The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How often does your wife give you sex?

Sex life for me had gone downhill ever since my wife had our 2nd child. If i al lucky, i get to have sex with her 2 times a month. Sometimes just once. I thought they always say that women sex drive will increase when they become older? Any bros with similar experience?
Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

As I mentioned in another thread before. I cannot remember when was the last time we had sex. It's been so long that I forgot how her pussy looked like.

I wonder if I still can recognise it when I see it again, if I will ever see it again.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lokman2332 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zero...which is why I am here.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
beater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i guess iam not the only pathetic man here
Old 08-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
As I mentioned in another thread before. I cannot remember when was the last time we had sex. It's been so long that I forgot how her pussy looked like.

I wonder if I still can recognise it when I see it again, if I will ever see it again.
Sorry to hear of your plight.
Can i just ask why do you think it has become like that?
Old 08-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The reason same as most bros here.

Before marriage very active. After marriage, still good. After the birth of 2nd child....her sex drive nose dived. I have tried talking, quarrelling, holidaying and hinting divorce. She doesnt want counselling. Nothing worked. She doesn't think sex is a crucial part in a relationship. She says she can live without it.

Her reason is simply no urge. And she won't even give in by giving a hand job or blow job.

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to the occasional visits to HCs, to the rare ONS.

Yeah...it's pathetic. And she also has alot of other character flaws (which was initially acceptable) which for some unknown reason got worse after birth of 2nd child. ( i was a goodie two shoes until then).The only reason why I am still with her because she gave me 2 wonderful kids who always makes my day. I don't want to lose them.

So yeah that's my story in short.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Before marriage very active. After marriage, still good. After the birth of 2nd child....her sex drive nose dived. I have tried talking, quarrelling, holidaying and hinting divorce. She doesnt want counselling. Nothing worked. She doesn't think sex is a crucial part in a relationship. She says she can live without it.

Her reason is simply no urge. And she won't even give in by giving a hand job or blow job.

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to paid sex in HCs, to the rare ONS.

Yeah...it's pathetic. And she also has alot of other character flaws (which was initially acceptable) which for some unknown reason got worse after birth of 2nd child. ( i was a goodie two shoes until then).The only reason why I am still with her because she gave me 2 wonderful kids who always makes my day. I don't want to lose them.

Well i honestly think your 'eating' outside is not right but maybe you can't be blamed afterall.
Kids are the most beautiful thing in the world.
Keep them with you always.
Hope you can work something out for the sake of your family.
Hang in there yeah
Old 08-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Well i honestly think your 'eating' outside is not right but maybe you can't be blamed afterall.
Hang in there yeah
You are right, it is definitely not right. I never thought that was right. Do you have a solution for me? Probably not.

That's why I keep it to the minimal.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Continuum78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Eventually I also give up. Act all holy innocent in front of her and eat whatever comes along on the conveyor belt, from masterbating to the occasional visits to HCs, to the rare ONS.

What other character flaws of hers worsened after the birth of the 2nd child bro?
Old 08-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Feel you bros...

Me... after our first kid, it just went down hill...
As saying, my kid really made my day...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hang in there yeah
Imagine this scenario
Ur wife of 8 years haven't been giving u sex for the last 5 years! Can u blame him for eating outside? Or is he the only 1 at fault here? Is there a solution if wife doesn't wan to talk abt it?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Imagine this scenario
Ur wife of 8 years haven't been giving u sex for the last 5 years! Can u blame him for eating outside? Or is he the only 1 at fault here? Is there a solution if wife doesn't wan to talk abt it?
I'm glad that amidst all the not getting any, you guys love your kids.
Take it easy ok guys.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Imagine this scenario
Totally agree. I m going thru the same shit. N u guys knw what she say when I confronted her. She told me all her frens also like that de. Its normal. I was like thinking. Wtf.. nvrm. Forget abt it...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum78 View Post
What other character flaws of hers worsened after the birth of the 2nd child bro?
Haha bro....This is not a auntie agony column la.

But like I said....i am not proud of eating outside. Bebe69 is not wrong , by eating outside one has already violated the constitution of marriage and your marriage vows.

Some bros will defend my case, some others will condemn me. But that's fine. Just a matter of different value system.

For me, I try to starve myself myself as long as i can until I succumb to the hunger.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro....This is not a auntie agony column la.

But like I said....i am not proud of eating outside. Bebe69 is not wrong , by eating outside one has already violated the constitution of marriage and your marriage vows.

Some bros will defend my case, some others will condemn me. But that's fine. Just a matter of different value system.

For me, I try to starve myself myself as long as i can until I succumb to the hunger.
I never thought being a lady i would be advicing this but if you do eat outside please please stay protected for the sake of the kids.
They are the innoncent ones in all these.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1