The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kencanken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penis size

Would you believe a whore when they comment on your penis size ?

I been to a couple and all of them commented on my being relatively big.

Could be just making you feel good for my rtf?

Or since they seen so many so they know what is small or big ?
Old 26-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of
Re: Penis size

almost every single one of whores i pay for their service say my cock is big

i think is a standard line to say to the customer
Old 26-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

To a whore, all they want is $$$........of course they'll have good words for all customers so she can receive more tips!
Old 26-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

they also say mine is very long and hard!!! .. i reply " yeah rite, and you are a virgin" ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 26-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Because you visit the PRCs. They charge you alot and play dead fish or complain like fuck.

You go to those thai one would be better. Somehow they can take bigger cock. Please correct me if i am wrong
Old 26-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

It is not important you size. Main thing is you enjoy yourself. For some of us, making the girl enjoy is also important. Ultimately, as long as you are happy with your own performance.

If you really want to know, I think you need to compare notes with bros who bedded the same girl.... whether they have said it to them too. And whether they are the sweet-talkers.

Kinda hard to say. As you say, some say it because they want you to RTF. But if you are genuinely larger than average, then there are some who will say it honestly. However, I think the "liars" should be smart enough to know that if you are smaller then average, you won't fall for that line. They probably use it on bros who are at least on the high end of average.

Another point of view, if you are really MUCH bigger than average, they don't want you to RTF, because there is such thing as "too big" for them.

Some I have asked about the penis size, and they are honest enough and diplomatic enough to say it's not important (I'm average sized, according to published surveys).

Btw, search and browse SBF, there have been a few threads and polls about penile size. You can figure out where you stand among SBF bros.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 26-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
Because you visit the PRCs. They charge you alot and play dead fish or complain like fuck.

You go to those thai one would be better. Somehow they can take bigger cock. Please correct me if i am wrong
hahaha... probably because the Thai are much nicer people than most of the world.

Second, they may be used to all the Farang guys they get at home. Don't think many of the PRC women have encountered them.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 26-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

i usually get comments saying i am very 厉害 only..
and when i ask them about dick sizes.. they say mine is enough..
dunno is good thing or bad thing.. hahaha..
Old 26-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha, which WL would not want to make customer happy?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur.bonker View Post
i usually get comments saying i am very 厉害 only..
and when i ask them about dick sizes.. they say mine is enough..
dunno is good thing or bad thing.. hahaha..
Nothing to worry about. Meaning you are skilled fucker... probably made them enjoy. They see so many men everyday, you can be sure not all of them (men) satisfied them. Some men only care about themselves... put it in, thrust until cum, end of story. Some cannot last long enough. Some cannot rise. To me, this is a good comment. They would probably like to see you more often, just so they can enjoy.

I think even WL also want some "job satisfaction". LOL...

They say yours is enough means it's not big and not small, just average... but the fact that they also said you are "厉害", means you are big enough to do the job + your skills. I think they prefer that too... if they get lots of big dicks all day, by the end of the day they will be very sore.

If you can satisfy a whore, I think you should be quite satisfied that you are not bad in bed.

Old 26-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Nothing to worry about. Meaning you are skilled fucker... probably made them enjoy. They see so many men everyday, you can be sure not all of them (men) satisfied them. Some men only care about themselves... put it in, thrust until cum, end of story. Some cannot last long enough. Some cannot rise. To me, this is a good comment. They would probably like to see you more often, just so they can enjoy.

I think even WL also want some "job satisfaction". LOL...

They say yours is enough means it's not big and not small, just average... but the fact that they also said you are "厉害", means you are big enough to do the job + your skills. I think they prefer that too... if they get lots of big dicks all day, by the end of the day they will be very sore.

If you can satisfy a whore, I think you should be quite satisfied that you are not bad in bed.
brother sagi_boar..
your comment also makes me very happy leh..

i have to agree with you.. everyday take in big dicks.. they will sore..
I think they are also looking for a 'comfort' size so that they can enjoy as well.. i am sure they are hoping as much as we men do when they meeting customers.. *dun be a giant hog.. dun be a giant hog*
Old 26-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
CapriG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
they also say mine is very long and hard!!! .. i reply " yeah rite, and you are a virgin" ..
I will learn this respond up! LoL

By the way, I think they will not say "oh your are short" right? LoL face instantly turns Green xD
Old 26-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
myhobby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
gd one ... lol
Old 26-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya I also find thai people have a more friendly and polite attitude. Thats why tonight going to thai disco at planet paradise.

I wonder is there a China disco in Singapore?

Btw TS, dont emo i understand your sadness. Just find thai people the next time will do.
Old 26-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To proof your is big after you screwed her, she will be walking like a duck and also need the day off to heal her pussy.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1