The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bonk8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi, is Janet working today?
Old 05-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

FR on H10R1A Jolene on 05/08 1500:

Looks: 6/10 average GND looks, some baby fats on belly, A cup breasts
GFE: 0/10 None and timewatcher
Catbath: 1/10 lick nipple 10 seconds then proceed with cbj WTF???
CBJ: 2/10 No feel no skill
FJ: 5/10 No tightness, missionary and doggy no cowgirl
HJ: 3/10 lots of KY no power end up I ownself HJ Cum on her body
RTF: Definitely no, the worst $50 I've ever spent on.

In summary, she moans like dead fish for a while then stop liao (might as well don't moan at all), timewatcher (rushes to make u cum but never put in any effort). Should have spent the $50 on H24R33 Lai Lai, cfm 100% whole new diff experience.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Either the slist need update or I am screwed.

Tried h22r22

She told me her name is Yuki and not Stella on the slist

Quoted 50 bucks, I choose her for her nice attitude in welcoming bros into the area near her rm. Apparently the rest not working.

Strip off to a set of wonderful tits and begin to wash me up. She do some light nipple licking before proceeding to cap you.

Bj was pretty nice plenty of tongue action but her momentum keep breaking with her rising her mouth at least twice.

I tried to finger her pussy, feels winkles and unusual. Overall unable to get into mood. She tried to Fj and here is something really nice. She can contract her cb to grab your dick. Feel kind of shiok but no feel to continue so ask her hj finish.

Her hj technique is back facing you and using her right hand to Jack you off. She is very hardworking but I prefer left hand though.
Maybe I am tired or maybe her room a bit gloomy,unable to cum so I give up. She then help me to wash up and after fully clothed she gave me a hug.

Dmg: 50
Hj: 7/10 right technique for right handed masturbating bros
Bj: 5/10 good suction if only she doesn't keep rinsing her mouth
Cat bath: 6/10 good service attitude
Gfe: 7/10 very got feel,good attitude
Fj: 6/10 can grip your dick... Power lah..
Rtf: can consider
Old 05-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdevil View Post
Either the slist need update or I am screwed.

Tried h22r22

She told me her name is Yuki and not Stella on the slist

Quoted 50 bucks, I choose her for her nice attitude in welcoming bros into the area near her rm. Apparently the rest not working.

Strip off to a set of wonderful tits and begin to wash me up. She do some light nipple licking before proceeding to cap you.

Bj was pretty nice plenty of tongue action but her momentum keep breaking with her rising her mouth at least twice.

I tried to finger her pussy, feels winkles and unusual. Overall unable to get into mood. She tried to Fj and here is something really nice. She can contract her cb to grab your dick. Feel kind of shiok but no feel to continue so ask her hj finish.

Her hj technique is back facing you and using her right hand to Jack you off. She is very hardworking but I prefer left hand though.
Maybe I am tired or maybe her room a bit gloomy,unable to cum so I give up. She then help me to wash up and after fully clothed she gave me a hug.

Dmg: 50
Hj: 7/10 right technique for right handed masturbating bros
Bj: 5/10 good suction if only she doesn't keep rinsing her mouth
Cat bath: 6/10 good service attitude
Gfe: 7/10 very got feel,good attitude
Fj: 6/10 can grip your dick... Power lah..
Rtf: can consider
h22 hv 1 post op katoey I think, so yea that might be him/her...
Old 05-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
h22 hv 1 post op katoey I think, so yea that might be him/her...
Then my bro is pretty zai.. Refuse to stand. Lol
But if really her, she damn successful as a post op

then again her pussy can grip 1 never had that before..
any bro that went for her recently?

Last edited by saintdevil; 05-08-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Relax bro, there are still some of we appreciate your FR sharing; upz you liao, cheers!
up you bro, sharing is caring
Old 05-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
bro relax....happy SG50

UP YOU
up you bro, happy SG50 holiday

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3744 / Power: 16
formula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond reputeformula1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro ups +8 formula1 power
Old 06-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ah gua in kim jio kar? Can play anal?
Old 06-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula1 View Post
bro ups +8 formula1 power
return favor to you +24 , thanks

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 06-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Thank you bro Cumexplorer for the upz, cheers!

Btw, were checking out H26r4 Miki, one bro went in and there was another bro infront of me, thought just wait since its only 430pm. But when the bro done and came out, she closed the door again and only waited 10mins later that I realised she was going off for the day.

It was my mistake that didnt noticed the light bulb was off when the bro went..Anyway, got a fast glimpse of Miki and wa, syt look with pretty face and petite body, worth the try of going another earlier day to queue for her..
Old 06-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Thank you bro Cumexplorer for the upz, cheers!

Btw, were checking out H26r4 Miki, one bro went in and there was another bro infront of me, thought just wait since its only 430pm. But when the bro done and came out, she closed the door again and only waited 10mins later that I realised she was going off for the day.

It was my mistake that didnt noticed the light bulb was off when the bro went..Anyway, got a fast glimpse of Miki and wa, syt look with pretty face and petite body, worth the try of going another earlier day to queue for her..
She seems to be very popular this few days, more popular than usual.

Was there today, waiting for her. Went out a while, went back in, suddenly she's in with another bro already. Waited 10mins hear her still talking with the bro so left cuz weather was looking bad. Have to be patient the next time haha!

Anw, any fr on Joyce? Saw her labelled as bj queen and she looks decent too. Cheers!
Old 06-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can confirm for everyone that cookie is back. Met up with her this afternoon. Good as ever even though was slightly disappointed she told me to go straight to mish instead of starting the usual FJ with her squatting cow girl that I so enjoy. But it was another good session.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

lol this reminded me of my own experience,

last time still newbie, went h9 looking for "bj queen", somehow went to this katoey room n my xiaodi die die didnt want to wake up until she/he asked whether my kuku got problem (annoyed tone) lol.

she/he currently in h24, in case you are interested
Old 06-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
bro relax....happy SG50

UP YOU
Up you bro, happy SG50, and happy long weekend
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1