left nothing behind!
My personal rating for her is 10/10 if ever a figure is needed.
I hope she comes back soon she is leaving in a few days' time. Anne's benchmark is one to surpass☺
Thanks to OKT for arranging a slot for me with Anne.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyblaster View Post
MO from MANSION

Had MO from mansion on Good friday evening.Exactly same as pics, first impression will be her wonderful fair skin and her big boobs. The rest is hardcore history.

Looks: 9/10 ( 90% same as pics, definitely a looker)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (those D cup melons are worth to die for)
Body: 8/10 (slim slender body with no body fats, smooth fair skin)
GFE: 10/10 (i tio GT by her already, totally falling in love with her right now)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( DT, Lots of licking and slurping with balls sucking)
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Able to accomodate to most positions. love her cowgirl as her stamina is really good, rides non stop)
Service: 9/10 ( Looking to impress u from the minute u step in, top notched, not a moment of dull , always satisfying you)

RTF: CONFIRM, this girl i will bonk her until she goes back, bros please try her, shes that damn good!
Hi bro. Thank u for sharing. Yes she does look good.
Can French and massage?
Just added points to your rep.

Last edited by staycool6543; 20-04-2019 at 04:45 PM. Reason: More info.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=725495

Jessie SS
Looks: 9/10. What u see in her video is what u get. A COUGAR!
Body: 9/10. Woman' s body. Not stick thin but curvy everywhere in a great way. And she is as tall as me!
Boobs: 9/10. Big and nice for her. Big and nicer for me to suck and suckle her nipples. She enjoyed it I love it lol.
Frenching: 9/10. Like no more tomorrow!
BBBJ: 10/10 Sibei gaolat. Too fast too furious maybe she likes my cock lol.
Pussy: 9/10. Yummy mak! Used my tongue to glide on her clits and she jerked uncontrollably. She really grabbed hard on my hair knn.
FJ: 9/10. A smooth operator. Changed position at will. The best was during cowgirl she pulled me up to french furiously and her hips were still moving. I controlled hard turned her to missionary to pummel the daylights out of her and when it was reaching the grand finale, asked her to CIM, mounted her and shot every Hail Mary down inside her mouth. She took it like a seasoned campaigner no rush to dispose of them till she wiped my cock and went to toilet to spit out. ZHAN!
2nd shot i made full use of her height to try out a standing doggie fucking her behind can feel her cb gripping my cock hard sia. Damn shiok but damn tiring. So bopian relax and let her ride. This gal got stamina rode my manhood like she owns it and her nipples so good for tuning😋. As per the 1st round she pulled me up and frenched again. I am no shrinking violet in frenching but this time i met my match. After a good 10 mins of locking lips and her full ass grinding hard on my cock i cant control too much so shot out in cowgirl whilst we were locked in an embrace body n lips. Continued to french till my cock went totally KO!
GFE: Extremely friendly and polite and always smiling. See her video thats how she smiles but i had problem uploading it so DIY laaaa u lazy asses!
RTF: Of course la no wonder Bro Silk told me she is ang pai material lol her performance level is Class 1 level.
Happy bonking na
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1